Spics killing spics thread

For the third time...

Spics killed another one in a gruesome way and now Cred Forumsacks wants to nuke the whole third world ridding the world not only of filthy latinos, chinks and shitskins but also cheap chicken tendies, orange juice, soybeans and Iphones.

Discuss...

gore video (it was in Mexico btw, not huezil, we no hablar espanol pinche indios !)

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
youtu.be/VUKrIyM0uEQ
youtu.be/ZaJ7b98Z75s
youtu.be/wDGAV1RnoU0
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ-3aheSK5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old thread

Can one of you spics translate what is said in the video?

Can someone make a mod so I can do this in GTA?

On one part they ask another to help stand on him because he's heavy.

Another is telling the other to change the song.

I'm trying to think if I've seen worse, but I'm coming up short.

I wish you could see his legs/feet. They cut his face and hands off, so I can only imagine they castrated him and removed his feet as well. What a terrible way to go.

Part of me wants to watch it but I know I'll regret it.

You will.

How do we fix this problem, compadres?
Also, praise keku.

I don't even want to watch these videos anymore, and I've been watching this shit since I was like 10 years old, back when Ogrish was still around.

Now they just make me feel more dead inside, and I don't want to feel dead anymore. No edge. I'm just going to post memes until I feel happy again.

I've been in every thread and still haven't watched it. I refuse and yet I still find myself drawn to it.

Help.

if I were the President of Mexico i'll paid this motherfuckers to abandon their criminal careers but keep them around. If any terrorist or other country messes with me, I'll unleash this dogs on them

Right Wing Death Squads Pedro, or you just bite your time and hope that whites will sort it out sometime after the great western race war.

>2016
>Being mexican
>Not understanding that the christian god has abandoned uso
>Not following the teachings of Alcaelel
>Not praying to Our Lord the Flayed One
>Not paying holy tribute to the Teocalli of your Calpulli
>Not making your own Tzompantli
>Not making your own obsidian daggers
Sun light aint free, the valley of Anahuac gotta be littered with the blood of chichimecas and the scum of Coyotitlan, Enrique "Me da Pena" Nieto is not my Tlatoani he is American puppet and probably a son of Tlamemeh as well, Thirteen Heavens and Mictlan not Cuckstianity and Jeezus ok praise mother Coatlicue

Just watch it. Its not like youre going to permanently damaged. You'll feel deep sadness for the guy, or you'll feel disgust, or whatever.

A day from now the feeling will only be memory instead of a sensation.

I'd just have them all killed.

After about 20+ some years on the internet and growing up on Ogrish, that might be in the top 5 worst videos I've seen. Would not recommend to others.

You almost have to convince yourself that it's fake.

Praise Huitzilopochtli ese

Its honestly not that bad. Its disgusting and horrible, but it hasnt scared me or touched me in any way. That vid of the russian conscripts getting beheaded in chechnya that were in the last thread hits me way harder than this.

I have pics of those kids before the happening, pic related was one of them Alexey Lipatov, I think this is the one who cried for his momma while Magomedov slit his throat.

>
someone describe the vid in text please i dont want to watch

They got a hot tip that he was in fact a skeleton in disguise. Turns out they DO exist after all.

A world without white compassion

Are you the Danish guy that said he will kill at least 10 muslims before he dies?

>rival gang member

Nothing of value was lost.

sure, why not.
Credits to a random Ivan Ivanovitch Ivanov in a previous thread.

>You are immediately presented with an image of a shirtless man getting his neck sawed off by what appears to be a sickle, while the rest of the men assist by holding down his legs or keeping his head firm. The tiled floor is mostly covered by blood. The victim struggles in distorted cries, and you cannot tell if he is even regurgitating blood due to the fact that his face is completely removed. There are red pools where his eyes should be, and the only thing you can make out is his lower jaw. One of them ties the victim's arms, and you can clearly see that the man has both hands completely removed when the executioner brings out the razor and starts to cut down at his neck further, trying to use his arm-stumps to resist uselessly. His mouth is plugged with some kind of long object to keep his head down as the decapitation continues, and he makes a noise of agony that doesn't even sound human. When he cries again, the executioner shoves the razor into his mouth as if to shut him up. The video ends with continues slices at his neck - it doesn't even end with him dying.

Fuck broh, atleast the losses on the muslims side were much heavier. Fucking worthless animals.

