Potential HAPPENING

Black man was shot by Police near San Diego in a parking lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1PNBJrUxcTQ

nydailynews.com/news/crime/california-police-shoot-man-witnesses-unarmed-article-1.2809204

>San Diego-area police critically wounded a man who witnesses said was unarmed with his hands up Tuesday afternoon.

Gunfire rang out around 2 p.m. local time in a parking lot at the Broadway Village Shopping Center in El Cajon, Calif., KNSD-TV reported. Witnesses and family members said that the as-yet-unidentified man shot by police is a mentally-challenged black man.

Let's keep an eye on this on lads

Other urls found in this thread:

turners.com/guns-rifles-semi-auto/browse/caliber/5_56mm/perpage/54
store.lancer-systems.com/product/l5-awm-10rd-30rd-opaque-black/magazines
ar-magmagnet.com/
americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-308-300blk/
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Cell-Phone-Video-Key-Evidence-in-Officer-Involved-Shooting-in-El-Cajon-PD-395039601.html
periscope.tv/harogoodbye/1PlKQeajwzNKE?t=7
cbs8.com/story/33263857/officer-involved-shooting-reported-in-el-cajon
youtube.com/watch?v=va6nZMGL9aU
youtube.com/watch?v=WfvR8kI4-MM
periscope.tv/SoulRevision/1LyGBDolwpOxN
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/?source=share-tw-4309
youtube.com/watch?v=4CtgCh14wBc
youtu.be/uBDqeWWkBTI
periscope.tv/w/1LyGBDolwpOxN
articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126
twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/781003193195061248
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(Manson_scenario)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This will help Trump in a massive way

I'm getting bored here, riots would be a nice change of pace.

Have we seen a non-Cred Forums induced increase in his numbers after Charlotte?

If not, probably won't help much.

It's San Diego, there is not enough niggers there and the spics will laugh about it.

Well, we need to see in the coming weeks

why are so many black people seizure prone? are their brains just shit?

Yea, you may be right about it. However, we may get a another city to riot about it. Nigs need to nig about something while waiting for the welfare check to come into the mail

Must be in North Park. That's where all the blacks are.

I'm not worried. If anything happens my strong sassy black gf will protect me with her streetwise urban sensibilities

> my strong sassy black gf will protect me with her streetwise urban sensibilities

Fuck I literally just left San Diego.
I don't think there will be any riots, just look how controlled the Trump rallies were despite how the media tried to portray it

North Park is also full of fucking hipsters.

Fuck, I really hope those niggers don't shut down the freeways.

there was excessive force used during the Trump rally

>North Park
>where all the blacks are
you must not have been there in over a decade

>What is an October surprise
False flag when?

El cajon is white trash central, and home of the local hell's angels chapter

Plus mexicans hate blacks

Nothing will come of this

nobody cares

yeah, i see some of those fucking "eye witnesses" there in the background

>who witnesses say was unarmed with his hands up

This means "was armed and resisting" right?

San Diego/Kearny Mesa fag here.

I fucking HOPE niggers start shit here.

I HOPE TO GOD THEY DO

North Park is full of faggots and hipsters. It's hell. Worse than PB by a fair margin.

I'm from here and like San Diego for lots of reasons but I can't wait to leave again. Fucking bar scene and culture in general is vapid here.

>Califaggot
>AR15
let's be honest here Juan, you stole that picture from /k/. you do not own the weapon in that image

her hair has the consistency of cotton candy

El Cajon is full of nuggets so maybe!

I hope retired flip vets just band together and rain some duterte justice like the koreans did in the past

My bro has one. It's easier because he's military. He has to put some kind of lock on it though

>SD
>culture
oh and nothing is worse than PB douches

Yeah that explains why Turners, a California gunship sells these.

turners.com/guns-rifles-semi-auto/browse/caliber/5_56mm/perpage/54

Shut the fuck up if you don't know wtf you're talking about

the niggers here arent politicized enough

>you do not own the weapon in that image
yes i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a-a-and i can reload my 10 round magazine really quickly once i find an allen-head small enough to push my bullet button

Black girl hair is great :3

I suggest you single guys buy a black lives matter shirt and join a protest to meet a qt blackfu. There are a lot of faux "intellectual" nigresses from local colleges ripe for a redpilling. San Diego isn't a ghetto like Milwaukee or Charlotte. If there are any protests it will just be hipster black kids holding signs.

store.lancer-systems.com/product/l5-awm-10rd-30rd-opaque-black/magazines

ar-magmagnet.com/

Way to get BTFO faggot.

