TRUMP GENERAL - YUGE EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16 NOW
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/god-emperor-trump-triumphs-over-crooked-hillary-and-biased-moderator-in-first-debate/
twitter.com/CaptnThundrCunt/status/780925788052791296
torontosun.com/2016/09/27/lying-hillary-clintons-husband-bill-likely-a-rapist-alabama-lawmaker-tweets
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
youtube.com/watch?v=1PNBJrUxcTQ
investmentwatchblog.com/your-husband-signed-nafta-one-of-the-worst-things-that-happened-to-the-manufacturing-industry-you-want-to-approve-tpp-you-called-it-the-gold-standard-of-trade-deals/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/27/brzezinski_i_wouldnt_be_surprised_if_trumps_poll_numbers_go_up_after_first_debate.html
patriotrising.com/2016/09/27/bad-news-hillary-youre-looking-less-inevitable-every-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=xkVH4z5Aazw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU
patriotrising.com/2016/09/27/uss-titanic-headed-iceberg/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee8-GfgRm2o
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
truthkings.com/caught-clinton-received-debate-questions-1-week-advance/not
funnyordie.com/videos/94cd43b56f/katy-perry-votes-naked
thepoliticalinsider.com/immediately-debate-ted-cruz-destroyed-hillary-brutal-message-breaking-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o
youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Jeb!

OP pastebin to make new threads:
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Anyone else feel kinda demoralized by that defeat last night? I need some type of uplift. I can't believe how bad he looked.

Rate this rally :^)

God Emperor Trump Triumphs Over Crooked Hillary and Biased Moderator in First Debate

rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/god-emperor-trump-triumphs-over-crooked-hillary-and-biased-moderator-in-first-debate/

song name?

What the fuck kind of question is this?
>Evaluated Assignment Requirement: Research and analyze and article on the San Bernadino case study, and the Boston Bombing case study. Respond to the following question. What role did females play (wife or mother…etc.) in these attacks?

°|°

How is old Sniffles feeling today? All better?

Bumpin for President DJT

10/10. One of the most high energy ones in a while.

Thanks for posting this in every thread, it makes it easier to find and block you.

consider my record corrected

TELL ME ABOUT THE GLOBALISTS

WHY DO THEY HAVE THE BIG NOSES?

This bitch is BLM loving single mother who hates white male privilege and is a cam whore

Raid this motherfuckin poll

>twitter.com/CaptnThundrCunt/status/780925788052791296

awoo~ small awoos for america

Did Katy Perry really get her tits out for Hillary?

wtf? I love hillary clinton nao!

No

Get out and take Hillary's limp body with you.

>Why are Muslim women just as much to blame?
Sounds pretty redpilled to me desu.

Still waiting for anyone to react to those letters.

fuck off ctr

Just had a super high energy rally your demoralization tactics are useless

anyone else think trump held back on emails, benghazi etc so everyone could see that it's rigged in hillary's favor? i think it definitely opened up some people's eyes last night when half the debate was about tax returns are birther

I don't think anyone can conclusively say Trump won last night. That's alright. He didn't need to. And in case anyone thinks that's shilling, it's exactly what I wrote beforehand:

What you essentially saw was his A-B testing session, seeing how far he could bend the rules and interrupt her without running afoul of the moderator, and what her demeanor and responses would be like. At the same time, it was obvious that he was winging this debate, like he's winged nearly all his debates. The baseline for both of them has been established. She is seen as the fairly solid fixed fortification, and he is the brutish invader. Only one of these perceptions benefits from change. The Hero's Journey narrative, or ascendancy trend, is primed and ready to exploit.

He showed definite weakspots. Unfortunately for Shillary, those are the same weakspots that everyone has seen for years, i.e., they're not novel, not new, and they have very limited persuasive potential.

Anyone who tells you that this debate was conclusive in anyway, or that people won't tune in for the others, is delusional. Americans love drama. No one in their right mind would miss a chance to see Trump and Shillary go at each other. The audience is locked in to see Trump metamorphisize yet again in front of their eyes.

It's very clear that the person Shillary mocked against didn't think to continually interrupt her memorized speeches or antagonize her. Look for Trump to continue this tactic to a far greater extent. The fact that Vox and others are counting his interruptions shows you that it works.

Meaningless poll but voted for the bants anyway lad

Awoo~ Fuck the shills

What did he mean by this?

Wait, what?

Wow. Low energy effort there Katy.

