Cries about Clinton being mean to him

>cries about Clinton being mean to him
>begs the moderator for help
>admits to tax fraud like a retard
>looks like he's about to collapse for an hour
>blames the microphones

Could Trump have possibly been any more BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
Cred
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-position-on-visas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop-and-frisk_in_New_York_City
m.mensxp.com/special-features/today/26422-80-countries-their-average-penis-sizes-indians-have-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90555465/#90555885
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90552934/#90554444
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90552329/#90552329
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90535918/#90559615
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90573015/#90573015
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90575992/#90575992
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90588844/#90588844
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o
youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Trump got laughed at in front of 100 million people

Sad!

>"I have a winning temperament"
>crowd erupts in laughter

What did he mean by this?

_donald

It means the crowd was full of cucks.

>user posts something I don't agree with
>better tell them to leave my hugbox safespace

>I was preparing to be the President of the United States®
>applause track plays
What did she mean by this?

of all the things that didn't happen, those are up there

>using le "white supremacist" symbol
Fucking ctr hypocrite

You know, turning Hillary into Pepe would really fuck with the "Pepe is a white supremacist" journalist faggots.

she didn't give 2 fucks about blacks, or anyone else and got hot cocoa from huma for a week while bedridden

You shills were up late last night and are out today. Do you folks get overtime for this?

I haven't seen anyone defend trump with any substance that isn't just "Hillary is bad too!"
Trumples are an embarrasment xD

>politically INCORRECT
>comes here to post politically correct opinions
Kill yourself

Is that all you have? Sad!

>being THIS autistic

>Clinton was so superior and won the debate, let me go to Cred Forums to shill about it for 2 days in a row,

You're helping a merciless sociopath.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admin names the Clintons
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

welcome to Cred Forums

Did your CTR bucks only come through this morning after you lazy shits already fucked up getting to the post-debate polls before we did?

Saged

That's right, you better scamper off to r/TheDonald to escape from the meanie CTR shills

>t-that's right!
>show em i'm still the smug pepe!

So your argument to get Cred Forums not to vote for Hillary is that she kills and swindles niggers?

I don't think you've thought this through.

Do you not remember the entire board laughing at you cucks after Iowa? Nobody gives a shit about your meme candidate, we just want to shitpost on this Manchurian Scripture Appreciation Network.

the trumpturd tears are just too fucking good

Reddit is a cancerous place where you belong.

>Goes on a long winded nonsensical retarded rambling rant
>Ends it by saying he has better temperament
What did he mean by this, bros?

It means the crowd found him affable and amusing.

Remember that part where Trump said Clinton has been fighting against ISIS for her entire adult life? His reality warping field must have been in overdrive.

Hello CTR

A Markov random text generator would literally be more coherent than Trump.

Nobody likes elderly dykes here. Take a hike, Goldberg.

(OP)
>Hillary came to the debate high.

>literally brigading polls when your candidate got their teeth kicked in

Hello, thedonald reddit
You have to go back

It means he spilled his spaghetti during the most watched television event in history, bro.

English not your first language achmed?

Like pottery. Where does the team gen these up? Twitter?

ctr is here for the day

No, she's going to keep ruining other countries and bring more refugees into this country who hate us.

Not something any of us want.

>posts polls which we spammed to glory as proof of trump winning

dude i was there i joined in the voting efforts to push trump ahead for the lulz, he didnt win, we made him win. face it, he got rekt

luckey charms detected

>implying there are even more than 30 people at a time on 4chins
>these 400 lb hackers gave influence over 3.5 million

Thank you for correcting my record
CTR now knows that telling people to go back to re ddit is some kind of epic meme

>if i facepaint myself green i'm pepe amirite, guys?
>this way i have the meme magic on my side
*loses debate
>WHY ISN'T IT WORKING
>WHERE IS THIS KEK THE INTERNET HACKERS PROMISED ME

>of all the things that didn't happen, those are up there
>"I didn't say that"
You sound like trump

You're panicking unnecessarily dude, she still has two chances. Don't freak out.

