Mfw Russia could conquer Europe in a week

>mfw Russia could conquer Europe in a week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8rTBmoF2eo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkhemmet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because:
1 - They don't have such capacity (Russian 170 millions, EU 800 millions+)
2 - They don't want to
3 -did I already stated they really don't want to, I mean really

>Slavs
>Conquering anything but functioning livers

Estimate time to steamroll the Baltic states: 1 hour.
Estimate time to steamroll Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and South Eastern Europe: 3 days.
Estimate time to steamroll Germany: 4 days.
Estimate time to steamroll Western countries: 1 week.
Conquest of Britain: irrelevant.
Conquest of Italy: unfeasible (our government declares NATO obligations unimportant and side with Russia).
Conquest of the Iberian peninsula: unlikely.

The Russian Military is a paper tiger. Outside of an advisory/support role, they can't do much with their military outside of their own borders for logistical reasons. By your logic, they could have taken over Ukraine, but they didn't.

Russia can't even take Ukraine

There are NATO bases in Kazakhstan?

Italy has a stronger economy than Russia

Lil Putin can't even conquer the Chechens

Conquest of Britain: Im-fucking-possible

Not if you keep scrapping your ships.

Russia = god like defence, but shit everything else.

You need more invasions. That gene-pool is looking quite weak.

You faggots realize none of this will happen because of nuclear weapons right? I mean even if they don't get used in a russian invasion of the rest of europe, and some agreement was made, Russia would have to deal with every single country in Europe, which they would loose against, and they would have to deal with america.

Russia only just managed to get the Russian speaking part of Ukraine, they can't do shit.

Most europeans would probably help the russians anyway, if only to get rid of some shitskins in the chaos of war.

Then why don't they.

Atheists: 0
Christians: 1

Why would Britain or France use nukes?
Let's assume the Russians neutralize most military bases and don't plan to overthrow the governments of occupied countries. Nobody wants nuclear war.

>Conquest of the Iberian peninsula: unlikely.
r we stronk now?

>nobody wants to invade us, not even the sandniggers

feelsgoodman

It could take the Ukraine in two days.

No because theres no point

One Ivan is worth about 200 numale cucks, militarily speaking.

>So they just want to slaughter millions

One can only hope! Fuck the West! Fuck the USA! Fuck the EU!

Maybe if Comrade Stalin was still here, but alas...

I still had some hope that they want us in CCCP2.0

>140 million ivans against 740 million of us
>ivans fighting with rusty soviet era equipment
>the US would also come to our aid immediately

Yeah, they'd get steamrolled back into the stone age by the time they reached Poland.

Do you have any concept how complicated a modern invasion is? Even invading the Baltics would be a major undertaking. Sure they could win "easily", but that act alone would require pretty much the entire logistics capability of the Russian Military. It would also make any follow on invasion much hard due to the inevitable NATO Mobilization.

Not only that, but your timelines are unrealistic. Sure, you can get to Berlin from the Russian Border in a day or two, but that is on a car, going 130 KPH down an unrestricted highway. Even assuming nobody bothers to fight it, a tank columns average speed is around 50 KPH. Your timeline does not even allow a standard tank land movement, let alone an invasion into hostile country. Even if things go miraculously well, it would take the Russian Army at least 3 months to reach to the German Border. And by that point Europe would fully mobilized with the first round of draftees and recruits being sent to the front to support the standing armies.

With 80 million less people, too.
And we're the niggers of the G7.

>I'm a rabbi
What did he mean by this?

It's true. I've read multiple times: To take London, russia needs 60 hours tops. Brits never fought on this kind of level, we all know that.

I don't think so.

Sure, Russia could conceivably take london in 60 hours. Keeping it for another 60 hours would be another matter entirely, once the British Army started organizing around it, along with the US Army which would literally be parachuting in from the sky in the thousands.

Sadiq is HLPing

I mean, in that scenario the US Military would not even follow its usual logistics plan. It would just dump the 82nd and 101st Airborne divisions into England as fast as possible and tell their commanders to requisition food and fuel from the locals, who considering the fact they are being invaded by Fucking Russia, would be more then happy to provide.

How would they take London without Nato seeing them coming and preparing/responding?
Boats?

>(Russian 170 millions, EU 800 millions+)

But the Russian military is much larger than any single European military

Conceivably it could be done via an amphibious invasion up the Thames from a fleet operation that was masquerading as a fleet exercise.

Of course whenever Russia, China or any other potential threat does a fleet exercise, the US Navy usually finds an excuse to hold one too. Lesson learned from Pearl Harbor. Whenever a potentially hostile navy sets sail, assume they intend to attack.

> OP

But paco, you ARE the sand niggers.

Good thing Europe brought in all those military aged men from middle east to help them fight.

>no NATO, not a risk
>no resources to invade for
>still possible to fend off an russian invasion with guerilla tactics

>mfw Russia takes over Europe
>we're just sitting there alone, masturbating

I came here to post this.

Kek.

>When you want to invade England bad weather prevents it and saves their ass

Never fails

NATURAL FORTIFICATION

>Never fails
Well... sometimes fails.

The combined EU military is much larger.

The US military is much larger than anyone else's in the world and they're on our side as well.

Russia stands absolutely no chance against us in a conventional war, just fucking accept it.

No shit, even in Syria they've been forced to use dumb bombs half the time. The US's air force is much larger as is our navy. We could literally launch an invasion anywhere in the world within a couple week.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall,
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands;
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Exactly, I don't know where this fucking meme started that Russia could single handedly take on half of NATO.

