Now that the dust has settled,how did she perform?

Now that the dust has settled,how did she perform?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/debate-flash-poll/
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
dailycaller.com/2016/05/11/chelsea-clintons-husband-closing-hedge-fund-after-losing-90-percent-of-its-money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

subroutine smiling bitch face worked flawlessly

Like shit

Bump

There were a few brief moments where she seemed human and not like an alien imitation, and she didn't collapse on stage. So she met expectations.

she won easily, no compassion for Trump's now fatherless children

Poorly. No talk of issues, just finger pointing at Trump, what a colossal failure her first debate appearance was, no minds were changed in her favor despite what our friends here at CTR claim.

She trolled Trump until he was ready to cry, but in the end she was still a bit of a troll.

She did a good job attacking Trump for calling women fat and throwing out cheesers like "she has a name, donald"

Trump could have done way better, I don't know why he wasn't anticipating the attacks on his business record

She won my vote!
Why was Trump on coke?

both were lousy

hillary was slightly less lousy

the next debate I hope will be better

this
I waited 90 minutes at 4 am to hear her talk about stuff that mattered but it never came up

>Look mom I spammed the online polls!

KEK

Are the debates always this unprofessional? This is the first time I'm watching it but it looked like two school kids having debate.

She only looked good in comparison to Trump. Had Trump behaved himself, Hillary would have came off like a robot with a fake smile.

If you are a Trump supporter and you believe Hillary won, you are a blatant traitor. Any real Trump supporter would know that the Don held his ground damn well. Even with a biased moderation that asked shitty questions, he still managed and managed relatively well.

>look mom i'm shilling

pic related, Cred Forums for the next few days.

While I know you are a shill and I hate Hillary this still made me LOL

Can I borrow?

that is what working with a slight cold looks like
a sniffle

you may be confused because hillary's last "cold" was actually severe pneumonia

I want Trump to win as much as anyone here, but she did better than Trump. The host was undeniably biased. Trump needs to be careful on his next debate at (((CNN))).

Like a sloth in a marathon race
Except not as cute.

She needs to be hit with an EMP

Like an elderly woman with early stage Parkinson's and a robotic implant.

She was as high as a kite because they had to KEEP her alive during the debate.
#hillarywashigh

She said women should get the same amount of money for doing LESS work than a man.

Low expectations.

#lowexpectatons

She also acted like a little girl and not like a mature women, waddling like a duck from her pain killers and anti-psychotics.

Hillary was quacking like a duck quaking out quackery like global warming. The left carries on about warming like we care, she wants to shoot works first. The left doesn't get we don't care about the same issues.

#quakinghillary

Average, but her job was to make Trump look unpresidential, and she did that job well.

He lost his cool, interrupted her some 50 times, got mad as hell, and became completely incoherent ("that makes me smart", "you've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life", "400 pound hacker").

She won by making the other guy look unhinged. I still wish it would have been Bernie up there.

Like the dust ass ghetto loving whore everyone thought she would perform like.
Women are natural born leaders. Believe me goyim.

Man all these mean spirited correct the record shills

Wish I could get paid for my shitposting too

>I-i-if I d-deny it en-nough, maybe it'll b-be t-true...
You get no nickels for only half-assing an ATTEMPT at correcting the record. Expect an email from me in the morning, agent.

She's a filthy WHORE that belongs in a small prison cell until she dies, at which point we put in Chelsea in gitmo for laughs.

Let's hope it doesn't get lost in the rest of those 33.000 emails that went missing.

She performed about how I expected her to. Same low energy droning, same empty rhetoric. I figured they'd have her drugged up so I didn't expect any health issues.

What I did notice, is her attempts to appear confident (raised chin, attentive glare) next to Trumps natural magnetism made her appear conceited.

She didn't lose the debate, but she definitely didn't win either. Considering the shill audience, the biased moderator and the onslaught of stump-the-trump questions, I bet she expected to win big time. She didn't.

IT'S PARKINSON'S!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Nah, but her in a tall prison cell with a diameter of 1 meter.

I'm biased but here's what my father thought when I asked him, take in account he regulary watches CNN and reads The New York Times.

He said they tied, they were both just bickering instead of stating solutions. He also said Lester took a low blow with that "she doesn't look presidential" comment he asked of trump.

All in all I agree it was a tie.
Trump didn't look like a president which is bad
But Hillary didn't look likable which is good for us.

The next two debates will decide it.

She came across as a creepy weirdo, who launched unprovoked attacks far too much on petty issues. She hardly talked about policy, and in general, utterly failed to deliver any kind of message.