Screenshot from the debate

OP confirming that Clinton is a white supremacist.

holy shit, this cant be real....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guarantee you the same would have happened if Trump won the debate

>You can't vote in polls unless you agree with me
You guys are truly the smartest people out there congrats.
Trump BTFO
#Cruzmissile
Wtf I hate Trump now

It's not looking good for Trump.
He might have just lost the election

You sound like a faggot that can barely into green text.

>Combining wojak with pepe
Holy shit nigger you have no idea what your doing

the Seinfeld laugh tracks weren't in the Youtube live stream though

Jesus fucking christ

you don't sound like anything

what a cutie, that wiggle of joy

speaking of high, i want some of that coke donald was on...wew lad

Nigger I was literally here last night when the brigade threads popped up. This shit is ridiculous.

Shills will be online a lot till the first of the month when they collect their welfare checks and can go out again.
We are beating them so badly they have to try and keep us busy here now but it's too late.

>Tfw Clinton got laughed at by 100 million people

Yiff!

My sides were in orbit during this rant. This guy is hilarious.

K's

As a trumptard, that hurt. Shit, almost the whole thing hurt. But he still has my vote, because neither one said anything new. I am a bit bummed that he pulled out all of his trump cards (emails, DNC/DWS, racism in the 90s) sans Benghazi out in the first debate.

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Cred Forums.org/rules#global7

>CTR CTR CTR
Yeah, look at all these jerks invading your safespace.

How dare they.

When's the next debate?

Trump was depicted as pepe for months. In the end if you look closely he's just the cuck ghost that painted himself green lel.

>Implying I get paid to laugh at you 400lbs retards.

She waddled like a duck. It was unpresidential. Keep pushing her corpse past the line CRT shill. Trump isn't even started yet.

> all the fucking consensus cracking shills on this board right now

Get fucked, if Trump literally made pidgeon noises for 90 minutes and flashed his sack at the end he would be a better president. No one on this board unironically supports an actual half-human geriatric reptile.

Hillary is a bisexual slut who agreed to an open marriage with a serial rapist in the 70s as part of her insatiable lust for political connections. She fucked both of the partners at the her law firm, one is Chelsea's father and the other ended up dead. She's had a HPV-related tumor removed from her tongue, and during her 9/11 collapse a catheter tube C-clamp fell out of her right pantleg. She personally disregarded requests for additional resources for the Libyan embassy, knew it wasn't a YouTube video but lied for damage control, then downplayed her role. She literally appointed a Saudi intelligence asset with connections to SAAR fund and Muslim brotherhood as her closest confidant with "special employee" security clearance and access to her affects at all time. She supported insurrectionists in Libya, collapsed Syria leading to the deaths of thousands, and advanced the Saudi Wahabi agenda in a way that makes 'high treason' seem like an understatement. She peddled influence from the State Dept on the open market and made U.S. deals contingent on multimillion-dollar donations to her phony tax-free "foundation" which gives 6% to charity. She knowingly moved her public correspondence as federal diplomat to a private server to render herself immune to direct oversight or FOIA, which would result in her security clearance being revoked. She or her employees knowingly destroyed 30,000 articles of evidence that were subject to a preservation court order. One of her private infosec contractors is a fucking literal basement-dwelling furry who spilled the beans in plaintext on reddit.

Trump did very well, I would have kicked her down a flight of stairs.

you were there with 12 other people, tops.

how did they influence hundreds of thousands on the time poll?

The truth is that I was a big Hillary supporter. But last night, with the help of her black house negro Lester Nuffin, she was so completely awful, ill-informed, and illogical that I'm now humping for Trump.

not really, no. he did a horrible horrible job. however, both of them said absolutely nothing, she just made nothing sound a lot nicer.

that's the sound engineer cutting the mic from the audience you fucking dumbass.

nobody cares

kill yourself faggot

>A fucking leaf

You faggots should have been range banned a long time ago.

Abuela in full charm mode while Trump flails like a retard.

>Mr Trump, what did you mean by your tax money *would* have been squandered? Are you admitting that you don't pay federal taxes?
>HURRR I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE A RETARD

you're letting the jews work your mind, user.
wise up.