The only real threat from Russia is nuclear.
If they decide to go nuclear Europe is fucked beyond repair, whatever the final outcome.

No.

And so are they assuming France and England still have the nuclear capability for it. At the very least France should be able to take out Moscow and a another two or three cities.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

I think if Russia instigated strategic nuclear strikes against Europe we would respond.

>mfw it doesn't

Russia could destroy Europe with one rocket.

I dunno. It would depend on the president probably. And regardless, if they haven't fired them at us we wouldn't want to give them cause to. NATO means we'd come to the aid of our allies, doesn't mean we're obligated to go nuclear tho.

France has around 200 Nuclear weapons, most of them Submarine based. France Alone could pretty much exterminate half the Russian population and all of their major cities.

Even if we assume the USA would Pussy out of defending Europe in the event of Nuclear War, no way the Frogs don't retaliate if Putin uses nukes on France. Ditto for the UK, though those cucks are trying to get rid of their nukes.

At that point a preemptive counterforce strike would seem best path.
Assuming they've already struck Europe and shown they're off their rocker.

USA and NATO could beat Russia in a war in Europe

>desu

>Estimate time to steamroll Germany: 4 days

Germany has no army you retard

There is actually a significant gap between Western and Russian military technology, expecially when it comes to electronic warfare.

Russia can isolate single military bases and wipe them off one by one or occupy them with their better trained, better equipped special forces.

Russian equipment improved drastically in the past 15 years, and many years of war against Chechnya gave them more military experience than any other European nation.

The public opinion in Europe is generally pro-Russian and Europeans are too cucked to pose a signifcant threat of guerrilla warfare anyway, so don't expect the average Hans or François to pick up a gun and hide inna woods waiting for Russian troopers to come by and shoot them.

If we take America out of the equation, European NATO members wouldn't stand a chance against Russia.

NATO is America. The other countries just function as hosts for US military bases.

Sheer numbers alone won't mean a thing. European armies cannot field 1/5 of their total military strength, even if they do everything right.

But Poland does and stands between Russia+Belarus and Germany.
Did you think I meant it would take them 4 days to conquer Germany? Oh no.
It would only take one.

Yes but we can assume that about half of their submarine fleet would be in repairs or in port at any given time. So that's about, let's say 80 left. We shouldn't assume they use all of them at once, so let's say they use 40. Russia also has anti-ballistic missle defenses around Moscow. Assuming they get about 60% that's about 24 missiles left. From there it would depend how many missles they lobbed at each city and how many military targets they aimed for versus civilian.

As for the UK, they're nuclear capabilities are somewhat in decay as is their nuclear submarine tech. It's difficult to say how effective they'd be.

I wouldn't be too sure. And anyway we shouldn't discount environmental effects of using large amounts of nukes. If too many get used at once the resulting smoke from the burning cities could result in a nuclear winter.

LOL
Chechens are Russian lap dogs now.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8rTBmoF2eo

This is correct. You have to give props to putin. He took an army that was so disorganized that they didn't even have the same uniforms and transformed it into the formidible force it is today.

The balkans and several other smaller countries already have made guerilla warfare a part of their contingency plans. Poland, if I remember correctly, is increasing its military. I could see the Russians making it to Berlin if the US doesn't intervene, but France would have time to prepare. And anyway, Finland, Britain and Switzerland have natural defenses which would be difficult to overcome.

I also forgot to mention that by excluding the US, Canada and Turkey, European NATO countries have "only" 400 million people.
740 million people is the entire population of Europe from Lisbon to the Urals, including Russia.

Depends on the scenarios we are dealing with here. If Russia starts off with a nuclear first strike, then France would be forced to use what second strike capability they have on hand, which would be nowhere near their full capability. Of course, first striking Europe as the prelude to an Invasion would almost certainly bring about United States nuclear retaliation, since the USA would have no guarantees they were not next, and would do everything they can to try and destroy Russia's strategic weapons as fast as possible.

If Putin leads off with a Conventional invasion however, France would make sure its entire strategic capability was deployed. Still no guarantee this go around that the US Would not nuke Russia anyway if the balloon went up, but it would insure France would be able to cause massive damage to Russia. And I'm sure they have thought about how to crack Moscow with their Sub Missiles. Just do it in a line. Nuke Saint Petersburg first, then destroy the major cities on the way to Moscow, degrading the Air Defense net as you go. Detonate a couple nukes outside moscow proper to make a hole in the defense grid and send one last TN 60 into the Moscow city center.

The TN 60 is designed SPECIFICALLY to destroy Moscow. Its the French Navies stated purpose for the weapon. Destroy Moscow.

Russia has a pool of 180m
EU has a pool of 570m

Now imagine if EU mobilizes and calls in the Amerifats

Estimated time to steamroll all of North America: 3.7 minutes
Estimated time to pull numbers out of your ass based on hurrdihurr I play Civ5 and real life is like it: 0.7 seconds

They could easily conquer Ukraine it wasn't about conquering Ukraine

> mfw I could totally kill you with my assault truck in 5 minutes

>and the US could nuke europe in a day
lel

More like two days, only Poland is retarded enough to host the war on it's territory. The rest would pretend to support it for a while and then surrender.

The EU has 508 million inhabitants, and even though it doesn't have a defense treaty like NATO is, each EU country is obliged to assist another in any required means if it is attacked.

The logistics behind that operation would be extremely expensive. I'll give you Poland would be hard to occupy given their long history of hostilities against Russia but then again, how many would actually take up arms against them?

