twitter.com/TylerArtSchool/status/779047744627507200
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/?source=share-tw-4309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. white flight

Send them back to Africa.

They would realy dislike if it happened

What time is it?

*reaches down and scratches knee*

We have, nothing is good enough for you. If anything white people should do less.

Yeah, continue to let jews and social justice cucks continue to lead blacks down a route that ends in a happening.

In the end the leftist cucks will inadvertently have been greatest ally all along

We should bring back segregation

black people. do anything.

>Wake up, White Man.

Yeah.

Deport muslims, deport all non-whites, remove equality laws and decapitate globalists

Am I missing something?

We should kill them all.

Sadly the best we can hope for is scouring the homeland.

Dual Americoon/Danish citizen here, i will gladly teach my buttercookie and herring chomping brothers how to aim for center mass.

Yes, this.

I'm doing my part by avoiding googles at every chance, never hiring any, never supporting their businesses, and no longer supporting them in music, TV or movies again.

I suggest every white person do the same, as we'd have them begging us for support within a week if we collectively avoided everything to do with googles and their shitty ways.

Do something about those damn kikes

>white people you need to figure out how to stop our INNOCENT BLACK BABIES getting shot while committing crimes it's all your fault raycis

>White people. Do something.

isnt "Do something" Ebonics for throw the first punch? I don't know I'll need to consult Google Translate and I haven't even seen him since he went to the Google Hangout in Charlotte.

How the fuck could you forget gas the Jews? Are you new or something?

We should vote TRUMP.

#MAGA

Projectile shit all over this sign. Call it art.

Do something.

"Well Trump is going to build a wall, and so many other great things" So voting him in makes sense to get things done

FUCK YOU YA FUCKING RACIST!

This.
Get your shit together, niggers...

black people. you don't want us to.

Do what?
>Do something good for black people.
WE DONT NEED YO STINKIN HAND OUTS!
>Dont do anything.
WHY WONT YOU GIBS ME DAT!
>Do both.
WHITE PEOPLE JUS RACAST!

already did.

became a first-time gun owner (glock 17) this month. i've been going to the range every weekend, firing off 400 rounds and getting instruction.

Temple student reporting.
The Tyler school of art is full of talentless post modernist hacks. I have yet to see this "sculpture" though.

Take a god damn sledgehammer to it sure

Sometimes I feel like they're trying to tell us that they can't function as free people and white people need to enslave them again so they have some purpose in life.

>White people. Do something.

it literally hurts my eyes how they have it spelled

Or else what?

Remember if your in a more liberal state and you nail them on the lawn, drag their coon ass inside the house.

Dead mans word vs. Yours.

Lol I know. Not even a "please?"

>All these pseudo nazi weeb posts

Black people are asking politely for whites to get involved in ending systemic racism.

In b4 CTR

kill urself senpai

>WHITE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING

>ending systemic racism.
doublespeak for gibsmedats, you stupid liberal.

Yes, deport all niggers.

>"White people. Do something."
>not "White people, do something."

Yes, we should fight back. 2015 crime stats came out and show that 13% of the population commits 51% of the murders in our country. How is this okay? How is this even close to acceptable?

And we will end racism. By getting rid of niggers.

Cant be any racism if there's no shitskins around, right?

someone should write vote trump underneath

Sigh, why are whites the only race where it is perfectly acceptable to be openly racist towards.
If this sign said 'black people do something' everyone would lose their fucking minds.

Yeah. Sit back and let the world that hates us bomb itself away.

Good heavens

Race War Now

That type of language is why your country is in the situation its in.

Because leftys redefined racism as prejudice + power
Because whites (not jews) have all the power, only they can be racist.

This post us funnt because I notice people who use the term "systematic racism" are the same people who says whites will never truly understand what it's like to experience racism. If we can never understand how to help why bother? The only other option is blindly listening to what non white people say, which is fucking stupid.

Wow, black people finally recognizing our achievements!
Shame about the punctuation error in the middle, though.

ok

It's even worse when they start complaining about "white saviours."

Meanwhile in South Africa

Meanwhile in South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=_2jz5qqIgU8

niggers. get a job.

