Do sjws get some sort of catharsis out of "correcting" people?

Do sjws get some sort of catharsis out of "correcting" people?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1474/96/1474961206091.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a perpetual moral highground that allows abhorrent behaviour
It's a helluva drug

>do [people who want to change how society functions] get some sort of catharsis out of [changing how society functions]?

>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1474/96/1474961206091.webm

Post this whenever they act like mean words are the root of all evil.

>people actually think this is what they're doing
Goddamn. They're either clueless or hopelessly optimistic.

It's both.

>being a bitch is "feminine" now

It's a gendered insult.

no homo but I would fuck that bitch

>we don't say

Yes we do.

Therefore meaning if I call an sjw a bitch enough times she will submit to my masculinity?

They abandoned God and thus destroyed intrinsic morality. Therefore they're left with nothing but pointless virtue signaling. It's why so many atheists become social justice warriors.

So is "dick"? Who cares desu.

they fetishize the feeling of control

Dick isn't badthink because sexism = power + prejudice and only men have power. (And only if they're white and straight (but all white straight men have power, even janitors and hobos))

This is literally the only issue here.

I imagine they get that feeling serial killers get when they kill somebody.

Yes. The whole point of that pronoun thing is to confect a new mechanism for presuming to correct people.
Think about. None of these pronoun correcters is ever going to correct somebody's trigonometry or metallurgy or organic chemistry or medicine knowledge. None of them have real knowledge. Their need to feel superior is so sick that they made up a fake thing to be able to talk down to people.

Language policing. Fuck that.
>Bitch insists femininity is inherently negative
The fuck? No it doesn't.

They are incapable of controlling nature as men do, so they try to control people.

>Do sjws get some sort of catharsis out of "correcting" people?
Worthless nonproductive people in society have to invent crazy ways to justify their existence. "At least I'm fighting bigotry,sexism,racism etc. I'm not a waste of resources then! I'm contributing something!"

They're the remnants of a statist mindset.

Think of it this way; if I said "You're a bitch", am I demeaning you as an incompetent female? Fuck no. If I said "No homo", am I trying to disparage homosexuals or make them feel bad? NO.. I digress though. Morality isn't about "not crossing that border" like SJWs believe, and it's not about intentions like conservatives believe. It's about relationships and context within those relationships. I don't claim to "love everyone unconditionally", because it's impossible to love everyone; I don't hate everyone either, neither do I love someone for their usefulness. I love my family, my friends, and those I'm close to, and I respect their opinions regardless of whether or not they are true, because truth has no bearing on reality is it relates to society. Truth is what we make of it. "Google" is a great example, because it's a slippery slope; we're trying to replace the word "nigger" with google. All in all, it's not the word that offends, nor is it the intention; it's context of the word as it relates to people's experiences.

This is how language changes. One man's trash is another man's treasure; in one's context, trash is a good thing.

They are just largely powerless to make any real change in the world, so they settle for language policing because it is contentious and easily spun into extended debate, with plenty of theoretical navel-gazing about the notion of identity blah blah blah.

Pussy is a shortening of pusillanimous which means weak or cowardly and is not a reference to the pussy, which is a connotation toward promiscuous women as pussy cats and a reference to the pubic hair of a woman being soft like a pussy cat's hair

The more you know

>mfw I say these things
There was one time where some SJW kept trying to interject when I said no homo. Many no homos were said on that night. Language police in real life a laughable and easy to btfo.

>Bitch
>"suggests that femininity is inherently negative"
Did she just call every non-dyke a bitch?