Very Rich Italian Fag here

I am a richfag and when i will inherit my dad enterprise i will steal and evade as much taxes as i will be able to.

Fuck you.

You middle class bastards deserve to be robbed.

I was watching the debate and HIllary said that Trump was lucky that he got a father that gave him money.

FUCK YOU.

Every single fucking day i have people telling me that im lucky, that i was born very lucky, that you have a big businness. Like if i asked for it. Well you motherfuckers, i didnt.

Just because i was born rich it doesnt mean it is my fault and i should feel bad because you motherfuckers middle class bastards dont have a single fucking euro in you fucking bank account.

Or when Hillary told him that he used the laws to evade taxes. Of course he did. He has to compete with other people and societies. If he doesnt and the others do, he would be in trouble and lose everything. He didnt commit any crime, he just did what the laws allowed him to do.
You maggots deserve to live in shit, you deserve to be enslaved. You deserve nothing.

Fuck you.

>rich
>Italian

Hey faggot, hire me.

At the end of the day you're just a wealthy, greasy dago, so 1 step above a wealthy google.

I honestly feel a bit sorry for you. All that money can never buy you white.

>Italian.
>Rich.
Yes yes, I too can grow tomatoes.

i understand your resentment even if you are just an RP fag.

my parents are wealthy, growing up kids 'liked' me for the shit i had and there was palpable resentment just underneath. makes you grow up suspicious of poorfags since you've become accustomed to them looking at you like lunch meat

You still can't escape cancer like regular blokes.

There was an oil tycoon in my country who died of liver cancer. He had so much money and yet, nothing could save him.

>Very Rich Italian Fag here.
You must be drowning in pasta with all that money.

>wop

Being in the meat market has its perks OP

Just be sure to take it out of your mouth before going on a 3 paragraph sperg fest telling the world how much of a faggot you are.

>Italian
>Rich
You almost had me there!

thats cool bro, just make sure to have lots of white children since you have so much money.

Donate half of it to Casapound you huge faggot

I don't know how rich you are but i'm pretty wealthy too and i understand your point, however stereotypical it may be when it think of how our taxes are used to house niggers it makes me feel like i'm justified in evading them every way i can

hire me sir

cool man

wishing you success and many children

don't ever let jealous fags get you down

G4U m8

>You middle class bastards deserve to be robbed.

>I HATE TAXES

>YOU FAGGOTS DESERVE TO BE TAXED

Fuck off and die, scum.

>italian
>rich

k

Ill help you pizza bro..gimme your money..Ill bear the burden for you!

>Implying anyone able to evade paying taxes would pay them

People are insane to think otherwise, I wouldn't pay a dime if I had a choice

Trumps dad did a better job ammassing wealth & providing for his family then hillarys pisspoor drapery maker dad. Not sure why shes proud of that nor why she thinks hardwork with big payout is a bad thing. Good on you italy bro

P.s. you guys make some damn fine shoes & jackets, all I wear

>I am a richfag and when i will inherit my dad enterprise i will steal and evade as much taxes as i will be able to.

so, basically, like every other upper-class italian. k

Tl;Dr
Gimme money, bitch

Tbqh I agree, especially knowing how shit taxes are in Italy. Must be hell being a richfag over there (not even being facetious). Although I only think poorfags should be enslaved if they are envious little Jews that feel morally superior just cause they can't handle the responsibility that comes with money.

Yeah, and he'll probably run his dad's business into the ground like 99% of them.

Gib a job pls.

Preferably in Casarsa della Delizia.

Provide proof fgt.

tbqh, both the poor and the elite are parasites off of middle class. Middle class is the only one that matters.

I don't disagree with what Trump said, but you still sound like an asshole.

Pay my bills.

>Rich
>Italian
So you're not in debt?

>probably rich enough to hire me
>hasn't hired me yet
It's like you don't want to literally 10x your income. Sad!

Kek please curse this pathetic idiot, let him lose all his money and die raped in a street corner.

Tks

What kind of vortex is this? Is this from the Space X stream?

Buddy, you picked the wrong period in history to be a butthole-tier heir.

Good luck in ten years with those ME/NA climate migrants.

No one is in debt in italy, we hate debt

Are you an italyfag or an Italian faggott?

sounds like a good area for private equity investments

Are you really posting this on Cred Forums? If you want to butthurt anyone with no paying taxes, italy on plebbit is your way