>tax fraud
nope, just gaming the system like a champ

if he were defrauding the govt he'd be in prison if it's true he gets audited as often as he claims

Hillary got fucking BTFO

Hill Shills on suicide watch

This message has been brought to you by TrumpTheRecord™

i;e in the end he's just sad ol wojak pretending to be pepe
its fucking funny af

>two sniffs have been deposited into your account

>the cuck ghost

These threads are so funny, every one shows their desperation. The tears over the fact that they haven't been able to push their narrative and that Trump won over even more people ... hahahaha, it's driving them literally mad.

>cuck ghost

He's called Wojak you proxy nigger.

>tfw you're this buttblasted that I get EBT

I won't have it for much longer though because I'm gonna get a job at Microsoft and make $90k/yr :^)

>ballpark of Cred Forums traffic somewher around 10,000 people (not counting bots/leafs but really what's the difference?)

Hundreds of thousands of people voted in those polls. That math makes sense.

he screamed and ranted and sniffed like my coked up uncle, so presidential.

IT'S LIKE I'M
PARANOID, LOOKING OVER MY BACK
IT'S LIKE A
WHIRLWIND INSIDE OF MY HEAD
IT'S LIKE I
CAN'T STOP WHAT I'M HEARING WITHIN
IT'S LIKE THE FACE INSIDE IS RIGHT

BENEATH MY SKIN

>Enforcing the safespace prospect
kek

I wish he wouldve mentioned how clinton likes to throw glass cups and plates at people & walls when she gets mad

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

The world has spoken shills

CTR is so desperate they're trying to create shitty Pepe memes

Just more sj crusaders who are tired of being trolled on the salon huff post pages. Lhh. Trumps still got this.

Sucking off major nelson pays that well?

>he only skimmed the meme handbook

Ok, see how well these hip young millienials on the 4chins respond to this new meme attempt at reaching them. I'm sure we can stop trumps voting base together. Stronger together always, let's stumps the trumps

xxxD

There's a difference between safespace and quality control.

>being this fucking new

t.reddit

I recommend you look at the results again.

Not if trump wins Pajeet. Kiss that H1B goodbye.

this literally hurts

I wish dude, then I wouldn't have to do any work or be smart. I won't be on the Xbox team anyway tho.

>look how we've rewritten the polls goy!

What's with all of this shitposting? If you leftists are finally going to come on Cred Forums can't you actually argue about something?

Do you think the average voter will see a billionaire evading federal taxes and think "golly gee! He's a badass!"?
No, they'll see him as a guy who has no concept of morality.

Trump did a 180 on his H1B stance like 6 months ago.

>You shills were up late last night

The only shills I saw last night were trumptards rigging every online poll in sight.

A rigged mic go back to the MSM and tell it to someone who cares. QUAKING HILLARY will make its rounds by the end of the week.

When the election is over you'll have to get a real job CTR. ***Shit** half of your friends in social work and at the EPA will be fired. O:

You might have a career in professional protesting though. Do you like handcuffing yourself to the fence of the white house? LOLZ

And they never will make good ones.

They need to be /r9k/tier before they could make any good ones.

>everyone who has a different opinion is a cuck!

>10,000
HA
HAHA
HAHAHA
try like, 500 maximum=.

She acted like a little girl and not like a woman. Wow! You really had your beer goggles on. You should fuck Hillary. Her husband won't do it. LOL

>voting in a poll counts as rigging it
Ok. We're going to "rig" the election in November too.

I didn't realize MC paid the cafeteria staff so well. Also checked

>people actually believe the guy who said he supported stop and frisk programs during the debate while the topic was on racial tensions in America won the debate
>people believe the guy who admitted he didn't pay taxes and floundered when asked about being a birther won the debate
It was a bad day for Trump. Hillary just let him talk while feeding him b8 and he took himself down. His only good point was about nafta but even then he devolved into spitting out rhetoric

>Implying people don't write scripts and proxy spam.
C'mon man, this is Cred Forums, not reddit.

>Lester did you you know I have a 10 year son that is good with computers?, oh god he is so good

Holy shit.

That meme simply reeks of being synthetically created by someone being paid to do it.

