Would Americucks actually pay reparations?

So if you walked in to work tomorrow and your boss says under Obama's Slave Freedom KFC Act 15% of your paycheck will now go to descendants of slaves....what would you do if anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html
empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Complain on Cred Forums

But still pay it no doubt. There is not limit to the cuckness of whites.

White people are so pathetic seriously how did we fall this low?

I have no doubt that White men would go along with the Bull Act, which states once weekly a black man has the right to be with your wife.

The end times are here.

Immediately quite and work under the table while stockpiling ammunition and leaving "the grid"

I would gladly give googles every penny I had in exchange for an agreement from them to never attempt to blame whites for any of their personal difficulties ever again.

fuck your thread op, sage

not pay it and not get arrested cuase muh white privelege

Niggers already get reparations.

It's called Welfare.

Just say your ancestors were black.

Of course we have to do the math and not the blacks themselves

Go full Mich Dodge. Fuck this society desu senpai

I'm with you

All a shakedown game.
youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g

Fuck off Shlomo
Wanna talk abou it a bit further? Step into my office please

If it were up to maybe half the country, yes we would. I would hope something like that would start a war.

Quit and become self employed somehow, fuck their reperations.

No more white guilt

" more blacks are coming to the United States from Africa than during the slave trade"
" and more have migrated here from Africa since 1990 than in nearly the entire preceding two centuries."
" There is no official count of the many others who entered the country illegally or have overstayed their visas and who are likely to be less well off."
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html

I'd sooner set the UN of fire than turn niggers into coddled niggers

Good point but don't be naive.
Da jooz are not interested in social justice as much as exploiting white guilt to cause social destabilizations. That's why they must be gassed this time and for all. They will not stop until be forced to do so brutally.

Madame President! We're honored by your presence.

My ancestors came to this country at least 2 generations after the slaves were freed. No slavery guilt here.

take your cuck fantasies somewhere else you scum sucking shitbag

Id ask the boss if the Jewish employees were made to pay triple, since they were the ones that bought them here in the first place, and also if the black employees were going to pay double, since the first slave owner was black and went to court to fight to keep his slaves.

It's because of the fallacy of many afro-american TV Shows such as " Roots" for example

Quit my job and go full AWOL. I'll take a few government officials with me before I die.

>I'd cheer, and take the deal...

right now 25% of my paycheck goes straight to federal taxes... for wellfare and crap I don't use...to
>the decendants of google

Fuck no

>Da jooz
I am not talking about " da jooz in da hood" here Jamal

good luck getting it from jew gold around my neck

Its called welfare.

Why cant they just accept a boat ride back?

They got a chance to live in a first world instead of africa isn't that enough?

I would probably just give up on trying to hide my power level and spend all my free time lobbying to kick all niggers out of the country.

“Back To Africa” Movement To Help Blacks Leave America If Donald Trump Becomes President
empireherald.com/back-to-africa-movement-to-help-blacks-leave-america-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/