'Lying Hillary' Clinton's husband Bill 'likely a rapist,' Alabama lawmaker tweets after debate

torontosun.com/2016/09/27/lying-hillary-clintons-husband-bill-likely-a-rapist-alabama-lawmaker-tweets

I have literally no idea what "role" these women played in the attacks.

Good speech.

Never forget our national tragedy

so did i mess the rally?

Cruz got this on Thursday and endorsed Trump on Friday.

>implying it wasn't the letter that made Rato bend the knee

Where are all the merchants? I haven't seen any participate in days.

For anyone who is still obsessed with whether he won or lost, understand this: in the current media environment, there's no losing. There's no winning. No one agrees with or even listens to the other side anymore. Every side is pushing their own agenda. The only way to blow away all that garbage is with an undeniable, clear trend. A trend of continual, unquestionable improvement over 3 debates matters more than any 1 debate. This is a unique situation because unlike any other presidential debate, people are tuning in for the sheer drama, expecting a dumpster fire. They can't not look.

If you still don't understand, look at Kellyanne Conway and how even the left is conceding she's changed Trump for the better. That is a perfect example of trends overwhelming opinion. It's also the reason why Shillary has always trended down: she has no narrative arc to follow, no fate to invest in. That would've worked fine against another rudderless politician. Not Trump.

They're so easy to predict. Kek will end them. They've stepped on the wrong toes this time. SHADILAY, my brethren.

Heket is here

He is watching

He communicates thru us

And his will be done

>Hillary will die before the election.

>Thank you kek

>Praise Kek!

Fire off another salvo user

KEK HAS SPOKEN THROUGH ME

SHILLS ETERNALLY BTFO

HYUUUGE CROWD TONIGHT
ALSO, CHECK OUT LA TIMES - TRUMP IS NOW WINNING EVERY AGE GROUP

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Ameribros I'm really proud of you
You didn't want this mess. Most of you are not responsible for the destruction that happened in the US specially in those 8 years of Barack Obama but that's going on for a long time since the end of WW2

You just want a good president, a person who you can trust, who won't murder defenseless child, who will protect your right to bear arms and who is not going to sell put drug dealers in your neighborhood.

You'll elect Trump and God bless all of you

And Joe's son is in a coma.

Super Predators on stream

youtube.com/watch?v=1PNBJrUxcTQ

Kek has a proclamation.

somebody give me the updates on todays happenings. shilling is in overdrive so we must be winning

>IT'S ALIVE. IT'S ALIVE. NOW I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE GOD!

Man I felt my record getting corrected just browsing through the catalog.
Last night must have really been bad for Clinton.

Easily 35,000 at that rally. Ran into 25 protestors. Line was 1 mile us long and 12,000 estimated did not get in. Shillary is in some real trouble folks.

The muslim bitch got radicalized first and converted the man, supposedly.

Even Mike cernovich admits Hillary won. This really bums me out.

Soon. I'm buying 14 Bibles tomorrow user.

The pantheon of gods supporting Trump is growing.

Thank you, that really hit me in the feels.

awoo~~vement

“Your husband signed NAFTA, one of the worst things that happened to the manufacturing industry…. you want to approve TPP… You called it the gold standard of trade deals.”

investmentwatchblog.com/your-husband-signed-nafta-one-of-the-worst-things-that-happened-to-the-manufacturing-industry-you-want-to-approve-tpp-you-called-it-the-gold-standard-of-trade-deals/

Witnessed.

Dirty nappy headed Riggers

>Hey centipedes.

Did you not notice the quotation marks? He's mocking the media

Just read the one shooter's mother knew that he was going to shoot people.

Proclaim eternal victory
Come on and change
The course of history
And pull us...through

>I can't believe how bad she looked
Its ok for illary supporters to be demoralised.
She needed a decisive win to reverse the momentum.
It didn't happen.
Because Trump didn't lose badly, all the perception polls say he won.
Now everything stays the same as it was before the debate, which is great for us, and terrible for poor, sickly illary.

>Brzezinski: (((We))) All Think Hillary Won Debate, But I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Trump's Poll Numbers Go Up

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/27/brzezinski_i_wouldnt_be_surprised_if_trumps_poll_numbers_go_up_after_first_debate.html

Bad news, Hillary: You’re looking less ‘inevitable’ every day

patriotrising.com/2016/09/27/bad-news-hillary-youre-looking-less-inevitable-every-day/

Post best Trump moments
youtube.com/watch?v=xkVH4z5Aazw

so it is written

loli awoos are cute!

lmao this is satire right

>mfw Clinton thinks she trapped him
>mfw Hillshills thinks she was the mastermind here

She got baited and she got baited hard. She doesn't know it yet, but the game is up. He has her exactly where he wants her.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

We turned a slight loss into a victory and rallied our base. The left made an ironic #Trumpwins trend that we took over, it trended for most the day.

