Re-watching the debates now. Watched it with pro-Hillary relatives last night. They slammed Trump the entire time...

Re-watching the debates now. Watched it with pro-Hillary relatives last night. They slammed Trump the entire time, so I watched it again.

WTF? I thought Hillary actually won by a shit ton. There's no doubt he slaughtered her for the first 45 minutes. Trump either won, or lost by a little bit. He made a lot of good points, and Clinton looked like an idiot for a lot of it. I will be interested to see the next debates, and how each of them do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sol7V779Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=IiG-598DriE
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

re-watch them again faggot. hillary fans should be glad their candidate was standing lucid for 90 minutes straight because she couldn't handle any of don's offensives (while he was put on the defensive all night by that reptile mod)

youtube.com/watch?v=8sol7V779Dc

I also believe that it was a close tie/Trump won slightly.

The Media is trolling so hard, look at all the stupid articles everyones posting. It's like they bring up Cred Forums, find a thread and then copypasta everything into the Article for a quick buck.

It's actually pathetic, but glad that someone else understands the truth of the whole matter.

Normal for this kind of crap at this stage anyways, they have to make a final impression really fast so the dumb-fucks who don't know who they are voting for make a decision in their favor

i honestly believe more people support trump than hillary; we just can't lose the last few people who dont understand whats going on to shitty media article headlines and shilling

he's in favor of trump dude
, everyones so mad about the Trolling nobody is even reading anything

As a non American I thought Hilary won it by a nose, pretty even really but Trump got flustered a few time and Hillary mostly held it together. Not a knockout by either opponent.

>WTF? I thought Hillary actually won by a shit ton

>Trump either won, or lost by a little bit.

holy shit did u not even read holy shit why am i responding to thise are u mexican or something or do uthink this is all a game?

How can Hillary win if Trump won?

He could have hit her harder, but I think he knew the fix was in if he did that. It was a close debate and showed what a unemotional, conceited and calculated bitch Hillary is. Trump held his own but could have used a couple opportunities to stick it to her more. He should have hit her hard when the woman bs came up about how she takes millions from Saudi who beat women caught cheating on their husbands or asking if she is for the little guy why do the big banks pay her hundreds of thousands for 20 minutes speeches.

Yes you are right, she is a complete liar and lost in the sense of real facts, however I watched it, thinking of how the majority of people will see it. I think it was pretty close, for people who aren't informed. For example my grandparents/parents

The condition of this tie, is that trump has to come out and use the advantage of not wasting his lingual skill shots on her scandals.

He has to show that the first try was just an awkward first try and gathering a strategy. People wanted more then anything to be convinced to vote for Trump, people need to see a more concise, cool and controlling Trump next time or it may be a very real reality that he can loose.

There's a lot of hope because he's set himself up with an opportunity to abuse her on stage, he needs to take the hands that are held out to help him and hammer it home. We'll find out on the 9th. I won't cover for his ass if he fucks up the second debate, that's for sure. But for his first debate, he could have done a lot worse. Chris Wallace should be fair as well.

Well, good thanks. It was pretty equal i thought also. Moderator hid basically all bias except for what little he was forced to do. I mean it was a really equal debate for CNN standards if you want to see Donald Trump have the advantage, wait until Fox hosts the 3rd one

Here's my two cents.

There's an analogy in formal debates, something like "two opposing ships passing each other at night", implying that both candidates threw a lot of arguments around, but few of them actually clashed and turned into a, well, debate.

I think Trump in particular missed a ton of great opportunities to attack Hillary and maybe even deflect the questions specific against him to how it applies to Hillary.

Plus, I agreed with a lot of Trump's arguments/defenses, but he failed to articulate them in a clear manner, which is troublesome because even though Hillary spouted BS most of the time, it at least sounded nice (even if it was obvious that she rehearsed the shit out of them).

I know Trump's not a debater, and that he speaks the way a layman would in the same situation, but I really do hope he gets at least SOME prep before the next two debates. If Obama could turn around the debates after getting crushed in the first one, then so can Trump.

He just needs to do his homework and tried to avoid going off tangents. I do think he did great though considering the that moderator was biased as fuck and constantly asked questions that he had to defend.

>How can Hillary win if Trump won
exactly what i was thinking after reading
>WTF? I thought Hillary actually won by a shit ton

Yeah you are right man

British press went to town today making out that Hillary won by a large margin. Absolute bullshit. Odd that we are being groomed to hate Trump even though we don't even have a say. Looking at the newspapers was very fucking weird today.

Moderator hid his bias? We're we watching the same debate? For the first 30 minutes it seemed even then it turned into a shit fest with softballs for Hillary and hammering Trump.

