Voting for this spoiled rotten fuck

>voting for this spoiled rotten fuck
>believing in trickle down economics
>thinking he cares about the middle class

he literally lives in a golden palace. he's selling you all a false dream.. it's not even his first year in office and he's reneged on almost every policy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aVhXcTcOvGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But he's a blue collar billionaire :^)

kek Trump is the type of rich where he's so disconnected from the rest of us that I bet he doesn't even know how to use a vacuum cleaner

At least he isn't a corrupt career politician, whose only real argument is "look at me, I have a dusty old pussy"

Because Hillary is significantly worse in every single metric.
At least trump is right on some things Hillary is wrong in everything that comes out of her means is purefucking evil and corruption

You're right he's a corrupt career businessman born with a diamond plated spoon in his ass whose only real argument is "look at me I make the best deals"

Link related
youtu.be/aVhXcTcOvGM

fuck off shill

Only one person on that stage has the blood of hundreds of thousands minimum on their hands and it isn't Trump

>voting at all

he merely hasn't had the opportunity yet

The choice is between a man who lives in a tower with his own name on it and a woman who hasn't had to drive herself anywhere since 1996. There is no fucking everyman in this race.

>born with a diamond plated spoon
At least his family paid for that spoon, vs the Clinton family letting the tax payers fund their lavish life style

>only real argument is "look at me I make the best deals"
That's a pretty good argument to have if you want to be a leader of a country m8

>AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
>UNDER BUDGET

At least he won't be kill his own people (see: Benghazi)

>voting for a New Yorker who has zero regard for our Constitution and due process

Good idea Cred Forums make America just like JYC where your Bill of Rights don't matter

There is no such thing as "trickle down economics"; it's not theory that has ever been advanced by anyone. It's not Donald Trump's policy. Cutting tax rates for upper brackets does not make one "trickle down", especially if you cut taxes for everyone.

It's implied in what he's said. We cut taxes for the corporations so they come back. Who owns the corporations? Certainly not you or I, unless you consider your measly .003% stock shares to be ownership.

What offends me more is the bad taste.

Yes, Justin Trudeau is a good goy globalist pawn and closeted homosexual with a beard for a wife who hangs out with pedophiles at gay pride parades, what are you trying to get at?

>pic related btw

> raise taxes on the middle class
> lower taxes on the middle class
hmm... I wonder which proposed tax plan will benefit the middle class more? I'm not a liberal so thinking is really hard for me.