I'm with her I have all the merchandise and everything and I feel she lost she just stood there smiling while trump handed her ass to her!

didn't say anything but what people expected to hear

without the presence of trump she wouldnt have gained or lost any voters

The top issues that people wanted to find out were
>economy
>Security and defeating ISIS
>Immigration
Trump, in almost all of these, outpaced her.
He did stumble on the tax returns, but that 33,000 emails retort was a pretty good side blurt.
All in all, it didn't sway anyone who wasn't going to vote Trump, but it didn't bring anyone to Hillary's side either.
Great job, Lester Holt, we're going to have to wait for a more meaningful debate.

She smiled like a psychopath.
Became worse everytime Trump said something to the point she looked like a sociopath.
She showed little to no emotion the entire time. While Trump seemed angry ass fuck at the way things were going and the way she lashed out at him, yet he kept his cool.

Not well, but not as poorly as we hoped.

The repeated bashing of Russia was her biggest misstep, I think. She talked a lot about how we need to prevent the proliferation of nukes, and then talks about how she wants to increase tensions with another nuclear power.

No one wants the cold war back, and she is using one of her few public moments to tell the ountry she wants to bring it back.

Like she always does. By that I mean sounded like a damn emotionless robot.

Thank you for correcting the record

Trump didn't do so well.

He kept his cool? He fuckin lost it from about minute 20, and it didn't get better.

like the pathological liar she is

Women aren't ment to be leaders, they're meant to be lead. You might just find out soon enough famm.

Everything she did was insincere. From the forced smiles every 5 seconds, to the canned lines/comments, to the lines of attack. Anyone who isn't a retard should see how fake this cunt is.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a shill.

Neat.

I FUCKING LOVE HILLARY I CANT WAIT FOR HER TO START WW3 WITH RUSSIA, FOR HER TO THROW BLACKS IN PRISION, AND FOR TOTAL WHITE SUPREMACY!!

I'M WITH HER, MOTHERFUCKER!!

Go fuck yourself. Go back home faggot.

Very, very badly. She seemed nearly asleep at time. She was very negative and repetive.

That said, Trump did worse.

why is all criticism of Trump considered shilling?

She's just prepared. And guess what, she's prepared to be president, too.

CTR CTR

WOOP WOOP

Your memes have no power here.

curtains/10

Oi m8's huffington post confirmed.

I'm just re-watching it. She is a terrible candidate. She just tells rehearsed typical politician lines without much substance.
>The wealthy are going to pay their fair share!
She also contradicted herself by saying how tax cuts for the wealthy are bad and later she says how the taxes for the wealthy need to be cut.
She would get destroyed in the GOP primaries, she just had easy opponents without widespread name-recognition. Even Jeb got Trump on the defense a few times but look at what happened to him and all the others like Rubio or Cruz.

doesnt really count if Cred Forums just goes around spamming every poll does it

If not shills, just retarded fucking cunts.

There's nothing to like about Hillary, she's a neocon, so anyone who claims to be a "liberal" who votes for her may as well have voted for Bush, take your pick on which one.

If anyone's a true left-leaning liberal, they'd only vote Bernie or Stein or not vote at all.

thank you for proving my point

like a robot powered by benzodiazepine

She was neutral, but very smart to let Trump ruined himself....
I feel stupid and really shame to support that blond wig man....

She did and said nothing of value while her opponent completely destroyed himself.

Sage

oops this was meant for

She made herself look like a fool multiple times, but she was so soft-spoken that her mistakes were not noticeable like when Trump made mistakes.

She basically just had to sit there and let Trump speak until he fucked up. She couldn't even do that right.

She was simply lucky Trump was not on his toes last night.

Presidentress doesn't sound good.
>Be women
>Become president
>Can't decide which outfit to pick for big nationwide announcement
>Get dressed
>85% of population dead.

Hillary should be indited for rape in the first degree/public indecency.
Victim: Donald J. Trump.

Like a sober man's erection looking at Leslie Jones

I don't like her, but as Bernie says, now is not the time for a protest vote. She is far more stable and acceptable as a president than Trump. He has proposed carpet bombing Syria, torturing suspected terrorists, murdering the families of suspected terrorists, barring all Muslims from entering the US and essentially alienating Muslim allies on whom the US relies, and welcomed Russia to cause further instability in Eastern Europe.

He is far too reactionary and schizophrenic for anyone to accept as commander in chief.

Some psychopaths are better at appearing warm and loving than others are. It's an art that Hillary struggles with, unable to charm her peers well.