Someone webm this

Ah ! this one was in hueland, Bahia to be more exact.

You fucking will. This makes isis look like faggots.

This. I want to know, yet I cannot watch

Here's the Summary: Send in the Navy Seals and exterminate every spic that breaths.

read

>Part of me wants to watch it

none of me wants to watch that

Jesus what filthy animals

Guy with face face flayed off, tongue cut and hands cut off screams in hellish agony while getting pinned down in the mouth with a metal tube and getting slashed with a rusty box cutter and sicle in what's left of his face and his throat.

All the more reason to watch it. Go to rekt threads and watch it all. So when you stumble across one of these again by accident you won't be traumatized or smth

same

>watched some guy eat his an ear and his own fingers in a Venezuelan prison

I don't want to see how much worse it can get

You get rid of your cholo/Robin hood complex and consolidate the cartels

What's the context? And I'm not the least bit surprised they're groids.

but i'm a good goy

jesus christ

Dat noise

"Hold his head"
"Yeah cut him, cut him"
"Put this in his mouth to hold him."
"You chose the wrong side Mother fucker."
"Yeah cut his throat."

All I got out of it

Prime digits get

Military casualties on both sides during the first and second Chechen war were near similar. The overall difference is that the ruskies killed more Chechen civilians than the militants did to Russian civies.

This shit makes me feel a righteous rage. If the guy was a killer i dont give a fucks and only hope he wasnt an innocent man or journalists trying to do the right thing. Innocents don't deserve to die like this and shit like this reminds me what humanity is capable of without ethics and morals.

You think this is bad and it is but consider the Mongolians beheaded babies and children to add skulls to their pyramids. Imagine the horror of being an innocent Christian girl and having a strange man from an alien culture fetishize you because you're a white Christian and kill your entire family and rape and throw you in a cage with other girls who are wide eyed and hallowed by horror and shock. And then we got my spic people doing this shit. Fucking enrages me how merciless people are. Fucking just clense these scum off the face of the earth. Invade every house, kill everyone housing these fucks without mercy and make them fear us more then they fear them. But of course we cant cleanse Mexico cartels. Fucking liberals dont understand the true ruthless evil inside some of us.

this is so fucked up, make isis look like pussies

This?

Not as bad without sound.

triggered

what are they doing with the tube

Well, according to a random facebook comment in a huezil shock video website (Isso é bizarro), One of the guys who killed this woman was her boyfriend who was also a (surprise surprise) drug dealer, he suspected she was cheating on him and decided to kill her.
End of story.

Happened in Itabuna - Bahia

yeah the second half of that one is the fingers part, and I think the ear eating is in another venezuelan prison vid

The sounds are thenjoying worst part imo, honestly makes is is look like childsplay

Thread reminder that the threat of cartels>isis

Email your senator and do your duty to protect our country

don't be a pussy

you should start the next clinton general with that webm

I watched it. Poor lad, even if he killed people before, doesn't deserve such death. He was moving his hand-less arms around his "face". You could hear him scream, searching for air. It's like he hasn't accepted his death. The assholes also tortured him by stepping on him, calling the biggest guy to do it. Just overall fucking horrible. Not even a communist deserves to die like that.

Ikr? I need a safe space in your moms bedroom if you know what i mean.

breddy accurate. The sound he makes is sort of like a bear grunt. That was probably one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. Is this something that anyone is capable of? Or is it some mesoamerican warrior gene?

What the hell is this? I can barely see anything...

I love these videos for some reason
I love watching BestGore and LiveLeak
I don't know what it is, I don't think I'm a sadistic person...

They stuck a broomstick in his mouth to keep his head steady. Easier for he guy cutting his throat him a box cutter. The damned screaming of the victim is haunting. His face has been peeled off.

>Cred Forumsacks wants to nuke the whole third world ridding the world not only of filthy latinos, chinks and shitskins but also cheap chicken tendies, orange juice, soybeans and Iphones

Man the Hill Shills are really getting weird.

what if he had killed women and children like that?

They are pinning him down because he was moving too much

This

This is terrible. I can't think of anything that anyone could possibly do to deserve this.

Hey look, I even found pics of this poor thing in "better" days.

July Pires was her name, ladies and gentlemen

Cartels typically go after other cartels. ISIS kills everyone.

