DONT PLAY WITH POWERS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!

REVELATION 16:10-16
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

then it goes on to:

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

with coming as a thief jesus refers to remaining unseen and only expected by those who are wearing their spiritual armour once return
Kek is a false elder god and those who praise him lay down their spiritual garments praying to the false prophet who works miracles which go forth unto kings of the earth (politicians)
it may be fun and games as far as these miracles performed by the false god help someone like trump win, but praying to an elder god is giving away ones soul, because elder gods do not just demand your innocence, they demand blood.

BUMPING

I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

Dem trips.

Cred Forums confirmed for dragonkin

Kek wills it!

Nice trips

Kek is the Blind Idiot god, laughing at everything in existence, we awoke him with memes, he is the predecessor to Lucifer

Dumb, worthless LARPer.

OH SHIT

Oh my, looks like kek btfo Molech

1. Nice digits

2. What happens if I thought it was all a joke? Like I never believed in the "kek meme god" bullshit but still participated in it just to go with the flow of how this board runs..

>do not just demand your innocence, they demand blood.

well, we have finally found the SJWs useful

that is why i made this thread,

i know there are a lots of fellow Christfags here on /pol probably praising kek because everybody here does it and i dont want them to regret their short-sightedness once burning for eternities in divine fire pits of holy punishment together with other heretics outside the gates of Zion.

and you might think "i did it ironically though" but remember that KEK is the god of Chaos laughing at everything literally taking Memes as offerings

Just return from sin and aknowledge in prayer that you are aware of your wrong doings, asking for forgivnes.

God will gladly accept a lost child back into his arms.

Doing gods work mate, I will delete my kek memes and ask for forgiveness

Free bump

You know what happens to Lollards such as you?

>"Meme magic isn't real! We used dubs to make her cough on stage, still failed! Trump is going to lose now :((( time to give up on Making America Great Again"

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS..

yeah so what, we worship kek and baal

SO MANY GETS TODAY!!!

>stay away from the egregore levers goys! you dont know what youre doing!

t. Rothschild

NooOoope, frog is cute. I am play with.

>"Everyone should have the right to practice their religions!"

Fuck off ADL. Pepe is here to stay. The more you retards fight it the more ingrained it gets.

Yes, but you don't understand the average Cred Forums user then.

Cred Forums would sell it's soul for a bag of cheetos, let alone have fun with a Demon of Chaos.

A fucking bag of Cheetos.

Understand?

>"Meme magic isn't real! We used dubs to make her cough on stage, still failed! Trump is going to lose now :((( time to give up on Making America Great Again"

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS..

and where the fuck is the bag of cheetos you promised?

You're right I start seeing Kek not as friend but as something to gain something from.
Kek forgive us! we did wrong! You are our friend and us are yours!

TRIPS OF CHRIST CONFIRM

no cheetos, but something better, keks were had

D.A.K. 16.10.16

trudat

Trump is the second coming
>book of revelations
>F3 "trump"
>83 results

Are there anymore verses that pertain to this "frog" and what it's supposed to do?

Alright, is Kek something more than just a meme?

Gets happen way more often in Cred Forums than any other boards, and stuff like "Trump will win" post getting the 7 get is fucking ghastly.

What is happening and how does Pepe tie into this?

I was raised Christian and have fallen away from such things. Yet, have taken an interest in it again due to recent "globalism" events.

All in all, a book over 2000 years ago predicted A LOT of events that seem to be happening now.

That alone makes me a little weary.

Jesus turned 7 fishes into but 7000

Kek bestows upon us infinite shads

Infiniti > 7000

Kek > Jesus

Q.E.D.

Plus, Jesus was a filthy jew

>trump
>8+3=11
>1+1=2
>2

ayyyy

This "praise kek" meme is pretty autistic. Did a bunch of newfags start this shit without realizing kek is just a meme version of lol? Wouldn't the proper praise God meme be like praise hif or something? I mean considering you're all retarded I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about.

Fuck off.