Prove to me this won't happen

Prove to me this won't happen.
>Trump is elected POTUS
>millions of illegal immigrants are deported
>over night, millions of landscaping, house cleaning and cabbage picking jobs open up for American citizens
>American people: "Icky! We don't want -those- jobs!"
>immigration policies are reformed
>millions of legal immigrants flood the US and take back their jobs, only this time with legal wages and health benefits

Also:
>Trump is elected POTUS
>"We're gonna build that wall--and Mexico will pay for it!"
>Mexico doesn't pay for it
>the wall isn't built
>"I guess they can stay then."

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so what kind of medication are you on to deal with your shaking after yesterdays ctr?

I manage a hotel and I have no problem finding legal employees (we use Everify).

I pay $11 an hour instead of my state's minimum wage ($8.05), and I have zero problems finding housekeepers and I have a very low turnover (about 28%, while the company average is closer to 110% for housekeepers).

Millions of beans and other illegals are booted out in a single night. Demand for jobs that were dominated by the aliens skyrocket. Creating a new market. And for the man that doesnt care about getting his hands dirty can find a good paying job.

>any kind of reform happening

Yeah, totally, with all of that popular support in congress that Trump commands.

>>Trump is elected POTUS
>>millions of illegal immigrants are deported
>>over night, millions of landscaping, house cleaning and cabbage picking jobs open up for American citizens
>>American people: "Icky! We don't want -those- jobs!"
>suddenly the people wanting these services has to pay a decent wage
>middleclass restored doing an honest job

What about Trump's relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

>>Trump is elected POTUS
>>"We're gonna build that wall--and Mexico will pay for it!"
>>Mexico doesn't pay for it
>yet they do because Trump starts taxing their exports into America
>taxes mexicunts draining America for money by sending it to the US
>wall is built

Why are those muzzies lesbians? In my country they'd be shot.

>Icky! We don't want -those- jobs!
Absolute bullshit. In this day and age people will take whatever scraps they can get. Minimal-experience jobs such as those will always be applied for.

I know one thing you can find on that list, a whole lot of people who are shilling for Hillary

>A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with wanting to protect our own people, their culture, and heritage?

Have you ever asked a Mexican to mow your lawn for 10hr?

I dare you.

>>Trump is elected POTUS
>>millions of illegal immigrants are deported
>>over night, millions of landscaping, house cleaning and cabbage picking jobs open up for American citizens
>>robots and machines are implemented in a grand scale
>>'murica and the rest of the western world ride on a wave of tech prosperity

fixed

I know this and you know this.
It's the only argument they have.

>trump raises taxes
>Mexico raises the prices on their products
>American people pay for the wall

he's going to get impeached not even halfway through his presidency
screencap this

>America before Trump
>No common identity, divided, unpatriotic
>Stranger in own country

>America after Trump
>Strong, working men united together
>Finally home

Welp, you've Corrected my Record!

2bh a world where tech does things for us is shit and that just leads to human extinction

I honestly can't see anything wrong with the scenario occurring in this drawing

>>trump raises taxes
>>Mexico raises the prices on their products
>>American people buy other products instead
>>Mexico lowers prices on their products

TRUMP WON THE DEBATE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

HILLARY BTFO
CTR BTFO
DNC BTFO

X'DD

this

>icky we don't want those jobs!
> wages for those jobs skyrocket because there's a high demand for them
> oh maybe I'll do this now
Liberal's really don't understand economics do they?

>Trump is elected POTUS
>millions of illegal immigrants are deported
>over night, millions of landscaping, house cleaning and cabbage picking jobs open up for American citizens
>demand for those jobs increases, so payment for them does as well
>unskilled uneducated americans sign up in droves

You don't seem to understand the basics of economics, OP. When John Businessman needs something done and there's no more $4/hr labor around, he'll pay $7/hr. What the fuck do you think happens in the meantime when no one is doing the undesirable labor? No work gets done? Demand increased, supply decreased. Prices changed accordingly.

hivemind

acting like any of that would be a bad thing...

>that image

but user, that's what we want. That's what a great America looks like.

Tons of out of work white men need Jobs

Why do libtards act like the wall is so implausible? Are they so shielded in their private little worlds that the don't realize countless other countries, including Mexico, have or are building walls?

Real talk
How is he gonna go about making Mexico pay for the wall?

> muh Build-a-Burger group

Alex Jones browses Cred Forums confirmed

This is a leftist strawman. The truth is there are millions of people who want those jobs. Faggot leftists with womens studies degrees don't want those jobs. Niggers don't want those jobs.

Also illegals are willing to work for peanuts because it's still better pay than their own shithole country.

Not to mention actual unemployment offices have a flood of new openings to fill that anyone off the street could take. Suddenly homelessness becomes a thing of the past, the alcohol industry booms with millions of alcoholic panhandlers can afford to buy their own drink. New jobs are created just to fill the demand on budget liquor.

M a c h i n e s

You guys are fucking dumb.

Show me a country in history that doesn't survive off exploiting another person and I'll show you a ghost of what they once were.

Rome had slaves, so did we. We kick out the Browns you think poor whites are going to move in and take farming jobs? Have you been to a farming town? ALL TRAILER PARK homes.

Trump wins we lose, we need Hillary to keep the Browns in so whites who deserve a better future can achieve it.

You guys are just making a back lash that will wipe us out.

Fucking retards. Exclusion through inclusion, exploitation through integration.

>So what if prices go up if we raise minimum wage to $15/hr? The market can handle it!

>What?! If we don't have illegal immigrants then we'll have to pay Americans more to do jobs that immigrants won't! It'll be terrible!

liberals.jpg

fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself
fuck off shill
kill yourself

Yeah, I'm sure millions of uneducated unemployed American citizens would hate the idea of manual labor. Step outside of your gated community some time, Conner.

Trump is for the browns, his rhetoric will come out as racist and people will savagely deny him the presidency.

Then browns will move in more so, trump gets cheap labor, and he wins with TPP.

You're all too dumb to see the light, he's a businessman not a politician. Fucking cucks just going to let mr brown move right in through your own fucking ignorance.

Remove all welfare

Suddenly its work or die

Do you think that whites just didn't do those jobs before spics invaded?

Do you think they don't do them now?

Also, mexico is going to pay for it whether they like it or not, if they don't foot the bill, it will come out of import taxes, that was always the plan.

>>immigration policies are reformed
>>millions of legal immigrants flood the US and take back their jobs, only this time with legal wages and health benefits
>implying republicans are racist
the entire rhetoric of trump is that the current system is bad because bad people can freely enter
legal immigration would eliminate these criminals
also dems support minimum wage and illegal immigration while illegal immigrants don't get paid minimum wage

This is what Millennials actually believe

>implying your pic wouldn't be a good thing lmao
fucking liberals

Most people start with the assumption that illegals already "use up the services". So, making them legal would not increase the cost of services.

Using your theory, if they come back legal then they are being paid over the table instead of under; so they start paying taxes.

The attached table shows that if 60% of them work 30 hours per week just at minimum wage, that's another $11.1 billion in the federal coffers.

We will work those jobs but for real wages, you capitalist stooge

Are you seriously touting polls? Were you not here last night when everyone was trying to vote as many times as possible for Trump?