Clinton: "Trump says that climate change is a hoax put forth by the chinese"

clinton: "Trump says that climate change is a hoax put forth by the chinese"

Trump: "I did not say that. That is a lie"

Trump on Twitter: "climate change is a hoax put forth by the chinese"

Why does he do this? Why does he tell blatant lies, especially in this day and age where everything is searchable in a matter of seconds?

Is he just stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/8/8/1557959/-Latest-Explanation-for-Trump-s-Ramblings-Alzheimer-s-Must-Read
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

global warming is not climate change. also saged

only cucks care, so it's gud. . .

Stupid, this election is fucking retarded, if i was in usa i wouldnt vote at all, wouldnt want to be a part of either of the fucks

He doesn't understand that Twitter is a public thing, he thinks its just mental diarrhea that keeps him in a 140 character limit. Its a kind of therapeutic thing for him. The most he knows about the internet and computers comes from his 10 year old son, who is incredible, I mean tremendous big league.

Really just the best at computers.

Because Twitter is for Bantz, libshits can't take a joke.

desperation an no other way out

>ITS JUST A JOKE BRO

Hmm, bants is for internet shitposting. When you're running for president you should be aware that every single thing you say is under a microscope. This isn't a good excuse.

Secondly, he could have just said he was joking. Instead he flat out said he didn't say it. Made it worse.

His staff also deleted the tweet the same day rofl

The security of cyber

>Why does he do this?
Because you love nigger smegma

I think it's less that and he really doesn't understand how information doesn't disappear from secure servers and can still be there years later if left.

Because handlers do his twitter.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

I'm starting to think having a full-blown conspiracy theorist as president wouldn't work out so well. I wonder if he'll re-open Roswell

Let me correct the record here, scrub. Donald said that GLOBAL WARMING is a hoax. It's not the same thing as climate change.

Keep shilling

The world has spoken

He's out of touch with reality.

$0,05 have been added on your account.

>Is he just stupid?

Yes. To not prepare for such an obvious attack......yes

/thread

It's a pretty easy mistake to make, a couple of pints with my m8s after work and I'm ready to shit on the Asian global warming conspiracy too.

But he didn't say climate change. His tweet was about global warming which is not at all climate change.

Thanks for trying to correct the record though.

No they didn't. Thanks for attempting to correct the record.

He never SAID it.

You think he knows the difference or is that you knowing the difference?

He talks out of his ass constantly in a public forum, the barrier of fucking around and hiding things is harder in politics is harder with the internet.

Unfortunately neither candidates knows much about this magical device.

It's Alzheimer's, seriously. That's why he flip flops on his positions so much. He forgets about everything: dailykos.com/story/2016/8/8/1557959/-Latest-Explanation-for-Trump-s-Ramblings-Alzheimer-s-Must-Read

Is this some sort of weird projection about Hillary? You know at least Combetta is going to burn for it, right?

Why are you more concerned with a stupid tweet than Hillary's treason?

I'm curious if you are actually vote for that thing you guy's wheeled out last night on the debate floor. such strong red suit! much health! i mean it was clever and well done, but not nearly enough guys. if hillary even wants to carry CALIFORNIA she has better step up her game. she better find an issue and actually care about it. i don't see hillary actually caring about anything this lifetime.

>You think he knows the difference
He's written about the difference and how the global warming movement is backpedaling; he's never shit on climate change. That might be too much subtlety for you, though, so just proceed with your drivel.

he only one if you cant understand what he was saying, being loud and constantly interjecting is not the same as making any good points.

well, at least he resembles Reagan in some manner.

*voting

sorry it's hard for me to type when i'm too busy laughing. i've been up for 40 hours (minus a 30 minute nap) feeding on the tears and butthurt from ctr. i actually think CTR tears could keep me young.

and we all know what that green thing she coughed up was, clearly something to make her lose her voice and cough. very clever boys, but the real issue here is

MAGA
A
G
A

Subtlety from a man who didn't know Russia had invaded Crimea and can't tell the difference between ISIS and Al Qaeda

HE ALSO SAID THE USA SHOULDN'T" START FIRE NUKES FIRST AND SHOULD PRIORITIZE NUCLEAR SECURITY AND TREATIES OVER LEFTIST SHILL GLOBAL WARMING BULLSHIT.

'Climate change' is double speak intended to make global warming sound less alarming and provide baseless support for the claim that current and projected rises in temperature around the world are not caused by human activity. Fucking sheep.

This, plus, there have been at least four threads on this now, and none could bring new content because it's such a simple issue. If I see more I will report or sage them as illegitimate.

check your pri.. i mean fuck you russian shill!

So in other words, he's dumb, even when he's not, because you say so.

What is the difference between global warming and climate change other than the moniker?

Sure he did, now fuck off Moronto poster.

He's a politician and rather fresh at the game, so he's not quite so good at lying yet.

The entire idea of climate change is pushed by forign lobbiests to force the US to over regulate and send it's production overseas. Climate change can not be proven or disproven. Every prediction from the 1990's to the 2000's has been wrong.

Hillary is owned by special interests. This fear mongering about climate change is retarded. Kids get taught the greenhous effect in 4th grade so they believe the world is going to end if the US produces it's own goods.

They even changed "global warming" to "climate change" to make it even less defined.

Carlos user is right. He never said it - he typed it. Has this been Clinton, MSM and Politifact would rate it PANTS ON FIRE! because keyboards are obviously not voices you conservative retards and someone else could've typed it.

The hoax he is talking about is how China uses it to their advantage by hurdling our energy economy and allowing theirs to flourish.

Meh, maybe it was to draw attention to his statements without having to debate them - or an error - he had to make errors to lose which may have been his aim.

In private, more people may have their doubts about climate change than is suspected.

Climate scientists can't know it's anthropogenic but arguing with their little cult of consensus is a trap - like the 'science' of psychology, arguing with theologians about their bailiwick or Spider Man with the Simpsons' Comic Book Geek.

By outright lying nobody is going to hash out the whole issue but he can win points. People can feel smart about themselves that they see what he is doing grabbing attention with birther and climate change bombast and not believe it, or feel their own views are validated.

People are voting for nationalism, and against immigration and globalism, for law and order and against letting in terrorists, or foreign entanglements and military adventures.

And they are voting against having their worldview bullied into them by media shills, and 'scientists' consensus about theories that cannot be falsified in our lifetimes.

Wait until we see Trump's tax returns so we know what special interests own him.

Pic related is the actual quote from the debate. At no point did he say "I did not say that", in fact he stopped himself TWICE. Instead he said "I do not say that", as he does not, in the present tense (The tweet was from 2012), hold that belief any longer.

tl;dr he didn't lie

You fucking idiot, that was his ASSOCIATE, he didn't actually say it.

>against foreign entanglements

Wow, I just figured this out. You permavirgins actually think that most Americans agree with you about wanting to be Putin's little cuck bitches.

Most Americans would love to watch Assad roast like an ISIS victim, Putin with him if we could.

I'm taking the piss out of either.
So how is shitting on one and not the other indicating of ignorance anyway?

His ability to control his verbal diarrhea is terrible because it's terrible, not because I say so.

kid's talented, going places

might get a small loan

You sneaky bastard. You almost got me to take you seriously.