youtube.com/watch?v=Rjba0DeTUpo
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
archive.is/6GhQ2
correctrecord.org/news/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=TGe6017JwPw
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess if you say Trump did a shit job last night it means you're a shill.

Yes, anyone able to look at the debate with a degree of objectivity is a shill.

That's a good formula for cult-think

CTR damage control, expect more over the next 6 weeks.

Because they know they are trying to control the narrative of the debate and demoralize trumps base which is right here.

well... yes you are

A grave miscalculation on their part. What gets me is who the fuck would hangout in the sewer then get angry about stepping in shit?

FIrst two respones obvious bait. Yea Id say CTR is rolling deep today and for the next few weeks.

If you think this is bad wait till november when your orange overlord loses. This is nothing.

They don't get angry remember they are BEING PAID to be here. THey will happily argue with you.

The Shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, cuck, SJW, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

At this point, half of Cred Forums is the same as a pro-Trump Borg collective.

praise kek

They are getting paid to be here.
Seriously, look it up.
Clinton paid a million dollars to have people form the narrative on popular forums.

oooh too bad widdle trump bullies got their widdle bubble popped

No shills, the record merely requires correcting.

It's always like this after a debate. Was the same after the primary debates too.

NO! NOOOOOOOOO!!! >smashes a display case in anger; Shills pause, shocked
I will not sacrifice Cred Forums. We've made too many compromises already, too many retreats. They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire sites, and we fall back. Not again! The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them PAY for what they've done!

The shills are here, CTR is still here and the "media" is here. We must find a system where we can talk and get shit done without those jagoffs trying to subvert/compromise us.

Because, Trump said shes holier than thou.
that's why I'm for her now.

You guys need to sage these cancerthreads.

Sage in every field of the reply.

Get this garbage off our Cred Forums.

CTR is a literal boogieman lately huh? Look we all want Trump to win but he didn't do a really good job in the debate, he could have nailed Hillary on the cybersecurity thing etc. Just because we're saying Trump didn't do an amazing job this debate doesn't mean this is all the work of CTR for fucks sakes. You're almost as bad as the SJWs when it comes to criticism sometimes. Besides there's always the next debate.

We're getting raided by ctr who are taking screenshots of their threads and sending em to places like salon to do a write up on how we've abandoned Trump.

This is the great meme war of our times lads. Buckle up.

Hillary is losing and the shills are covering for her. They have heard of meme magic and are trying to meme her into the white house.

Start video taping local democratic party meetings in your area. Get license plates and when possible take pictures of the people who ride in the cars.

They seek to destroy white culture so get a record of who is in on the destruction.

CTR doesn't fucking exist, you autistic Trumptards.

There's a reason why more and more people are switching to Clinton, and that's because we just want the world to burn with hatred and fire. We're tired of these stupid memes and want WW3 and a race war quick enough.

Let that fucking sink in.

MSM linked them to Cred Forums as part of their attack on the "Alt right". They all came here to shill us for the debates.

actual trump supporters that criticize his performance don't understand that if you want to create a perfect fascist utopia, you have to stand behind your leader, create the legend, ignore the flaws

De Gaulle, Assad, Khadafi, Chavez, all flawed, but flawless when it has to be written

Exactree

No, Hillary is winning the Cred Forums vote and you faggots don't know that at all. Also, CTR doesn't fucking exist, you kike.

This.

>pro-Trump Borg collective.

Are you implying that HIlary is a better choice? Or is this bait?

Who is saying that? Obviously someone's shitposting since the people considered "shills" cant offer any arguments besides

>"wew lad! I supported Trump but lets admit it, Hillary one this one. You go- I mean, Trunp supporters should just admit she won. How can Trump ever recover?"

Nigger, are you fucking retarded?

No wonder Leafs are this dumb.

Their mind is begging for the redpill. But their brainwashing is putting up a fight

They hate this place. But can't leave!

They will soon realize. That they are here forever!

You talk exactly like a shill, considering your point about not being a shill.

They have a point.

Clinton DOMINATED the debate. Her expressions were a slight sign. But Trump fell into the easy bait while the cyborg in Hillary doesn't have emotions for a reason.

All the reason more to want this world to crash and burn. Robots are awesome!

t. Assmad Trumpkin

Good luck we would need some biblical shit. THat is why we need a book of KEK. That is all ancient religions are is coded messages for future cult members.

I just wish they would stop posting and lurk more.

Keep bumping the good threads and don't let them slide, they'll be gone before November and fired.

>CTR doesn't fucking exist, you autistic Trumptards.
Threads earlier were literally posting tweets of theirs. Nice try fuckinf moronic payed off cunt. How's it feel knowing that you helped that cunt buy a god damn election?