>white people, do something!
>*votes for Trump*
>NOT LIKE THAT!!!

kek

The more the racial hate towards white people, the more likely there will be a division that will result in what is effectively a white power movement.
The Nazi regime, the ultra-nationalistic mind set was due to them having no agency in their own country. People coming in from other places and owning all their land, business, trade and arguably lives.
Hitler was right. He went too radical too quickly, but he was right. Those with more social energy, with a cohesion through religious or cultural unity will always expand and overtake those with less.

The US had that same social energy and cultural cohesion at the time, as well as Britain and even France. Russia, especially. They overcame because of it, but they were somewhat corrupted by interested parties. They were many and they were powerful together, though. I think that if the US didn't get into it, the Nazis would have won. Not to say that the US was the reason they won the war but that the US brought materials to the party, as well as strong cultural and social energy which meshed well with other countries media machines.

Plus, like, jews or something.

What's funny is that white person don't read that as "contribute to society."

Any true white person reads "white people. do something" immediately fucking thinks genocide and has to repress the sound of their ancestors crying out to rape and kill the savages like they did hundreds of years ago

TOP KEK
OP
KEK

Spray paint the "White" with black paint so it looks like it says "people. Do something."

>Perfectly acceptable hippie slogan
>Chimpout commences as it is now no longer aimed at whitey

I'm not even a Nazi and I thought of this.

>Yes. white flight

You spelled 'white fight' wrong

Cry for help I guess, what do they want white people to do?

Technically doing less is doing *something*

The advice being offered on this sign leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

>That type of language is why your country is in the situation its in.

Are you serious? Not enough of that language is the reason they're the most cucked country on earth. Do you ever get tired of making excuses for the pavement apes?

I'm so glad there are no niggers here, but even though they only represent 1% of the population they still manage to make the news most nights with their violent nigger gangs, it's honestly unbelievable.

And you know what the best part is? Every single one of them is a refugee

>Get a chance to get out of African hellhole
>Move to first world country
>Free housing and welfare for life
>Commit violent home invasions and car jacking on a scale never seen in Australia

This is the result of systematic racism right? You're in serious denial if you think niggers aren't subhumans, don't forget the average American nig is 20% white and they still can't behave themselves. Wait till you have to deal with starvin marvin's straight from Sudan, they're monkeys.

Yeah in SA the problem is racism against whites.

Ending apartheid was a horrible idea.

What does niggers do apart of shooting, smoking weed and raping?

Unless I'm receiving a paycheck, telling me I need to do something paradoxically makes me not want to do it.

I'm a white dude who has leaned left most of his life.

If all this anti-white bullshit keeps up, white people are going to do something alright, and these social just folks aren't going to like it. We still make up the vast majority of this country, and we hold an even vaster majority of the economic power.

These motherfuckers are going to get their race war eventually if this shit doesn't stop, and it will not go well for them. A few cucks and hyper-emotional fat chicks crying on college campuses are going to convince them plenty of whites will side with the oh-so-oppresesed, and they're going get the shock of their lives when we wipe them out on a spectacular level.

This shit needs to stop.

>white people. do something.
You watch those nature documentaries on the cable?

>Show interest in non white culture

"CULTURAL APPROPRIATION"

>Support affirmative action

"Too many white people, we need to fire some"

What exactly can we /do/?? The only option these people will accept is removing a white majority from all positions of power and influence

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Dazzle camouflage, also known as razzle dazzle (USA) or dazzle painting, was a family of ship camouflage used extensively in World War I, and to a lesser extent in World War II and afterwards. Credited to the British marine artist Norman Wilkinson, though with a rejected prior claim by the zoologist John Graham Kerr, it consisted of complex patterns of geometric shapes in contrasting colours, interrupting and intersecting each other.
Unlike other forms of camouflage, the intention of dazzle is not to conceal but to make it difficult to estimate a target's range, speed, and heading. Norman Wilkinson explained in 1919 that he had intended dazzle more to mislead the enemy about a ship's course and so to take up a poor firing position, than actually to cause the enemy to miss his shot when firing.[a]

*brushes hand back up canadians leg*

Looks like "people fuck" to me cause I don't see race
and love is love

I've been doing this for years. And if a business hires googles I'll stop shopping there. Segregation was a good thing and needs to be brought back.