>mfw ctr can't into natural meme creation

>30 400lb hackers rigged the poll

Sadly i have to respect the dubs, but you do nothing but prove my point?

Daily Reminder that Hillary is an elderly lying bull dyke who is the least trusted Democratic nominee in US History.

Other than that, she's fine. But no, not really.

Program manager, chum.

I don't know, maybe hillary is passing out her meds to her army of paid for trolls. You sound retarded.

Does anyone have the unedited version?

well noones paying me to stop making em
might as well do it for the lulz
clinton is deffo wearing the smug pepe mantle now

>implying that even the top of the dpectrum autists we have here could write that many script bots that quickly and that no one but the MSM and us voted in the polls

>tax fraud
Literally how did anyone watch the debates and not understand when he talked about LEGAL manipulation of existing tax laws?

>1973
>not knowing about proxies

i seriously hope

>shitty pepe memes

are there any other kind?

>using legal loopholes and deductions to take advantage of policies put in place by other politicians like shillary
>equating this with tax fraud

The stupidity of the average normie is baffling.

Reminder that Trump is literally the only republican candidate capable of losing to her.

>green texts more than 6 words

TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

>Legal

Lol like that makes it any better. Handing out bribes for tax breaks huh really makes you think

What? He used one debate that was clearly rigged against him to be defensive. People see that, so even if he lost the debate he is going to win the election.

Also, semi unrelated to this thread and the user I replied to, where do you go to gloat and shitpost when Trump wins?

They're trying SOOO hard too lol

It was actually 4 russians with 300 pounds on adidas, vodka, and potatoes who rigged the polls, we have evidence of this.

>jeb is a winner
>Kasich isn't in it just for lunch

>can't make an argument
>better talk about le sekret club rulez

it does when it's the Clinton's with the open hands asking for bribes

Ooooh. So you manage the people who suck off major nelson/work in the cafeteria. Sweet, sounds fun.

Legality is the least of his worries. It just details his lack of integrity. He boasts about not paying federal taxes because he's smart - the average voter will hear that and assume Trump is calling them an idiot for paying federal taxes.

>took 5 mins pouring over his ctr handbook on rules
>still doesn't know about the handshake

I love how they act like the gb2leddit meme is so cool and new for them. Shills really activate my almonds

Yes, he admitted he didn't pay federal taxes you fucking jungle-swinging ape. Are you so gullible you actually fall for this shit? Do you really think that's the same as tax evasion?

Lots of entrepreneurs don't pay any Federal Income Tax. Do you think it's wrong that a business owner who takes a $130,000 salary, and invests $250,000 of his personal savings to open a new location receives a proportional tax deduction? He will pay pay no FIT for that year and maybe even get some money back depending on his tax strategy. Oh yeah, that's a super big problem, someone should do something about that.

Even with that, because of one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world, and capital gains tax, the 1% of income earners pay 45% of the complete federal tax burden. How much should they pay to meet Hillary's quota of "fair share"? 55%? 65%? At what percentage do these people just shut their business down, or move it elsewhere?

How about the 60% of American individuals who ALSO don't effectively pay federal income tax, and it's not because they are investing in our economy -- it's because the receive more federal $ in programs than they pay in every year?

>literally espouses the dumbest shit like a 3rd grader
>can never make a coherent sentence; with everything he is saying being loaded with sentence breaks and drifting off
>Cries and whines when things don't go his way
>Gloats when things do
>Can never give a solid action plan for any of the questions asked to him other than cheap sound bites
>Literally wears tanning oil like no one would notice
>Literally too stupid to say he is not a racist and condemns racisms when this would clear up a lot of the hate towards him
>Literally too stupid not to give way that he doesn't pay taxes during a nationally broadcasted debate
>Can not every concretely confirm anything

This is what your so called "President" would act like. He isn't going to change if he gets elected. He will sound like a complete moron to foreign heads of state when trying to negotiate. Somehow you idiots believe he is a shrew negotiator, when that simply isn't true. This is how a conversation with him and putin would go

Putin: I think you should stop trying to police our actions
Trump: I errr uhh...I never SAID...I never said I was trying to POLICE YOU. I uh....MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Why you morons even listen to this puffy eyed retard?