HAHHAHAHAH

I love you Cred Forums

Why not? Cred Forums isn't a fucking space, nigger.

GOD WILLS PRESIDENT TRUMP

HE'S ALREADY CREATING MORE JOBS

It's an illusion to make it seem like Hillary has more support than she actually does.

They're running low on cash so they have to be more strategic in their shilling.

It's genius.

Was framing us against our God Emperor always a part of their plan??

you faggots are too obvious.

Holy shit, people aren't kidding about the shills.
I figured it was all trolling until now

Waaah I can't handle criticism on my favorite candidate! Holy shit you're fucking retarded. Believe what the fuck you will. I want Trump to win, he was shit this debate though. Hopefully he'll roast Shillary next debate. I'll continue funposting as a CTR shill just to piss people like you off in the future though.

Fucking great. Enjoy the military while you can, faggot. You deserved this with your phony neo-liberalism sweeping the country out of control.

And CTR still doesn't exist. It's only in the mind of delusional Trumpkins such as yourself because they can't admit he lost the debate through and through.

They think flooding the board will change the board user's opinions
But, at best, people will go talk about other shit for a little while, come back, and continue to ignore the promoted narrative of shillary

You clown. I am FOR trump!

Cred Forums and me voted glorious trump to these victories

CTR didn't have the budget to keep going what they started a few months ago so they likely decided to hit us for 2-3 days after each debate.

I go on pol almost daily and I can tell you the shilling has gone up 10 fold meaning that IF there were that many anti Trump people here to begin with, you would've seen them throughout....it's just CTR and some left wing faggots agitating.

IT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST, WHAT DO YOU TRUMPTARDS NOT UNDERSTAND

Holy shit, I've never met posters this schizophrenic. Holy shit, it's like the autism meme is real. Get a fucking clue, nigger.

>obvious

Here's your (You), faggot. We chaos supporters are here to stay. There is nothing you can do about it!

This sums up 95% of this board in a nutshell. Too bad they're wrong every time. #ImWithHer #MartialLawNow #RaceWarNow

CTR is a circlejerk. They agree with each-other and more money is dumped into it and think they're changing opinions.
The increase in anti-trump opinions is only their own coming from various sources.

I suggest we go oldfag Cred Forums on CTR. Find out everything about all of them and ruin their lives.

This happens every debate, it's nothing new.

First off, Trump did not to poorly by any means, the only people who think Hillary did any better are either shills or just too biased to think differently.
Secondly, the majority of the community on Cred Forums have similar opinions because that's what a community does. Purposefully making yourself a black sheep is pretty stupid, there's no reason for you to be here if you can't contribute in some way.

also don't respond to w4fO9rw5

I've noticed large spikes of shilling throughout the day. Literally 3 hours after the debates all the shilling suddenly stopped, CTR is here. They'll probably be here for a week or two.

>flooding the board

Again, you look absolutely retarded thinking that. Shifts happen, quit kidding yourself you fucking nigger.

Thanks for "Correcting the Record" but I'm afraid that the only moron is anyone who would vote for the crooked, national security compromising hag with the goofy smile.

We are literally being shilled right now.

Post memes to make them go away.

Cred Forums is waking up to the real world

Thanks for the super ironic post.

If you're trying to shill; it helps to at least pretend you're not a tourist.

0.5 cents has been taken from your account

>IT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST

That's exactly what the CTR would say

Saw this comment

>Thought you might be interested in how this "shilling" stuff actually works....

I work for a company that does the SMO (social media outreach) for several campaigns, and one of our big gorilla customers right now is Priorities USA (the super PAC behind Hillary).

We point our outreach associates to about 85 different sites right now. Unfortunately, Cred Forums doesn't make the cut for us because it's too small. Cred Forums has an alexa rank in the 600 to 900 range, which realistically puts it out of the realm of any outreach activity.

It turns out that we pay by the hour, not by the message. The problem is verification -- we don't have software that can track the actual messages posted -- we only pay based on total time spent.

To start getting paid, the outreach associate logs into a specially-modified browser that contains a posting and history logger. In my group, we run statistical sampling on the incoming posting data to measure the quantity and quality of the postings by each associate. The associates get graded by our algorithm, and if their grade falls too low we'll cut them loose.

One thing I can guarantee: If they post more than once in a thread, they're not a shill. Outreach associates can't wait around to have conversations. After they post, they have to quickly move on to the next link in their queue. It's absolutely guaranteed that they'll never see your accusations of them being a shill. It's all about the number of different eyeballs we can reach. Hitting the same eyeball twice is worthless in comparison to hitting two different eyeballs.

