All the Persians I've met have been extremely bro-tier. What's Cred Forums's general consensus on them?

All the Persians I've met have been extremely bro-tier. What's Cred Forums's general consensus on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMKA
youtube.com/watch?v=FEBDaj36pEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

we're warming up the Shia, and we respect their aryan bloodline -- basically same opinion as AH

They're nice.

Perharps it's in their blood or the shia islam produce better people than sunnis.
Perharps both

Pretentious Instagram glam trash, but not exactly harmful. Just arrogant.

Iran is based and so is its people.

Shia Islam being less psychotic than Sunni islam stems from the fact most of its followers are Persian/Iranian. Civilized people produce civilized cultures.

Shia has little to do with it, educated or middle class and above Iranians are either indifferent to religion or borderline islamophobic.

I don't give a fuck about Persians at all. I'm not Persian and I don't see them creating anything interesting. Did a Persian give you a high five or something? Who gives a fuck.

Fuck this generic 'x is bro-tier' nonsense. Name a few things remotely cool, neat or otherwise interesting that modern Persians are responsible for. So far you've posted a pic of Persian broad with layers upon layers of makeup. I'll grant you that as one free positive point about Persians. What else?

There was a iranian party too.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMKA

They need to go back.
Iran is a top tier anti-ZOG country, there is no reason for them not to live there.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEBDaj36pEM

Bingo. Causal factor is always people/genetics -> culture. NOT the other way around as much as leftist cucks would like you to believe. Even though a decent proportion of the population has Arab admixture, the Persians were isolated enough (due to the mountainous terrain) to be genetically distinct. Gene mapping has actually shown them to be closer to Mediterraneans than Arabs. So of course their IQ will be somewhat higher (which produces better culture). Look at some pictures of people Tehran vs Riyadh and you can easily see we picked the wrong "allies"

I'm in love with an Iranian woman and I don't know what to do. She said she wants to read the bible is this tequila or does she want to convert?

>aryan bloodline
It's polluted, which is why they're brown. Nothing to respect there, even if they're still a bit whiter than the arabs their grangparents mated with to become brown.

and also the fact that they are waiting for some dude to appear and tell them what to do

They made my carpet I have on the wall

theres no such thing as a persian. its like saying "all the vikings i have met have been completely cucked, whats the consesus Cred Forums"

doesnt make sense

That's rich coming from a swede.

Won't hurt to let her

Persian is an ethnic group

they wrote that story about a 1001 nights or something

Are they allowed to hang out with Christians? Will her brother stab me? She always tells me I'm so handsome

They aren't very devout muslims, if religious at all.

Race isn't just skin color dingus read eugenics

Parsi are the real Persians, there's a lot of mongel or semite/arab half breeds living in iran now.

She dresses modestly, she believes in God or so she says. She's not like the Albanian looking Iranians that go to night clubs in 12 inch heels and a mini skirt so short it's up their pussy

Race isn't just skin color dingus read eugenics!!

Not all Iranians are Persian nor do they claim to be. Persians are about half of Iran.

fuck off with your bro-tier shit

hmmm

>He is shocked to discover that his brother's wife is unfaithful; discovering his own wife's infidelity has been even more flagrant, he has her executed: but in his bitterness and grief decides that all women are the same. Shahryar begins to marry a succession of virgins only to execute each one the next morning, before she has a chance to dishonour him. Eventually the vizier, whose duty it is to provide them, cannot find any more virgins. Scheherazade, the vizier's daughter, offers herself as the next bride and her father reluctantly agrees. On the night of their marriage, Scheherazade begins to tell the king a tale, but does not end it. The king, curious about how the story ends, is thus forced to postpone her execution in order to hear the conclusion. The next night, as soon as she finishes the tale, she begins (and only begins) a new one, and the king, eager to hear the conclusion, postpones her execution once again. So it goes on for 1,001 nights.

I'm removing the point granted for the Persian broad because apparently Persian women ain't shit according to great Persian folk tales.

Back to zero. Fuck Persians.

evola agrees

Race isn't just skin color, read eugenics dingus

It's both. Culture determines sexual/social selection which determines genetics, which in turn influences culture.

I knew one who was into black American culture and liked black guys. In Denmark of all places

They're not brown, though there are many non-persians at west.

They probably had some western ME blood, from the times of Babylonia and Assyria, but the arabs only conquered the region. Arabs were always a tiny population outside Arabia.

Also, most persians are R1a

There are black people in Denmark?

I saw a couple standing around a men's home in coppenhagen when I visited.

Race isn't just skin color, read eugenics dingus!!

Persian physicians are some of the best...a lot of biochemists, as well. Not all of them are car salesmen, though it pays to be friends with one if you need a new ride or to get into a club for free.

Persia is an advanced culture with an ancient history, just like the arab-speakers, China, India, Tibet, Thailand, Japan, and others.

Yeah they're called Swedes

There isn't one Western European country where there is no black people at this point. Hell I saw plenty of blacks in Russia

Unless you yourself are a biochemist how do you know who's actually a good biochemist and who's filling a diversity quota?

i knew a brother and sister who were legit islamic revolution supporters, facebook quotes from the ayatollah etc. the meme is about them being secular here but i think the shahfags mostly settled in california and everywhere else, eh, kind of a tossup?

these kids were great though, nothing bad to say about either one, very intelligent too

>implying 1001 nights isn't a cultural high-water mark such as europe didn't produce for a thousand years after the fall of rome
>implying persian women being sloots isn't a good thing for non-persian men

PERISAN WOMEN ARE AMONGST THE HOTTEST WOMEN IVE DATED.

THEY ARE LEGIT GORGEOUS BUT ALSO HAVE RESTRAINT.

WIFEY MATERIAL/10

>implying persian women being sloots isn't a good thing for non-persian men
Sluts are always bad.

They spread their disease to everyone near them

original Ayrans were not as light skinned as Europeans are now.

How could that be good? Do you want a slut as a wife or any sort of partner?

Persian fag here

Look sorry for the whole hostage bullshit

Can we go kill Arabs
Lots of fucking Arabs

persians who came to the usa were the cool ones. actual iranians are islamist pieces of shit.

same with all brown people desu senpai

Death to all A*abs

Fucking shits are just good at killing each other and scamming people on old

Soon We will march through the Middle East and commit full on A*ab genocide
If there's a race that knows how to kill Arabs it's us

Persia doesn't exist. You mean arabs? Or Iranians?

better than arabs
but still muslim maybe if they werent muslim

KEK

I mean the ethnicity

>The road to Jerusalem goes through Karbala

only the sexiest iranians are a part of the persian ethnicity. didn't you know?

The ethnicity is arab you baboon

(You)