...that someone will check your dubs or what?

>all these words no one will read
>such angry words

It's closer to engineering than actual management, but I don't have a CS degree or the willpower to sit and code for eight hours a day.

Is this the lrgendary bavarian jew double-bluff? Who's the goy here?

This triggers the shill, pic related.

Stay desperate, CTR. Enjoy the shekels while they last.

Literally excuses for not paying taxes. I am all for tax fairness, but not for loopholes. Pay when you gotta fucking pay to keep the engine running. If you don't like it, then open up you own ancap bullshit.

Report in
Clinton General needs help fighting off incoming Trumpshills

No, I do it for free.

It doesn't matter that he was on the defensive, what came out of it was embarrassing. How can you support unconstitutional acts like stop and frisk? Do you really want the US to go even more full police state than we are now? What concerned me even more about this debate was both candidates support of the no fly list barring people from due process and their 2nd amendment rights. They both subtly agreed on it and moved on whilst nobody batted an eye

>Bavarian
>merchants

what Wolfgang pissed in your quiche?

That's not one I've heard before.

>IT DOESN'T MATTER
>ALL THAT MATTERS IS MY FRAMEWORK OF JUSTICE
>STOP BEING MEAN TO THUGS
>THUG LIVES SPLATTER

I thought we had voted on removing this type of trash from Cred Forums?

because you don't listen little nigger

Nope. Try again CTR
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-position-on-visas

Wow. Thank you for Correcting The Record.

>implying everything posted on Cred Forums isn't trash

>literally
>literally
>literally

Mean to thugs? You mean minorities? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop-and-frisk_in_New_York_City
I don't know about you but I would never want to be subject to search based off of a police officers judgement of me

this guy would be outclassed by some Central Asian "President for Life"

IKR LOLZ
$5.00 has be deposited to your account.

>the average voter
>paying taxes

The bottom 50% in this country pay virtually nothing in income taxes. If you were smart and thus had a proper career (and not a 23k per year bucket shop commie propaganda job at CTR™) you'd know that.

But you're not. Your life is literally lying for a living for shit pay. Go fucking kill yourself you unfuckable hamplanet.

I realize less than 200 words on tax policy and economics is a lot for you to digest, that's why you go to a community college.

> yeah i'll just say "i am not a racist", that will show them
> pretending paying zero FIT is tax evasion and not how our tax system works if you invest more than your annual income
> pretending paying FIT is some kind of virtuous behavior (muh bridges) when it's involuntary and the money is misused anyway

you need to try harder. yeah, a much better alternative to trump is a Alinsky-loving socialist white collar criminal. you fucking shill. ()

No, thugs. The fact you associate criminal activity to minorities either means they commit more crimes or you're racist.

>minorities
>thugs

notice how I used the same word twice?

Being this autistic IRL

It's called scripts, VPNs and deleting cookies, you fucking autist. How new are you? We've been rigging the Time Person of the Year poll every year with MILLIONS of votes.

Did you even read what I linked? After controlling for crime and neighborhood statistics it's found that minorities are STILL overly targeted

>so angry he is yelling at different people in one post

> money spent re-invested into your business and given to charity is always tax deductible
> "loophole"

What reality do you live in?

sounds like you are a raysis

>it's the hacker known as Cred Forums

>caring about a 60% white country

>whines about third world nation conditions
>heheh but i don't pay taxes :^)

yeah that resonates with the working and middle classes--the ones who can't afford tax lawyers and hordes of accountants to hide their money in loopholes

I'm voting Hillary.

A

A 400lbs internet hate machine

Sage

and your bull?

I fucking love you.

Probably a lot of money for your NEET self. How much you getting payed to shit this place up with Reddit maymays?

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Cred Forums.org/rules#global7

gaaaaaaaay

You can meme all you want, but we rigged those polls last night and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hey CTR™ jewess see: Also, nobody is going to impregnate you. You're going to live alone in dingy apartments for the rest of your life snorting expired abilify™ and watching reruns of the Good Wife on Netflix.

Why not just tax churches, and let them have tax exemptions if they help out the homeless

Not really. So who are you shill a senior citizen, a women, a fag, a tranny, a trap?