Trump obviously lost. He needs direction and to be concise in his points. When he rambles like a retard and loses himself in off-topic bullshit, he's just doing himself a disservice.
Either he didn't take this debate seriously enough or he severely underestimated Hillary to think that shit would fly

eh whatever our banter kept this thread alive long enough for people to post in it i guess we did good

I do think there was a moderator bias, but Trump was pretty in control to the point where it hardly mattered. If the moderator asked the hard questions, it would be a fucking shitshow, Hillary would seize. Also maybe this is good for Trump, as he will definitely pull this out of his sleeve in later debates.

aye

He wasn't ready for it. It's his first one-on-one debate where he can get hit from all sides. Clinton was dealing with this with Bernie because she can pretty much be hit from all sides considering her track record.

she baited him really fucking well at times. While his responses were good, he often times got very engaged. To most viewers, that isn't a good thing because they see him as temperamental.

Realistically, Hillary emptier her clip this debate. She can only have a few other things to bring up at the other debates and it's going to be a fucking disaster. Trump will likely be more in his element next debate (ex: literally everything else that has happened in his campaign) and eat her alive.

Screencap this, Trump will landslide the polls after the second debate.

When did you start posting here? You seem to be spouting this pro-hillary shit everywhere. Nice proxy btw

I have new informatio n from a reliable aide.

Hillary was clearly high. I cant decide which part of the debate shows it best. The doctors pumped her with some good uppers.

She also looks like she had few drinks and a red bull before the debate.

Hillary's diaper needed changing after the debate. Said one insider from a relaible source.

Well what i meant was it wasn't as blatantly biased as Megan Kelly or Hugh Hewitt, although it was clear he was taking it easier on Hillary
>CNN during old debates being cheesy
youtube.com/watch?v=IiG-598DriE

>Watched it with pro-Hillary relatives last night.
Please convert them if you live in a state that matters.

My favorite Hillary quotes from the debate:

>Trump says he doesn't think women should get equal pay unless they work as hard!
>Once he spends 11 hours straight lying to congressional court, he can talk to me about stamina

Western Saudi support continues to baffle me.

Even if I hated Trump, it would have looked like this was nothing but a hatchet job against him. Holt the commie didn't ask about Libya or Clinton Foundation. It was so slanted it was sad.

It was a "it's fucking nothing" debate. Nothing really happened.

All about the almighty dollar. The fuckers in Washington would sell their mothers for cash. It's greed by these civil servants that has destroyed the US.

Cred Forums is really, REALLY bad since yesterday night. I actually never seen this board in such a state in which I open a bunch of threads only to see a bunch of children fighting it off between themselves. And it carries over to all other threads, related or non-related to the debates.

This is just horrible, I feel like I am genuinely browsing reddit or something.

FL, my stepmom no chance. I tell her about all of Hillary's scandals and how Bill is a pedophile, and she says she thinks my reasoning is that I hate women.

My dad said he wouldn't vote for her if he thought: Hillary really was involved in the murder of that DNC official (she was) and all her email scandal was real (he suspects it is), and all this pay to play corruption with the Clinton foundation was real, he wouldn't vote for her. I ask him why the hell else is she getting hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign donors? Anyone got a reasoning for why? These politicians always say there is no 'proof' but come on, the entire public knows what you are doing.

They are both showing how they would look as a president, taking the shit and rolling with the punches, but Donald does seem less convincing in that regard, he seems so single minded that he might not be good as president, he has a way with people but not with a person if you know what I mean.

It's because the house of Saud is pro-Israel. Wahabiism is a weapon that was created solely to undermine Shia Islam and thus protect Israel from it's great enemy.

You lads will never truly understand the bantz.

Thats a sensible take on it

i agreee

Fight the cancer on Cred Forums:
Sage in all fields.

Freshly minted Lester Holt pepe off of the presses.

Seriously you are right. Media sensationalizes this place too much. I just come on here for fun and we are being raided every day now

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

Hillary won but Trump barely touched on email and didn't hit on Benghazi or immigration. He has much more ammo for next time than she has.

Predictions on what ammunition Clinton will use against Trump for her next debates? Trump hardly used any ammo, but the tax return thing was yuge for Clinton and also the temperament thing. I suspect she will keep drilling temperament, but he will come up with some good counters. What else has she got?

We need to shit up this board with that moot cuck thing again. The first few days after it was put back to normal was wonderful

The eyes are on us again, as the quintessential bad boy of the internet. It will pass quickly enough as it always does. Just remember we're here for that purpose. We are a voice at least. Every voice anonymously.

I don't get what all the hype was about. shit was boring, basically a tie.

of course we knew in advance the liberal media was going to claim hillary victory no matter what

You have to think of it from the normie undecided voter, which one talked about more pressing issues, how well did each candidate present and articulate themselves, and how many zingers each dealt and received.

