For those who don't like either candidate

For those who don't like either candidate

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

Whoever made that chart might be retarded. 99% chance.

Why, the words are a bit misleading but if you actual read it it's accurate.

>muh conservatives are evil
>i get all my opinions from jon leibowitz

0/10 At least try to hide the liberal bias.

I had to fix the typo.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

To be fair, I wrote it in response to this posted my a good friend of mine:

Your copypasta stale bruh!

.01c has been deposited into your account. Thank you for your effort. SPREAD THE WORD, TRUMP, I MEAN CLILLARLY WILL WIN.

are you fucking retarded, it's literally written to be entirely antri republican and you've managed to attribute republican things to the democratic side.

You're literally a CTR shill if you honestly believe that shit.

>Being a delusional cuck Russian shill
Literally everyone outside of this weeb image board knows she murdered him.

I wrote it tongue and cheek for fun.

>cutting out the insurance companies like most of the industrialized world

Even countries with "free" healthcare still have the same insurance companies.

>evil
Post disregarded. there's nothing more despicable than a moralist.

I read as far as the second one and that's when I knew the list was bullshit.

I'm curious o' enlightened one, which attribute dare I side incorrectly?

More spin in that pic than your mothers tongue on my dick.

I am 4-4 even on this. Who do I vote for?

>Abortion
Wants to allow murder of babies up to an arbitrary age.
>Defense
Wants to allow other countries to bully and threaten us.
>Healthcare
Wants to remove remaining incentives to provide quality care
>Education
Wants to prevent parents from choosing how and where their children are educated
>Gay rights
Want to give gays the ability to compel others into contracts over cake.
>Guns
Wants all guns to be in the hands of police, who are killing all the black people.
>Regulation
Wants to chase all of industry to China to save some lizards.
>Immigration
Wants to make you a stranger in your own country.

See, I can frame things in a stupid way too.

republicans, so you can get a gun with which to kill yourself, cuck

Alright, I guess I'm with Republicans now.

There's some top notch double speak going on in that abortion section.

Shitty emotion based meme, OP.

wtf i love republicans now

>the media will say clinton has won even though she didnt... and people wont realize it until december 21st. (pic related)

dont worry fellow trump supporter.. this is all part of their evil plan.. but alas it will fail.