Russia's policy would be that of neutralizing every possible military threat in Europe before quickly agreeing to a ceasefire from a position of strength, incidents with the civilian population or armed reservists would be unlikely since this war would be over in a matter of weeks.

Kind of like Blitzkrieg, but at a much faster pace and without terror bombing.

Yeah and a well organized Mongol or Japanese military could never conquer something like China with ten times this population

>each EU country is obliged to assist another in any required means if it is attacked.
diplomatically, not militarily
the EU (for now) isn't a military alliance

It was clear Russia wanted way out of Ukraine then they got. One of things not talked about much on Cred Forums was how Ukraining Militias and the Army halted the Russian army at Mariuple, preventing a land corridor from Luhansk to Crimea.The failure to get a popular uprising an Odessa also insured the Ukrainian Army could fight on a single front in the south.

Russia signed the Minsk accords a few weeks later, but its been clear since Putin never intended for Crimea to be exclave dependent on Ukraine for its water and power.

>Russia attacks Europe
>they panic and burn down every town and farm as they retreat

Nice way of saying England has shitty weather

Russia is so bro chill.

Just look at their huge continent it's like a guy reclining on a couch. ASIA/EU = Russia's couch

Hypothetically Russia could quickly steamroll the Baltics and Ukraine and kill off the Polish military with missile strikes. NATO wouldn't have enough time to respond and when they do get mobilized they would either have to try to Barbarossa Russia and risk nuclear war or do nothing

omfg, I'm going isis with these shit power hungry threads ; you guy's are clueless. fucking kys

Yeah, but it would be political suicide for each government if they didn't assist in such a situation. Not even Norway would stay out of this conflict militarily, and they're not even part of the EU.

Meanwhile, China would probably mobilize and settle some old border issues with Russia. China has a huge population and relatively few natural resources, while Siberia has plenty of resources and no population...

They used mercenaries not actual tank brigades or air power or missiles. The offensive got shutdown by the Kremlin which removed all of their military commanders and signed the Minsk accords, the Minsk accords cuck Ukraine and demand special recognition of the East which is something Kiev will never agree on

Real russian invasion of EU would mean get back or nukes are fired and the world ends.
OK, no one really is sure if nukes would be used, but for the last 65 years, even on the high of the cold war with insane leaders nukes did the job of impeding conquering wars.

You know that once a nuke is fired the world will probably be over within an hour.

sure you would, powerhouse sweden

Why would Russia want western Europe? It doesn't have any natural resources.. pajeets, ahmeds, and jamals errywhere... it's a complete shithole

No. There aren't any in Egypt or Somalia either. The map is so painfully inaccurate I think it's satire.

fuck nato, hillary

I ain't saving your degenerate ass, Sven, and I don't want you anywhere near mine.

Southern Europe has nice weather, but it's not like anyone would care enough to fight.

Why the fuck would we want to capture that agonizing shithole? Leave it to kebab and crazy feminazi commies, it's beyond saving, I say.

Much of that is unexploited wilderness.

Russia has way to much Mongol in them. They don't want to go to the effort of developing what they already have, and instead want to take what other people have already developed.

Russia does not "need" Ukraine, or the Baltic's, or even that land they took from Finland back in the 40's. They just took it because they could. And in the case of the Baltic's they claim ownership based on theft, even in the face of their inability to maintain control of the territories they stole. Implying they have some innate right to try and steal them a second time.

In the interim they have a vast underutilized eastern frontier that they refuse to develop, because they don't want to remove their onerous restrictions on obtaining land rights. If they did something similar to the United States' Homestead Act, and offered Russian citizenship to anyone wanting to take advantage of the program and make use of the land, Russia could have a major renaissance of power.

But they won't. Because as I said, its easier to steal then it is to build, and Russia will always opt for trying the former, even when it yields only short term gains and long term tragedy.

It's an evil organisation that has nothing to do with defense only projecting power and respondin to the highest bdder, also fuck trump.

China knows very well they shouldn't fuck with Russia. A few cruise missiles and they could turn the Yangtze and Yellow rivers into weapons of mass destruction, killing millions of Chinese people and devastating much of their economy by literally washing away their biggest cities. Chinese-built dams are the only thing preventing this from happening and they can easily be destroyed.

Not only this would be a conventional strike, thus denying them the chance to retaliate with nuclear weapons, but it would also be a very cheap conventional strike.

And China doesn't even have the nuclear capability to compete against Russia.
We're talking about 250 warheads against 8,000.

The Chinese are not stupid. And so far, they're not backstabbers either. China and Russia are both members of SCO and thus military allies, the idea of them seizing Russian territory is a meme. This is an era of corporations, not military conquest. If they want those resources they can simply buy them.

We're actually reintroducing the military draft in the coming years. Also, the Swedish doctrine is based on guerrilla warfare, which has time and time again been proven successful even against numerically superiour foes.

What about you, Belgium? Gonna cut off some Congolese hands and finger the Russians with them?

k, evil jew, i'll just take your word for that

Everyone is out to get you.Good for you. We in Belgium have some secret plans to steal your waifu's.

This.
You fucking paranoid delusional drug-addict 400 lb man children need to start thinking rationally.

>Russia does not "need" Ukraine, or the Baltic's, or even that land they took from Finland back in the 40's. They just took it because they could.
What we don't need is Ukraine in NATO. We took Crimea not to see NATO fleet in there replacing ours. We would also like Eastern Ukraine, since there is a Russian majority there, and other Ukrainians don't want them anyway.

The rest of that festering shithole - globalists can do whatever they want with it, as far as I'm concerned. Just don't move NATO closer to our borders. We're not trying to place our nukes in Cuba and Venezuela.