He looked serious to me.

The USS Titanic Is Headed for the Iceberg

patriotrising.com/2016/09/27/uss-titanic-headed-iceberg/

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee8-GfgRm2o
"Blood Pressure" = "I got wet"

>buying 14 Bibles
W-who's getting Bibles in the mail, user?

What about Trump's relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

>makes a jeb joke
>CTR CTR CTR

It's faggots like you crying wolf that make it easy for actual shills to discredit anyone who notices a truly suspicious post

Fuck off

Former New Hampshire Governor, Chief of Staff To President George H.W. Bush Backs Trump-Pence Ticket

>“Donald Trump is the only candidate in this race who can bring bold change to Washington D.C. I support the Trump-Pence ticket for their pro-growth agenda and commitment to protecting American interests. Republicans, Independents and smart Democrats need to come together to elect Donald Trump and Mike Pence.” – Governor John H. Sununu

>democracy was hijacked by the majority once again :'(
Is this nigger serious? It's called the silent majority and they are open polls, anyone is allowed to vote in them, it's not "muh rigged XD"

Nah, I literally can't wait for President Trump to leak the names of every CTR cuck for us to hunt down.

Well that's rather subjective.

Look at how fucked up Hillary's left eye is.

Anyone else looking forward to Trump using his power to support right-wing views across the world?

>mfw he embargoes Britain until they agree to leave the EU

Thanks huebro. I like almost every Brazilian I've ever met. There are a ton where I live; all good people. Come through after the election if you're white

Hillary. I'll keep you updated.

Holt wore an earpiece for sure.

It is right to give him memes and shitposts.

Praise kek!

truthkings.com/caught-clinton-received-debate-questions-1-week-advance/not confirmed, but worth looking into

meant to reply to
sorry pal

>check various german news websites for infos on the presidental debate
>CLINTON WINS IN A LANDSLIDE
>THE TRUMP TRAIN IS STOPPED
>LOOK AT ALL THE FUNNY STUFF WE FOUND ON TWITTER FROM OUR USERS WE CAN'T INTO JOURNALISM
>check source of their information
>CNN

This is what Trump means about the mainstream media ruling the country.

I'm losing my shit here, user. Did you make this?
A+

His account name is shitbiscut

honestly, idk

the fact that we don't know, says something

Of course he did, you could hear him talking to the control room on the livestreams.

Trump Pence campaigning in

Wisconsin
Michigan
Ohio
Pennsylvania
New Hampshire
Florida

HIGH ENERGY

the only republican candidate who won the debate since 1992 was Romney.

Either way we all know trump lost last night. The question remains how badly he'll lose in November.

>the clin-tons come from a land where they throw white children into failing schools for votes
>if hillary were to win the election, the world will fail for the false song of globalism, never to recover

>but how does men fight such a rigged election?

>with greatness, good negotiations, and memes
>in the end, there can be only one

Kek

COME HOME JOE

funnyordie.com/videos/94cd43b56f/katy-perry-votes-naked
>Censored
>Promotes race-mixing
I'm disappointed

ok now I'm going to eat and then sleep. Stay safe and maga ameribros I was very happy to see Trump yesterday talking like The President. I never thought we could defeat this nightmare of globalism and leftism but we really have a chance of hurting them really.

no, but props to the autist who did

Thanks for keeping me posted! Have some shit OC

>4 posts by this user

>talking about the debate with cousin
>show the (((CNN))) poll over sample Democrates
>explained the super predator
>paying less tax is like what we are doing with negative gearing
>about to go into the emails
>tfw I got played by Trump into explaining his positions

wtf i hate trump now

wow she looks old.

>Hello, Ms Housekeeping

How can one man be so based?

I usually get my CNN youtube streams from these threads but the last one got banned, any help?

very nice

... Chibi ...Momiji

Ever since I was a little boy I have wanted to be part of a Right Wing Death Squad, and now it looks like my dreams won't remain memes.

hi

But he did win, every single poll barring CNN. He won on both likability and arguing policy. He could have dealt with the ambush questions from Lester better,but hindsight is 20/20.