Maat, jij snapt hem.

>I'm also not a troll.

She needs to get dropped into the gorilla enclosure at the Cincinnati zoo

If it acts like a shill
If it smells like a shill
If it looks like a shill
You're a fucking shill.

This, trump came off like a raving lunatic at points.

Elaborate. I'm getting the feeling that "shill" just means "guy who disagrees with me".

trump was a chutiya desu

>I also like to be sheep goyim.
>today is not day for protest try other day or contact customer service yes friend?
Why not just vote for barack again if you don't give a shit about your vote.

Lol

Fuck off CTR. Nobody gives a shit.

>you are now aware that this is the same face she made when she successfully denied a raped 12 year old girl justice

Really makes you think...

If Hillary wins minorities are fucked as they become our minir labor force while asians and whites get higher education... Why is this bad again?

Honestly, she probably delivered her message better. She was more eloquent/rehearsed. Trump delivered his message as well, but it was more emotional and a bit rough. However, Trump came out on top. Shills will spam otherwise, but it's Trump's message that turned nine Obama states into toss ups, versus three of Romney's. He has a winning message that is flipping blue states in his favor. Clinton delivered her message better, but it's not a message America has been working for her. She called Trump racist, sexist. She said every American is racist. Trump called out her establishment ties, her do no good tenure as an elected official. She hasn't helped Americans in thirty years, she supports trade agreements that are detrimental to Americans, and she has a trail of death sprawling across the middle east.

Clinton preformed "better" but her act was stale. Trump got his message out, which is a big plus in his book. Trump will probably come out on top in the long run, but Cred Forums will be filled with shills for a while.

>shill = guy who says something I don't like
Got it, I'll leave your safe space now.

This might be the last chance you get to actually make your vote count.
The last to european referendums didn't go as politic as planned.
Your vote might actually count now.
Make it count before theres to much undoccumented opposition.

no

Good, no one wanted your retarded shill ass here anyways.

What a fucking waste of triple dubs.

By saying shit like "I'm getting the feeling that x meme just means y belittlement" you only prove you're a newfag and/or a fucking shill. Either way, get the fuck out.

Don't react to the huffington journo.

What's it like having muslim cum in your wife's cunt every night Jamal?

Except that's the opposite of what I'm saying. A vote for third-party equals not giving a shit about your vote. It's Trump or Hillary.

>Anyone who doesn't follow God Emperor Trump lol is a sheep haha

Muh shilllll

Zika's been working wonders on that mind of yours hasn't it?

What

Did you mean to reply to someone else?

even so, there were moments when trump needed to be concise
>You called women pigs
I have criticized many men AND women. I have no double standards. I have employed women at the highest levels of my company.

Just one example. He knew this was coming and he should have these comebacks ready.

Predictable scripted Democratic Party playbook answers spoken with robotic tonality. Didn't come across as relatable at all and wasn't motivating in the least bit. She was smirking like a cunt the entire time.

Complete turnoff and completely forgettable performance.

I was here back when you were in diaper school, before canadians like you were running amok all over the place.

Trump lost. That was embarrassing. The reason for all the threads is that even the 2016 Cred Forumstard isn't so stupid he can't see that Trump made a fool out of himself and all of us.

Breightbart now saying Hillary won.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/debate-flash-poll/

She was trained by her owners to bait Donald at every turn and issue a shit eating grin when under personal attack. She is nothing more than an automaton that parrots what ever she has been trained to say. The sooner Donald realizes he's debating a preprogrammed computer with a human flesh overlay the better.

I just finished watching the debate.
America is ruined.

It saddens me, as my country made the USA. We have the same language, common law, shared history.
I love America. I'll just cry myself to sleep.This 'debate' was pinful to watch.

>clinton's been alive for 60+ years and everything's still fucked!

She's been a senator and a member of the cabinet, I don't see how you can blame her for every single thing.

I'm a Jim Webb democrat and I have some Trump sympathies but that was brutal. I was cringing from the moment Trump walked in and started making those Dr. Seuss grimaces.

> posts swastika flag
> pretends trump lost

GTFO shill.

Ask Trump's rounded out Ass. That ass will tell you.

So he lost to a robot?

wew

Senator and Secretary of State.

Senator is collective responsibility for her votes or lack of votes. Secretary of State is literally the President's right hand of foreign policy.

Hillary Clinton is Obama's foreign policy.

Tell me everything you learned about being an oldfag from Encyclopedia Dramatica right before coming here to shill.