The Swede is of course correct. Lets just take the USA off the table entirely for the sake of this hypothetical scenario, and instead just assume Europe (mainly the EU) vs. Russia. If Russia goes in, there will of course the standard hand wringing, demands for deescalation, pleas for negotiations, and so on.

Eventually though even the most pacific of countries will come to realize that national survival > utopian notions.

Russia does not have the economic capacity to sustain a war of this magnitude without external funding. They would be forced to convince the Chinese to Bankroll it, and this would mean selling the Pacific Maritime to Beijing in exchange for the no interest Loans the Russian economy would need in order to survive just one year in a war with Europe.

There is no strategic purpose for the US Navy to be in the Black Sea, and Russia already had a treaty with the United States (separate from the rest) that specifically stated the US would not base warships in the Black Sea.

The US also has made no indications it has any intentions of breaking that treaty. But apparently Russia does not believe us, which calls into question whether or not Russia believes we follow any of the other existing treaties.

And this is a problem for the US, because just as important as believing Russia will abide by existing treaties is believing Russia believes the US will abide by them as well. Its convoluted I know, but if the US Starts thinking Russia does not trust it to follow its own commitments, it will start assuming Russia won't hold to their own commitments.

There is no way, Putin is planning conquering Europe; but he is very aware of Samantha Powers stoking European idiots like sweden and noway and whatever those eastern european countries are.

>Russia does not have the economic capacity to sustain a war of this magnitude without external funding.
Which is precisely why it's in their interests to strike fast, strike hard and organize a ceasefire before it can turn into an all out war.
Wiping out all NATO military bases in Europe doesn't require a gorillion dollars military budget.

The Chinese cannot afford to be too dickish because Russia has another partner in Asia who is a strong competitor and could offer them a better deal: India.

>Not only this would be a conventional strike, thus denying them the chance to retaliate with nuclear weapon

that's not how it works mario, much like everything else you've posted.

>needed 10 years to retake a minor province from a bunch of goatfuckers
Kek

Mhm, yes it is.
>invade a sovereign country with ground forces
>said country retaliates with conventional warheads
>wtf we nuclear nao

Stay mad Paki.

fuck off, f35 shill

Even if we retaliate and destroy them, we're fucked anyway.

>1 nuke on Turin
>1 on Milan
>1 on Genova
>1 on Verona
>1 on Trieste
>1 on Bologna

There goes the entire northern italy.

At least 7 million people have been incinerated or will die from acute radiation poisoning in the next week (me included).

The fallout will contaminate great expanses of the pianura padana which produces 80% of our corn and rice.

You've destroyed all major logistic hubs, many major factories are gone, etc.

>and that was just SIX bombs.

But that implies a capability for a hard and fast invasion, which as has been stated is categorically impossible. Your timeline is unfeasable by conventional means. Even if the Russian Army invaded and the Locals greeted them with flowers and Candy all the way from the Border to Brussels, it would take their most mobile units Weeks to make it, and the bulk of their Army months. Remember it took the US Army 21 days to blitz from the Kuwait Border to Baghdad. A journey of just 400 Kilometers.

Almost a month. To go 400 kilometers. And this is with the US Army literally blowing the entire country to pieces as it went and sustaining on a few hundred casualties in killed/wounded. The Distance from the Russian Border on the other side of Belarus to the German Border is almost 2,000 kilometers.

Do the math, based upon the most optimistic of military outcomes.

Yeah, but that would trigger a MAD scenario with nukes going off all over Russia too. They're not gonna let it go that far.

>The public opinion in Europe is generally pro-Russian

You know nothing about public opinion in Europe, but you discoused everything about yours. Kek.

I'm sure russians are capable of conquering belgium , just like any country around us. we're not youghe, also fuck hillary

>he thinks a tiny baltic shithole speaks for the whole of europe
lmao at this guy
you dont even have enough guns to raid a grocery store, much less oppose Russia in all its military might

might wanna pick up babbys first guide to nuclear strategy mario

and hand it to you, if you think someone is retarded enough to invade russia and expect to keep gained land

And this is the rub. For Russia to succeed an achieving a military victory over Europe that see's them reannexing the Baltic States, they have to take our Europe's primary military powers. And that means taking out France and Germany. But France and Germany are very far from the Russian Armies reach. Any effort to reach them short of nukes will require months of efforts and managing to defeat a really, really pissed off Poland, and most like Romania as well, with no guarantees Finland and Sweden won't see this as an opportunity to settle an old score and flank from the north to retake the territories seized in the Winter War.

And if they resort to using nukes, then Russia loses by default. Of course, so does Europe, but a scenario where everyone loses kinda defeats the whole point of the effort.

They probably could.
But why the fuck would they want to get bigger?
Theyre already having a hard time managing the biggest country in the world.
This idea of Europeans being afraid of us is retarded in this day and age. The cold war is over. Get fucking over it ffs.
>inb4 kike Ukraine meme

t. Ruski

Yeah, maybe if the US didn't exist. Considering that reality, there is zero chance of any of this happening. They steamroll the Baltic states, guess what comes next? NATO intervention. Guess who's heading that up? Russia's worst nightmare. Not. A. Fucking. Chance.

what are you talking about mario you were talking about nukes a minute ago. stick to makea nicea pasta like mama used to do

>Russians can never conquer Frisian waters
long live Fryslân

I don't believe in limited exchange.

If nukes start flying, shit's gonna escalate immediately to everyone nuking everyone else.

