King Nigger

How is this the new normal?

What is the difference between this and a plutocracy?

None.

>The incumbent from Hillary's party is openly supporting her

ogosh

Difference is G.W. Bush didn't shill like a muthafucka for McCain.

King Nigger is literally on the stump 24/7 for her and even he can't raise her poll levels since she's such a shitty candidate.

kys my man

this is the new america goy get used to it. We now live a liberal democracy where a coalition of mestizos, faggots, niggers, shitskins, and every other degenerate out there will decide the fate of a country that was built primarily by straight, hard working men of european descent. Get used to it or kill yourself

yup it sucks, but the alternatives are: communism(china), dictatorship(russia), anarchy(somalia).

The only thing that's sad is calling it democratic, since everything is rigged and votes don't count.

Because Bush had slightly lower approval ratings than dysentery.

Dubya had the good sense to know he was widely disliked and that his endorsement would have a negative effect on any candidate.

King Nigger is either such a narcissist he doesn't realize everyone is sick of his shit and just wants him to shut the fuck up and go away, or he knows he's hated and his endorsement for Queen Cunt is like poison to her campaign.

It's pretty well established they don't like each other.

>Not liking somebody
>Appointing them secretary of state

pick one

This is a historical anomaly, it's always been frowned upon for an incumbent to comment on the ongoing election.

Slightly? More like 18% vs 58% for Obongo.

Bush was highly unpopular, even by conservatives.

>Dubya had the good sense to know he was widely disliked and that his endorsement would have a negative effect on any candidate.

Even then, show me another lame duck president which has shilled so hard for an incoming presidential nominee.

These people are literally part of a cabal to continue their (((globalization))) until the USA is no more.

80% of Obongo's presidency is unconstitutional.
He's literally the most leftist president we've ever had in history.

She was appointed for political reasons

>implying politicians liking each other is like normal people liking each other

He might not be her besty, but it's better to have her than conservatives undo all the "wonderful vibrant prrogressive" garbage he's pushed over the last 8 years.

>wonderful vibrant prrogressive

>Uprising of trannies
>Fag marriage
>Niggers having a louder voice
>Literally the most SJWs in history of mankind
>Fucking half of the planet
>Fucking countries
>Drone bombing children in the middle shithole east
>Giving 150billion to Iran

Do I need to go on?

A bargain was struck in 2008, she would get to be secretary of state if she stepped aside for Obongo.

This too is widely acknowledged as being the case.

I'm not justifying anything, just making observations.

I know Obambam is a piece of shit executive action president, and I hope Trump systematically undoes all of his executive orders throughout his terms.

He just can't help himself, remember that without his shilling for remain during brexit referendum momentum would never have shifted to leave.

>implying politicians liking each other is like normal people liking each other
This isn't even what i'm saying.

What are you going on about? You was talking about her appointment as secretary of state.

I don't know what you're trying to tell me with this post because that's exactly what my point was.

If we get Trump in the white house, then at an absolute minimum we have the chance to stack SCOTUS with conservatives and unfuck some of the shit that he's done.

Did you misinterpret my post because you lack any sense of reading comprehension or sarcasm and are basically retarded?

>If we get Trump in the white house, then at an absolute minimum we have the chance to stack SCOTUS with conservatives and unfuck some of the shit that he's done.

No, I agreed with you and am pissed off at this "inclusive" nigger.

Calm your tits, user.

His Remain endorsement was absolutely disgraceful. Who does he think he is?

>Who does he think he is?

King of Kenya.

He's really a blowhard and thinks he's more important than he is.

I lived in London for years and if this asshole came and told the Brits to remaine, I would be fucking pissed too by his stupid American arrogance.

Nigger is uncultured, and the only culture he's seen is Jay Z, Beyonce, Hawaii, Indonesia and Kenya.

Fuck Obongo.

Awww poor babbys first election

>hillary in command during the debate
>sh just let trump talk and then laughed every time he stopped speaking, then said her one-liners

>As if being an oldfag is a good thing

Are you like 50 years old faggot?
kys my man

I'm well over 30 you illiterate dumbshit

>not keeping your friends close and your enemies even closer

Spending 1/8th of your term shilling and campaigning for an incumbent is UNPRECEDENTED

hitler confirms

>babby
bleppit detected.

A Nigger saying a Woman can be president.

Aryan please.