youtube.com/watch?v=yFCClIC-ZXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was always thus

Cred Forums is always wrong

Yes

Yup

YUPPERS : )

At least you fought the good fight.

He's attracting crowds of 10,000 people. The other one attracts crowds of about 200.

I know, and I'm sorry. I always lose.

Considering the (((media))) the (((banks))) and his own party are all against him, he's lucky he made it as far as he did.

Probably, but maybe she'll get impeached

Yes, just like (((They))) told him to. Called this shit over a year ago.

(You)

>He's gonna lose isn't he?
Yes. Hillary has the FBI, DOJ, MSM, White House and Bilderberg's in her pocket. She will still this election.

Now why don't you actually start to focus on saving White people without relying on the system that is destroying White people?

If so, it was an honor memeing with you, gentleman.

yes

Nope, defeatism and concern trolling belongs on reddit.

Hell, no, Trump will pwn (slang for conquering and gaining ownership) Hillary.

Watch this space.

>He thinks crowds matter
>He thinks votes matter
Politics is corrupt as fuck, how can anyone believe in a system that has time and time again shown that its corrupt.

Can't wait for the results though, the cycle will begin again.

>Votes up in, Hillary wins
>Multiple states with voting 'issues'
>People call for a recount
>Whine for a while, few headlines
>News moves on, people forget.
>Rince and repeat next election.

All the top predictors say he's gonna win
Kek has also willed it
have you no faith?

>She will steal this election.
fixed that for me.

>90671202
No, but I'm loving seeing all you shills and your crocodile tears. Those tears will become reality when Trump paints the map red and Hillary's last ever chance at becoming President is ripped away from her.

After completely destroying Clinton at the first debate? Not a chance.

Digits say otherwise.

Before the debates, it seemed reasonable

But now, after his disastrous performance, there is no way he can win

Look on the bright side, if Hillary wins we get to sit comfy and watch everything burn. Then, and only then, Cred Forums will be right for the last time.

Honestly, Hillary is the best candidate, she has been preparing her whole life for this.
#imwithher

Hey dummy, over and over elections have shown crowds don't matter.

politico.com/story/2012/10/mitt-drawing-larger-crowds-082348

Of course not. He won the debate by losing it. He came off as not a whacko or a crazy person. That's all he neeeded to do. Don't fall for the ctr meme. They are just spinning hard.

You better believe it.

>Honestly, both candidates are the Jews candidate, they have been rigging elections my whole life.
>#imtoodumbtonotice

This is pretty sobering lads

The end is almost near

Whether he deserves it or not, the people disagree

Yep, the fix is in. Remember the 2008 election where everybody was ragging on John McCain for being old and ready to die at any minute? Hillary is a saggy old cunt with Parkinson's, horrible coughing fits, literally passed out and had to be dragged into a van.

And she's still winning. Unless she shits her pants and starts convulsing, she is our new president for the next 8 years. She won't be impeached btw. Nobody with the power to stop her has the balls to impeach the first female president.

Dubs of 7. Kek confirms it

He's not gonna win

0.01 -> BankAccount

Sage

Yep, Hillary all the way.

TRUMP suckas BTFO

BARNUM'D

Only three things are going to be certain in your life you cucks:
DEAAATH TAXES AND HILLARYYYY
>DEAAATH TAXES AND HILLARYYY

He will win, you must keep faith in the almighty Kek!! The divine one has mysterious ways but always delivers and I'd never a faggot!

Go pray on your front porch mat, you fucking degenerate.

But wait, I feel like he did the opposite. I mean the only thing, and I mean ONLY, thing Hillary did right is that she remained composed.

Trump acted pretty petulant desu. It just doesn't look good. And no, I'm not CTR, I just really think last night was a bust.

Hopefully he can come around in the 2nd. We'll see. And hope.

>Not acting like that shit got raided hard

Oh my god the tears taste better then I could have ever imagined.

>Cred Forums rigs polls then claim said rigged polls say Trump won

Delusional as fuck.

Dubs of truth confirmed kek switched sides

what about brexit ? :^)

S-STOP

>Future women will have to learn the blunder that was Hillary's time in office
>Bullshitting their way through their gender studies course trying to make her term anthing but the failure it will be
I almost feel sorry for them.

