Gary Johnson would have won if they let him debate. I can't believe you guys are falling for the two-party gimmick

Gary Johnson would have won if they let him debate. I can't believe you guys are falling for the two-party gimmick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DUDE LIBERTARIANISM LMAO

>mathematically couldn't win
>no institutional support
>barely any party support
>Aleppo

Gary johnson and jill stein both want open borders, they are not an option.

> $30,000 on memes

Yeah, he would have won a whole leppo votes.

What is Aleppo?

Gary Johnson can't even take care of his physical appearance. He always looks like he had just been roughed up or rolled out of bed.

A bird.

Was gonna vote for him until he shit the bed on Aleppo, said Clinton was a great civil servant, and pushed for gun control and open borders.

The Libertarian party has been hijacked by a sabateur.

So it's Trump now.

hurr donald, no human is illegal, i'm so reasonable compared to you.

vote for me, gary johnson.

Fuckoff CTR.
Gary Johnson works for Hillary and isn't a true Libertarian. He can't even find Aleppo on a map let alone his way to the ***whitehouse***. He sounds like an SJW.

Commenting on a candidates looks is sexist, user.

I used to be an exec director for the LP. Nobody I worked with is voting for Johnson. He has become awful. He's also absolutely abysmal on camera....rambles and "uhm uh" 500 times an interview.

Even the nazi party sounds good right about now. We need to get out of a 2 party system

>Question 1
>What would you do about Aleppo?

>Gets triggered by the term "illegal immigrant"
>Would win a debate against BUILD A WALL

Gay Johson so stuck up in his economic ideology, he forgot about borders.

They would ask him about Aleppo.

I once knew a dude who became a leppo from eating an armadillo

Gary what is Aleppo?

YOU WOULD HAVE RAPED HER TOO IF YOU COULDN'T FUCK HER LEGITIMATELY

This

I would have loved for Gary Johnson to be an unlockable character who shows up at the end of the debate.

>A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED

Sure, but how does this work without private property ? I don't get it, it makes no sense.

Why did Johnson get the nomination for the Libertarian Party twice if the party dislikes him?

>Excuse me Mr. Trump and Madam Secretary, we'll let both you have a chance to answer the question more fully in a moment, but I think this fine gentleman has something to add.

This would happen
youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s

who are libertarians except for ron paul ?

Gary Johnson is a meme candidate this year

2012 his policies weren't too bad but he went full retard between presidential elections

He basically kept his options open for American hegemony, while Ron Paul clearly saw the fallacy; 500 million against 6.500 million.
lol, good luck shillary

Dude weed shouldn't b a 2 party system I'm a 3rd party candidate o ran as a republican for governor & ran my state as a democrat now I'm a libratarian Aleppo is a acronym

You got one shot
moms spaghetti

WAH IH AHEPO?

If you don't vote hillary, you loose the left-right wing debate, so basically you loose pensions, unemployment and stuff like that. It's really complicated.

ITT butthurt trumpkins with a cheap hat and chinese fleshlights

>Johnson gonna fuck trump's boi pussy on nov. 8

AND YOU CAN PRINT THAT

>Gary "The Extremist Nihilist" Johnson
>Gary "We're all gonna end up in the sun so fuck climate science, I'm done" Johnson
>Gary "The inevitable heat death of the universe means my policies ultimately don't matter, I'm only in it for shits and giggles" Johnson
>Gary "It's getting hot in here over the next billions of years" Johnson
>Gary "Praise the Sun" Johnson
>Gary "The man who wants to watch the world burn" Johnson
>Gary "That money's gonna burn eventually so might as well make a profit while we can" Johnson
>Gary "Who cares?" Johnson
>Gary "Buy sunscreen in bulk" Johnson

MORE LEFT THAN LEFT ITSELF