Hillary was a gnat as predicted. No one even remembers what she said lol

He was forbidden from doing so by the rules.

>tfw i got a cool book at a garage sale about egypt and there was no kek nor frogs to be found

very disappointing

This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance.

P U N I S H M E N T

Anyone got a webm of the lightning strike?

well fucking memed user i can't stop laughing

Fucking kek

CNN was the only poll not spammed by bots from Russia

I'll do a better job documenting it this time. I did a poor job last time and it didn't really get the attention it deserved. I posted a few threads on Cred Forums that 404'd right away and a thread on here that didn't get much traction. I post on TrumpGen some but it moves too fast to really do anything.

It was a pinned thread on infinity chan for a few days. I guess that is a relative success.

Lets see how many more states she loses during her next hibernation.

:^)

Can't wait for Trump to come up to Canada and bully the fuck outta Trudeau

>m-muh russian shills

Thank you for Correcting The Record™

>bots in Russia
top kek
Even WaPo just said that was nonsense. Get with the times.

That's a lot of people. We will need a big helicopter to get rid of them all.

Thankfully we can borrow one from our paymaster Putin.

Really? Where

Cnn pol was 41% democrats.

>BMI 31
>Obese rating
>Highest rating possible

Low energy

>not mentioning that they're killing us on trade
you dun goofed

But as the cuck said, when you kill your enemies they win. He can take solace in that while getting his kiester drilled by Trump regularly until he loses his job in 2020.

You're so fucking pathetic

You actually got the media to look into it...They thought they got us and instead had to write stories about you.

>he's throwing the debate style out and just smashing it
I think your friend is starting to understand.

Lads, does anyone know which rally of Trump's had the most attendees?

>lollipop in hair
is she into age play you think? think I could spank her like the bad little girl she is?

this CNN segment is so cringe worthy

why isn't anderson ending this? they're just ganging up on kayleigh now

It makes sense because there are a lot more democrats than republicans

Oh. In that case, sorry for calling you a faggot.

Carry on.

>not wanting a THICC president

you some kinda low-test faggot, user?

they always gang up on her. That's what she's there for.

His ideology is chaos and needs refining desu senpai s

Right here buddy
Note the filename

Not even close to that many more. Try again.

Stop.

Fattest president ever if he gets elected. Like 60 lbs fatter than Taft

The numbers are 30% democrats 29% republicans and 41% independents. Do your research.

we don't have to kill them all

>don't threaten me, kid- there are worse things than death, and I know how to do all of them

Id like to slap this Cardona bitch on CNN. It pisses me off when these mexicunts speak perfect English until they go to pronounce Lay-teen-oh (latino).

Even if the initial posts are missed, make a screencap and it'll come up again.

I have watched the debate 3 times now and I've come to realize it wasn't as bad at it seemed live. He actually started really well. Then he got into trouble with some hardcore republicans with some of the shit he said and then just flatlined with some upbeats sprinkled here and there.

I think it was probaby an L (40/60) but definitely a very correctable L. If he adjust accordingly -- and it would be real easy to do -- he can turn it into a knock out.

>spreading lies
>not CTR

Oh please.

>His ideology is chaos

HERETIC

As an independent voter, give me one reason. I mean a really good serious reason why I should vote for Donald J. Trump.

Anyone have the debate photo where it's circled evil etc behind Clinton and new government behind trump

Taft was 354 pounds, Trump is 236

Danke. Will update high command with any new names I find before the anonymous leaks are completed. We don't even have to win for this to happen

most likely

yo momma is 60 lbs fatter than Taft
>and even more manly looking

Numbers are more like 30 D, 25 R, 45 I.

Not 40 D, 25 R, 30 I

Messed up the order as well lol
He might be in here

trump blew it

its basically over

why dont you use that brain you seemed to have parked up your ass, go to his website and read his policies yourself?

Nah man I watched it a lot and it's clear she was in command the entire time. It's a bad omen for trump

It might be funny to lick the tears of Huffingtonpost and the Clinton machine. It would be all laugh and pepes for 24 hours.

I have nothing other than that. He's clearly not competent

He will lower your taxes.

He will end Islamic terrorism.

He will stop the USA from committing war crimes in the middle east.

He will defeat ISIS.

He will restore American values.

He will make a 6 week paid maternity leave mandatory.

Just stop fucking shilling and go vote Trump.

why are you posting your chatroom??

It's hilarious, and people we both hate don't want you to do it.

Not getting into a nuclear war with Russia.

