I got BTFO on FB argument

How do I recover from this? Red literally BTFO me. I am shaking I am so mad but I don't know how to respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o
youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
thealternativehypothesis.org
youtube.com/watch?v=PRMp4U1dCUM
youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA
youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno
youtube.com/watch?v=e1Mq8kOXV_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

call him a nigger

ask for proof

defriend, kys

KILL THE NIGGERS!!

what did you say OP?

ive never had a facebook.
i still have friends
delete it and dont care about this retarded trivial shit.
if you didnt have a kikebook you wouldnt have created this stupid fucking thread either just think about it

i dont want to he is like an uncle to me id like to keep my friendshp intact

tell him anecdotal evidence isnt shit and he should literally take 0 fucking seconds to record it on the phone that us constatly glued to his fucking hand. that us proof, not some "ubugudurrr i heard some shieeet"

Call him a nigger, then block him.

What was he doing on a Trump rally anyway? he strikes me as a leftist.

how do show that as a conservative i am not racist or alt right?

If you can't defend your own views, you don't deserve to hold them. Seriously, if someone beats you the fuck out, you're either incorrect (this is something the average Cred Forumstard will never admit to themselves) or not informed enough.

>at all rallies
this is where you failed. you should have called him a liar on the spot and demand proof. from ALL rallies. then if he tried to change the subject, you should have kept calling him on his lie until he ragequitted.

Tell him the alt-right is literally a conspiracy and he should put his tin-foil hat back on

fpbp

agree and amplify

THIS

THIS

EVERYBODY: THIS

can someone just give me a witty one liner to btfo back at him with out being racist

This really op.

You missed your chance.

That being said, this is what I would say: "Conservative or liberal or anywhere in between doesn't change the fact that we are first and foremost Americans. Remember the phrase, "United we stand, Divided we fall?" That used to mean something in the country. The BLM movement is just a divide. Whether there is racism in our country or not is not the argument here. The Problem is that we aren't working together anymore. We aren't acting like smart Americans."

>We are Americans
persuasion technique

>BLM movement
re-framing the argument, and also an ego stroke to the feelings of liberals.

Seriously OP, read Scott Adams book. It'll do wonders for you.

well here is the best I came up with. I think I wrecked his evening. I also gave myself a self 'like' to rub salt in his wound.

Sad!

Damn man, don't break your own arm jacking yourself off like that.

top kek for your autism and Cred Forumsio

Are you a fucking retard?

How did you get btfo? He's done nothing to support his claims. If you want to fuck with his head bring up that the democratic party is historically the racist party. Republicans are the ones that freed the slaves. Also only around 60% of dems voted for the civil rights amendments, while 80% percent of republicans did. You could try to bring up the vote plantation system (welfare state/great society) but that's probably to high of a power level.

I mean he's right saying that is insanely racist.

But for fucks sake op, YOU ARE ON Cred Forums!
This is the place to argue if you wanna argue these things out! practice here FIRST while you still can, then go spread your fucking autism on kikebook.

I feel bad now I hope I didnt make him feel too bad. I removed the 'like' on my post.

>alt right

This forced meme needs to die. There is no such thing as the alt right. People are swinging to the right because the left is fucking insane. That's really all it is.

Grow a fucking backbone.

I made one final correction so he can't play the "race card" on me any more!

Ignore. I have so many "friends" that keep posting shit about trump, and the worst part is they're all guys that act like girls. You know the kind, talk weird, do everything weird and have strange bodies. I generally try to avoid these people as much as I can.

Is this the whole conversation? I'm not seeing a real exchange here, and certainly nothing that should make you shaking mad.
Your response sounds mature.

>Kill the niggers!
This is anecdotal, as someone else said. It's a make-believe boogeyman that the left drags out. "This is a what a racist says, and I hate racists"

red never said shit about hate, they said "Kill the niggers" is a racist phrase, that is
>when white people say "Kill the nigger!" that's racism

Ask for proof of people shouting kill niggers ay rallies, then link all of the shit BLM has said and done.

If he wants to go anecdotal and you don't want to challenge that notion, you have plenty of material to beat him at his own game.

googling google

death comes to us all
will you be able to look your ancestors in the eye

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE - ah fight banks
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE - the lion
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o - last speech
youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE - based priest
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8 - we win nightshoot
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc - rockwell

Nobody at trump rallies screams "kill niggers".
Just call him out on his bullshit and then post the video of blm screaming "what do we wont" "dead cops" "when do we want it" "now"

Useless cuck buys the retarded "race -skincolour argument

thealternativehypothesis.org

Read it an learn the basic HBD arguments you subhuman.

I thought i had calmed down but here he goes again and I am btfomao. If this is true i have no argument. I demanded he cite a source.

ugh coup de graw he has sources and I dont, looks like i lose there is literally no counter now. i am going to take a bottle of nyquil and sleep it off! I am raging right now.

>I'm wrong!!!!!!!!
>WAHHHHHHHHHH BLUH BLUH BLUH

pi$$ off lumploaf not saying im wrong just dont know how to posibly counter video evidence

>I have no evidence to counter this
You're wrong.

The pepper spray one is fake.
No one said nigger in the video when I saw it.

Hillary Clinton's mentor
youtube.com/watch?v=PRMp4U1dCUM
youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA

Superpredators
youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

Hillary insulting indians
youtube.com/watch?v=e1Mq8kOXV_E

Nevermind nigger lover is yelled in different camer angle.
Just show em the video of Hillary's mentor saying nigger and post the picture