Honestly thinking of taking a job shilling, I sure would do a far better job than any of you losers ever could. How about you go practice on Cred Forums for a while? Come back when you derail a thread there.

Jebs attacks didnt work because he used them far too late in latter debates when it didnt matter anymore, and Trump could hide behind other candidates to recover health.

>look mom, there was no opposing force.

She slayyyyyyyyed
Oh my goodness I can't believe how well she did. All of her policy mentions were top notch, and her humorous bits were cheeky and cute. You could tell her time on SNL paid off.
She also had some dealings with Mr. Holt, be she handled them with feather like grace and answered everything truthfully. Yeah she made a mistake okay? I understand that she's not perfect especially with the emails, but she says she had communicated on two different channels yeah? All in all a fair debate, but one she could walk away for clearing all doubt and showing she is in fact mature.
Also have to mention that it's fun to shill every once in a while. You think I meant any of this? Fuck you CTR faggot for getting this far thinking this was your blue haired F to M cubical partner at the office. Smell and lap up my musky balls as Donald J Trump becomes the next POTUS. SLAYYYY

Your country is already ruined. We can really be brothers now.

she looks high as fuck. pilled out pillary. how much botox did they pump into her before shuffling her out there. does't really matter what she said most people can't stand her. the more they see her the more the can't stand her. i know people that were meh about the whole election that can't stomach listening to her now. two more night of this and no one will turn out to vote for this bitch.

She made sure her eyes where closed every time she turned her head so we couldn't see her eyes track.

I also think she she didn't get a fair set of questions but she did way better than I hoped. I wanted to see a meltdown. :P

She's still a cunt.

Did she even do anything? The only thing going for the witch was Trump being so defensive besides that she was fucking boring and terrible.

Nah, it's not that i prefer Trump over Hillary.
The 3rd party members just aren't a choice, they're not going to win.
Americans actually have a system that counts votes, and people like you that promote getting 3rd party votes are fucking up the democratic system.
I don't care if Hillary becomes president, i would like a race war. It would take care of those 7,453,448,000 we have on earth.
As long as it doesn't end in that communism ass shit you huffington post niggers promote, just kill yourself. You have bring no value to this society, nobody likes you, nobody wants you and you're just trying to disturb the peace by acting like a white edgy black lives matter promoter.
Kill yourself, nobody wants you her and you're a disgrace to your family.

To say it was a debate is giving too much credit. She was pretending to be John Stewart on the Daily Show by starting each response with a sarcastic face and noise.

Quad-dubs checked buddy

She didn't display any obvious signs of infirmity. And she didn't have to expose her soft underbelly on the issues of homeland security and national defense because moderator Nigger McDinduberg made sure to frame the debate in these areas about stupid cuck shit like healing the racial divide, or some such nonsense. Race relations is a code phrase for niggers are oppressed by white racism and public policy needs to accomodate them. The real issue is that they're a danger to themselves and a society that hosts them because violent street crime is written all over the African genome.

What is her relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

>my country made the USA
Pretty sure your country tried to stop the USA from being a thing, govna.

> same language

Hillary supporters don't have a fervent, centralized online community like Trump supporters do.

Regardless of who won the debates, you can't seriously believe bullshit online polls like that.
You need to go by real focus groups and accredited polls.

rip

I would love to stick my mouth on that cunt.

If you aren't thinking that, you don't know dominance.

Hillary. Love me like I want to love YOU.

They're going to if they take this board over.

Pretty much this. She claims she has policies that would help Americans, but she didn't act on them when she was in other positions. The funny thing is she claimed to have more political experience as an argument against Sanders. She is trying that same argument now. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

>lol trump and hilary are basically the same lol
>vote for a fucking retarded open borders, gun grabbing lolbertarian
this is you

OK.

Not a decisive performance but she managed to make Trump devolve into incoherence after 20 minutes.

I would dick slap that bitch so hard she would get ptsd flashbacks from bill.

It was like watching an old man yell at a punching bag and seeing the punching bag yell back.

media in my country totally shilling for her, I feel sadness

Communists are trying to take your country.

Like shit but Trump was even worse sadly. He could've easily destroyed her if he didn't let himself get so flustered, really hope he doesn't make the same mistake again next time.

Unbiased opinion here. Not well. Had it not been for the moderator attacking Trump, she would've lost horribly.

Not to mention, she had her "earpiece" in and only regurgitated what she was told.

Very poorly done in deed.

I didn't say they were the same. I said they were the only choices.

Hillary is not for 'open borders'. This is a strawman.

