Clinton General - Sniffling Donald Edition

VOTE EARLY
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
vote.gov/?1

ADD YOUR NUMBER FOR UPDATES
hillaryclinton.com/forms/om-hvf-texts/?utm_medium=om2016&utm_source=gs&utm_campaign=lb-sms&utm_content=144816663728&utm_term=m&gclid=Cj0KEQjwsai_BRC30KH347fjksoBEiQAoiaqsTwjZ4UBz5XMzjilqPjeqre_mBjAXxDopSRpi9ujbUwaAgc78P8HAQ

RALLIES/INTERVIEWS
Raleigh, NC 9/27/16
m.youtube.com/watch?
v=bhb_7hSBv7Q
Lakeland, FL 9/26/16
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0YCRp5Pjyk
Tim Kaine CBS 9/27/16

ENTERTAINMENT
Dubious Donald Gets Factchecked
hillaryclinton.com/literallytrump/

Trumpshills botted debate polls
dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred Forums-the-donald/

Alicia Machado tells her story
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ZM58O_gBo&ebc=ANyPxKrLbK6-DGj9hKEMy3L1Mu3W5xQkBBzriG7aFX9NAlVq3p8blKGTYPwAYscVmrUFL-yXHsIqVd7sQ81cDeXsCzqaHNQATA

Trump Debate Sniff Compilation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/tim-kaine-donald-trump-ran-out-of-gas-at-the-first-presidential-debate/?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tim Kaine CBS 9/27/16
Forgot link
google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/tim-kaine-donald-trump-ran-out-of-gas-at-the-first-presidential-debate/?client=safari

Hilldog lost last night, hard.

>Cliton General

Sage

This, i was #wither until i saw how unprofessional she was all night, i mean "trumped up trickle down"?! How unpresidential can you be? Now I'm #slowandsteady

Damn. Sauce?

I love how clinton is going to keep things the way they are. I don't want any change, change is scary just like Trump

What these to nigga said, muh fuggin bo dip shoo gat. Bitch fun gotz us fuuukked up if'n she thank we gun let hur tak de munney frum dem programs.

Trumpfags pls go

I went door to door in my neighborhood for Hilldog, but she bloody well blew it! God damnit...

I have to be honest, these fine gentleman sure give an accurate description of what happened in last night's debate. Even my wife's son's side ho thought she under performed. Well, that's not exactly what he said...but to that effect.

Sent from my iphone

Kek magic backfired and is hitting Trump in the nose.

.sg

You are absolutely right, gentlemen.
She absolutely choked. Trump was victorious, unfortunately.
t. Hashim from Presheve

You just made me want to bump this.
BUMP SNIFF BUMP SNIFF
This is some GOOOD SHIT!!!

>Teflon Don

Oh well, maybe she can pull it together for this next one.

Hey guys, I've been a Clinton supporter since the beginning, but I think we already lost. Look at these early voting numbers coming out of Florida, they're not any better anywhere else, we're getting BTFO in early voting everwhere. I'm beginning to think that spending money on internet trolls is a bad idea, it doesn't seem to be endearing the public to her like we thought it would.

Based Trump blew away Shillary last night with his staggering intellect

POLL

Is your grandma as senile as hillary?

My dad's mom is 72 and isn't.
My mom's mom is 74 and she is.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

I'm just going to leave this here

I admit it. I'm a 34 year old man with mommy issues from a childhood of being raised by a psychopathic single mom who was completely unaffectionate to me as a child, always slept around with whichever man she knew had the most money, and deeply reminds me of Hillary. I've even caught my deeply liberal mother (who just LOVES Obama and Hillary) with another woman, how similar to our Queen! Even though I know she's the devil incarnate, I can't help but want her to become President so our entire hemisphere can be completely conquered by our lesbianic, Islamist globalist Cleopatra. When I see her in that red dress beaming with glaringly obvious narcissism into the camera on live television, she reminds me so much of my mother who would meticulously scrub and pedicure her feet and beam happily anytime she invited some horny older man into the house. Every time I look at a beautiful woman's feet, I'm always reminded of the fact that my women in general (and my mother) would never pedicure or pretty up their feet for my pathetic self, or for me to admire and sexually toy with; but they'll always go to that extra effort, just like my mother, for some handsome, tall rich guy who's nothing like me, who's worked in a cardboard factory for the last 10 years. It'll be just like Premier Kathleen Wynne (I know you guys don't know what that is, it's ok, it doesn't matter), except she'll be 10x more powerful, 10x more evil and remind me 10x of my reptilian mother who always admired my taller, handsomer older brother (and her multiple boyfriends and current husband) much more than me, who still doesn't return my phone calls to this day. No matter how much I HATE it, Hillary utterly and completely reminds me of the mother and both hate and love so much.