Cali fags get cucked because they want to. Fuck the unconstitutional laws.

>San Diego isn't a ghetto
what is Lincoln Park
what is Barrio Logan

Witnesses say Michael Brown had his hands up and was running away from the cops when he was killed. Neither were true

It's from eating too much lead paint, Popeyes, and grape soda.

>muscular girls
>attractive
No

Those are quarantine zone.

the world is a vampire

>witnesses said

oh well then

Sent to drain

americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-308-300blk/

Oh boy, another false flag ritual sacrifice to set a pretext for future bussed in riots in San Diego, complete with a shillposted thread on Cred Forums, couldn't happen to a nicer city :DD
Oh well, ids habbeninggg :DDDDD

checked

here from last thread

lets hope these nigs start some shit

I would give them both a mulatto

the one on the left maybe a quadroon

Nothing is going to happen.
I live in San Diego county. Niggers are like 2% of the population here. If that.
Maybe some liberals will come out and "protest" but I doubt we will get to witness a chimpout
Also if they did chimpout, I'm fairly certain the Mexican gangs would attack them. Mexicans HATE niggers

yeah they do hate nigs

who knows, some might start looting and fuckin shit up, we can only wait, hopefully mainstreet gets looted here

You don't get it.
None of the "protests" and "riots" have been done by people from thecommunity, they've all been bussed in paid provocateurs and literal terrorists combined with corroborated stand dwn orders from the heads of the police departments/natl guard.

This is how compromised our government is.

i believe, also

does anyone have an update on the nigs condition? last i head it was critical and a friend is saying he ded

Coronado reporting
Status = comfy

This literally happened a mile from my house, if shit goes down i'm going out there and periscoping it.

you're on burbs island, of course you're comfy

I'm sure Soros will do whatever he can to help blow the place up.

mall side or granite side?

Yeah but its a lot easier to bus nigs around in the south because they are concentrated there. I really don't think a chimp out will happen; the mexicans will stop it.

good this place is a shithole

south of the 8, near chase ave.

> witnesses said was unarmed with his hands up

Open & shut case, commence chimpout

ah, Ballentyne & Broadway here, its down the street lol

Is there any realistic way to get niggers under control? What would even solve this situation

YASSS CHIMP OUT NIGGERS

DEUS VULT

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Cell-Phone-Video-Key-Evidence-in-Officer-Involved-Shooting-in-El-Cajon-PD-395039601.html

That outcome wouldn't be so bad either.
San Diego is a Red county but we have a decent amount of faggots who could use a good dose of reality.

>(((witnesses)))
It's all a planned blood sacrifice anyway.

Stay safe bro

thanks

>Witnesses and family members said that the as-yet-unidentified man shot by police is a mentally-challenged black man.
>a mentally-challenged black man.

Is there any other kind?

Anyone got a stream or periscope of it?

His name is Alfred Olango. Say his name, you white devils.

She has interesting hair. It isn't that nasty watchspring mess, but actually interesting. Who is this goddess?

HERE WE GO BOYS
periscope.tv/harogoodbye/1PlKQeajwzNKE?t=7

hair is the biggest turn-on for me

Dead link. I'm disappointed.

This is the second negress I've ever seen with not watchspring hair. I've kept count. The weaves are real.

SAN DIEGO IN DA HOUUUUUSE! NORTH PARK REPRESENT!

>TFW on a motorcycle and would actually love it if they did that

>mentally-challenged black man

So who gives a shit?