Hillary is not for 'grabbing guns'. This is a strawman.

The guy hacking away at the strawman - that's you.

TRUMP suckas BTFO

BARNUM'D

DEAAATH TAXES AND HILLARYYYY
>DEAAATH TAXES AND HILLARYYY

Well one article says one thing...
5000 articles say the opposite
Geee what will I believe

The fact that were having in depth discussions about how the candidates both performed down to the sentence shows that there is no clear winner.

The candidate who won is decided by your own personal preference on what lines resonated with you.

It literally accomplished nothing other than setting up the stage for the next debates to be more exciting.

You are nothing like the US. Can you carry a gun for self defense?

Communist.

>thezog.info
Stop posting this on every thread

That's what got me. How is saying women should be paid equally for equal work sexist?

Keep telling yourself that.

It doesn't matter what any partisan motherfucker says on this board.

If the "undecideds" think she won, and Trump doesn't pick his shit up next debate, it's fucking over.

Done.

he thinks you're pro-johnson

Literally what Dilbertman said. Its spooky how correct he has been.

Shills ain't even trying to use american proxys.
Look at what each flag is saying.
>each American flag
>You know Trump will win and so do the huffington post fucks and the rest of those commies.

the truth youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

so we are not allowed to vote in a poll, unless we support your candidate?

For all the snarky non-answers she gave when Trump raised good points, she might as well have said "wow, just wow."

2/10, her smug smile isn't fooling anyone. Cunt.

Good, that means we have the poor and nigger majority.
We win.

>people who haven't been through the liberal washing machine make sound political decisions
color me surprised.

She didn't really perform at all, I remember what Holt said better than Clinton

who dat wat he say
thx

Tipdubs, cmon scrubalub

Speaking as someone who can't vote and voted left leaning SDP in my ellections 2 weeks ago.

She did very MEH. Trump also did MEH.

The debate was rigged as fuck white the guy attacking trump over 10 issues and glossing over the 2 issues he asked Hillary.

She also looked really stupid when she was going "FACT CHECK! FACT CHECK!"

In my opinion as a left centrist Croatia Trump won by a small margin simply because he took so much flak and didn't get shot down. She just stood there did nothing.

>Goyim it was not smug smile, was smile of honest eagle, smoke signals sayeth.
>She give care to ground, like care to man she marry.

sucks to be hillary then, lol.

You want mexican grey or nigger grey?

There is an onionesque article about how the moderator vanished after the debate started and there was a man hunt to find out if he was ok.

>interrupt moderator's question
>interrupt his attempt to finish the question with "you asked me a question"

jesus, this guy is a clown

Notice how her personality here is literally nothing like how it is any where else. Easily a robot.

>He also said Lester took a low blow with that "she doesn't look presidential" comment he asked of trump.

wait, why is that a low blow
he literally quoted him and asked him what he meant

missed the opportunity to say high as a kike

i dunno it just made her look like a child. she tried imitating trump's aggressiveness and it just doesn't work. inversely, trump pulled a kasich and tried to act like he was a good boy who doesn't sling mud and while it made him seem more mature in the debate its kinda hard to back up considering how he calls her crooked hillery all the time.

Drumpg got handed everything thats why he's rich...

Loses ass even with moms insider information.
dailycaller.com/2016/05/11/chelsea-clintons-husband-closing-hedge-fund-after-losing-90-percent-of-its-money/

No joke honestly Trump held back. You can tell he didn't want to waste all his ammunition in the first debate, which is smart. Hillary used everything she had in the first debate. Unbiased opinion, I believe Trump came out a slight victory or it could have even been a tie. The feeling I get from it is that Trump has put himself into a position to really go after Hillary now. Hillary looked as she usually does and I don't see her doing anything different.

Which candidate does the establishment not want to win?

Get the fuck out CTR faggot

That's what anti-convulsion medicine will do to you.

From what I hear from most of people at my school on the debate say Hillary didn't get much questions, didn't get any tough questions, was too smug, & hid behind the moderator. They said Trump's weakness was cyber security, and being on the defense, but didn't give a shit on the personal questions on him. Over all most thought Trump won because he got his policy across, the ones who said Hillary won said it was because she was calm. In my own opinion there is no winning in debates.

Some people say that that is what a defense lawyer is paid to do, but it's a quick internet search to find all the famous ones that refuse to defend people who tell them they are guilty.

>They said Trump's weakness was cyber security,

both of them looked liked idiots during that segment. they are both old farts so naturally anything related to computers or the internet confuses them.

Enjoying those VR dollars?