What am i supposed to do Cred Forums?

Normally I don't really post on Cred Forums. I'm more of a lurker, but I thought why not give this a shot.

So I'm 24 years old and have PDD-NOS which is pretty mutch on the autism spectrum. It means that I have quite a few symptoms of autism but not enough to really be classified as a full blown out autist. Only my family knows about this, nobody else ever figured it out, even when I was younger.

At the moment I still live at home which is something I'm quite ashamed of and I don't have a job. Well, desu I just don't have the motivation to find one. It's like something is holding me down. Probably clinical depression.

I do have a highschool degree and at the moment I am studying computer science during the evening. So atleast I have something going on there. I'm depressed so I never really study, but thankfully I kind of have a natural talent in this area to the point it's not really needed.

I'm hoping to get advice from somebody who has been in a similar situation and got out of it. I'll never be a completely normal person. I get that, but I do hope that atleast I can improve my situation.

For the last few years I have also been thinking about suicide, because I don't want to be a burden on my family and make them ashamed of me. But if I ever would kill myself then I would make them sad aswell and they probably would blame themself.

Yes, I know this is not the place where I should post this, but this is the place where I feel most at home and at times gave me a smile. So I figured why not..

We love you user.

Set long term goals and pick up a hobby. It will help give you self esteem as you get better and creative outlits are good for you

Lift nigga

Go lift weights. It won't solve all your problems but it will solve some. We need you user.

I've actually tried that in the past. But I gave up after 2 months. I'm quite thin and I had the feeling everybody was just staring at me and where holding there laugh or some shit. Probably should give it another shot.

Look into masculinity stuff and self-improvement. Read Jack Donovan books and take up lifting. All the autism in the world cannot stop you from growing as a person unless you let it.

set a few small goals in a short period instead of one in a long period and work towards them, dont think "oh i'm going to get a degree/job right now"
nothing wrong with being on the spectrum, good luck user and don't kill yourself

Find a hobbie. A decent hobbie, not video games, movies or shitposting.

Go to gym when there are few people.
Usually in the morning.

You gotta start somewhere

Woah, I was also diagnosed with PDD-NOS.

There are organizations that can help you find jobs for people on the autism spectrum. They helped me get a nice job in a bank where I just work in a room and work with documents and stuff. It fits me nice and I don't have to talk much.

just work out at home. I feel the same way, that other people are watching and judging, so I don't like working out around other people. Get a pull-up bar, some dumbbells, resistance bands and there's a lot you can do. I've gotten pretty fit this way, though you won't get super-swoll unless you lift heavy.

Like the other anons said, find something that you can put your time and energy into instead of thinking about offing yourself. Perhaps a trade skill that you can establish into a career?

If you wanted to lift again, go with a buddy. If you felt like people were looking at you before, having a friend there with you will bolster your confidence, and most people find that working out with a friend is just as effective, if not more, than working out by yourself.

where the fuck did my post go?

Autism is fake and just money in big pharma's pocket. Go find a fucking job, stop being a nigger, deal with it, welcome to the real world, neo.

Youre a faggot. Ive seen skinny guys, old women, fat guys and everything else at the gym. Noone gives a fuck about them. If they're looking your way it's probably because theyre resting between sets and just looking around.

that's how I feel at the gym too user, and I've quit and joined again multiple times. It sucks, but don't forget that everyone starts somewhere. If you can, go early in the morning or during work time hours when the least amount of people will be there. Listening to music also helps me zone out everyone else. The gym can be a scary place and anxiety can kick in, but hey at least you're there. A lot of people feel as though people are watching them workout. But the truth is most people there don't even pay attention to you because they're trying to do their own workout. Sure there are those assholes who are there with their buddies and like to laugh at everyone who is weaker or fatter than them, but fuck em. Do your thing there.
2 months is actually a long time, good job for that, but it's a shame you stopped going. If I was you, I would definitely sign up again.

Yea, an organization that helps disabled people is helping me aswell. The issue is that the person who is helping me doesn't have a clue how autism works. She keeps trying to find me a job as a secretary, because that's what my highschool diploma pretty much is all about. But there is a big issue, I simply cannot talk normally on the phone, I just get to nervous, even more nervous then a conversation face to face. But she simply doesn't get it or maybe she thinks I'm faking it or some shit.

I would love your job, seems pretty cool. Do you take any pills for your PDD-NOS? I never tried it, but that might give me a little boost. I'm just afraid of the side effects, not to mention that pills don't solve the heart of the problem.

I'm 6'1" tall and 190 lbs ripped, Germanic/Scandinavian, 160 IQ. I'm basically a living Greek statue of the Aryan ideal. I can confirm that at the gym when I see skinny guys or fat guys just starting out, I feel profound respect because I remember what it was like when I first started lifting and I hope that they stick with it because it will payoff after a couple of months of regular lifting and a good diet. When you see the chiseled Adonis looking around at the gym, that's just me taking a break between sets and checking out the tits and asses of the females there.

>pic related (it's modelled after me)

I was in a similar rut before I went back to college and finished my degree. One day I sat down and I asked myself

>If I had all the money I wanted (not like billionaire level, but more than enough), what would I do?

I started trying to consider long term goals and what I want out of my life. For me, the list looked something like

>Read things that make me think (not the kind that make you (((think))))
>Enjoy nature and go hiking
>Eat good food and work out hard
>Find a wife, raise children and a dog
>Travel and see new places

I try to move at least a little bit closer to one of these every day. I don't let myself have any days where I get absolutely nothing done. I'm not any closer to getting married or seeing the world, but every day I make sure to improve my body or my mind just a little bit. Learn something. Cook something. Get a good workout. Do one push-up if it's all you have time for. You just can't have any 0 days - set long terms goals and do at least one tiny thing every day that gets you closer.

I still waste time some times. I'll shit post on Cred Forums or smoke weed or watch TV or something instead of getting stuff done, but I know I always feel better when I'm working towards what I eventually want. I guess the question is, what do you eventually want?

I was on antidepressants because I was really depressed for a long time. Got off them because they made me tired and gave me headaches

Taking any kind of medicine gives me anxiety to be honest. I would recommend to not take any medication.

kinda can relate.
i was a skelletor for a long time. arms like branches. stick to lifting man, its worth it.
heads up

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Don't worry. Everyone that majors computer science is a complete sperg anyway. You'll have no problem landing a job after you're done.