> a scenario where everyone lose kinda defeats the whole point of the effort
stop your maffia rethoric and work toward real solutions, samantha.

If you think "most europeans" would just accept being ruled by russia you're fucking retarded, Marco.

I like how you keep repeating Italian words as if it's supposed to be insulting or something.
Keep browse happening threads kid and leave actual geopolitics to quality threads like this.
In other words, leave.

If Russia start invading Europe. This means North America has become already a wasteland.

I'm really not following your logic on how that is even a remote possibility. If they actually managed to make North America a wasteland, they're going to be in the same shape themselves, in the best of scenarios.

>muzzie can't handle a bit of rain

>Conquest of Britain: Im-fucking-possible*

*if you wish to preserve it whole. leveling it to the ground is very possible

Lo sei tu se pensi che gli europei, soprattutto occidentali, opporrebbero resistenza armata a delle forze armate straniere d'occupazione.
Al massimo ci sarà qualche protesta.
L'era della "resistenza11!1!!" è finita da mo.

plumber reads a few RT articles and thinks he's an expert on geopolitics. ur posts read like fiction a 15 year old might write

And you type like a legit retarded person. But I guess that's just the way to show yourself as a shitposter.

Sorry, didn't expect truth will hurt you so much you'll decide to turn to ad hominem. You don't have anywhere lower to sink, do you?

How about being a man and responding to the argument?

> implying russians are stupid enough they might succeed or try

Stop buying into this Cred Forums meme that all western men are cucks ffs.

If russia attacked ass we would fight back.

And you trust the word of cowards and globalist pieces of shit like Obama, Biden, Hillary and others? Most americans don't trust them, no wonder Russia doesn't either.

Take a look at the map. Where exactly would you send your nukes?

i volunteer as personal slave and pow for this orthodox waifu

But that is the thing. Nukes ARE Russia's only solution for winning this war against Europe. They certainly don't have the conventional capability. Europe might be a clusterfuck at the moment, but if the EU is threatened with external invasion all the current squabbling would go out the window.

And the simple truth is the EU would curb stomp Russia. It has more then three times Russia's population. The EU's total economic revenues are not even comparable to Russia's. The country in NATO with a comparable GDP to Russia is CANADA. FUCKING CANADA at 1.8 Trillion vs. 2 trillion. Which is expected to flip in the coming years btw, as the low price of oil and sanctions continue to Retard Russia's economy. As for industrial capacity in Manufacturing, Russia's old soviety manufacturing plants are rotting hulks. Russia does not make anything anymore. Meanwhile Europe still as Krupp, Mercedes, BMW, Skoda, Peugeot, and Fiat.

There is absolutely no way Russia can win this war. Even taking the USA entirely out of the equation. Even if they DO use nukes and the US still does nothing, France and the UK Nuke Russia. Its mind boggling that anyone even THINKS this is possible.

Italy, please. You're embarrassing yourself in front of the other nations.

They can't just blitzkrieg the shit out Europe anymore. You can't really do that anymore. Any form of amassing troops ready to invade will be sighted by satellites, and instant response operations would go in effect immediately. In order to do any of that, you'd need to take entire defense networks, infrastructure and intelligence exchange networks down at once. Invasion of a 1st world country is nigh impossible, no matter how video games make it look.
>nuke them wahahahahaha
MAD, invasion become irrelevant.

Only they didn't, And that is where mainstream brainwashing, featuring Hillary (documented) and Trump (as yet undocumented) step in. You poorfag loosers need some moniez ? We're at the source.

>cold war ended 40 years ago
>people STILL afraid of Russia
I never understood this. is being a man of the world the ultimate redpill? do some people simply acquire their views of the world by reading only the most prominent articles of history and sticking with it until a new dramatic piece of history is made?

I literally have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Europe has been cucked so hard by SJWs, feminists, and refugees that they would just roll over.

The defense ministers of Germany and other NATO powers are soft women who haven't even killed a chicken in their lives. The Russian one looks like one hard mother fucker who probably bathed in the blood of Chechens and Afghans.

Oh please, do go on about the logistical capabilities of the Russian Army. I would love to hear your expert opinion.

A direct mirror of where Russia would send theirs? What are we going to leave alive, Siberia? Probably not even there. If Russia decided to take it to that level, and they succeeded in several successful nuclear strikes against mainland USA, what do you think our nuke subs would do to them? It's going to completely destroy their everything. They don't have forces spread out like the US does. Their doctrine is mostly based around their immediate territory. Yeah, they've got a serious nuclear arsenal that could more or less destroy the planet, but what do you think we have? I don't know if you noticed, but the US military aren't scrubs that you can push around and take advantage of.

Fuck you, red pill is where your pay check come from, serb? How you gonna pay shit, nigger. Also fuck merkel and eu and ilmf and russia and fuck all of you.

Honestly, this song from Mulan (yes, Mulan, fight me!) gives me some hope for the future of Western Armies. No matter how bad things get we will still have our hard mother fuckers around when the Huns show up. And those mother fuckers will whip the fatties and welfare seeking females into shape.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

I will enjoy whipping you into shape, jabba

fuck off, mohammed

>There is no strategic purpose for the US Navy to be in the Black Sea, and Russia already had a treaty with the United States (separate from the rest) that specifically stated the US would not base warships in the Black Sea.
The globalist government that took over your country tends to wipe their asses with treaties and international laws.

As for strategic purpose - when you are planning to attack someone, it's always nice to have your military bases at their doorstep rather than on the other end of the world, don't you think?

nice meme

> Mohammed
Says Mr. "Lets make our capital Maghrebiville".