I've never done the postings myself -- I work on the software and data side of it, which pays waaay more. Outreach associates are basically people desperate enough to work for the tiny pay. It's kinda ruthless -- we'll take pretty much anybody who signs up, but we fire a chunk of the bottom-performers every week to cull out the slowpokes and the shitposters. Turnover is high, as you can imagine.

Newfags are being attracted in droves, and they are stupid enough to start so many threads, it's obvious they are here.

Be sure to be offensive as fuck in their shill threads for when they link or take screenshot

>Anyone who goes against my obvious shilling is for Trump.
I am an independent tired of you shills ruining the god damn board with your autistic soul less shilling.

>you fucking nigger.

That's a very skypey thing to say, google

>I go on pol almost daily and I can tell you the shilling has gone up 10 fold meaning that IF there were that many anti Trump people here to begin with, you would've seen them throughout....it's just CTR and some left wing faggots agitating.
This, Cred Forums everyday and out of nowhere faggots posting/shilling and sliding

>The increase in anti-trump opinions is only their own coming from various sources

Or it could just be that Trump is losing steam and Clinton is only gaining it? Think of that for a second.

I could write a ton of reasons as to why Trump is failing but I don't want to look like I'm posting pasta.

>This happens every debate, it's nothing new.

No, it's people freely expressing their newfounded support for Clinton. Not at all what you think. This is what makes America GREAT! Don't you want this? America to be made great again? Obviously not, you fascist Trumpkin nigger.

>did not to poorly

lrn2grammar, also he sniffled, interrupted, and failed to address the core arguments. Your excuse is that Holt is biased. He's a FUCKING REPUBLICAN for fuck's sake.

>Purposely making yourself a black sheep is pretty stupid

Or, it could just be that we want to think for ourselves? You don't want to respond to me because I'm right. Enjoy 8 years of Obama while you can, hopefully you'll make it out alive if you're lucky enough!

>Canadian flag

As soon as I see the flag I skip over and start reading the next post.

I'm not here to shill, just cross boarding to rub it in your trump-tard face that your candidate is a fucking joke.

There isn't nearly as many conservatives here as you would expect.

I've been shitposting in favor of Trump for months now, and have been here for years.

You guys really are just that stupid lmfao. You may think its complex shilling or paid work, but honestly it takes absolutely nothing to make this board dance on command. Low IQ people are just destined to be controlled, mocked, and ridiculed.

You are a containment board. One that is allowed to exist for our amusement.

>MUH SAFE SPACE
Kill yourself.

fuck off nimble america

Use this meme when you see em.

>CTR doesn't exist
Just like the JIDF doesn't exist right?

Shills just got BTFO by Kek.

Just because you keep saying nigger it doesn't make you look any less like the shill you are

Salon and other "media" outlets are trying to milk some money of Cred Forums it's hillarious how far they've droped.

or

maybe it's amazing how far we've risen

I don't know anyways they're making clickbaits.

The delusion is real.

No. A few CTR shills were doxxed at one point. It was only in question for like the first week after it started.

im a phd in seizures and hillary will die next debate

check digits

Can you guys at least address my arguments without using retarded buzzwords like "shill" and "CTR?" It makes you guys look like autistic zombies.

don't bother responding to him, it's what he wants. You can tell he's not even trying if his only point is pic related

Be patient my son. For the shills are feeding kek's power. The shills will pay for their insolence against kek and they will soon feel the full wrath of kek.

Yare yare daze ze~

how are things back home in Lithuania?

The JIDF exists. CTR is a meme spouted by oppressed Trumpkins.

>flag
t. A Nigger

Trying to shill Cred Forums is like trying to win a land war in Asia.

>be independent
>go to Cred Forums to see all sides of shit
>can't do it because of a bunch of Hillary cunts popping up non fucking stop

I prefer the Trump fags because they keep their retardation in certain threads, you faggots make like 30 threads an hour.

They've always been here.

Newfound Clinton support. On Cred Forums

Did you sniff glue as a child or something? Like it's a legitimate question considering how out of touch with reality you are right now.

Be better at your job and people will argue. But you're bad at it so deal with being known as a shill.

holy shit dude, you didn't inb4 so ill do it for you

>inb4 60%

CTR has a fucking employee list accessible online.

>Nigger, are you fucking retarded?
>No wonder Leafs are this dumb.
>Can you guys at least address my arguments
Seriously now.

That's a good one

Call me a monkey this time i've never heard that one

Second that. Did U watch today's Florida rally?

Great! What's special about Lithuania besides it being 100% white?

>he still thinks Trump is the silent majority

KEK, that's Clinton voters now. You faggots have made yourself the vocal majority here. We Clinton supporters can say what we want to say. And guess what? Why aren't we speaking? Because you Trumptards dominated 95% of Cred Forums like it's your job to keep it at that status that it resembles a containment board of your autism.