#ImWithHer!

>United States

The official language of the United States is English.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.
I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)
I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%
When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!
I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in Japan!

Fpbp.

AWOOOOOO

We will hang Clinton by it's spider entrails

also; sage sage sage

The Trumpfags are really butt hurt about a strong powerful woman putting a sexist racist bigot in his place. Sad!

Mah ufficul languge is munney bish! Wut da fukk you thank i kur bout ya stoopid asz fagot azz englitch fuk u and ya whytie bae imma cum ova dere an mak you watch me fukk hur

are you going to kill this innocent DNC leaker too?

Feels good being on the winning side. Just donated $75 bucks today.

Voting for Clinton is not even close to being a respectable decision. She is as corrupt as it gets. If you want to vote for corruption, get the fuck out of America and do it somewhere else.

sage

Good luck in Japan.

>Clinton General

You trolls are something else

>Waaah people have different views

Drumpfkins everyone.

Guys I'm nervous. Will Clinton have enough Parkinsons pills to make it through the rest of the campaign?

Is this some kind of CTR watercooler break?

She'll be fine

Excuse you, but this is a Clinton board, we all #witherawaywithher

*sips tea, lights hands of fire and floats around the room*

Is it over? Is the Trump meme finally over?

> Hillary will die before the election.

>Thank you kek

> Praise Kek!

>Make pee-pee great again

Hilarious! I have to share this on Facebook!

You've completely convinced me, friend

I'm now a #Clintoris

It's by Matt Furie. I'd say his opinion counts for something.

how can you vote for hillary? you must be so fucking out of touch. i pity all of you.

How fucking sad was it that after Trump slammed her with pretty much pandering to nigs every four years then after the election not doing shit, then topping it with Dems ruling inner cities for 100 years and they're just getting worse and the part about while Hillary sits on her ass at home getting pumped with drugs Trumps out meeting and talking with these people finding out the best way to help her only retort was a painfully cringey over rehearsed hurrr I think Donald just got mad I came prepared, guess wat else guiz Im prepared to be President too!

Half the night she was flopping like a fish, fuck, Lester Holt put up more of a challenge than she did, and she knew all the questions a week early, and not one of hers were difficult. I.E. "How about them tax returns Donald?" No how about those emails Hilldog? Or Haiti, or Benghazi, or your health?

Tl;Dr
Even with all Hilly's handicaps, rehearsed one liners, and foreknowledge she still got BTFO'd

Did you think we have been beaten? Did you think we had forgiven the last wave of shilling? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Deplorables! Death to the Shill! And Sage goes in all fields!

you have truly opened my eyes. i'm now and forever a #shill4hill. where do i sign up to help "correct the record" and obstruct justice like our good lady would want?

It's Drumpfweenies, Hillcuck.

It's stormweenies drumpftard.

Had to see the Heresy start up again lol. Reminds me of the primarys... Here's a remembrance.
Enjoy your thread. It might live awhile, or, it could just be a one shot, and comes back every so often.
Second debates coming. He hasn't even brought up Benghazi. Good luck with earning our Respect, our Trust. You won't get it.

>MAKE ALICIA MACHADO WHITE AGAIN

>Clinton General

lol. Eat shit you little fag.

This just in - Internet Polls say that Ron Paul wins the 2012 election!

Is this the first general?

what the fuck

No newfag, we've been doing them since '08

It's not a real thread, Pajeet. It's 50% CTR shills and 50% trolls.

Shh, it's really an FBI honeypot to catch alt-right terrorists.

Vote early. Vote often. The liberal motto.

You would be sniffing too if you had to smell her shitty diapers.

Godspeed, nigger