Depends if they mean El Cajon proper (the actual city), or the suburb area of El Cajon where SDSU is located

> #
>I hope retired flip vets just band together and rain some duterte justice like the koreans did in the past

Holy shit I never thought about this. Older Flip vets hate googles

>El cajon is white trash central
sorry thats Santee, El Cajon is little Baghdad

Barrio Logan is quickly being gentrified as well

well population wise they're only 6 percent of el cajon population mostly it's whites and latinos

hopefully they don't send all of those people to national city this place is comfy and them coming over would ruin it don't need more blacks.

There is no "suburb area" called El Cajon near SDSU you're talking about El Cajon Blvd which is just a main road that runs through that area.

>being a gay

NO

We need a hashtag before there can actually be a happening...we also need to make it trend

Chula Vista fag here. Am I safe?

ok but race war when?

Yea of course, i'm a mile out from ground zero and i'm pretty comfy right now.

When it's convenient for the UN.

When Trump gets elected and a google gets shot by the police

what the fuck

any /blacks/ in san diego mad about this too?

Chimp outs are non localized. The niggers will riot in the cities they live in.

He was shot outside a taco joint with the street address of 777. It may be happening.

Aw fuck
>tfw in San Diego
Time to defend myself and gf from the oncoming chimpout

>youtube.com/watch?v=1PNBJrUxcTQ
Sometimes, if you think about it, we're controlled to clap. Most of us just play along with it anyway. Clap on your mental cue! You know when!

welp. libcuck teacher is gonna be all over this soon
>police race brutality IS INSANE
ik teach how blacks account for a third of deaths by police yet make up 50% of crimes. its almost like they kill more white people
>trump sucks
hows it feel to not make any money from the government so now u get paid to correct the record.
IM LEARNING ABOUT THE DEBATE IN SPANISH CLASS
>80% spic
>omg donald trump is sooo stupid i cant stand him
did u watch the debate last night
>no i cant watch him, he irritates me
o.o
spanish teacher
>now one candidate, as we saw last night, said some very bad things about mexico *smug laugh*
how
>he said mexico takes our jobs *laughs uncontrollably*
kill me

you'll be fine senpai having beaners and gangs who hate blacks kinda helps specially if they are bigger in population in the area

So update from local news

We are waiting for a conference from the police station here

they are still outside lighting candles n shit

San Diego in general doesn't have that many black and all the spics will keep them in check.

That's why I'm worried
The BLM chimpours are bussed in by Soros and the Mexicans won't just roll over , San Diego is going up in smoke

Police about to give update:
cbs8.com/story/33263857/officer-involved-shooting-reported-in-el-cajon

WHO SHUTS SHIT DOWN

>tfw live in Arizona and never get to have any BLM fun

California, New York, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Missouri, Wisconsin, Minnesota... but never here. FUCK

>North Park
Literally says city of El Cajon in the article. Anyways the only worry I have is that Soros and co will bus in blacks from LA to riot here and the fact that I don't have my shotty yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=va6nZMGL9aU

Theyz ab to press

I had that taco joint for dinner. It was delicious.

You haven't been in San Diego long, have you?

This place is cake. There isn't anything to be scared of.

Plus it's majority military here.

K

Forgot about that, its major military here, have you seen their housing? Fuckin pristine, well deserved

The happenings keep getting better.
Have some moonman
youtube.com/watch?v=WfvR8kI4-MM

Jesus fucking christ, when will the niggers just leave

Last time this happened a bunch of Mexicans showed up to start shit because they may hate googles, but they hate whitey even more.

Lots of "Give back the land to Mexico"types spring up.

All the blacks are now migrating mostly in Chula Vista especially East Lake. For some odd reason (redistricting ) all the section 8 housing is in Eastlake. Most of us spics are moving towards National City or up north or back to Mexico.

Fuck yea the houses are pristine, my dad was in the military and we lived in Tierrasanta military housing, the fucking toilets sounded like jet engines when you flushed them, shitting was the best time of the day for me.

Niggers outside the PD

hahaha, i accidentally drove through it on the way to OB and it looked like it was out of a movie or something, so clean.

Shit really? We were looking into Eastlake because it seemed less Mexican than Chula Vista. Is it really that nigger there? Fuck.

Why is Cred Forums so full of San Diegans?

