Drumpf-kins think a registered Republican is biased against Drumpf

>Drumpf-kins think a registered Republican is biased against Drumpf

So how much are your hands shaking right now?

If only Trump could debate and make his points without needlessly lying or walking over time limitations like anyone wants to hear him drone on.

Because the Republican Party has treated him so well up to this point...

I was a registered Democrat when I started supporting Trump.

>both george bushs and dick cheney support clinton
The Bible says that the wicked will be blind to the truth when the end comes.

I thought republicans were corrupt shady elitists. Or is that only when they work to protect our god-given rights?

dude stop, youre making us like like idiots. we all spammed those polls hard last night to meme trump into the polls for lulz. i was here. i participated. multiple accounts.

we memed him into the polls and you faggots are taking it seriously and unfortunately so is trump. hes gonna continue to sperg out cus he thinks its a winning formula. oh god what have we done

Establishment Republicans are globalists of the worst kind. They actively work to deceive and destroy their electorate.

Hillary supporters think she cares about human life.

>multiple accounts

That's not how it works, though.

^SNIFFFF*

I hope you're happy when you job gets replaced by a bot because you're so fucking tech illiterate.

>multiple accounts
>we rigged the polls, but using these polls to shut trolls up is a violation of Cred Forums rules!!!!

>multiple accounts.

fucking shills, man, are people in CTR hiring retired people now?

You seem to think the Cred Forums user base is much larger than it really is. So which is it? Large numbers of normies like Trump in online pols or large numbers of Cred Forums users like Trump in online polls.

Either way is good for Trump.

Establishment Republicans are open about how they want to fuck you. Establishment Democrats whine about all the shit Republicans do when they're in power but as soon as the Democrats get in power they pass the same shit they were just whining about. They're both crooked parties whose sole job is increasing the government machine, increasing America's global stranglehold, and moving the money to the top. Everything else is political theater used to keep people thinking the two parties are different.

>nbc employee
>republican

Many registered Republicans hate Trump. Just look at Mitt Romney or Glenn Beck

Well, yeah, we remember Jeb and #NeverTrump.

>implying that Republican = pro-Trump

so youre gonna say you didnt see all the spamming of poll links last night after the debate? youre gonna say we didnt proxy the shit out of the polls? fuck the four of you delusional faggots. praise kek
sniff
sniff

Yes, a homosexual black man. The prototypical republican.

>oy vey, goyim, he registered "republican"
> :^)

At least he knows his voter base
>400 lb "hacker" laying on his bed in his mom's house

Saged and hidden.

how can you not after the primaries?

Friend of mine is a registered republican and he complains about trump all the fucking time

yeah haha, I bet she would target the families of terrorists and go back to using water boarding and things that she calls "much much worse." After all, what do you expect from her when she literally said that it would be okay for a few more countries to get nukes and even use them if they're in asia or something.

What are you going to do for jobs after the election? No matter who wins you're still out of a job.

t.Alberto Barbosa

Vai para a cama desempregado!

>polls that were actively spammed here last night
>meaning anything

So one day you parade all the never trump republicans in our face, then the next hurrrr durrr no republican can be against Trump. kys cuck

>Republicans
useless, inept, worthless

because the republican party has absolutely no problems with Trump right?

He believes what his Jewish globalist masters tell him

Cred Forums has a massive user base, considering Cred Forums logs like 1 million new visitors daily.

>Bush Senior literally voting Clinton
There is a difference between Republican then, and Republican now.

Fuck off newfag.
Online polls are always dismissed when they're brought up in an argument here. And for good reason. Just because an online poll supports my viewpoint doesn't mean it's a credible source of evidence.
Fucking newfags I swear to god.

Like I said you're tech illiterate and you have no idea how these polls worked or how easily they can be voted on I mean fucking while loops jesus christ in 2016...

you missed the primaries, OP?

Operation get behind the darkies.

Obvious shill is obvious.