I think Hillary won but not by much. To me she closed stronger than trump but that was because Lester kept pressing trump non stop that he didn't have time to give a strong close, all while ignoring Hillary. I feel as though both sides had good btfo moments that got the audience up and clapping, though it really depends on the viewers subjective opinion as to which person had better shots fired. All in all trump still has a ton of ammo, and if next time the mod tries to obviously help Clinton by hammering trump, he should call them out and say how it applies to Hillary as well since it's supposed to be a mutual debate between the two of them, not two vs one.

Everyone needs to stop being delusional. Trump made a mistake, and he lost this debate, period. There is no question about it that he was not on the ball and was wildly flying all over the place in the last half. Trump needs to get his shit together and understand that there is a time limit in place and that this isn't a rally where you can just go off talking on a tangent about something not related for as long as you want. It's not the end of the world there's still two more to go so keep your chins up.

I'm more worried that while trump does have ammo like Benghazi for next time, this break will give Hillary time to scramble up a shitty reflective excuse or something and implement effective damage control. Hopefully trump is able to word it in a way that's extremely damning to her.

Didn't talk about Clinton foundation either. Perfect counter to her calling out his business practices

only time anyone was winning the debate was the first 30 min when trump ran circles around hillary. then it devolved into "trump said" and nothing of substance was said. hillary was a complete dud and could've stayed at home and had lester refer people to her website.

Holy fuck?! Fox hosting the third !?!? that is going to be fucking insane

Eh, she shot her was last night.
What is left to attack him about?
His hair?

i missed the first half hour or so but it seemed pretty even. both had good points and bad points

main thing i was surprised about was how much blatantly incorrect/deliberate lie stuff got told. a lot of the crime statistics and cyerbersecurity stuff was just complete bs

wish they'd talk about more substantive stuff than shit like the birther movement or hillary's stamina (tangentially, that argument is dumb as shit-- the girl's been in politics for like 40 years, she clearly has stamina)

Her performance was like Romneys in the first debate of 2012.
Unfortunately there are two more debates and she has nothing.

It always is bullshit when statistics are mentioned.

the second 2016 presidential debate begins, shilldog and God Emperor Trump are standing at the podium. The moderator announces each candidate and reminds the audience to only cheer when shillary talks.

"Mr Trump, you will have the first opening statement. Your two minutes begins now"

>Trump just stands there
>utter silence
>can hear people breathing in the crowd
"Mr. Trump...the clock is ticking"
>Trump just stands there silently
>the crowd is audibly clamoring and begining to wonder what has happened.
>The background screen suddenly changes, it's a live feed of Julian Assange
>"OK Donald, we're live now."
>Audience stands up and begins getting anxious
>Trump, suddenly, raises his right index finger and purses his lips
>Absolute silence falls over the globe
>The world stops spinning in the minds of everyone watching
>"Ladies and gentlemen. I've got some things I'd like to share with you tonight"
>"Let me tell you about the jews and their lies..."

Ehh, maybe you are right in a sense, but I don't fully agree. Yes he did go off wildly in the last half, but that's just what he does. He didn't go too crazy, compared to what he has said thus far to accumulate so many supporters. And Clinton got slaughtered for the first half, visibly flustered. The reason why this is such a close race is how bad of candidate Hillary is. Even with all the media spinning everything in her favor all day, the people still know her and Bill as some of the most crooked politicians in our country. Trump saying a couple more crazy things aint going to change much.

It was during this debate I realized she was high on uppers, mentally ill, and her teeth weren't her own.

I thought it was beautiful how she waddled like a duck.
Ducky Clinton.

There should be no moderators.

People in the live thread here were raging at him for being such a retard. It's only since Cred Forums has snapped into full damage control mode that people are attempting to pretend he won.

>"two ships passing in the night"
>literally 90% of LD debates
>modern debates operate on the same framework

Can't say I'm surprised

>recognizes his country has no sway on the election
>still thinks 'Clinton Won' is a media conspiracy

Yeah I don't know what it was. With a fresh perspective I can see it was pretty close, or that Trump won depending how you look at it. I think everyone on Cred Forums was surprised she could even stand. I literally believed she would have another mental health episode, cause god damn 90 minutes straight. That was one of the first times we saw her debate standing for so long. Even her Bernie debate had a 10 minute break for her.

side note: little weird how she didn't drink water the whole time. she's like a robot haha

bolling for meme magick

was meant for
the other leaf

Debate didn't disappoint me, I liked it.

No sensible human thought he was going to win.
He is not a professional politician.
All he had to do to accomplish what he needed to was not say nigger, not show his cock, and take the high road at least once.
Check, check and check.
People don't support trump because he is a seasoned establishment politician, so not looking like one doesn't really matter. Even if he came out butter smooth yesterday it would have been seen as an act by any potential swing voter, so it would have actually harmed him.

>that's what i call trump trickle down economics

who okayed this line? it was made so much worse by her pause for expected laughter that never came.