These are brown people without the religious opiate to control them.
It a whole different ballgame.

I thought you guys hated spics.

Ogrish (now known as Liveleak) owner was a dutch guy, coincidence ?

From what I can make out they are using drip torches to burn him. Can't tell if anything else is going on.

well then i guess he deserved it then.

Venezuelan prisoner being burned with molten plastic while being forced to eat his dead cellmate

Da fuq??? The victim is a woman???

I watched it and thing is is that the webm is small and not HD so you don't see much detail. Its the sounds that really make it horrifying

Man the juxtaposition between disco music and a faceless guy with no hands trying to resist his neck being cut was pretty strange

Fuck, why doesn't Mexico invest more into fighting these people?

Venezuelan prison. One guy is dead, I think. They were pouring melted plastic on the other one and making him eat the other guy.

Been a while since I originally watched it though, so I might be wrong.

>Bahia

Not surprised.

This happened in Brazil not Mexico, the victim owed a drug dealer money. Fuck Brazil!

That was fucking horrible, and I saw a video of mexicans teasing a kid about blowing his brains out then proceeding to do it. How can someone honestly go about doing that shit?

Just another day in Mexico.

I'll just say:

Please, don't put Mexicans and Brazilians with Chileans, Argentinians or Uruguayans.

Thank you very much.

They're burning plastic on the victims back

because mexico is run by them

I wonder how long before the reoccurring nightmares of this deed will start haunting these sick fucks. He hehe hehehehhee HAHAHAHAHA

Yup, would you Pawel, my cousin ?
she's just bones now, but she might have a living sister somewhere in Bahia...

Well shit, its Mexico what do you expect.
They have been doing this for decades.

Now with every reason to do it as they did in the past. Really visualizes the kind of gore you would see in the medieval ages.

>3 threads for this shit

Oh the mighty have fallen

Someone make an edit of this

That was in Mexico. is in Venezuela. is in Brazil.

pretty awful, desu. the sounds are haunting.

isis torture videos look like faggot sissy-play compared to this.

Forgot another pic of the dead huezina

Why would they even care?

>Forcing someone to eat a dead person

That is some fucked up shit

Because the Mexican government sides with whichever cartel pays most

How are you people so sensitive to this shit?

Not even trying to be edgy, but I feel nothing watching that video.

Don't, trust me.

I've been deployed to two war zones and there's no sense in making yourself watch this shit unless you aren't voting for Trump.

Then you most definitely SHOULD watch it.

I thought this was some kind of rocket artillery or something for a second. Didn't realize it was something being poured on a persons back.

True.

You learned from us to not become subhumans. Please invade and reform those shitholes in the next world war.

I've watched thousands of gore and death videos but this is one of the worst fucking hell.
Isis Videos don't hold a candle to this.

Just watch it.

Cortez did nothing wrong.

I guess they don't watch this kinda stuff often
I'm completely desensitized to it aswell

It's probably one of the more gorier vids out there.

There are a bunch of newfags here that aren't desensitized yet.

What was their reason for murdering her? I couldn't find a motive, just facts related to the video.

Hell is here on earth lads

Same thing here Sven, I only feel sorry for innocent people, I'm unable to feel any kind of empathy towards gang members, criminals and whores.

NSA has time travel is what you're saying?

I thought it was a dude. But with its face sheared off it's not like I can tell anymore. Goddamn spics man. I pity that its still alive after so much blood loss. Jesus Christ.

but did u watch it tho

Look at their skin color. There is your motive.

Happened in Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela on May 26th.

The two prisoners, identified as 30-year-old Hugo Diaz Victor Zapata and 25-year-old Jesus Enmanuel Marchan, purportedly killed a 7-year-old boy that they'd kidnapped on May 7th.

They were tortured with molten plastic dripping on them before being forced to eat their own fingers. One, seen in the video, eagerly eats the severed fingers from his own disembodied left hand.

It occurred just roughly two hours after they were admitted to "cell B" by state police in Puerto La Cruz.

Their hands and feet were tied and they were beaten mercilessly, before being stabbed and dismembered, and finally beheaded.

The inmates who killed them used daggers, knives and machetes, according to the police.

The attack ended in the early morning hours. Their bodies were removed in five large garbage bags when it was time to count inmates, and taken to the morgue and hospital in Barcelona, Spain.

