Go to my college to watch the debate in a huge room of people

>go to my college to watch the debate in a huge room of people
>Is and am still a Trump supporter but felt Trump did a bad job (the crowd was even laughing at how flustered he got)
>come home and post on Cred Forums how I think Trump didn't do well
>get called a shill/CTR/etc.
>get shown twitter polls about how good he did and if any polls are found showing Hillary winning threads are made to boost the poll (literally correcting the record)

So can we all agree Cred Forums is no different from the average SJW when it comes to buzzwords to avoid discussion?

So can we agree your premise is flawed and you have bitch baby feelings?

>he actually thought Cred Forums was ever any different than SJW's that shill Hillary

lel

Good job fighting over pointless shit while the rich and powerful take your money. This election has been a great distraction from all the big tax fraud leaks and spying leaks that have arose recently. It's almost scarily convenient just how heated the election is and just how recent all the major tax leaks happened.

A

Trump also got the first and loudest cheers of the night.

Prove you aren't a shill. Tell me why you think he did poorly.

I personally believe neither dominated it. Trump came out ahead just due strictly to charisma effects. Hillary has always done poorly in exposure ( why they worked to limit the primary debates) while it's been noted that direct exposure to Trump can be almost bafflingly positive.

Oh look, it's another fucking shill thread.

le horseshoe theory

Fucking shill.

Fuck off.

Consider my record corrected.

fpbp Autismstralia bringin the bantz

watch the debate again, you probably will change your opinion. Other anons have claim that listening the debate with brainwashed people make Donald look worse.

Trump didn't blow her away, but I wouldn't say he did bad.

This was the first debate he didn't have a crowd cheering after every statement.
Had he said:
"Stop and frisk was terrific and effective and we'll bring it back"
At a rally he'd receive a standing applause.

But at the adult table he's claims and remarks will be addressed if they are inaccurate. Which they we're (for the most part).

That resulted in him arguing with the host. The fucking host.
Arguing.
He dropped the ball.
All because he couldn't assimilate to a room of people that wont cheer after every statement

>not a shill
>so can we all agree
Shill.
Saged and hidden.

Trump Supporters on the Internet
>80% memeing Democrats for the lulz
>10% robots that just want to watch the world burn
>7% too embarrassed to admit they were wrong and are staying the course death be damned
>2% foreigners
>1% literal mental retards

1 post by this id

pepe is cancer i miss duckroll and EFG

extra bump because of you, friend

Why are you such a faggot, OP?

Which premise is flawed?

Get ready for the vote rigging conspiracy theories when Clinton wins

You:
>100% faggot

>So can we all agree Cred Forums is no different from the average SJW when it comes to buzzwords to avoid discussion?

We're not the ones trying to make hate speech illegal. Lefties can spout as much garbage from their mouths as they want. It's not my problem if they get slammed with reality every time.

if she does win, the next populist conservative candidate will be literally hitler because the pendulum will swing that much harder.

Greetings newfriend, welcome to pol