>A Fucking Leaf
>Believes I am paid to post my opinions

Wew Lad, Fucking WEW

Well with Poland you had an Empire that makes Germany, France and such seem like bugs in comparison.

It's a shame everybody on every border plotted to have you balkanized.

>irrelevant flag

Opinion discarded

You have no argument you aren't even trying to have one you're just saying

>leaf
>no CTR

Pretty childish in the first place.

I'm sorry mom hes too retarded now. The glue sniffing went overboard...

Just by your punctuation, the manner you write sentences I can tell you're not a Cred Forums poster. So please don't even try it's so obvious.

silly shill, shitposting IS debating on Cred Forums

Prove to me that "CTR" exists then and prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't

They're out doing damage control

Where's the pepes at?

You proved his and my opinion. You have no arguments just preteen name calling

>lack of argument the post
I hope they don't pay you well for this piss poor damage control.

Trumpkin tear flood /pol. How great

i'm from there, lad. i'm visiting america temporarily. have you been there?
galite kalbeti sia kalba?

REDPILL THEM WITH IMAGES AND GET THEM TO VOTE TRUMP, ALSO, the anti Jew thing might be a little much for a first time redpill so keep it reasonable.

correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/CorrectRecord?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

You're a fucking idiot.

Honestly, at this point one could say anyone not on the Trump Train is a CTR shill. There's just that many of these hacks.

granted, we don't have much military power, but it's a nicer country than your's, lad.

>hillary one this one

I'll nibble on that bait
correctrecord.org/

TRUMP HAS BEEN STUMPED!

HE'S TOO LOW ENERGY TO MAINTAIN AN ELECTION

>MFW I lost it all because I was too lazy to prep for the debate

THIS IS THE END.

Jesus christ you're hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjba0DeTUpo

The small dog is you and the big dog is the rest of us in this thread

You're barking up a storm but you're just a small dog.

Is she absorbing energy into her vagina?
What the hell is this?

there are too much of them!!!!!!!

Unrelated but holy fuck chihuahuas are annoying

It's getting astronomical. They were on until 4 AM THIS MORNING. I WILL DEFEAT EVERY HILLARY SUPPORTER WITH PURE LOGIC.

Here is a troll... CTR never uses caps they are SJWs... Dead giveaway m8

DUDE IVE BEEN BANNED> UNLESS YOU SHILL FOR CTR YOU GET BANNED NOW> POL IS DONE SCREEENCAP THIS>>>>>

who cares

Are you really this stupid?

We want to win and bring manufacturing back to the US, and the guy who said he's gonna do it is acting like a gigantic retard on stage, pissing off everybody, glorifying Reagan and dealing out the same tired phrases he's been forming for months now.

You can't call criticism shilling, and if you want Donald to win, he better get his fucking act together because last night he acted like a lunatic and completely unpresidential. Seriously its like he was 4 years old.

ITS AGGRESSIVE SHILLING INTENDED TO DEMORALIZE

The closer we get to the election the more panicked they are going to get, it's pure desperation as Trump is starting to gain on Hillary in deep blue states.

Bots I think. This is honestly the worst I have ever seen /pol. Notice that the one thing almost every one of these shill threads promotes is division.. Divide and conquer is the Jewish mantra.

I'm taking a break from Cred Forums, it's become too much. I'm sick of the election, I'm sick of cuckoldry and dub chasing, I'm sick of the bad feeling this place gives me in the pit of my stonach. It's up to the new generation to defend this place. Make quality threads and do not reply to bait. Thats all most of you can do.

Ive avoided Cred Forums for the past few days cause of this nonsense. Happenings being ignored due to debates and ctr shills everywhere, its boring as fuck here right now

Guns, PBR, and pickup trucks are as American as apple pie.

People that don't like those things are effeminate cucks that nobody respects.

Sage this garbage and move on

But their resistance just makes my dick harder

no one cares kys

Indeed. This much attention is desperation.

THIS SUCKS. FUCK HILLARY!!!

IS ANYONE SCREENCAPPING THESE THREADS???

August was way worse

Most are CTR and some are plebbit shillbots and some Cred Forums degenerates in between dick r8 faps. You handle them by NOT RESPONDING. If you have a good counterpoint for an election issue post it for others to see but don't engage them. They work to waste your time also.

REPORT ALL POSTS>>> BUT I WAS BANNED FOR POSING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE SHILLRAT

Madame president!

Damage control, m8.

Yeah, they've raided hard, i thought we had gotten rid of them the past few days but they're back with a vengeance. Give it a couple days they'll fuck off again.

The day Australia was beaten by New Zeland in the shitposting contest.

Shills came en masse following the debate to sympathy shill about Trump being BTFO. They think by pretending to be disenfranchised Trump supporters they might lower enthusiasm for Trump.