>Online polls matter
Jesus Christ man...that's like posting a Trump vs Hillary poll on Cred Forums, the poll results in Trump winning then claiming it's evidence Trump is going to win.

They do my friend. They really do.
Im almost shaking with euphoria.
Cheers to you buddy!

Shill

For what?

Kek only rewards the strong.

How the fuck do we rig polls with hundreds of thousands of votes. I dunno about all of them, but at least the big ones used IPs to limit votes. Yeah, you can change it and vote again, but you really think a few assholes voting a couple dozen times extra really altered the results? If that even happened, which we don't know?

Kek wills chaos to thrive.

Illary wears Depends adult diapers.

Sorry bruh, I don't want to believe it either

>S-s-shiill
>N-not n-nice
>C-call Huckabee

The times poll had like a million god damn votes. Do you really think us voting had an appreciable impact? And do you think our votes don't count?

maybe

there won't be a second time, or at least the 2nd and 3rd debates have historically had less impact as the first

trump will lose

looking at the bright side though, Cred Forums will be able to keep its place in the shadows

He was always going to lose user.

>Nov. 4 2008
>Hillary Clinton sits alone in a dark room watching Obamas victory speech
>Puts gun in mouth, pulls trigger
>flash of light, she opens her eyes but only sees darkness, when out of the shadows comes a hooded figure
>"Am I dead? Is this hell?"
>ignoring her, the shadowy figure slowly walks towards her
>"What's going on? Where am I?"
>"Don't you mean when?"
>The booming voice seems to echo all around her The hooded figure comes to an abrupt halt and continues
>"I can grant you all that you desire and more, all I request is that you pledge me your life"
>Before she could ask any more, the figure outstretched both arms and placed his palms on her temples.
>She now saw through the eyes of the mysterious figure, past, present, and future became one. She became a million eyes that saw everything and nothing. And then the visions came. Pictures and scenes of frogs, an infinite number of frogs. Overwhelmed, she withdrew from the figure
>"I'm known by many names" the figure continued "Heqet, Kek, Kuk, Moloch, Bringer of Light, God of Chaos, Lucifer, Hades, just to name a few"
>The figure drew back his hood and Hillary now saw a sickly green face, its lips curled into a cruel smile.
>"I have shown you the path, all I ask is that you pledge your life to me" Kek said, extending a hand
>Hillary slowly bowed before the being, taking the smooth green hand in hers
>"I pledge you my life, Kek" she said, kissing his hand

(1/2)

>Cred Forums is rigging polls by tens of thousands of votes.
I think you're giving Cred Forums a bit more credit then it deserves.

Thank you all for your input. I believe it would be foolish for anyone to continue to support Trump now unless he admits that he lost the debate and apologizes to his supporters for not preparing.

As of right now, I'm thinking of voting for Hillary.

Perhaps it appears that way but the a mighty must smite her well much like he did on 9/11. He will test our faiths before delivering her fatal blow! All praise kek!!

>How the fuck do we rig polls with hundreds of thousands of votes.
I'm genuinely curious how new you are. Did you come from Reddit about half a year ago?

It always happens on facebook and twitter why not in any other platform with a smaller influx of users

Saged and hidden.

Bump for more delicious tears

There's probably tens of thousands of concurrent posters on Cred Forums at any given time. It's not outside the realm of possibility

im gonna quote trump on this
>wrrrong

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/JleV8KWuGc1P3HpHTiDyYQ/
>1 post

kek, please show us a sign that trump still has a chance

Maybe, but I have some hope.

One thing people don't really think about regarding the debate performance is who it's about. Something I think Hillary and her campaign is even being conditioned into. It's all about Trump.

Sure, it's easy for Hillary and the moderators to beat up on Trump and try (even succeed) in making him look foolish. But he's still what they're focusing on. "This other guy is a total idiot/racist/sexist/hitler" makes people dislike the other guy, but it doesn't make them want to vote for YOU.

None of that debate was about Hillary, her ideas (do we remember what those are even anymore? Other than 'not Trump's ideas'). So while the liberals and lefties snicker about the debate, Hillary didn't convince anyone to get excited about the idea of voting for her. All they'll talk about is Trump.