George Lincoln Rockwell was also from San Diego, is there something about us that makes people adopt these views? Is it the military? IS it being able to look south and see from your hill the shithole that is Tijuana, touching the shining gem that is San Diego? Is it being red in the middle of the most blue state?

hey FUCK YOU CUNT

Santee is the best city.

it was literally the best city til they open up the trolley and allowed the filthy beaner trash in.

Section 8 always pops up in areas that get a little to white.

Need to be diverse and shiet.

San Diego fag here. Fortunately we don't have enough niggers to stage a proper chimpout.

it used to be an arbys

It can only be a happening if the blood god is appeased with sacrifice. This guy is still alive.

>nigger gets shot
>media runs with it for months-years
What the fuck is going on?

>tfw it was the closest Arbys to me and now I have to go to fucking Eastlake for a brisket sandwich

Feels bad, man.

Yes, but if the cop is white...........then the skin gods would be appeased

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
NOT IN MY FUCKING CITY NO NIGGERS RIOTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>blacks in LA

is he dead yet?
nothing will happen till he dies

It's not gonna happen in our city, SDbro.

anything to get the googles out of charlotte

it is if its in the rural areas, bc you'll run into east county renegades with their lifted trucks

Update, they tased the subject before hand and they are sending out a still of the video they have for tomorrow

I've been in Chula Vista or San Diego area for 2 years now and rarely see Arby's. Is the Eastlake location one of the only SD locations? Also Arby's is shit.

Anything west of the 5 and South of the 8 is bean town with some black hoods sprinkled in between. East Chula is nice but its literally full of welfare recipients recipients who are using rent vouchers to live there (paying $1000 for a $2500 apt). Shit pisses me off, I work my ass off and live in a tiny ass studio but some irresponsible kang or kween with a litter of 5 gets a 4 bedroom apartment?

Anywho if you want to make money in the future invest in Barrio Logan which is full of cholos but is quickly becoming a gentrified hipster neighborhood where home prices will probably sky rocket. If you don't mind flips and Koreans move to Mira Mesa. If you want to live in the whitest part of town check out Santee which is really nice but is very hot in the summer and prone to fires.

Fuck the evil white police always killing innocent black men
Just kidding. Now that I have your attention please vote to have white genocide asked during the presidential debates
>>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/?source=share-tw-4309
Vote pls

No Firearm, but there was an object

There's 3, one in Eastlake and two in San Diego city.

It may be shit, but it's shit I want every so often. The brisket sandwich is good but not pilgrimage good.

see that's the thing blacks are out number by whites and latinos here if they start destroying property more than likely latino and gangs with get back at the blacks

>mentally challenged black man
Whats with the redundancies?

They're probably trying to make it a blue district since its mostly upper middle class Filipino, Mexican and White. Flips vote Republican all the time and the whites and Mexicans who are actually upper middle class are 50-50 with half being liberals and half being people who own their own businesses or don't want to be taxed.

That wording is too polarizing.

It should ask what the candidates will do for the white communities that are neglected and even discriminated against, creating a decline in population size.

As Jim Webb puts it, "If you're poor and white, you're out of sight."

Well maybe I was a bit harsh, I haven't been there in years. I've never cared for their sandwiches, but their sides were pretty good. Only 3 locations? Damn. I'm from Arizona and they were everywhere for whatever reason.

minus the 28% spic from the 69% white and you have

41% white, 28% spic, 12% Muslim, 6% nigger, 6% racemixers, 3% Asian
= 100%

that's pretty fucking shitty if you ask me. you living in a place where whites are only 41%, you have to remember the Us government includes spics as whites.

Memeing aside, being actually completely real with everyone here, I would rather fuck a hairless feminine looking white twink in the ass than a black female. Don't get me wrong, both I would regret and feel shame in doing, but black women, especially darker ones, just evoke a primal disgust within me whenever they are being portrayed in an attempted sexual or attractive manner such as these pictures. Having a thing for pale, "goth", classical, European women sure doesn't help, but fuck are black women ugly.

When the chimpouts reach ever closer to Mexican neighborhoods.

There are already Mexicans trying to carry out Hitler's will by exterminating niggers.