Imagine if there's so much pro-white only because the whites think they're dying out? Imagine that, if white people only thought, they were dying out when really they weren't the whole time? If it were an illusion? Because it is dominate, why? Because hey, there's (((love))) for race there. There's love to know an instinctual fact. To love something which was, when it was created and to see now which is, and to see what is to come. Therefore it is not a problem for any white to love white.

Make a sign that says "black people." and watch the flood of people claiming that the two words are somehow racist because a white person wrote them.

Shouldn't it be like- White people, do something!

Once Hans gives the signal from Germany we will.

Grammatical accuracy is racis my man.

I would be more than happy, but now is not the time. You can only bite the hand that feeds you for so long.

And watch as everyone claims that some how this frog to me means their god kek just because it's a frog that God created.

Send Googles back to Africa.

This sign makes it seem like they're acknowledging that white people do stuff.

The sign is telling us to Make America Great Again.

I dont get it. Is that a taunt?

>Black people are asking politely for whites to get involved in ending systemic racism.

White people are literally the least racist people in the entire planet

did it work?

Thank you, my Moorish brother.

No problem Pedro

>white people. do something. cause we sure aren't going to

breitbart is a jew

go ahead and work for the jew

W H I T E

M A N S

B U R D E N

"White people. Do something."

>Clearly black people put it there!

Idiots....

Thats what I was thinking.

We should do something

We should do your mum lel kekekeke xD

Yes, we should send them somewhere they aren't a minority.

/thread

When its made by a black jew in a liberal art college. I assume that if I dont strike first she will in what ever fashion possible.

>Any true white person reads "white people. do something" immediately fucking thinks genocide and has to repress the sound of their ancestors crying out to rape and kill the savages like they did hundreds of years ago

I spit out my drink laughing at that shit. Hahahaaa!! It's hard for them to keep that hate in. It's killing them. LOL

She obviously meant do something about your bigoted ways and white privilege, fucking idiots.

No one assumed that a black person put it up, that would be too much effort.

I've met a handfaul of Africans over the years, every one of them said the same thing. American blacks are lazy as fuck. They fucking hate them.

Save the white race

Can't. Imaginary obstacles can only be removed by the people that imagine them. And that's black people doing the imagining.

What if it's a cry for help from Roof Koreans.

I started smoking weed and taking out EBT, I hope they approve.

>asking politely

niggers are the rudest, most racist, ignorant, violent motherfuckers on the planet yet their most potent arguments for everyone else is how rude, racist, violent and ignorant they are.

Should paint "I can't, I have to go to work" under it.

I never felt compassion for a nigger until I saw niggers subjected to this.

Ok, besides making modern civilization great, what else can we do?

Deport all non-whites back to their ancestors' countries; so they can finally be free of da white man and his evil antibiotics and internet.

Just rip the l key out of your fucking keyboard.

Blk ppl stop committing so many crimes

>Rudest racist violent and ignorant.

A white man of ALL people saying this. LOL

Dude, most people that complain about white privilege here are Asian. It's not just a black people thing.

I agree, a good nigger lynching would have solved these riots. Never ever, before the civil rights movement did niggers ever riot and destroy private property because of feelings.

The last time we did something the most destructive war in history happened

sure you aren't

Typical Trump supporter.

>

Kek

>Graffiti is considered art because it's in a legible font

Time to burn down my own neighborhood, stand in the street blocking ambulances, rape, loot, riot and kill.

That'll teach em

We already do everything

Real talk history books 50 years from now better describe Merkel as the woman who destroyed Germany.

>Thinks korean nail salons and indian liquor stores mean black neighbhorhood.

>welfare, food stamps, NAACP, a black president, section eight housing, affirmative action and ethnicity based scholarships aren't enough

the problem begins with blacks and ends with them, silly cuck

im black you pathetic fucking hypercuckold

okay dd t. m stll not sure what whte flght means but thnk need a new keyboard

Do something you say? To me it seems you guys might benefit from a bit of concentration.

Welfare foods stamps were invented for white people. NAACP was invented because of white people. Section eight housing another white invention affirmative action because whites don't hire black people unless forced to. Make up your minds...you complain about blacks not working but won't give them jobs. Idiots...

>Kaiser Wilhelm
>destroying europe
You make this too easy.