You don't have a military service record do you?

MILITARY REPUBLIC NOW.

>we

>Trump is "No man sky" of video games
Started with a fucking hype, ended in misery and cringe

Where were you when Trump said women should get paid the same for less work?

So will I still be able to bring my gf here through a fiance visa?

I can't even tell who's shilling who anymore

I love you too, man. Fuck these reddit cucks.

You don't have a gf Pajeet and keep your filthy paws off my women.

>admits to tax fraud like a retard

Women can't write. Never could.

They also can't into humor either.

Die shills, your memes are bad and you should feel bad. Just kill yourselves already, no one will blame you. Hillary will be painted on the inside of an SUV inevitably anyway, followed by all her rats. (sage thread)

>posting bait

If even one of those things was false you would have something more to say than 'autism'.

>getting hooked

>posting bait

this

Alright, keep on thinking it's a solid strategy m8

Tell your candidate to brag some more about not paying taxes

small dick white man you. We are more enigeer and smart. You will pay

A FUCKING LEAF

I don't think Abilify is bioavailable through insufflation.

>tax fraud

I guess we know why you pull down $14k per year awkwardly impersonating someone who gives a shit whether or not Hillary lives or dies. It's because you're stupid.

>libfag doesn't understand difference between taking advantage of tax laws and tax fraud

It's okay, kiddo, one day you might actually have to pay your own way and it will make sense then.

Kek. You fucking cut rate street monkeys did a bang up job in Pakistan didn't you?

You are shilling and baiting responses. You are lucky that this is not Cred Forums from earlier this year, we would hunt you all and DOX you, ruining your lives completely.

Hillary is under a HOUSE COMMITTEE INVESTIGATION FOR OVER 26 FELONIES. THE MOTHERS OF BENGHAZI HAVE BEEN SILENCED. I WILL NOT BE. (also sage)

Cannot wait to post this when Drumpf gets BTFO in November.

came here just to post this OC pepe i just made

BE THE FIRST TO COLLECT THIS PEPE

nice one, did you see this lol?

(Checked)

Beautiful how they couldn't refute any of this. A competitive business man LEGALLY played the game very well.

this entire thread

>t. increasingly nervous men

and he's still going to win the election LMAO

Fuck that's terrible you nog

> paying no FIT is the same as tax fraud / tax evasion

See you gullible cuck. Stop falling for it. You really don't have an LLC or sole proprietorship?

I think the bulk of Hillary's supporters are middle aged and don't brigade these online polls as much as Trumpets though.

don't really care about Haitians desu

care to explain why his resorts are still bringing in third world trash on work visas? i know that one's gotta sting a little

I got it right here. LOOK CLOSELY AT MY MOLARS.

Trumps plan of lowering corporate taxes is a moot point. Hardly any pay that tax rate at the end of the day. Many pay 0% after deductions.

The reasons companys move overseas is for the cheap labor and lack of regulations.

just fuck him already you faggot

Mom says your tendies are ready, kid

Well, nobody said CTR™ hired the best and the brightest. They take whatever bottom feeding wench Huffpo rejects for their bathroom cleaning intern program.

No one cares honestly. But we will paint the walls with Hillary's rat blood if she steps any closer to the white house. She has directly murdered too many innocents for her corporate masters (Libya, Syria, Haiti, Benghazi, etc.) to continue to exist. CTR YOU WILL BURN

nah
i think the #killallmen and #fuckwhitepeople demographic are quite fond of brigading

>Create a fake profile and put a photo of a whore
Yeah dude, this is probably gonna fool millions

BECAUS THATS HOW THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRIES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RUN

Moore gets it. Trump had the clearest message to Hillary, you have no plan.. And she didn't even object with her little fact check quip.

*SNIFFS loudly*

CTR is a circlejerk. They agree with each-other and more money is dumped into it and think they're changing opinions.

No, it was a total bloodbath

This is CTR idiot. If you can't see what I'm posting then fuck off. I will be here all year shitposting anti-Clinton reality messages on my AMERICAN WEBSITE.