Gas The Fucking Kikes!!

*sniff* youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

Thanks for correcting the record.

>archive.is/6GhQ2
archive.is/6GhQ2
>archive.is/6GhQ2
archive.is/6GhQ2

Cheat Sheet of Hillary Scandals
>Cheat Sheet of Hillary scandals
Cheat Sheet of Hillary Scandals
>Cheat Sheet of Hillary scandals

PLAGUE THE NORMIES
>PLAGUE THE NORMIES
PLAGUE THE NORMIES
>PLAGUE THE NORMIES

>CTR doesn't exist

What do you call this?

correctrecord.org/news/

^^^^^^^

Also,
>You deserved this with your phony neo-liberalism

Hillary is neo-liberalism incarnate. That's not even an exaggeration. Trump supports tariffs and immigration restrictions; which help the working class have higher wages and more opportunities. Neoliberalism = globalism, wherein politicians maintain wide-open borders for the purpose of catering to capitalism. Hillary and Obama have done that by supporting mass immigration of low-skilled retards, and trade laws like NAFTA and TPP that put US workers and businesses at a disadvantages. Hillary supporters are cucks for China and OPEC, and Hillary literally got 25 million dollars from the Saudi royal family.

I legitimately can't tell if you're purposefully shitposting or not; because Hill shills are so retarded that you fit right into the mold.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

it's because they linked to Cred Forums in some vox type sjw articles. do not be afraid of the brigade. understand that they are losing. watch them disappear again as they realize the consequences of the debate on actual polls instead of CNN polls.

>BLM
>good

Literally a riot squad funded by Soros to promote globalism and the gibs industry, and attack white social cohesion.

The leader of BLM lives in a house owned by Soros.

>Prove to me that "CTR" exists then and prove me wrong.

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Boy that sure was hard.

Neck yourself.

DESU it's fun blowing the fuck out of shill after shill and watching them use adhominems after getting told, only to then call them out again on the "personal attack, no counter argument" format of their death rattles and then look at the clock, with minutes going by, and no more replies.
I don't understand. Do they not know where they are ?

Holy shit. But Trump didn't do well at all. Are Democrats this stupid that they think he did great? I am so looking forward to when he really gets going on a debate. I love the guy but there's no way that first debate was his best. He has plenty of ammo and plenty of experience. He needs to cut looser next time and hit hard.

they're doing damage control in online communities, where hillary has no organic support. 0 organic support. they linked to Cred Forums in sjw articles today, and alot of people are just sjws, but the goal is to demoralize online trump supporters ahead of the election.

it's all standard stuff.

Who cares about shills they are just nats. Ok you fucking pussies regroup, get your shit together already. There are 3 debates, this 1st one is a learning experience. Trump has warts, so what, Hillary has evil. I'll take warts over evil twice a day! We all knew going into this Trump the not a polished politition but rather a person who shoots from the hip, people ca relate to that. People are sick and tired of the prepped Hillary's of this world talking down to us in political speak. Trump is NOT Grey Poupon like Hillary, that's just fine by millions. Now let's regroup!!

No shills at all, ppl are just turning againts trump becuase he is the loser know, thats what ppl do, ppl follow winners, not loser trumpo.

what was all that sniffing? is trumpo on coke?

>flag

go tell mommy too tommy.

Wish I had that pol picture version on hand of
youtube.com/watch?v=TGe6017JwPw

sup nigger.

I'm someone who likes Trump, but I honestly couldn't give a shit who wins for the most part. Nothing will really change. 4 years of Trump has the possibility to be great, if not, he becomes a W. Bush type character. For better or worse 4 years of Hillary will literally be Obongo 2.0.

What I think is interesting though, is the irony behind these Hillary trolls and CTR people. They've probably boosted support for Trump among people who do nothing but lurk and browse board to board. There's no doubt in my mind that a bunch of people who never would have considered actually voting in November, will do so out of pure spite for these people. CTR trolls have pretty much put a strangle-hold on this board and made it virtually unusable at times, and as such, much like real life, have pushed undecided, moderate people to the political fringe.

the interesting is that you were sucking trumpys little tinny dick like 3 days ago and now you want out like a fucing faggot.

kys stupid sperger kids.

you cant even vote faggot.

Quit being a faggot.

The CTR shills won't last long.

They do not have the stamina for the job.

One does not simply out-sperg Cred Forums

Can you feel the rage, the thinly-veiled hysteria in every word in that post?

Because they're paid $50 a day to betray the ideals of freedom and justice. They will be dealt with in January.

But you ARE a shill if you don't understand the dynamics.

This is a public site. A lot of people lurk here who are not on our side. Politics is all about image and spin. Think about that for a minute.