We already contribute to society you stupid Google. If blacks want us to do more by implying that we are doing nothing the natural response is to improve society. How do you improve society? You remove the elements that are damaging to your society.

Bullshit

Literally everything I listed benefits black people tremendously. Obviously, it was white people who were in control of the government when these things were established. Again, also obvious because white people are the majority in America.

>computers cant help blacks because it was invented by a white person

typical moron

The most racist environment I've ever been in was a gen ed "African History" class at Temple. The day we introduced ourselves every Google literally got applause and everyone else got fucking nothing.

Blatant racism that all students and taxpayers FUND.

Made me laugh

Underrated.

Sign makes no sense at all, nor do most of these posts.

There are no "white' people, only people.
There are no "black people, niggers aren't human.

Fuck america for ever bringing this false confusion to the world.

Negroids, and people. Two separate things.

People were always people, always fair of skin, it is a natural feature of people. Like an elephant has a trunk.

Negroids were always ape-like savage creatures living in their own filth. Just like a fluke worm lives as a parasite on an animal's liver.

It reminds me of when Serial ATA arrived, and people started calling ATA "PATA", when it had a!ways been ATA.

Stop using their terminology, people are people. There is no confusion.

>the problem begins with blacks and ends with them, silly cuck

No white man...the world's problems began with you.

I'm voting Trump so maybe you'll be able to get a job.

I'm fucking trying.

you replied to the wrong post nigger; also not an argument

>he doesn't agree with my cuckoldry therefore he is not a legit black person!!

it is exactly people like you that made me so fucking jaded.

you're the real racists libshit, dont ever forget it

White people could, and have, filled encyclopedias full of "somethings" we have done that you lazy googles cannot even comprehend.

"Since the dawn of history the GOOGLE has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare GOOGLE feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a White man showed to him its glittering light.
The GOOGLES land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
Hunters by necessity, GOOGLES never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. The GOOGLES lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber GOOGLES never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years GOOGLES watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet GOOGLES never dreamed a sail.”

>breitbart

Because racism is normal and only white people think we can all get along. Mudslimes kill a few thousand people and the US spends trillions and goes to war with multiple nations. Googles commit countless acts of terror in America and we give them handouts. white people for the most part are worthless cucks continuously prepping the bull.

>asking politely
>burning cities down all over your shithole of a third world country
>politely
KYS

Name one bad thing white people did

>affirmative action because whites don't hire black people unless forced to.
So if I start my own company I should be forced by the Government to hire people with a variety of skintones?
Yeah, that sounds fair.
Yeah, that sounds like freedom.

Sorry but business owners should be able to hire whoever they want.
Do you think the businesses that exist in this country were "given" to the White people?
No, they created them. Black people can do the same or shutup. No one is "owed" a job in America and people get discriminated against all the time when applying for jobs on things that have nothing to do with race.
Could be the store owner doesn't like

Seems you've forgotten one of the main pillars of the American way which is self reliance.
We're not supposed to have a welfare state of any kind or any affirmative action.

You're projecting Satan. I don't work, barely went to school and live in a nation we conquered from another race.

Every time we do anything, they find an excuse to blame us for their own failures.

So no.
Quite frankly, fuck you, fix your own shit.
I'm tired of being responsible for everyone elses failures.

We don't get fucking support groups, tax exemptions, scholarships for our race, etc. If we fail, we're on our own. Most social safety nets won't even fucking touch us. We're simply screwed if we can't stand on our own two feet... and yet, we're accused of being "privileged"?

Seems to me if everyone else wants a chance to succeed... they too need to be told, NOBODY WILL HELP YOU IF YOU FUCK UP, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. If you fail, you starve.

THAT is the ultimate motivator.
THAT is what motivates us.

You want what we have?
Get it for yourself, just like we have to.

>There were no problems in any nonwhite country before white people came and created them
Yeah that's bullshit.

KEK!

spread it as much as possible

turn their race war propaganda back on them

Hello Glock 17, meet AR 15

I'll see you before you see me

Hehe

I knocked a nigger blood gang member out 3 months ago.

I did my part.

i think its about time us whites stand up and fight back. do what the people in pic related couldn't.

Too bad you couldn't comprehend all that in your native country and leave the other races of people alone.