Lol wtf Joel McHale out of nowhere!
why wasnt he cast as "hunk in kids breif"? im not gay, but he is a fine aryan specimen!

We don't know that for sure

>betting markets had Trump under during the majority of the primaries
>betting markets had Brexit under until the very morning of vote

what am i looking at?

CNN youtube stream anyone??

jobs

geez, its like you WANT Hillary to put her child molester donors in charge

I'll just drop this in here.

>Trump visits Canada
>Trudeau stammers, "G-good to see you, Mr. President"
>Trump calls out his degeneracy
>rips him an asshole big enough for a moose cock to fit in
>the whole time Trudeau timidly repeats in his head, "I'm winning...I'm winning..."

It's over. Brexit isn't happening. Oh wait.

For their money lol

We do in fact know for sure that Democrats do not outnumber Republicans by that much, because they didn't even at the height of Democrat turnout in 2008 with Obama.

Logic motherfucker, apply it.

This election is similar to the 1980s election, agree ?

CNN admitted that the poll oversampled Democrats over 10% from what they usually do.

Hillary goes to prison if Trump wins

Poor kid.

It's a text edited. Also bored

>that moment

>they had to correct the graph so much that it literal broke the graph

anyone else surprised by how bad trump was? Yikes maybe does have dementia

Better trade deals. Strong foreign policy. Crackdown on terror. Bring back jobs.

Gallop keeps track every month. So we do know

TPP

If thats not a good enough reason youre a moron

Hillary will die in her sleep tonight

No, she took over (in a change focus to him and sitting out while he makes an ass out of himself way) at around minute 40 or so.

And it is really not a bad omen. All his mistakes all really really easy to fix. A few tweaks to his positions. Focus his points a bit more. Do the kind of attacking from the beggining of the debate throughout the whole thing and keep her on the ropes, and don't bite into the traps.

If he does that he can knock the fuck out of her.

Na, he did good and will knock her out the next two debates.

Thanks CTR.

Betting markets are literally the largest retards on the entire planet.

By this point I think we should all realize no scandal will bring shillary down
the ONLY way to win is to vote en masse, millions and millions more votes than (((they))) can cheat their way out of
THE MOVEMENT HAS TO VOTE

>we were right the whole time!

I expect Nate Helium to do the same.

Christ is the way user :^)

who this?

WHAT A DAY TO BE ALIVE

WE'RE EVEN GETTING #CRUZMISSILES

thepoliticalinsider.com/immediately-debate-ted-cruz-destroyed-hillary-brutal-message-breaking-news/

More like the first Nixon election IMO.

>"N-nice to meet you, M-mister President"
>"Justin. Shh. Walk with me."
>dresses him down like a disappointed father
>walks out before Trudeau can even stammer out a response

Yeah there are quite a few similarities. An extremely engaging and likable candidate that's hated by the media and political establishment versus a political hack robotic type.

someone take over threads

OP pastebin here
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

It's easy.

>leak the names
If you want them they're all in the CTR FEC filing, addresses too.

Nah that was the best he could do. Same shit as the primary debates. Trash. He doesn't have jeb bush to hide behind though.

>Nate Helium
But if it weren't for the government selling its helium supply at an incredibly stupidly low price, helium would be quite valuable.

>tfw the Cruz missiles are in our arsenal now
About time.

As it comes to recent political events, you are absolutely correct. It probably lulled some non zero number of remain voters into complacency.

>12 posts by this ID
You're not trying hard enough CTR

Consider that you're just shitting up trumpgen, like all namefags you're an attention seeking faggot

Oh it's the guy who thinks Trump weighs more than Taft from last night.

Nate Hydrogen or Nate Oxygen.

>Nu Bully

Nate Nitrogen would probably be more suitable.

Now we can actually make the cruz missile memes

I fucking hate predictit, those cunts won't sell their trump shares off so I can buy them

Just imagine.

Merkel AND Clinton, being head of state at the same time.

Literally re-establishing the axis.

I just love the ominous tone that Exodus 8:2-6 has when combined with a few Trump Pepes.

>blames CTR when trump supporters apply common sense

death comes to us all
will you be able to look your ancestors in the eye

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE - ah fight banks
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE - the lion
youtube.com/watch?v=qvTAottN_8o - last speech
youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE - based priest
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8 - we win nightshoot
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc - rockwell

He's not illary.

No. He has the biggest asset anyone in politics has right now: presence and charisma. Clinton has negative charisma.