Many things in life are not LITERALLY what they appear to be. Maybe it's time you learned that.

In the meantime, if you want to have an intelligent discussion about the pluses and minuses of Trump's debate performance/s, this simply is not the place to do it. And you are being schooled in that fact. Or informal policy or whatever ya want to call it. You WILL get shat on if you try, because every word written here is perused by the cold and calculating gaze of our enemies.

Fucking deal with it. Go to Reddit if you want "fair and balanced" discussion and/or to give Trump constructive criticism*. Because nobody gives a shit about Reddit's opinions, not really.

*There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but it's for private forums, Reddit, Fartbook, email, and irl discussions. Not here. Not here, not now. Get that through your thick skull if you're really a supporter, and if you're not: kill yourself, shitbag.

Massive damage control over her crash and burn at the debate.

Wow just because people are understandably upset with Trump's shitty performance we're Hillary shills now? Fucking lol. Trump sucked. So fucking much. I'm not sure if I'll vote at all. It's just so disappointing.

That math is way wrong not all the cocaine is being actively sniffed some is in transport and some is just laying around.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

It's mainly the Salon, Jezebel and Cuck-Po "journalists" that are watching the site, getting too into it.

He had a few weak moments about 3/4 of the way through, but decimated her on the issues. They didnt even bring up his strong issies like foreign policy. Clinton is literally a Manchurian candidate.

Have a gif version I made years ago senpai

>can barely speak english
>calls people kids
>accuses people of sperging

Shouldn't you worry about getting to school alive tomorrow poncho?

Trump lost the debate. You know it, I know it.

The fucker doesnt know how to debate or not say stupid shit all the time.

Why do you think the Republican party were so god damn reluctant to pick him?

You made a meme candidate, and now you're gonna have to suffer with your fate come November.

Cred Forums will never recover.

Cred Forums has never been so invested in a presidential election. All the art, all the memes, all the MAGA hats are gonna be marks of shame, like any retard still carrying the #gamergate hashtag.

You will be the laughing stocks of Cred Forums.

By all means, call me a shill. Screencap this post so I can "get BTFO'd" in November. Keep desperately rigging meaningless internet polls in his favor.

Wont be me crying as Hiroshimoot turns Cred Forums into a Hillary victory party in November.

THEY ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT FROM HER PARKINSON'S BEING EXPOSED DURING THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

>please give me attention
>please screencap my post and give me attention
>everyone hates me and my life is miserable, please give me attention

Trump didn't do well on the debate.

Cred Forums's problem is that they look at the debate through their own eyes where at the end they know they'll still love Trump.

I was looking at it from the perspective of an undecided voter. I still love Trump but he was shit last night.

>that gif

Mein sides

thanks for the attention

here's some for (you)

How can we take the numbers for granted? Hillary neither passed out or shit herself tho we memed for it

Flawless as those digits

no you're looking at it from the eyes of a retard with no common sense.

If you looked at it like someone who has any idea about how debating works, Trump did great, people are trying to spin the narrative that Trump did terrible, but throughout the debate he was the only one focusing on actual issues, and he was behaving far more respectful and presidential than Hillary. The reason people are saying he did poorly, was because he didn't attack her on certain issues when he had the opportunity, but he did this intentionally, first so that he has a lot more to work with in the coming debates than Hillary does, what else can she say? And second, so that he doesn't come off as an asshole or a bully, like the media always tries to say about him.

You can think differently, but I believe he handled this debate fairly well with what he was given.

Creepy •-•

CTR here. Hi, thanks for having me.

First off, I just want to say it's been great; you've been great, the shekels have been great.

Oh and one more thing,

KEK HAS ABANDONED YOU

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill

How does it feel after Trump wins he will audit CTR and everyone who was given money will be charged to the fullest extent of the law?

>jews want shekelary

Big surprise

You have to go back

to the oven

>444

God fucking damn it.

the great shill raid

we will remember this year of many years to come.

quaking in my booties, sir

KEK is with us, brother.

Trump did quite well, considering the debate was 2 on 1.

You're cute.

>
CIRCUMCISED BURGER SCUM

They wouldn't be here if Hillary was winning, let's put it that way.

>flag

We're here to fuck shit up and celebrate the transfer of KEK from the orange one to Hillary.

In some respects the debates are not the be if of end all. Go watch Trump in Florida today, hanger full and 12,000 people outside the hanger. Those people were energized! That's the big picture, the reality on the ground,away from scripted Grey Poupon debate. 12,000 common Americans could not get in the hanger in Florida,let that sink in. Hillary does NOT command these type of crowds! So suck up the one debate and let's move on, lots of work to be done!

You want the chill truth? There are no new people on Cred Forums, just lurkers who haven't posted yet. Just think about that.