Sweden just puts unwanteds in isolated villages and suburbs.

>the US military aren't scrubs that you can push around and take advantage of.
But NATO nations have been doing that for years lol. As has Japan and South Korea.

Why would we want to attack Russia? Honest question. What do you see the evil USA thinking it will get out of attacking Russia?

that made no sense, I meant you

That's not even close to what I was talking about and you know it. I don't even know why you made that comment.

Belgium is multiculti. you are our great example faggots.

I never thought that your navy will be in the newest Ghostbusters adaptation

not just us, watchj Hartman drooling over scandinavian 'left wing successes'

I'll take "What are nuclear weapons for?" for $500, Alex.

That's making the huge assumption that we will risk a hot war with Russia over the Baltics, especially if the Democrats keep the White House this election.

I think Ukraine is toast within three years. Finland better get its act together militarily, too, if it doesn't want to become part of the new Great Karelian Autonomous Region under Putin. Norway sees the danger and Sweden is starting to realize becoming a multi-cultural cesspool won't protect them from Russian force projection.

Stop dreaming about being part of Russia already you filthy eurocucks
We don't need any more of muslim scum in our country

The NWO, the global government, the single race of brown slaves under control of the globalist elite? It isn't a single world country if there is another country in existence, holding 1/6 of all land.

This.
And they could invade Finland - as in being all a round the country, but there would be too dangerous for them, and we would just burn everything down, so there´d be nothing to loot.

Like it would worsen the appeal of your nation if you added muslims. Your country is already pretty shit.

Point me a war where you haven't embarrassed yourselves. You don't even have an army, it's a bunch of pseudo patriotic mercenaries. You literally recruite them with superman posters. Just look at the elections, bro. You are left to chose between an imbecile and fucking satan. Are these people capable of leading a war against Russia?

As Hillary explained clearly and not open to interpretation, you fucks rule the world. Basically, she runs the world.

What I am saying is that the Western Democracies are by nature very culturally soft, and apathetic at times. Lacking in the day to day killer instinct.

When threatened however, the Western Democracies have proven to be able to turn their hordes of weak sauce men and women into industrial and military machines capable of extraordinary violence.

Consider the United States. The US Military has shown itself fully prepared to wage total war against its enemies in the vein of the Mongol Hordes. Not just against external enemies like in the destruction of Germany and Japan, but even against its own people in the US Civil War.

If the people in a Democratic society are provoked to war (not duped into war like in Vietnam or Iraq) but actually PROVOKED, by invasion or dire provocation, the reflexive action is total war.

This is actually an interesting topic in international relations theory. Democratic Governments very very rarely go to war with other Democratic Government. But when a Democracy goes to war with an Autocracy, the Autocracy is usually destroyed in its entirety if it fails to defeat the Democracy, as the Democracy pushes the war way beyond the usual economic and political limits if it see's the possibility of defeating "tyranny". Its why Japan had no hope of a negotiated settlement with the USA after Pearl Harbor, and why the USA resorted to Nuclear Weapons to compel their absolute defeat.

Regardless of who is in power, it is without question in our best interest to stop Russia from pushing into Europe. Not only our best interest, but our sworn obligation. It WILL start WW3, and not in a joking way. We might let Ukraine slide, and maybe another country or two that Russia has a pseudo- claim to, but when push comes to shove they will not push into mainland Europe. Period. The EU will not stand for it, and when the entirety of NATO, especially the US gets involved, it's going to turn into something really bad for everybody, but especially Russia.

Fryslân boppe!

Desert Storm? I guess that one doesn't count, it was only the world's 4th most powerful military. A few days and it was basically the equivalent of fighting Cuba. Come on, man. I don't have to tell you this. Get real.

Belgium has a weak culture. It doesn't have any culture at all except for a pissing little boy, waffles and beer. That's why it's in such a sad, dying state.

Sweden's still one of the most xenophobic countries in the world, even if foreigners are allowed to live here. But glhf being accepted by anyone except for tumblrinas unless you assimilate.

Ain't got a strong folkhem as us: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkhemmet

What I am saying is, Hillary not soft, she judge and police in one. Her rule runs. You have some gun ? She has.

Ignoring the fact that NATO exists and both the UK and France have nukes and assuming that Putin could, why the hell would he want to?

call her gun harvard

doesn't change the fact she is pure evil

Agreed, but it is Putin's interpretation of our willingness to fight that will make the difference, not our understanding of our treaty commitments. If Putin takes Ukraine without a US reaction, then goes after one of the Baltic states, what really matters is what the person in the White House is willing to do. We as Americans generally think we know the Russian mind - we don't, as our surprise at Russia's actions in Georgia, Crimea, and Syria show.

Reminder Napoleon could've conquered all of Europe if he wasn't fucking retarded in Russia and Spain.

When Putin ordered Russian forces into Ukraine, he probably had a pretty good feeling that he could get away with it. Let him push into a country that doesn't speak some distant form of Russian and shit is going to fly off the handle. Putin isn't an idiot, quite the opposite. He knows that expansionism isn't going to fly with the US at the helm. And that's not even taking into consideration the capability of several EU nations.

Oh fucking, god who cares about biden's eukraine, and srsly, we need you dimwits to save europe from evil putin ?

Well, you guys would at least hack Russia's electronic assets to pieces - no kidding, I think you have a huge strategic asset in your programming and systems skills. And you have always turned into Russia's own Vietnam in actual combat. They may just leave you alone and work around you.