We are.

You mean more genocide?

I was planning on doing nothing, but after seeing this, I decided to do something.

Good on you, Glock is a really good gun for first timers but i encourage you to step up when you've gotten more experience. SiG and FN make really good handguns.

if thats what it takes user.

It's true I want you all to die

Fair? You didn't just use the word "Fair" right? Fair? Really? LOL

Take our country back

>history books
>50 years from now
I don't think there will be any. I've seen how dune coons treat libraries and historical artifacts.

Mixed Asian master race here.

You whites won't do anything. Because the majority of you are retarded. You're too stupid to recognize that the city that recieved the most welfare and benefits isn't some black or Mexican ghetto, it's a Jewish village in upstate NY.

Instead of trying to make your little white children the intellectual paragons of the future, you cut funding to their educations and shove common core down their throats.
Instead of training legions of rednecks and niggers coding in the 00s, you now rely on importing Indians to do your coding.

At that's why us Indian, Arabs, Asians, and Latinos are going to have to step up to the plate and start running shit. We already are, if you go to a Trump rally, you'll find your fair share of us there, same as in a Clinton rally.

Do what? Every time white man does anything he is called racist, more often than not by another white person.

White people are the nicest people on the planet, too nice. Which is why we are going to die unless Hitler 2.0 is born.

RaHoWa time!!!

What are we doing?

White people. Right Wing Death Squads. Now.

Digits confirm
>Latin America
Hates blacks
>south America
Hates blacks
>south east Asia
Hates blacks
>India
Hates blacks
>Africa
Hates the ever living shit out of blacks.

youtu.be/mI4XLhY10VA

Ok we will.

History will repeat itself. Groups like Black Lives Matter will split black from whites, whites will no longer be neutral and they'll flip the switch, soon my brothers. soon.

>wite ppl pls help

PLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEOPLEPEO

Temple Alum. Can confirm that Tyler is absolutely garbage (funny enough it's also the most expensive school within the university). Then again it is good ol' Diversity University (this is a selling point)

This is good, but don't leave it too late.
Hopefully the cold and ruthless killing ways of the only real humans, has not been lost due to cultural infection.

Need a time machine.
This could all have been prevented.

Underrated

It isn't supposed to make sense.
All these policies are made by lunatics and zionists.

Find ways around it, build your business surrounded by water, and employees have to swim to work. Then if some googles are forcibly employed, sack them for being later every day.

Friendly reminder that the purpose of social justice is to break its targets down into work horses and sap them for resources and problem solving capacity.
Friendly reminder that social justice is an agitation for the benefit of parasites who cannot carry their own burdens.

Yeah, we get it. We're pretending not to because it's funnier that way.

Is that Rockwell?

>googles cause riots and senseless violence
>you fix it

damn that's a good picture

What are the realistic chances of a revolution in the United States come November. All this shit coming out about globalists, in part with the cultural and racial divide has been spooking me for the past couple months. I've been focusing less and less on school and my hobbies because of it, i've pretty much been on this board all day since.
What do

The chinks play that game because they know whites will roll over and cuck like good goys. They're not even remotely oppressed and they know it, but pretending to be so is enabling them to colonize our countries because retards like you listened a little too hard to Shlomo in your gender studies class.

He's right, though.

Nice sentiments, but likely we'll all just be posting witty messages on different websites about how scared they should be. Meanwhile they are burning towns and raping human females.

We should be forming an army, training every day. Hitler prepared.

I'm jerking it.
That's doing something right?

50 years from now there won't be a "Germany"

rise up jutes & angles

twitter.com/TylerArtSchool/status/779047744627507200

you ever speak to a african american?
>i axxed you a question

noice

I took Asian studies and it was the same. It seems every race is competing over victim hood. I never see this shit in non gen ed classes so I don't even know what these people study here.

You are brown, look in the mirror fez.

You're just jelly you subwhite googles aren't clever enough to cause problems outside your own neighbourhoods.

Aww, look at that! The google thinks it's people!

Literally not possible.
Even if every white American worker was replaced with a nigger the system would still be racist.
Except then it would be racist and biased against whites, their justification for being racist? Whites are racist so we should discriminate against whites.
Literally the only way that racism will cease is if they either die or go back to Africa. There is literally no other way.