I don't understand this, I didn't even notice any sniffling. it sounded like what you do before explaining something to a moron.

blah blah blah

WELL

inhale

blah blah blah

Share your tendies, son

REMINDER TO LET CTR THREADS DIE OFF THE FRONT PAGE.

Bus

>tax fraud
The government provides tax breaks and incentives to businesses. Utilizing those to the fullest extent is not tax fraud. It is intelligence.

Trump was a private businessman. He was under no obligation to pay more in taxes that the law forced him to. Moreover, no self-respecting Republican would pay more in taxes than absolutely necessary. I couldn't care less about some nigger's government cheese.

biggest red pill that Cred Forums refuses to take:

Trump was always a CLOSE friend of the clintons. his job was to kill the other republicans and their chances, now he's gonna throw it for a clinton victory

He never pressed on any of those points, and he specifically avoided quite a few topics.

Care for any more tinfoil for that hat?

It was filled with retard liberals, dude.

lol triggered as fuck

i really think she did. Opiates are the best cough suppressants. Whatever it was, seems to have worked for her

There are consequences for misusing Kek.

to build buisness you have to pay off the union boss and every other vampire.

have you not watched back to school with rodney

Huh, OP's pic originated from a subreddit obsessed with us. I wonder what it means.

>stay in the race and look like a jackass
>drop out and look like a bigger jackass

It was a joke. Cred Forums is filled with shills who take Trump too seriously. Whenever he talks about his temperament he is just making fun of himself, he knows people generally don't like his image.

Sort of like how Reagan made a joke about his age in the debate.

I don't think Lester could get a word in due to Trump being so alpha. He was raining red pills on the ignorant masses.

Indian literally have the smallest average dick size on Earth.

Kek

m.mensxp.com/special-features/today/26422-80-countries-their-average-penis-sizes-indians-have-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

Shut your mouth you low test tiny dick savage.

Your flag basically makes all of your opinions void

I was cracking up when Trump was complaining about the "mean" ads Clinton was running, it was like he was channeling Jeb Bush.

Cred Forums has quadrupled in the last few months and is right behind Cred Forums and Cred Forums in terms of numbers. It's literally one of the biggest places on the internet.

>implying debate performance determines whether you are a good president or not

That being said Killary is a professional liar. She has the advantage in debates.

If theres a huge consipracy out there, this one is the most likely of being true. Its almost obvious...aside from the favt that no one in the fucking right mind wouldve thought trump couldve made it this far.

Except he didn't even have the balls to say women should get paid differently if they do less work. Instead he just mumbled:

>i never said that

relly mkes u dink

>muh dick

hello negro

I just don't understand how Americans can look at Trump and say, "Yeah. That's who I want representing me on the global stage".

He's literally an idiot.

Drink that kool aid smore champ.

Like how many libtards have heard that free trade creates sweat shops. So if ya think sweatshops bad, then being anti free trade good. Stuff like that is why none of the dozen or so liberals that I work with mentioned the debate today. Hillary got destroyed. She barely said anything.

Give me some credit here, this is at least like a top 3% bait.

>All the buttmad Trump supporters in this thread.

B-b-but, muh CTR.

>Moderator asks question about cyber warfare

"I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He's so good at computers it's unbelievable"

It's a joke. I went into the debate hoping for the best, but got fucked instead.

Clinton:
>extremely well polished, mostly coherent web of lies with a few decent zingers, plus an incredibly biased moderator with soft ball fail proof questions

Trump:
>Put in absolutely no prep work, not even a forethought and it showed. Advocated no fly no buy and crumbled under business attack.

He lost the debate and unless he completely dominates the next two, the media will have ample ammunition to turn his supporters against him.

Just look at his incoherent ramblings about "cyber". That wouldn't pass in 4th year English class even in shitty leaf schools, my brain melted trying to process it. Hope he does better, but this was a disgrace

Hillary won and all it took was
15 days off,
the help of the entire media,
a moderator who was threatened within an inch of his life "AND"
the Life extension technology of being transfused with the blood of 15 babies...

She did a marvelous job standing and not collapsing,
repeating "MEMORIZED RESPONSES" and not coughing...
Bravo Hillary.. Bravo NWO...
She is a real champion...