Hugo Zapata was known as "skinny," and Jesus Marchan was known as "bird without shadow."

Upon being examined by forensic experts, the two men's fingers were found in their stomachs.

It's better with sound familia

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357

Caption says otherwise

Drug dealing boyfriend suspected her of cheating.

same, bunch of newfags around here

He's wrong though. The people are speaking spanish in the video.

And the really fast mexican spanish too. I couldnt understand shit.

Why were their remains sent to spain?

that's what you get for being in a gang. if they ever did that to a random person though it would be time to nuke

he wasnt talking about OP's video though

How many times does this thread need to be reposted?

Ay man what be floats your boat. Just please don't be like the sick fuckos in these vids is all I'm askin.

im usually bothered by ore but this is so ridiculous that it's almost unbelievable

>that part when he tries to feel his face with his stubs

Wicked

They do it to random people all the time. They kidnap and torture people and extort their families.

And he videos it why?

To warn his future girlfriends not to cheat on him?

Did he get caught and go to prison?

even fiction cannot come close to how fucked up that video was;

it's like 3 guys one hammer on super steroids, good god.

I honestly don't know any worse gore I've seen.
And I've been around a long time.

Im about to grab my external and see whats on there

Im the guy who brought you sunday in mexico and other great webm. Pls people send my your gore webm's and if someone tells me go to /r/ fuck you I only go to Cred Forums

Jesus Christmas even the descriptions makes me cringe and want to barf fuck
>Dat moment when I was a kid and came across gore like this realizing that the most horrible shit that you used to watch in horror movies thinking it was all fake can and is happening to some poor man or women every single day
God please come back and purify this earth with fire end it all.

Oh thanks for the clarification. But still...

People who are easily disgusted are supposedly more likely to be conservative.

OP's video isn't a woman. It's a male. Knowing the victim is a scumbag criminal eases my disgust somewhat, but it's still nothing compared to ISIS videos.

they would probably pay you to do nothing

Seems legit

Yes, The screaming is quite unsettling but honestly pol has been a shitshow where 90% is such obvious shilling it hurts.

because venezuelans can barely afford food let alone proper forensic pathology.

I can understand the Spanish so it could be from Mexico, anyways cool vid we ISIS now boyz

well then time to nuke

>bro, why u a pessimist?

Can someone webm ops video?

>And he videos it why?

Not everyone makes smart decisions. I'm guessing he got caught, but it doesn't mean shit since he'll be right out within a few months/years.

They're speaking spanish. Of them says something like "you chose the wrong side". Probably a rival cartel member.

Honestly we should just flood the catalog with gore threads. That might scare the shills away.

Ugly deformities must be genetic amongst jews.

A gore thread a day keeps the normalfag away.

Hell is being born in South America

Just their modern day sacrifices

You can't take the Indian out of the Indian

Problem is that the Mexican government doesn't want the cartels gone, just like the US doesn't want ISIS destroyed. Mexico has strong guns laws against its own citizens and militia groups are swiftly shot down by the Federal Police. This is why our government shouldn't take our right to own guns. I don't want to be left defenseless like that guy.

Good idea.
I dont think it will scare the shills but we will get rid of some of the summerfags and lefty trolls

In a way it works, usually just making good fucking threads and hyping people up also works.

Someone post the ISIS rock one.

Last Mexican face flaying video I watched makes me not want to watch this one.

Don't tell me they're playing fucking cowboy music in this one too.

I think I need to install a suicide pill into my tooth so nobody can torture me like this for whatever fucking reason. Fuck this world, fuck it to hell.

I know right? Even the recent ISIS vid where they hung the victims up by meat hooks ain't nothing compared to this shit. I just hope that when it comes to me, I go out in my bed surrounded by family.. Shit like this makes you think hard about life man

Yeah I heard that, this is definitely from Mexico without a doubt now.

>Upon being examined by forensic experts, the two men's fingers were found in their stomachs.

Dark comedy is the best

>gysi
>bad
he's my fav tb_h

I'm so sad this happened in my country. Fuck if you want to kill your enemies, do it, but this is just terrible. I cant believe their little respect for the suffering of another human bean.
I dream of wiping this kind of monsters out of existence.

this
i can deal with a load of fucked up shit visually but the sounds make it so much worse

good job brazil, proving once again that your nation doesn't deserve anything nice.