They're all down the road from each other, so if you live nearby, you live near all of them, so it looks like they're everywhere, when they're scarce as fuck in a city as huge as San Diego.

National City will always be Mexican 2bh been living here for like 20 years there's gang activity but it's always kept on the downlow

Gangs here don't like black.

good to know at least
it's rather mostly latinos and filipinos here in the area though recently had blacks move in in the past few years after 08

but not enough where there would be a chimp out.

They're stuck between LA and Mexico. I'm not surprised, really.

Mexican gangs are more about the money than black gangs which are about being the alpha chimp so it makes sense they would keep it on the DL.

>tfw in San Diego
This pleases me. The spics serve as an insulating barrier against the small population of nogs.

it's just a nice area to live in
I live in what you call the ghetto part of the county but overall it's been rather chill beans and flips get along it's poor but comfy
in National City though blacks kinda started to be more visible but it's still mostly mexicans, whites, or filipinos here. not so much niggers.

El Cajon reporting in, the coons here are too fucking lazy and stoned to riot.

>I'm not worried. If anything happens my strong sassy black gf will protect me with her streetwise urban sensibilities
what the fuck, guys... :C

Based pastor Miles. Have gone to his church a few times.

Me too. I joke about it being too ghetto to be a ghetto. Too poor to afford bullets for shootings, too poor to risk injury in assaults because hospitals are expensive.

Just don't leave your shit out to be stolen and it's alright.

>POSSIBLE HABBENING IN MY CITY

SUDDENLY I NEED TO DRIVE AROUND IN NIGGER NEIGHBORHOODS

North Park here, they are all homeless.

This area is full of shitheel hipsters. But lots of nice restaurants and bars and its a central location so I dont mind so much.

!!!UPDATE!!!

So what we know right now is that there is video of the incident.

He was tased before shot.

He was mentally ill with his hands in his pockets

He had an object, but no firearm

With the object in his hand he took a shooting stance

More information will be brought out tomorrow

Oh i don't live there I live in national city
it's spic and filipino central but it's a comfy place
though blacks are kinda more visible now since the housing market bust in 08 they started to be visible around 2012

otherwise the OTNC(Mexican)gang here keep the blacks in check by telling them to not fuck with the community

at least from the graffiti i've seen here.

>it's just a nice area to live in
This. It's a really beautiful city. Too bad the food scene here is shit.

it's not possible to count every mexican food place in san diego county.

every corner, every block, every shopping mall, every strip mall, next to every 711.

And they all have names that end in "-berto"

Knew a guy who worked in a position that surveyed eating establishments in SD.
He knows how many restaurants are in SD every day , he said recently it was someone like 25,000

yeah

i did get my car jack a few months back but for some odd miracle it was found intact with nothing stolen like 2 cities up north

everything there

first time it ever happened though.

San Diegans,

how do you feel about the new Chargers stadium idea?

Pros:
>east village will get steamrolled and the hobos will have to find a new quarantine zone
>potential for tons of tourism
>New stadium if you give a shit about football
>We could use Qualcomm for Monster Jam?

Cons:
>The kikes want to spend tax payer money to build it
>Uncertain where hobos will scatter to
>Downtown traffic and parking will get even more insane
>Even less room in the city for more building of new homes and apartments.

Ghetto ass nigger is getting mad when people tell her not to burn shit down.

>Too bad the food scene here is shit.

You cant be fucking serious

Build that shit, Im in El Cajon so I don't get any of those cons.

at least everything is closed by though

san diego national city and chula vista are pretty much close together here that you can easily drive to place to eat without much problem.

only winners get stadiums.

Everyone knows the chargers are a joke.

the butt of every joke.

the owner is a cheap kike who wont foot the bill for better players.

who wants US to pay for his LOSING team to get a stadium.

Tiger Woods is looking good.

99 checked

It strangely is. I moved here from Seattle and the difference is startling. I've been to LA and the difference is staggering. Despite being sandwiched between two amazing places in terms of food (LA and Tijuana), this place doesn't have much to offer.

This

You dumb shit Santee is a white trash ghetto. RB 4 life

>Too bad the food scene here is shit.
You're wrong.