>o o only trump voters have access to the internet
>i i if you use Cred Forums your vote doesnt count

in this ITT thread:
post registered republicans against trump

He's a cuckservative

Moderator interrupted Trump a record-breaking 43 times, Clinton 7 times.

10/10

I love you user.

Right, because those #NeverTrump Republicans were just a figment of our collective imagination.

>doesn't know what it means to be alpha
>supports a pear shaped, dying diaper harpy

wew

fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself

>He's a registered Republican, just like John Kasich!

>faggots think that (((establishment))) democrats and republicans are different

Wheres the image of the kike kicking everyone and them saying they'll republican/democrat next time?

>what are neocons

/thread

delusional faggot

i was here last night. i saw the threads. but sure keep relying on these spammed polls and thinking theyre a reflection of actual voters and not 400lb hackers from across the world. when that orange goon loses, and he will, itll make your tears much much sweeter

yea he should have let trump ramble on and repeat himself like he does at his rallies...wew

Demonstrates democratic ideology’s before debate begins

“We've had 6 straight years of job growth,
incomes are increasing at record rate,
income inequality is a problem”
*False (shrinking middle class, job growth is private sector only)

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who suported the war in Iraq
-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question
Open ended, trying to bait Trump into a conspiracy question because they want Homeland to run the elections at state level, so "Russia cannot hack". They are going to rig it for Her.

He should have been fair and impartial. Not interrupted constantly, not gotten involved directly (which is unheard of in a debate), just shut his mouth, asked the questions and allotted the time slots.

(And the questions should have not been so goddamn biased).

If only he was treated fairly by the moderator he wouldn't have to:
>"Thank you Hillary, how would you like to respond to that Trump? You have 10 seconds (I mean 9)."

>Holt changed his political party to Republicn a few days before the debate so the ((Media)) could claim Holt had a Trump-bias and was RLY RLY HARD on HILLDAWG

Anybody who can't see through that ham-fisted level of manipulativeness may literally be full retard.

They were in the primaries.

CTR shilling hard after polls. It seems their strategy is to drastically ramp up posting after a big event to make it look like a bunch of people changed their mind. Happened first with the DNC convention at /r/politics where they just flooded pro-Hillary stuff when literally a day before everyone hated her with all their guts.

>us

Who is this "us" mr. steinberg?

>allotted the time slots
did you not watch the debate? trump went past his time on almost all of his questions, what the fuck did you want the moderator to do?

The media is newfags, dumbass. All the normies know is that Trump won the debate, which is what happened in reality. Verbal polish is meaningless next to associating Hillary with thirty years of fuckups.

I bet you judged by the laugh track you dumb nigger.

>us
You're not one of "us".

>what is a neo-con?

sage

>crowd cheers for trump
>please, i have to ask you to kindly stfu

>crowd cheers for clinton
>nothing

it was at this point i knew that trump was in for a long night

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>muh trump hugbox

fucking kek

thanks for correcting the record

Trump got interrupted for going over, Hillary going over twice the alloted time never interrupted by the moderator.

I think you're looking for the words neo-con and RINO

Just because you say you're a Republican doesn't excuse you from acting like a Democrat shill.

Didn't a large number of registered republicans try to stop Trump from being the nominee? Nice shill thread.

See, it is so easy to spot shills because they just copy Cred Forums memes and reverse them

>you dont shoot NOTHIN goyim!

Sauce.

>Registered republican
>Meaning anything
>Black man NOT siding with liberal faggots
>Laughable

Babby's first election, I take it.

joe scarborough is also a republican

This is a great example of why trump will lose. The campaign is acting like these clearly spammed polls mean anything. In a few days, we will get actual scientific data that proves Trump fucked up royally last night simply by being himself.

But Trump has no discipline. He can't change.

And the campaign will continue to try and polish that turd.

The GOP is a joke. Our two party system is shit.

I have that comic.

>implying Black romney isnt a Hillary voting cuck

Lester Holt supported Ted Cruz and last night he got some of the delegates back.

Nothing like those scientific polls with 30% more democrats in em!

You really buzzed my synapses.

>dude stop

lol shill