When those two conditions are present the first person always has a damn good shot at winning votes. He also happens to have the better arguments at his disposal. So really he just has to use them minimally well and it's easy.

Alright

>Hillary and Obama's America

Highlight his ID, you can see all his posts. He's a lazy troll.

>hfw Cruz endorsed Trump

He does though

wtf I'm a cruz missile now

This thread fucking sucks.

They tend to be naughty at times

I'm like this guy right now to be honest guys. I feel like either candidates are going to make this country worse than it is before. Hillary lies a lot, and Donald Trump is nothing but all talk but no action.

this is what happens when his mom doesn't pick out his clothes

>He doesn't have jeb bush to hide behind though.
Fucking kek, at least try to make sense

user Im stealing that meme

That mumbling and stumbling isn't charisma it's lack of knowledge of policies. She owned the policies.

How many times do you have to be told
Trump 236
Taft 354 hell Taft was 290 when he died
There was no moment Taft wasn't a big fat ass.

>230 6'2 is big

hello, hungry skeleton

Ok? is that all?

>youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8

Wow.

The shadow from his hat makes it look like he pissed himself

Trump will shitweet to death any politician who is a corrupt shitbag like Hillary or Obama

He's a troll. Highlight his ID and look at all of his posts. Pay him no mind.

@90672386

back to /r/Cred Forums, nobody cares what you have to say.

Gonna accuse him of being a shill? Dipshit namefag.

She does, she just hates her son.

Let me help you CTR

You started out pretty good, first couple posts seemed believable, albeit kinda shill-y.

But you really gave up the ghost in the next few, especially "Russian bots"; you need to drop all the CTR talking points and oft-repeated joke-tier meme-lines, if you want to blend and not be so obvious.

Congratulations, you sort of almost half-way corrected the record. Better luck next time.

Record Status:
[ ] Corrected
[ X ] Not Yet Corrected

Trump isn't even in office though. At least with Hillary you're certain she'll screw you over from her past political experience.

And did you get that all talk no action line from Hillary?

>glenn spent $500K stumping for Ted

clinton had plenty of charisma last night. her debate performance was shocking given i thought trump was going to tear her apart.

the delusion here is incredible. when you alt right retards and edgelords fuck off i'm gonna be spamming this shitty board over and over with cuck porn

Fuck off I genuinely support Trump I'm just worried

>Posting in TG
>bitching about namefags

Here's your last (You)

Holy shit I love drudge.

>Donald Trump is nothing but all talk but no action.

>Multi billion dollar company
>No action
Pick one

Instead of replying to bait 50 times and autistically replying to 50 posts at once, how about you just filter his ID?

People are still having problems with tripcodes?
Its September 2016! Why are we still having this argument?

>posting on pol as a namefag
You should be b&

>all talk, no action
>he is a self-made billionaire
>she is a career politician who has accomplished.... ???

The only thing I hear her talk about accomplishing in her political career is some obscure child healthcare bill that passed when she was First Lady. Lybia is a shit, Russian relations are the worst they've been in a long time, terrorism is spreading. What the hell has she done?

If you pay close attention to the subtext, we outed her as a Terrorist, ie someone who lies all the time about everything

The next 2 debates will be a teardown

Except no one gives a shit about policies. It's about who can make the other look the worse, and you are beyond retarded if you fail to see that Trump has a yuge personality and is very charismatic. He wouldn't be where he is without that.

Actually he even did something brilliant in the debate that if he kept doing it he could just dismantle her. Remember the "Usual politicians: all, talk no action. Sounds good, doesn't work" bit? Everyone applauded that. The madman actually turned her biggest strength into a huge win for him. He definitely has it in him. Just has to channel it better and more consistently.

>thinking we don't know about concern shilling

boring, come up with some new tactics.

For the same reason we sometimes have anime arguments.

Riding home and the radio had a Fox News report about the debate last night. She said polls from the debate had Hillary win.
What poll are the kikes using?

>Cruz gets to stay politically relevant for another cycle
>Beck increasingly irrelevant
When he kills his website, will he even say goodbye?

You're not laughing now are you?

hi sargon

You're a fucking American. Those colours don't run faggot.

Are they not aware of the current month of this current year?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IS THIS A JOKE??

He can't though. He sucks at debating.

shills out in full force tonight

>"Fattest president ever if he gets elected. Like 60 lbs fatter than Taft"

He's a troll. Highlight all 18 of his posts. He's trying, but he's not as aggressive as his counterparts.