Every ethnicity is "racist" against other cultures, every single one of them. It's normal, it's how we evolved as humans, the only thing that isn't normal is multiculturalism. Even God himself knew that when he destroyed the tower of babel.

Thanks for posting this. The school blocked me because I Tweeted that she should be expelled for racism, and I'm interested to see how other commentators view the work.

The 2017 cuck collection is looking nice.

Do what exactly? How about build the college campus that the sign is on

ItS not a sculpture as much as a silk screen mini billboard.

Yes you do.
You need to go out there and vote for Trump and MAGA.

this is what i don't understand. those are mostly 1st generation immigrants. why the FUCK would you move to a white country then complain you're being marginalized?

GO BACK TO CHINA IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. FUCK.

YES! FUCKING YES!

STAND UP AND KICK ASS!

Yep, time to fire up the ovens.

Yeah here is how this works:
> OY VEY GOYIM. SERVE ME. MUH 6BAJILLION.
> No. Fuck you. Everything you say is a lie.
> OY VEY GOYIM. DON'T SERVE ME.

Post related is the retard who would say "FUCK YOU. I DO WHAT I WANT. SHALOM!"

nah, I'm good. I have money I dont need to do shit. I'll just hire some more Mexican maid slaves.

The sleeping giant wakes up.

It's like they seriously think we're the reason for all the failures of the untermensch races, like we're purposefully holding them down. I can't fucking believe it. They're so blind to the world around them.

>TOLERANCE HAS FAILED, WE NEED MORE TOLERANCE

Goddamn. This is why we shitpost.

>white people, fix our problems for us
and googles wonder why we hate them

> Jews or something

Well, who do you think it was that did have agency in Germany at the time?

The same people manipulating finances, media, and law now are the same people who were then.

Trump will fix a lot of problems with America and make it better for every citizen of every race. The pale statue of liberty will have her many blood spigots turned off, much to the dismay of the hungry vampires, but it will be better for everyone in the end.

quit stealing my memes brazil GD

This. Don't even listen to black music on spotify

>You mean Trump supporter :(
>Never said anything about Trump

How retarded can one get before they forget how to breathe?

Sure.

that doesn't work, there is nowhere left to run
u really that bitchmade m8

Yeah, there won't be a "USA" as well.

I can trigger people too! Do I get a scholarship?

*notices bulge*
OwO what's this?

We already are

please fucking kill yourself or be trolling
get a vasectomy
exit bags can be had for about 20-30 dollars and it is painless

Someone should add "vote Trump" to it

Yes. White people do fuck indeed

averagevotingfemale.jpg

The slumbering giant one day awakes

source for image

democrats will always be the party of racism. it's just taken on a new, condescending form.

"let us help you black people, we know what's best.. take this welfare money so you don't have to have any of that pesky personal responsibility.. it's not like you could be expected to after all, you're black"

underrated

this is art?

:^)

Start with Glock but go with SIG, FN, or SA after you're more seasoned

I'm doing my bit by suggesting that people who don't commit crimes have fewer issues with police.

They should thank me for the privilege of such good advice, because they certainly can't think of it themselves.

Pic related.

>AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
>WHITE
PFffffffffffffffffffhahahahaha!

Actually yes, according to some U-boat captains it was confusing and some thought there were more ships than there actually were or took bad shots based on where they thought a ship was traveling.

It's the boy who cried wolf syndrome for me. I'm past giving a fuck.

This is going to take generations to settle down and I'm just gonna' try and stay clear.

>should we do something?
VOTE TO HAVE WHITE GENOCIDE ASKED DURING THE DEBATES
>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/?source=share-tw-4309
VOTE VOTE VOTE NOW

really makes you think

>systemic racism
>in Philadelphia
the entire structure is black
you cant get anything done in philly if youre white

>YOU CAN ONLY KICK THE WASP NEST SO MUCH UNTIL IT FIGHTS BACK

WASP = White Anglo Saxon Person

dude

Please don't poke the lion.

It's always bad to poke the lion.

I agree, I know that the jews were overtaking Germany, it goes without saying really.
Hence why I said it with brevity.

I have a bunch of Trump yard signs in my apartment windows. Should put them up all around this """"art exhibit""""?