Yeah I dont want a big disgusting football stadium downtown.

Petco is a pretty stadium and baseball stadiums are classy to have downtown. Chargers and their fans are fucking trash.

I'd rather see East Village burned to the ground and see a bunch of beautiful condos built. And a TRUMP

FUCKING

TOWER

> just moved from Seattle
I'm leaving SD right now to go there , how is it compared ? I know it's a liberal shithole, always comfy rainy and a little cheaper

Prove it. I need some good restaurants.

Its like you arent even trying. We have so many incredible restraunts downtown. We have so many incredible restaurants in PB, North Park, South Park. Food that will make you cream your pants.

>Based In & Out

Even the shitty little mexican fast food places can be incredible if you know which ones to go to.

Even our fucking malls have high tier food courts.

this bitch cant speak at all, KOWABBAWATE

So I guess every time a nigger gets shot there are going to be riots?

>I post an update on what happened and what is going to happen
>thread turns into discussion about San Diego
not even mad family

God damn can't these niggers stop getting shot?

Holy shit man every fucking day a nigger gets shot by a police officer,this meme is getting stale.

It just isn't fun anymore man.

>tfw there will never EVER be another Zimmermann trials

>comfy rainy
It's oppressively cloudy for nine months out of the year, the homeless there are everywhere (though that won't be much of a change), SJWs live in droves, and it's expensive. On the other hand, the parks are really nice (try Seward and Discovery), the food is good, and it's generally pretty calm.

Give me specific examples. No, In & Out is not one.

Not here.

I've only visited once but,
>pretty bay
>downtown looks... gothic/grunge. Like Gotham. Its kind of cool. I dont black eyeliner type gothic.
>dem lush forests
>better gun laws
>Mt Rainer looks cool as fuck
>cheaper cost of living. Can go to bars and get .50 cans of Rainer beer kek

All in all wouldnt be my first choice I guess but I think I would enjoy living there.

Do I hear DMX?
Yakitori Yakyudori
Spicy City
Every Mexican place

desu I probably have shit taste, but the Yakitori place is worth checking out imo.

yeah pretty much
media tried to do that with a
latino getting shot but
there was no riots so they dropped that
news

blacks sadly are good for rating seeing them chimpout and it get's people glued tot he tv screen

also started to see this trend in the black live matter tag on twitter.

PROTEST NOW STARTING OUTSIDE OF PD

>Yakitori Yakyudori
>Spicy City
Thank you, I'll check them out.

more than likely not unless soros bring them to el cajon .
to fuck shit up most latinos don't trust black people much cause of them fucking with their people

have these guys done anything yet? Or are they just standing around talking about the white man?

I can vouch for Yakitori Yakyudori. Good food and chill atmosphere. Kearny Mesa in general is great for food if you're a weeaboo.

GET IN HERE youtube.com/watch?v=4CtgCh14wBc

Lol there are no blacks in Kearny Mesa, just asians

Except there haven't been gangs in El Cajon for years. All they have is tweakers now.

lets tell keep telling her to be peaceful untill she gets all the chimps all ready to go

San Diego is comfy as fuck aside from cost of living. A great example of how based So Cal can be with contained degeneracy.

Off the top of my head,
>Downtown
Neighborhood
Barley Mash
(& a million others on 5th Ave)

>North Park
Carnitas Snack Shack
Swamis (best breakfast of your life)
Wow wow waffle
Soda & Swine/Polite Provisions
Saiko Sushi
Lucha Libre
Il Positano
Encontro
Mastiff Sauge Co (inside North Park Beer Co)
Alexander's (intimate date restaurant)

>Little Italy
(Everything.)