Mate. Are you for real? You do realise that our establishment has to undermine Trump in a vain attempt to undermine Brexit and stop the EU from disintigrating.

>CNN standards
Pretty clear you didn't even watch it. The moderator was an NBC anchor.

She tried it twice.
Both times were cringy.
My wife is dying for any excuse to vote for her and after last night's debate is likely to just abstain.

He said he was tempted to bring up the 2-3 decades of Bill's affairs. Would be straight savage and think he goes there next round.

Everyone should re-watch the debate, Trump looks much better the second time.

They both had good soundbytes. Hillary did a good job of not falling over or having a coughing fit. Trump was a little more substantive with his attacks than Hillary was. He seemed a little nervous at the beginning but picked up steam very quickly. The moderator was extremely biased and both he and Hillary put Trump on the defense often enough toward the end to take the air out of Trump's tires eventually.

Anyone else think Hillarys teeth not looking so good? WTF is wrong with her teeth?

She stammered the first time and hesitated in a way you should know not to say it again. Just campaign think tank garbage.

Old people's teeth. Most of those are caps, especially the horrible one in the back. Tooth looks like it's being held together with tar

>say controversial shit all time
>expect not to get called out on it

There's no bias here

Those are dentures

They are false and she is not used to them or applies them incorrectly. That is why she looks like Fire Marshall bill.

Nah definitely caps. I'm not a dentist but dated one. Back rotten cap is a give away

I think they're false teeth.

Did you hear what she said?

She said women should make the same as a man for doing LESS work.

#lowexpectations

If the moderator was going to bring up some lawsuit from the 70s, Trump's tax returns, birtherism, etc., then he should have also brought up Hillary's emails, Benghazi or the Clinton Foundation.

>do illegal shit all the time
>expect a liberal moderator to call her out for any of it

Predictable, yes. But highly biased.

all trump had to do was press the emails, you can watch the look on hillary's face turn sour when they're mentioned but she goes back to grinning when trump instead moves on the defensive because of the "racist" shit she said his dad did

either he's playing a game or he needs to learn to not be so defensive, you're never going to win if you go on defense

You can have sections that are removable. My grandfather had false teeth in the front but not in the back. He used to take them out when my grandmother was mad at him and smile at her.

I seriosuly hope he delivers. I always wonder how self aware Trump's campaign is. Hillary's seems to be not at all self aware, but they have the advantage of establishment, and throwing money at problems

Holt "did the job" as they say in wrestling. He's a Republican but seized the opportunity that Lauer failed to capture.

Debates and speeches change nobodies minds. You have the same bias now that you did before. The fight is down to 2-3% of the undecided who might be swayed. A liberal will always hate Trump, the conditioning is strong.

It wasn't one on one, Hillary barely spoke and was barely given time to speak. Most of the debate was Trump vs Moderator.

Depressed liberals stay home.

I understand but based on that angle and others, there aren't false teeth in that mouth unless you count the caps.

He did get in several laughs from the audience and did make good points especially with regards to Black people. However it came across too frantic and disorganized and we shouldn't be rewarding mediocrity. I fully expected Trump to come our full tilt in that debate but he didn't deliver. I'm really hoping that he learns from this and shakes it off to do better, I mean he took the bait every time, all of us here know you never take the bait. I mean the birthed thing could have so easily been shrugged off as nothing, he shouldn't have tried to defend it so bigly, it looked really bad. The debate itself likely left undecided voters as undecided as they started.

lmao

Well yeah, but the context of this post is the disarray Cred Forums is in right now/moreso last night. It was a shitshow last night, no actual discussion, just shilling from both sides. And it seemed a good portion of Cred Forums was BTFO'd by Hillary after she didn't die for 90 minutes straight haha. We had loooow expectations

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

The world has spoken

CNN IS HOSTING THE 2nd

OKAY so this nigger works for NBC i apologize I don't watch NBC or CNN but i do know who Anderson Cooper is and this second debate is going to be so fucking biased it's not even funny.

Clearly shes betting on Bret handing it to donald and Cooper handing it to her

idk what this fucking idiot did last night but it wasn't BLATANTLY biased but it was kinda in her favor as he got fact checked 3 times by the dude and hillary got 0 even though he told her to shutup a few times

>saudi arabia going blue
haha wow

nuke mexico
get

The world don't get to vote...yet.

I cannot imagine how delusional you have to be to believe Trump won this debate.
I can't stand either of them but come on.

Anderson Cooper is biased, but the difference is he's actually a competent interviewer - Lester Holt was an affirmative action hire. At least in the first 15 minutes of the debate, he will grill Hillary in a relatively fair way.

todays

by the sound of it your dad is going to play the pretend HRC vote for your crazy stepmom right up until he steps into the ballot box and votes Trump.

Many men will have to pretend to keep their wives on their dick. Such is the male life.

He won't if Chelsea is there. That's why he didn't this time.