Police Shoot Unarmed Mentally Ill Black Man

So the police in my city just shot an unarmed mentally ill black nigger who was possibly having a seizure.

Should I be worried Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU
youtube.com/watch?v=2uRnN8xv2vo
instagram.com/p/BGUHV4BKpHZ/?taken-by=jtvanv
youtube.com/watch?v=KmZ-KbBi7Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=PH-wRyepWZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends, what city and do you have link to happening?

Those fine googles appear to be on the way back from volunteer work at a soup kitchen for disadvantaged children.

What city?

Not OP, but I started a thread earlier. 404'd before one reply, link to local

www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Officer-Involved-Shooting-in-El-Cajon-395014341.html%3famp=y

San Diego

How black is San Diego? if it is majority and full of scumbags then yea I would be worried

ray ray and lil daquan talk to the nice police man

Bumping

Shit of Hitler won there wouldn't he any retards or blacks to shoot cause they'd be dead and their genes would be erased. Wish Hitler won tho #Hitlerdidnothingwrong

>San Diego

What I miss?

Oh, man. Really? I didn't expect there'd be any happenings in SD ever.

Our blacks aren't really bad, though. The AZN and Mexican hipster anarchists might come out in full force, though.

Not very. Its a pretty diverse place, but most blacks around here are based. Heard one witness on the live feed say something to the tune of "You cops are just like Hillary, above the law".

Race war soon? Yes if the same number appears twice at the end of my post number.

nah, protesters are low energy as fuck. If you want this shit to break out, starts spreading it on social media, otherwise, just leave it be.

>google has a siezure
>cops show up instead of emts
>cops shoot the google 5 times
>dindunuffin.exe

Was it a milk bullet?

If you call him black you don't need to also include "mentally ill." It's just redundant

Niggers never do anything wrong. No wonder they get so mad.

When the last time you ever heard of a nigger committing violent crime?.......Exactly.

>unarmed mentally ill black man
no need for redundancy and oxymorons, op

comunity service, trashmasters

is that really what happened or are you being a cuck?

No need to worry unless you're a dindu

just lock n load.

also
>mentally ill
>black
redundant
>black
>man
>implying

>mexican hipster anarchists
is this a thing

I'm sick of simmering tensions, unsolvable problems, and elusive figures pulling strings.

Fucking grating.

Her we go again. I've lost count of how many chimp outs this will be this year.

The nice police man looks like a beta cuck with his hands awkwardly in his pockets. Of course he'd be the type of fucker with an inferiority complex strong enough to mentally justify being a puppet for a corrupt government .

Thats what the first reports are saying. We'll wait and see how the narrative shifts as the day goes on.

I live across the street from where the dindu got shot AMA

edgy and cute but no, no thanks

how's the atmosphere? any angry googles?

Class full of SJWs oughtta be fun tomorrow.

Did they shoot Obama?

from the look of the local news, they are already gathering and chanting, the local anchor said chants of justice and violence

i live nextdoor to googles too

What really happened?

honestly i didnt even hear the shots, i must have been listening to music at the time, El Cajon police arent the nicest so idk, neither are the nig nogs

It's never going to end.

Between the unrest caused by police killings, riots, and all the various bombings, shootings, and stabbings we're just going to see people dying and dying and dying.

better grocery shop before the soros blm riots

Pretty sure wanting armed SS officers gunning down black men in your streets, stopping and fining you for driving too fast (but slower than them) and arresting kids for owning pieces of a shrub is the more edgy view.

You think that shit will pop off?

Sheeeeeiiiit, I live there. This should be fun.

Anything happening on the google street view?

GO TO THE MART NOW

I've got a good bit of family in Lakeside. Im nice and comfy in PB.

Nah they'll scream and shout but nothing will really happen.

sheeit they even closed the taco shop here too, why these niggs gotta do this shit

hope he dies so that they riot and tear this place up, El Cajon has been slowly been turning into Baghdad, Main Street has nothing but arab shops and looks like a grand bazar, half of El Cajon is purely sand nigger

it could, Peach Street here is home to lots of gang activity and its less than a block away

>implying im going outside
if shit does go down im grabbing anything i can to defend myself, being in San Diego county i cant own a firearm so its gonna be risky

Dafuq you talking about? You can own guns in SD county. They just make it a pain in the ass to get them.