>The Cyber
>The Cyber
>The Cyber
>The Cyber

Debates don't really matter, neither online nor scientific focus group poll right afterwards matter. What matters is the MEDIA SPIN after the debate. Al Gore won his first debate, but the media spin was negative because of his body gestures.

Everywhere you look today, is Trumf BTFO all over echo chamber. Whether you agree or not it doesn't matter, Trumpf BTFO

Clinton wasn't even good. She can off rehearsed and monotone and instead of attacking Trump head on asked people to "check her website for fact checking".

Trump beat himself in the most painful way possible.

>trump totally rekt clinton with that one point he raised
>this user doesn't think trump won the debate he must be a shill
this entire board in a nutshell right now

how about pic related?

And I never will because I'm not a fucking nigger

What? Is that a female's notion of top "humor?"

Just to let you know...My mom lives in Europe. I live in Manhattan with my wife and kid. I probably pull your entire years CTR™ salary every single month.

And look, there are plenty of weight loss products out there. It's just a matter of picking what's right for you.

>literally losing to a walking corpse

Stay cucked, Trumpshills

400. pound. hacker.

I know, its fucking sad how retarded half our country is. And like a good portion of the remaining half is also retarded. There's like maybe a solid 5 percent of our population that has any brains and somehow we continue to be the only superpower. Its mind blowing really

>autistic
>insult
Newfag/CTR detected
Lurk more faggot

It's a beautiful day where even Cred Forums can't spin this debate into a "that guy" win.

Reality and CTR have come to burst your bubble.

KEK has abandoned you.

Didn't say it was good, just polished, something trump lacked completely.

He beat himself with help from the moderator.

He was talking about Cred Forums and the hacker know as 4chins

>shills

That's hilarious from the group who went out of their way to raid and rig a bunch of polls to make Trump look like he didn't fall flat on his face. This is just spent from a few seconds on the archive I'm sure there's way more than this you fucking damage controlling shill piece of hot ass shit mother fucking newfag bitch.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90555465/#90555885
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90552934/#90554444
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90552329/#90552329
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90535918/#90559615
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90573015/#90573015
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90575992/#90575992
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90588844/#90588844

Yeah, the moderator was awful. Is he doing the other debates too?

Clinton will die soon

Kek wills it.

Are we being raided?

i stole a meme for u

Tax avoiding=/=tax fraud

>CTR trying to use Pepe after calling him a Nazi frog
cute, maybe next you could just kill yourself for the ULTIMATE muh-may?

Her canned zingers were cringe worthy. Still stumped Trump though.

t. someone who has never had a job

All deductions, even for low income groups are a form of tax avoidance that is completely legal.

Don the Con

Some folks here have turned into sjw fanatics for the orange god king. Try thinking for yourselves.

I like trump too, but I can still criticize his mistakes. That debate was a fucking nightmare and you retards fucked with some polls and guess what? He tweeted out some of the polls you rigged as proof he won. So in his mind nothing needs to change and the same shit is going to happen next debate.

Retards.

Given a choice between an entertaining buffoon who talks from his gut, and a lying, conniving, carpet munching, war mongering half-dead Cunt. I'll take the entertainer any day.

Hillary has already ruined the fucking Middle East. And millions of people are dead because of her.

Fuck her.

Or maybe, just maybe some anons have a different opinion than you do regarding the debate

gotta give her team credit for predicting that he was gonna criticize her for that if that zinger was indeed prepared in advance

>be an edgy 16 year old Cred Forumsback
>spend my days shitposting about wanting to glass the middle East to kill Brown people
>get mad at a politician who votes for wars in the middle East to bomb Brown people.

Wew lad. Hillary should be your candidate. At least she has a record of killing arabs

death comes to us all
will you be able to look your ancestors in the eye

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE - ah fight banks
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE - the lion
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o - last speech
youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE - based priest
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8 - we win nightshoot
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc - rockwell

Sthap, the media, at least where I live had shilled for her enough.
Also fuchur is alive? picrelated

>I-I'm just like you guys
>I swear! :^)

Only the largest corporations pay 0%. Lowering corporate tax rates allow smaller corporations to compete with large multinationals

this