I just cant support Hillary anymore I've finally noticed how she bends with the wind. She has changed her positions multiple times, she cant be trusted. I've realized I have been wrong the whole time... End me Cred Forums.

I will definitely be happy to be part of that starter pack except for the drugs

BuzzFeed and Salon both have articles featuring "posts" about the debate from here. The usual shills are here, along with the MSM and SJW clickbait artists, as well as trolls capitalizing on the opportunity.
Post gore, nazi memes, and lolis until they fuck off.

The funny thing is heroin junkies and their sympathizers are almost always democucks.

I unironically believe Trump did pretty shitty last night, but it made me like him more.
He didn't let Hillary get away with the bullshit she was trying to pull. He really corrected her record

Underated copypasta.

>panic finally sets in after watching Trump sniffling and chugging water as Hilldog goes to town on that orange ass

I love it. This is just like the 2012 Ron Paul blowout all over again. Looking forward to seeing grown men in hats crying again. Cred Forums is never going to be on the right side of history.

We're literally getting to see a whole board going through the 5 stages of grief together. Epic.

I for one am funposting. Its so easy to rile up autists on Cred Forums. I'm voting trump on november 8th, but untill then I am shartillary4hillary

Ron paul didnt make it to the debates champ, he also didnt have 50%

PBR sucks drink real beer. Love guns and trucks though

They're desperate. It goes to show that Cred Forums wields power beyond the imagining of Hillary and her (((masters))).

And they're scared.

>anything with a needle is heroin
That's fucking crystal you stupid fuck. Lots of rednecks are tweakers. Shit is ruining small towns all over this country

I just got on and there were THREE FUCKING HILLSHILL THREADS one after another.

Funnily enough the only ones who were posting seemed to be more shills??

>you guys are just the big mean vocal majority
lmao

glad I came in this thread

it's a fucking treat.

they tried this last night and failed.
And now they're mad
Really mad

I think Hitlery is going to kill them

>liberals
>ever shutting their fucking mouths

keep try boyo

Eyes are on us and various pro-Clinton organizations want to sway our influence.

Its actually pretty funny. Just make more topics than they do and shitpost more.

they are trying to silence us

Of course this gets no replies. FUCKING SHILLS BTFO

they are everywhere

>Openly admitted to not paying taxes, basically thinks they're for dumb people
>Smugly bragged about profiting from GFC
>Says he's qualified for "the cyber" because his son owns a computer
>Thinks an unprovoked bombing of an Iranian ship would be just fine
>Wants gooks with nukes
>Wants stop & frisk, even though it's unconstitutional
>Thinks people should be denied their second amendment rights just for being on an arbitrary no-fly list
>Promises he has a plan to defeat ISIS that's too good to share
>fucked over his contractors, gave no reason why, except for "maybe" he didn't do a good job

Are we really supposed to like this piece of shit? At this point it seems like his only benefit is that he's not Hillary.

I don't believe for a single second that anyone truly believes Hillary actually won or had a chance.

She laughed at everything he had, tried to make jokes and dodged the questions left and right. And when she saw she was doing badly, she got her nigger on a leash Lester to gang up on him with her, asking stupid questions about his taxes, his comments about stupid fat bitches-it was blatantly obvious that was steamrolling her right away.

The only reason the shilling has intensified is because the American people actually polled for Trump. Twitter doesn't count. There is a poll out there somewhere that polled half of the US-and it was overwhelmingly Trump positive.

I don't take much stock in polls, but that (meme aside) really ACTUALLY made me think-we can do this, we ARE doing it, and we will make Trump president.

I have to know what it is, ergo I have to vote for him.

Duh.

You're just jealous your wrinkled bag candidate doesn't have an ultra secret super mysterious 'plan'

>Openly admitted to not paying taxes, basically thinks they're for dumb people

If that's literally what you think, then not only can you not listen, but you can't comprehend basic English either.

Trump used LEGAL loopholes to refrain from paying extensive taxes. He has ADMITTED this because he think that shit isn't fair. You are actually implying that given all the money you had if you were him, you wouldn't do the same thing.

>Smugly bragged about profiting from GFC
It's called being a smart businessman, retard.

>Says he's qualified for "the cyber" because his son owns a computer
He never said that. He just said cyber security is pretty tough, and indirectly implied that the younger generation of users no more than the people who are currently supposed to be protecting us from cyber attacks.
>Implying HIllary IS qualified, with her private basement server
>Thinks an unprovoked bombing of an Iranian ship would be just fine
It would because who fucking cares what Iran thinks?

>Wants gooks with nukes
And so do I. We need to stop protecting so many goddamned countries when we can't even protect our own!

>Thinks people should be denied their second amendment rights just for being on an arbitrary no-fly list
That's Hillary you fucking shill cunt.