0/1 you guys fail at life

Why the fuck is this funny for anyone?
How immature does someone has to be?
You talk about how jews are destroying the west and "muh degeneracy" and yet, here you are, laughing at the disgraces of a neighboring country, watching from the safe part of the border how my people are slaughtered, is that how the rest of the world lives? Making fun of the carnage in middle east and latin america while ignoring the fact that not only, this is mainly your countries fault, but that this disease is spreading towards your lands and before you realize this kind of shit is happening around the corner
Fucking disgraceful and a sign of weakness, bunch of edgy teens

The slow-mo shotgun shot to the head is still GOAT IMO.

This is why we want the wall

This video is way worse.

The Russian one is just sad because they weren't guys in the drug game.

Also there was a Mexican video where you see them flay the guys face and stomach and cut off his dick while he's alive before beheading him, but it's like fucking flip phone quality so you can't really see shit.

Couldn't agree more. And my country is a peace loving cuck. I think.

>known as "bird without shadow."

He was Native American?

they might be doing this as a cremation of care to forget of previous victims

These people are not even human, they should be put down like the rabid dogs they are.

A thread like this should be posted everyday.

BUILD THE WALL

We should genocide them all.
Wipe them out. All of them.
By this point you should understand that nothing of note and value will come from spics, mudslimes or niggz.

The best part is that if they had nuclear and conventional weapon ratio in their favour, they would have exterminated us long time ago.

I am serious, there are billions of subhumans residing on Earth.
The only proper feeling after watching these animals is the desire to pick up a gun and put an end to their "cultures".

server is suspended. Someone explain in detail what happens.
>video not related

That is what the wall and muslim ban are for, Paco

It wasn't us this time burguer. And before you point "the uploader said it was from Brazil". We do not speak spanish, despise the meme.

Let's see.. a faceless man covered in blood, drenching the floor tiles with his hands and feet cut, only remaining stubs. Then being flayed and having his throat slit, and then he tries to feel his body with the stubs he calls his arms. Then you hear Sweet Child O Mine and Beat It, followed by some song in Shrek or something

Eh

I dont blame you. I know my kind, I grew up with kids dreaming to become drug lords.
I want hell to be real, I want this fucks to burn.

Mexico bathes in blood because your politicians are bought by the same type of people perpetrating these crimes. Face it cartels own you now and cut your country up into territories.

I don't think there is a lot og difference between native North Americans or native South Americans. Though some were clearly more technologically adept than others

>Owes money

Gonna be kind of hard to pay it back with your face and head cut off.

These people, these narcos have to be exterminated, we cannot keep them around anymore, not even high class society is safe anymore, I already had one familiar killed and many friends have lost close people.

We are a good nation, we truly are, most of our people are honorable and we do what we can to survive, the US supported left political class in Mexico, alongside these sub-human beasts are plundering our folk and we are choking, they work side to side, the military has the power to end this conflict in a few weeks, but they are tied, many mexican soldiers suffer from depression because there are many occasions in which they literally tell them "cross your arms". I know many anecdotes from many people that I know within the army, very good people, there's no more noble cause for a Mexican citizen than enlisting to the marine corps with the purpose of killing narcos

The war on the cartels is more costly than any other ISIS attack on European countries and has left more families without a father than the Syrian/Libyan and Iraq war and we are truly fucked, even though I have grown up in a bubble, have university studies and live better than most 1st world people, I cannot ignore this, I always end up ramping and raging about this subject.

I would like you edgy teens to at least be more mature and recognize that whatever happens here is just a prelude of what might happen or might be happening in your country, I hope you take note

youtu.be/VUKrIyM0uEQ
youtu.be/ZaJ7b98Z75s
youtu.be/wDGAV1RnoU0

The wall just got 200ft higher, Minefields in rows of 6 reinforced by sniper teams in towers and a second layer of fences with barbedwire.

The cartel scum and gangsters deserve to get btfo yes

>they're speaking Portuguese
Wrong, they're speaking spanish, and they talk like mexicans do.

It doesn't looks like he was castrated.

Anyone know which cartel this was? Context?

They hold what's left of the guy down, slowly sawing at his neck with a box cutter while he apparently is drifting in and out of consciousness. They don't even let him scream, whenever he starts they stick the razor in his mouth, or something else to prevent him. He writhes and gurgles, blood is everywhere and they just saw away at his neck.