I'm not going to pretend to have a solid understanding of why the US didn't intervene in Ukraine except that we weren't looking for nuclear war, but I really believe that's about the limit of Russian expansionism. The rest of the world will not tolerate any more than that, because Russia has an honest claim to that territory. China is trying to pull the same shit, but they don't have the same claim, which is why we're sending warships into their front yard to contest what they say is theirs.

Russia's actions in Georgia, Crimea and Syria make sense in the aggregate Analysis. Putin is bluffing with a very weak hand. He has to show strength to maintain his legitimacy. Russia might be an illiberal democracy, but its a mistake to call Putin a Dictator. He does have a popular mandate. That mandate is however entirely dependent on reversing Russia's national decline.

But he's also juggling competing forces. While he needs the popular vote to legitimize his rule, he also needs the Oligarchs happy. And the only way to do that is through robbing the Federal purse to pay the Oligarchs kick backs.

Its a house of cards that he is desperately building one on top of the other. He needs to keep the Oligarchs from deposing him, so he needs to make sure they get lots of money. He also needs the people to support his policies in the Duma, and this means he needs to distract them from his theft of the Russian Treasury on behalf of the Oligarchs, or at best, tolerate it in exchange for tangible results.

I have always thought the biggest deterrent from Putin going all in on Ukraine was the very real possibility he could lose. The Russian Armies performance in the Ossetian conflict with Georgia was Terrible. I mean, really, really bad. They still won in the end, but the cost was way more then anticipated, and against an enemy much smaller then Ukraine, both in terms of military capacity, economy, and outright desire to fight. Getting bogged down in a war in Ukraine, or even worse, being militarily defeated in an outright invasion would have caused the collapse of the Russian Government. Sure, the odds of outright defeat were low (lets say 15%), but we all know the RNG is a fickle god. And if he rolled badly, he would be lucky not to end up hanging from the Kremlin Walls.

The problem is though that he still needs to make these displays of strength. The worry is what happens when he goes for what he assumes is another easy win, and its not.

you don't sound like a true fin

Putin doesn't want to conquer Europe, the guy just loves his country, something rare these days, Trump is one of those, and doesn't want it to go down the shitter like the Soros, Rothchilds, Rockefellers and other elitists want.

basically replaying to some finnish flag guy somewhere

srsly, if I wanted ''hack", I would be on here ?

>When Putin ordered Russian forces into Ukraine
>things that never happened

>2016
>still not getting that Putin was only forced to do these things because NATO expansion forced him to
>a weak hand.
Kek. Come out of your crazy bubble. You sound like a brainwashed boomer.

>A few cruise missiles and they could turn the Yangtze and Yellow rivers into weapons of mass destruction, killing millions of Chinese people and devastating much of their economy by literally washing away their biggest cities. Chinese-built dams are the only thing preventing this from happening and they can easily be destroyed.

kek sounds like somebody based all their military knowledge of China off that battlefield 4 map where the city floods

Well, OK then. We will just sit by and watch Russia steamroll its merry way across Europe.

BTW, isn't there some military-ish treaty organization we belong to that is headquartered in your country? Begins with 'N' in English, 'O' in French? An organization that binds the US legally to defending its member states?

Do us a favor, faggot, and go tell NATO that you have just released the US under your authority as an anonymous shitposter on an Uzbek finger-painting site. The Yanks in this thread will let our own government know that we no longer have to do the whole NATO thing.

Go ahead.

>mfw it will take a week because tanks can only drive so fast

I would prefer Putin over any NATO WE SO STRONK fucks.

I've heard Krauts on /k/ complain because in the army they're forced to practice with BROOMSTICKS because there's not enough resourcing for weapons and ammo

I was once in the army, and now I'm not. Get with it.

Wait, are you Finnish, Belgian, or camelfucker? If you are Finnish, I was COMPLIMENTING Finland on their computing prowess, and how that would be a very useful military tool if Russia attacked them.

Also:
> 2016
> not hacking Russian military computers while shitposting and/or masturbating on Cred Forums

I'm camelfucker, kind of lost the rest of your 'argument', sorry my mistake.

uhhh... yeah. not really sure what your media has been telling you...

/r/ black version of this for kangz threads

Maaan you're such a faggot shill. Rusdia isnt gonna steamroll anything unless NATO keeps destabalizing European geopolitics. You yanks and your kike masters need to go back

MFW pizzafag forgets it took them several months and several instances of their 'secret' troops getting caught redhanded to seize 1/3 of of country the west apparently doesn't care about.

Calm down, Ivan. Belgium (or Finland) just gave the US permission to leave Europe alone, so by all means go after whatever you want with our blessings. Ukraine is rightful Russian clay anyway. As are Belarus and the Baltic states.

Really, go for it. Americans are going to focus on getting our own house in order.

Your military is about 1/10000000th the size it was in your empire days because your realized America will ensure your sovereignty and you could use the money for other shit

I hope Russia and China give Iran 1,000 nukes so , they can obliterate Israel then the US will be lost and Russia can cleanse Europe of their cuck fetish

This. Russia is looking to its west and southwest, China to its east and southeast. Russia versus China is NOT happening anytime in the next few decades, if ever.

bis running it's usual "economic, not political" shit

I would supply my White Christian Russian brothers with anything they need. One condition. We split the land down the middle. All Germans and Muslims marching in a column back to the middle east. Germans and their brothers arm in arm walking back, together. What a happy ending when you cowardly krauts cross into Mooslim land. Lol

Hey, if you can dream it you can make it real. No more Americans are going to die for Europe, and hopefully we can leave Asia to the Asians.

it's funny because they could probably do it: none of those cucks would even fight back

Fair enough. Flags can be a real bitch on Cred Forums.