Why the fuck would he share it on national tv and over the internet where they could SEE it and make a counter plan?

>fucked over his contractors, gave no reason why, except for "maybe" he didn't do a good job
And maybe he didn't. We have no proof this even happened. Trump himself didn't even seem to recollect it.

>Wants stop & frisk, even though it's unconstitutional
I never once heard him mention this.

Go fuck some abos already

>We must find a system where we can talk and get shit done without those jagoffs trying to subvert/compromise us.

Using nicks. What else would work? Nothing. And we're still anonymous, and can sign out for whatever reasons whenever we wish.

Use the catalog and sort by time created we're under attack Cred Forums!

Wow, a super stupid shill. Or you just think we are. Wrong, friendo.

Remind all new fags to to the same! Half way down will be okay threads!

I'll just say "cheers, m8" instead.

>>Openly admitted to not paying taxes, basically thinks they're for dumb peo

nice list, saved. probly owned by a few russian oligarchs too.
>>Smugly bragged about profiting from GFC
>>Says he's qualified for "the cyber" because his son owns a computer
>>Thinks an unprovoked bombing of an Iranian ship would be just fine
>>Wants gooks with nukes
>>Wants stop & frisk, even though it's unconstitutional
>>Thinks people should be denied their second amendment rights just for being on an arbitrary no-fly list
>>Promises he has a plan to defeat ISIS that's too good to share
>>fucked over his contractors, gave no reason why, except for "maybe" he didn't do a good job

>>Wants stop & frisk, even though it's unconstitutional
It's not unconstitutional. The courts have been over and fucking over this shit. NOT UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

And it works. In Detroit, it would actually save many black lives. But of course, you're a Hillary "Superpredator" Clinton shill, so you don't really give a fuck about the black lives you claim are so important.

we smelled delicious fash tears

Looks like you got triggered, nothing you said actually rebuts the points though. It just shows you're a retard. Anyone who cheers on housing crises, want increased nuclear proliferation (despite not even knowing what the nuclear triad is) and has non-existent "plans" to defeat ISIS when he doesn't even know who their leader is most certainly isn't someone you want running the worlds biggest economy and military. You seem like the perfect Trumpkin: spectacularly under-educated and under-informed. Your mind is so simple it almost hurts to read your incoherent mess of a comment.

he did well in the first half, the half which was watched the most. towards the middle more than half of viewers already switched channels.

:DDDDD

wtf i hate bubbles now

It's funny because they think their Dank Memes have some magical 'make you stay home in November' rays. It's meaningless. Enough of you fatasses get out there, we get to MAGA.

I mean, seriously. The entire idea is like 'haha, I dunked on you so now you'll stay at home on election day because somehow my bantz have magically zapped your will!'. Instead of the idea that this could... You know, backfire and everybody gets out there to vote for Trump just to slap your smug ass. Even people who don't even LIKE Trump are tired of your condescending shit and would cast a vote his way just to make you suffer.

>been here for 8 months so technically newfag
It has been going to shit but a few weeks ago fucking kike news outlet CNN posted us on their alt-right article. Since then it's been falling at free fall speed

Somebody make a Smuggie of this fuckin' prick. He can't be real. There's no fucking way.

New Thread Combining Two

>
New Thread
>
>
New Thread
>

This is very sad if true. Informed voting sounds like a thing of the past, even with the vast resources available to the average voter it seems that most would not particularly care to check much

Sorry, I know words over 2 syllables are hard for Trumpkins to comprehend. Next time I'll keep it monosyllabic so you can actually read it :^).

Heroin is bigger than meth. Stay mad as fuck junkie.

you mean botnets
/pol is getting fucked by pro hillary botnets atm

Oh sorry I didn't recognize your drug of choice faggot. You deserve gas like all the rest of the druggies.

I love how paranoid Cred Forums is atm, thinking there's some vast CTR conspiracy to flood the board with shill posts. When in reality most of the people shit-posting are all stoned Uni students who find it hilarious how triggered Trump supporters can get.

99% of the pro-Hillary posts on this board are created by autistic attention-deprived losers.

They're not making posts out of any true allegiance, they're doing it to get a response out of everyone. The same goes for most of the "troll" threads posted here on a regular basis.

butt-hurt nigger loving Bernie supporters?

shit man, I better call Soros. I still havent gotten and checks for cucking on line

do you seriously think a million dollars could pay for this much opposition? no it cant be anyone disagrees on the internet, must be shills...then again, luckey sure has a ton of money to burn

I mean if you're gonna attack then immediately during and after a debate is the exact time you'd want to. This was done during Republican debates too

he's right, us comrades have come for the killing blow

the board has gone full InfoWars. the triggering is off the charts