Then you realize he doesn't have any hands, and the video ends with the box cutter guy going to work on his armpit instead of his neck. Looked like they were going to be flaying him until he eventually died (hopefully soon).

5/10 it was okay, going to enjoy those nightmares tonight.

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

As a nationalist and lover of this cursed land I would fucking love to see that wall built

Guess I'm cancer. Started perusing frequently around 2011

please dont tell me that mans alive

I would have been making gore threads all day if it weren't for me being on a new puter with nothing on it. I NEED MORE GORE.

Chekt

Also
Muh dick

Don't worry compadre, we have the same problem as you do, you can point and laugh too. We both deserve it, no reason to blame on whitey or evil spanish-portuguese anymore, it's been 500 years, more than enough time for us to get our shit together.

Nice Thread

It's more like a partnership, still, I usually don't like to blame other for our problems, but, c'on you motherfuckers are not only selling guns to the cartels, but also bought our politicians since 1910, don't forget who was behind the revolution war

>Become a recluse thanks to Cred Forums
>Forcibly taken out to the club/bar by friends
>Looking forward to having a good night
>They have a cheap band on stage playing covers
>Have a few drinks
>Find some cute girls to dance with
>Having a great time
>Band start playing "Sweet Child Of Mine"
>They follow it with "Funkytown"
>Remember that one thread
>Sit down
>"What's wrong user? Don't want to dance anymore?"
>"..."

We all deserve to burn t b h esse

You just got here, the video is definitely from Mexico and it's cartel related when he said "You chose the wrong side." near the end.

they "were" alive before the end of the video.

They cut off his hands and flayed his face with a box cutter? Holy fuck

just kill them desu, its mexico, you can get away with it right?

How is anyone even capable of doing something like this?
I felt like I was going to throw up just watching the video.

what the fuck did I just read?

Someone make it on Cred Forums so it goes viral and trump gets elected

>this is mainly your countries fault

stop right there pedro take some fucking accountability you niggers let them dig in and corrupt everything you could have taken a stand except you are all pussies and afraid to die.

This. However, I am internally conflicted a little on certain finer points like the arts where there are plenty of talented niggers and spics. Grant it that some of their exploits aren't all high brow. . . e.g. this link, that is a lot of fun but low rent niggers: youtube.com/watch?v=sJ-3aheSK5E

Enjoy.

holy fucking shit

WTF is this?

I think I'll keep this thread going, it's good to remind nu Cred Forumsacks (old Cred Forumsacks don't need to be reminded of the obvious) what the world is all about, in case you fucks decide to go nah, Cred Forumsis exxagerating, multiculturalism is OK.

I'm sure those spics played too many violent games .... right

>filthy latinos, chinks and shitskins but also cheap chicken tendies, orange juice, soybeans and Iphones

All of these things are degenerate.
Fuck you, Huehuehue

Call me an edgelord. I was left unamused.

Alive enough to feel for his non-existent face with his non-existent hands

I've never blamed them, in fact, I praise the conquistadors, such courage during the conquest is rare in world history

what is the reason behind this shit
low iq
aztec bloods
WHAT THE FUCK MAYN!
europeans were once barbarians too man but WHAT THE FUCK we got over it easely man

Are you fucking stupid? This clearly happened because there are far too many guns in mexico.

you're kidding right

those aren't white americans doing that, that's your people, your blood conducting... that

The Zetas have a reputation for skinning and dismembering.

But really, who knows. It could be any of them.

They're all fucking loons.

MADE ONE GO BUMP IT

its spanish dude..

Holy shit, most niggers here dream to become football players like Missi, not fucking drug lords.

Me too, I'm still waiting to see something more gruesomely interesting as the slow motion ISIS shotgun shots.

There's no fixing this shit dude. You have to go full on Hitler, death squads and everything. But that can't happen cause you're next to us sadly. Sorry bro.

Sangre para el que nos bendiciona con la luz.

Yeah, this is Cred Forums now

They are cowards, and passive, subservient species.
If scum like mafia and cartels killed my
family, I would dedicate the rest of my life to killing them, their friends and families.

McVeigh blew up a government building in retaliation, and spics have druglords and cronies living like rockstarts among them and enjoying the high life.

>the two men's fingers were found in their stomachs
Whose stomachs?