What do you think about increased Russian involvement in Syria? Honestly curious.

Disregard your other fantasies, but this
>The Russian Armies performance in the Ossetian conflict with Georgia was Terrible. I mean, really, really bad. They still won in the end, but the cost was way more then anticipated, and against an enemy much smaller then Ukraine, both in terms of military capacity, economy, and outright desire to fight.
Really? A bunch of coalminers with only weapons they could salvage or buy from Ukrainian army hold their own and even taken some things back, resulting in two big pockets and clear sky, and all of this without any air support whatsoever. What makes you think that Ukrainian army would not surrender the moment even one battalion of Russian army with all air and missile support crossed the border and begun pounder on them with everything we've got? Especially right after the coup and when UA was in disarray and completely unwilling to fight.

inb4 hurr durr Russian army did all of this, there were godzzilion casualties, it's just all phone batteries were dead at critical moment and all satellite lenses got smeared with grease derp.

Hey, if you were part of NATO someone might care about your bitching, Medpack.

Anyway, to help you follow this thread while keeping your raging retardation out of the way, I am the user who IS TOTALLY 100% behind any and all efforts to get my country out of Europe's (and any other region's) affairs. You are preaching to the choir.

Belgium just said we could leave anyway.

I have the utmost respect and gratitude for people doing what they are doing knowing what they are doing. I have nothing but disgust for people pretending to represent me.

Nobody cares what Belgium thinks. All they are good for is giving Germany a highway into France and Britain an excuse for caring about what happens on the Continent.

Ossetia and Georgia were military and strategic successes for Russia, and gave the Kremlin concrete information on how the US and western Europe would respond to Russia's reclaiming its historic borders. Hell, you guys did alright with the almost impossible Chechnya problem. That last one was straight up animal control - kudos.

We don't represent you, and I certainly don't represent you.

No

I don't live in Syria, so whatever. However russians are winning the 'nice guy" meme, and we are losing. I prefer to win. You don't seem to care.

>Russia losing a ground war with ukraine

dude LMAO Ukraine barely has a central government let alone any real ability to project hard power. Whatever money actually gets to the military by the time the oligarchs are done with it will just collapse the moment Russian tanks roll through kiev. The most effective resistance they would have are autistic natsoc militias who no one would really miss once they get vaporized unfortunately

I was talking about my government, not some anonymous creep.

We care, but you want Americans to mind their own business, correct? Russia has its own agenda, which they do not need or seek our approval or permission.

it stands to reason after iraq an stuff, it would be wise to not interfere to much, no matter what idiot turks and saudis, and especially quatari idiots want.

they sincerely believe they can win this

Well, then. Enjoy the local chocolate I guess, and good luck expanding the Caliphate to Benelux!

they actually believe their level of weaponry is holding them back, not understanding actual people exist. they can produce huge amounts of human suffering, without winning. I'm not saying winning justifies human suffering, I'm saying islam is a middle ages philosophy, fuck them

hillary sucks

she is basically saying, let's accomodate these smart equal intellectuals (sitting on oil), let's not upset them, they are really powerfull. Guess what, I'm not powerfull, fuck them.

What would be the point of invading Europe? I could see making a connection with their Baltic oblast and cutting off Turkish pipelines but further than that seems unnecessary.

>Implying there would be no resistance from NATO
Russia does not use blitzkrieg as it's military doctrine. They're much more conservative with their strategy.
The Americans are the ones who use blitzkrieg, except we call it shock and awe

Russia invades any further into the Balkans and NATO will have bombed their ass back into the stone age before the Russian citizens even knew they were at war.

we basically hate americans and their mentality.

> More access to the Baltic and the Black Seas for military and commercial purposes
> Pushing NATO power back west to recreate land and air buffer lost at end of Cold War
> Increase bargaining power with nations along "new" border

Embarrassing.

Too many unwanted citizens added and no commercial success due to follow up sanctions

> blowing up nato
> being alone at world stage
> also, seriously, we totally run you, chad

go fight some bear or a can of beer; igor.

srlsly, russia just gonna tell world i'm boss cuz me bomb ?

so; pakistan, india;, china, us, everybody, very weak listen to russia strong guy ????

>More access to the Baltic for commercial purposes
There's nothing to gain in commercial, and most likely in military too aside from pushing NATO further back. If butthurt belt wasn't completely retarded,no one would care about them. Like
>we have the biggest posts and all cargo going trough our territory into Russia which bring us jobs and money! Oh, I know, let's start dicking with Russia, dis couldn't get wrong!
>Russia builds it's own terminal, and now 2/3 cargo going straight into Russia while butthurt belt losing jobs and money
>Oh no we scared that Russia will conquer us at any given moment because Russians are ebil (please elect me, I need money)! I know, let's put as much NATO troops and bases here as we can so Russia wouldn't have a reason to look into our general direction, dis couldn't get wrong!
Every time.

Retarded newfag jb2cA2jB shill, we have id's there. At least pay attention and read your manual before posting here.

>The Russian Military is a paper tiger
THIS. they can't win anything on their own. there was border skirmish with chinese where they couldn't even defeat bunch of infantry with their tanks

your my son and i am old, you must protect me america-chan

psst dude they already have a bunch of muslims in their country

>when your old dad always talks out his ass at the bar and you have to fight off six guys alone

Nato has a base in djibouti, borders with somalia where the french foreign legion 13dble is stationed, the egypt one and kazak one is bullshit though