>actually attempting to defend online polls
Jesus Christ...no one takes online polling seriously. Not a single candidate has ever said "I'm going to win the election because easily rigged, online polling shows me in the lead."

What's amusing though, is all the mainstream real polling, Cred Forums claims doesn't matter because 99% of the time it shows Trump losing to Hillary.

Yes, I get it..Cred Forums is a Trump hugbox. That doesn't mean you get to ignore reality.

This election, like all others in your life are rigged. You don't get to choose your lords and masters. You don't get to vote to free yourselves from (((them))).

The only way you'll ever earn your freedom from them is if you take your life out of their jaws.

Get it?

>inb4 CTR, Hillary supporter, shill, etc.

Obvious CTR thread.

This wasn't some stupid buzzfeed poll with zero authentication. Or at least some of them weren't.

Twitter and Facebook are extremely penetrating platforms but most particular pieces of content are only reached by a tiny minority of users.

>the shills think we will fall for the same meme that brexit almost fell for
if it didnt work there what makes you think it will work here?

>Pepe memes start to take off on Cred Forums around this time, the meme magic is channeled as Kek's influence spreads to every corner of the earth
>2015
>7 years have passed and Kek's magic starts to materialize. Hillary knows she has no chance against any of the current republican candidates.
>Hatches the plan to get a candidate so inexperienced, so foolish, that the people will have no choice but to vote for her.
>2016
>Thousands of employees at Hillary's headquarters are now shitposting on websites 24/7, promoting Donald Trump, the unwitting sacrifice that ultimately destroys the republican establishment.
>Hillary launches a campaign on Cred Forums and reddit, instructing her shills to attack any dissidents or naysayers as "CTR shills". Her plan flawlessly works.
>People are now unironically supporting kek after she names Pepe as the mascot of the alt-right.
>Resistance is futile as every attempt from Cred Forums to fight back against meme magic is met with ridicule and accusation of the manufactured CTR boogeyman
>She fakes a cough and falls down intentionally to get people talking about her health and ignoring her email and clinton foundation scandals
>Once again social media takes the bait and now the entire nation is focused on her cough
>Everything Kek had shown her is coming true, she has the alt-right and the mainstream media in her pocket
>With every digit dedicated to Kek, his power begins to manifest itself into real life happenings
>Cred Forums and Hillary fully believe they are in control of Kek
>Everything will culminate with the 10 mil get, and Kek will finally make his move

(2/2)

>he's lucky he wasted that much more time and money
kay

Trump's a fucking idiot. I don't mean that unironically, I mean I've watched every debate in the election campaigns so far (both dem and rep) and it seems like Trump is literally incapable of stringing together a coherent sentence on the spot. The only times he made sense were when he gave speeches, but even then he inserted little Trumpisms like repeating himself or adding in extra useless shit he didn't need to. So yeah, he's going to lose. And what we're going to end up with is that corrupt cunt in the white house further selling this country down the river and turning us into even more of a banana republic than we already are.

Given all the shit that's happened this election season between the government obviously protecting Hillary, media shilling in full force ramming a narrative down everyone's throat (BLM, police shootings, ignoring BLATANT CORRUPTION OF THE DNC/HILLARY etc.) I have to confess that I don't want to live in the US anymore. I don't trust anyone to do their jobs. It was to avoid this that I moved to the US in the first place. This is Russia-tier shenanigans. I'm just so sick of this shit. I want to find somewhere else, Europe is fucked though. Maybe Singapore or move back to East Asia and work in the CIS like I used to.

It's heartbreaking watching such an amazing country with its natural beauty, character and such get run into the fucking ground at full force by a bunch of retarded shills who treat politics like a fucking soccer game and by institutions which are too partisan to function. I'm so disappointed.

Kek has abandoned us, Moloch is the path

Feels like it.

I admire the guy but his tax cuts for business are pretty retarded.

And you've just got a whole heap of silly bitches and shitskins that hate you.

You're just outnumbered by shit.

You kind of deserve it anyway. Whitey should have woken up to this a long time ago now but you just wanked your dicks like faggots.

>Bilderberg's
Stupid goy

Finally, a sensible person who realizes that this is a CTR operation. Cred Forums would NEVER abandon our savior.