A chimpout happening tonight? God I love you amerilards. Time to get /comfy/ ! Livestream when?

its almost impossible, idk, ive only read about it

you got some info?

>azn giving a fuck about googles
Not even once

Go to a gun store, pay for your safety test, pick a gun, pay for it, a background check and a lock, come back 10 days later and pick it up.

why did my ID change?

here's how most people get them
>be nigger
>ask nigger friends for gun
>receive gun
>try to show the popo how cool you are by waving your gun at them
>????
>PROFIT

Stay out of sight. They will break into your house if they know you're white. Also do you have access to a firearm?

so my local news just said hes in critical condition

here we go boyz

If that's legit what happened then we're going to see riots unlike anything before.

But chances are this story is going to change a lot in the next 48 hours.

Did you hop on another wifi?

Fun fact: Wifi, according to the venerable DR. JILL STEIN, BEST CANDIDATE, melts your brains.

ain't lettin my son go to skool

Here is a bit more info and a stream to a Potential habbenin

Periscope it faggot.

Link us.

No, you shouldn't be "worried". Chances are, he wasn't unarmed.

Tbqh famalam, this will probably end up that way anyway. There are a fuck ton of tweekers out there itching to pop off. If the googles start flippin their shit, the tweekers will join in just for fun.

why, are you a broken nigger in fear of removal?

no, my responseon hotspot, its shit, its probably why

pic related, took me 50 minutes to do that test for future ref, like right now

Im going to keep bumping this thread and this one
This will help Trump

What the flying fuck?

LOL.

Sorry user.

I..... I didn't know......

this site is all i can load

its ok, its been suffering

Leave the worrying to the plebs.

Are you Hispanic? Maybe you can fake camaraderie with blacks.

If you're white, stay the fuck in.

i am as white as they come

im not going outside at all, i remember reginal denny

I blame the corrupt government. Lead by Obama. This is a psy-OP like 9/11 to make blacks chimp out. Spread the word faggots.

Good luck bro, stay safe

This was posted on Cred Forums the other day, thought you might like it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU

>implying there are any mentally healthy black people

ground zero user you still alive?

thanks

yep still here, alive and well, its almost sundown, i wonder if they are gonna keep it up

>mentally ill black man.
why the redundancy?

No it happened in El Cajon. Suburb of SD. I live here.
I actually live like a mile or two away. It happened on Mollison and Broadway streets. I could go down but im too lazy to see googles googling. Its probably over by now.

Good luck, my goyim

Holy shit brother lets meet up

Whats going on? I missed it.

angry googles gathering, talking to media

youtube.com/watch?v=2uRnN8xv2vo

this is why you get your asses kicked

instagram.com/p/BGUHV4BKpHZ/?taken-by=jtvanv

thanks

no thanks

didu nuffin he a gud boi got shot and googles are gathering

they're kind of just milling about at the location, nobody seems particularly angry, just the normal sort of google angry

youtube.com/watch?v=KmZ-KbBi7Xo

OP, you gotta get the fuck outta there right now. Soros probably has buses of protestors on their way as we speak.

you deserve, some one need to pay back all that welfare money you are sucking up for free.

niggers are just animals.

nigress on facebook stream was calling for riots

youtube.com/watch?v=PH-wRyepWZ0

I was outside across the street at the dental office when this happened. Its legit. Dude got shot for being on edge / being black.

Faggot cop looked like a scared little bitch. Fuck El Cajon.

Are they gathering at your house?
>googles
Atleast they wont give away your account info and then not bother to tell you until 1.5 years after your accounts get stolen including ebay amazon and a half dozen other paid services.

hope they burn down el cajon, that place is ugly as fuck

Tell us more

Fuck dude, do you think SD area will have riots? I never thought my home city could be the next Chimpout

no they arent, im not directly across, im a street behind it, still the same block, i just cant look out my window to see it

watching local news, they are still out there chanting rn

fuck this hotspot gets me banned a lot its annoying

i hope you get killed too nigger. and hopefully by a mexican.

just look at your black nigger face in the mirror and you can chimpout all you want you damm nigger piece of shit.

But the cops are going to shoot them all for the officers getting assaulted.. right? RIGHT??

buy a $10/mo digital ocean vps and setup a vpn

post like a pro

Fu k sake here we go again

/checked/

This.

damn, i'm starvin

Hope you have a firearm.

Good luck goy.