The reason I disregard the CNN poll is that it was done with 500 people and an admittedly non-representative sample. Also because it was fucking CNN. Naturally I don't think Drudge is representative either, but CNBC and Times are a lot closer.

He sure is.

Yes.

/thread

If ctr
Then why so many dubs of truth?

>mfw when it's a canadian shitpost and the earth is plunged into nuclear holocaust

The god of memes has gone over to the other side... -- Adolf Memester

He had no interest in winning.

>House hold name
Check
>Gain attention on a global scale
Check
>Reinforce success
Check
>Build a following of devoted reds who will stand behind me no mater what he says.
Check

>Start a cable news network and absolutely dominate cable news.
Check back after that gash hillary raises her hand to take the oath of office.

If Trump started a cable news network where he was the host do you think he'd get viewers?

the chief executive of his campaign?
>executive chair of Breitbart News

If he keeps up this shit, this strategy might be the most rational decision of his entire campaign.

He's not gonna loose. There are two types of people here who's saying that.
1. Shills
2. Cucks whose opinion and determination isn't strong and they fall with every little wind whisk. They don't have the backbone in real life so they're projecting insecurities through internet. They never won, so they think Don, in the end, won't.

Yeah,probably.

But why you need Cred Forums to confirm it for you...you don't trust your own judgement?

>The reason I disregard the CNN poll is that it was done with 500 people and an admittedly non-representative sample. Also because it was fucking CNN. Naturally I don't think Drudge is representative either, but CNBC and Times are a lot closer.
Listen, I really don't give a fuck about the polls.

The polls aren't why Trump is going to lose.

Trump is going to lose because the whole fucking system is rigged.

Nobody's vote matters.

Whoever our masters want to win, will win. Regardless of what the vote actually is.

Until people realize that and work to change everything outside of voting, nothing will change.

Again...

You will never be allowed to vote yourself freedom from your (((masters))). You will have to take your freedom from (((them))). Understand?

Haven't you watched television?

Its always most desperate in the final act. The hero lies broken, the villain about to enact her final evil upon the world.

And then what happens? A reversal of fortune, a blessing above, a friend thought dead, inner strength. The hero rises up renewed, stronger, faster and saves the day.

blog.dilbert.com/post/150816666991/blowing-your-mind-as-promised
youtube.com/watch?v=yFCClIC-ZXs
And then you will see everything as it is for the first time.

What happens when people join a cult? They begin to mimic the leader.
>shrillians.jpeg
Nothing more needs to be said. Thank you

Kek is not on anybodies side

Kek is Chaos

Chaos will reign supreme

Yup. He's neck and neck in the polls(though he'll plummet soon because of the debate) he was always getting rekt in what mattered; the electoral college

He literally has to win one of six states which are sitting at the edge

>/thread his own post

literally worse than tripfags. i hope you die tonight

And kek has shown us the truth yet again. As I said earlier, keep thy faith Tumpians, we will be victorious. For Kek and Harambe!!

It is neck and neck in Florida D:

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Unfortunately, yes. Shillary has way too much support from celebrities and the media. Its the same shit they did with Obama all over again. Mind you, donald has come a very long way and has more support than any republican since Regan. So maybe dudes gotta chance...

She won't have the turnout to take florida

>And kek has shown us the truth yet again. As I said earlier, keep thy faith Tumpians, we will be victorious. For Kek and Harambe!!
I'm honestly amazed that the media doesn't just air all of your posts on the nightly news.

No one would want to support Trump because that would mean associating themselves with people like you.

Christ, I bet even Trump would facepalm reading shit like that.

Fuck off cuck

He did good up until now. Being realistic doesn't make you weak. the dynamics of a GOP primary differ from those of a general election.

You can say anything you want at a rally

You can't say anything you want at a debate. You'll look foolish. And he did.

>He's gonna lose isn't he?
If I were you... or anyone else on Cred Forums, I think I would be more fearful of the possibility that she is going to win. Say goodbye to your guns, to Cred Forums, to free speech, to your pepes, and to any shred of masculinity that you are currently clinging to. And Supreme Court justice selection means you will never regain any of that in your lifetime.