>South Park
Idk theres a bunch

>PB
Iron Pig (for godlike Texan chef BBQ)
Firehouse
(Many others along Garnet)

>La Jolla
(A ton of fancy La Jolla old wealth restaurants)

& also
F O O D T R U C K S
O
O
D T R U C K S

Bombay Exotic Cuisine of India on 5th ave is also good, if you like Indian food. A bit pricey, though

and a ton of hot ones too hmmmm

If you want South Bay,
Victoria's Mexican Grill is open 24 hours and makes a damn good mixed burrito. I usually grab one when I get off work at 2 am.
El Cilantro has taco tuesdays, 1 for 1.50$
ParAmour is run by a French dude who's been a cook for 40 years, makes a damn good panini.
Katy's Cafe makes good biscuits and gravy (Though it's only served on Sundays or something)
Family House of Pancakes will give you 10 pounds of food for 10 bucks, damn good too.
La Bella's has great calzones and pastramis.
Filippi's is great for pizza, and their ravioli is good.

There's a bunch of sports pubs that are decent too.

El Cajon here. Never thought I would see El Cajon mentioned here kek

You are deluded, Santee is white trash central lol. El Cajon is full of arabs more than anything.

I dont like Indian food but that restaurant looks cool as fuck, especially when I drive by and see through to the back where they project the Bollywood

lmao same here

santeefag here.

Airshit pls go. Or if real, enjoy your 10 round mag and bullet button. Or, I guess you could own an Umarex Colt .22 LR, and have 30 round mags.

Fuck that state.

It's pretty cool having a thread about SD and the area. Didn't know so many people posted on here.

i thought we would never be mentioned, it feels good man

There are so many fucking San Diegans on this board, we should actually socialize sometime.

you're thinking lakeside m8.

santee is middle class white stronghold.

mission valley here

Is the drive in cool or what? Never been.

Also kek @ a San Diego thread on Cred Forums. Its the only American city I ever see get a thread dominated.

youtu.be/uBDqeWWkBTI
thread theme

That sounds faggy.

What part of this ghetto shit hole are you in? Im in the south east corner bordering casa de oro

OCT 1 GUNSHOW??

We should all wear same clothes. How about red polo and Trump hat? Kek

wait you never have been to santee?

Can confirm

>spic in SD and doing exactly that

I don't think a mexican trap living in national city would be allowed to socialized much irl
with the aryan race 2bh

Don't stop by Tavern though
Used to work there as a prep quit recently to move.
the management is the worst Iv ever seen in a corporate entity
> chef is being gouged and gaged by corporate for every last penny, despite the profit breaking even almost every day, corporate and chef have been at each other's throats for months
> sues chef is a fucking idiot who had absolutely no idea how to lead or manage employees,
The cooks are decent , there's a guy there who has great potential to be chef if he stays long enough, but the line conditions during shit are disgusting.

This

that would be cool

Thanks. Now I have a good list to work through.

WHAT is it in El Cajon?

Lemon Grove reporting in.

Oh fuck please no please for the fucking love of god no.

I live like 2 hours away from there I do not want a chimpout that close to me thank you very much, itll help Trump sure but not me kek. I have to worry about the dindus where I live at chimping out because of how close it is.

I have. Im asking how the drive in is.

OH, no Im talking about the drive in movie theatre top kok

>mentally challenged
They should really just refer to the smart ones as 'High Functioning Black'

During shift*

I think police is just trolling us at this point.
Are they going to shoot black people every week?

Fuck off, Garrett. I know you post here.

Asuka is best girl

>wounded
>not killed
wowitsnothing.jpg

Thanks for all the food recommendations. I've found a few good places in South bay but it's nice to see more. I do have a question for other San Diego folk, what's the obsession in this city with those salt and pepper chicken wings at every Chinese joint? I don't get it. I've tried it once, it's good, but people here love it so much. Am I missing something?

They shoot white people every week too. This is just more manufactured bullshit. If anything, everyone should protest for the media to show ALL police killings. Just or unjust.

>Lemon Grove
heard a girl getting raped a couple weeks ago

that place has so many blacks its nuts

MSG addiction.

JD Machine is located in SD...so are a few other AR lower producers. The #1 producer of polymer lowers is in Carlsbad. You know absolutely nothing.

Ive only gone there once for autistic nightclub dancing

I have heard the food is good though. Shame on the working men in back its such hell.

... So you live in LA.

Del Mar my google. Pretty sure its the fairgrounds.

Hello Hillcrest

Is Pacific Beach redpilled? Also why are Filips so based

Any San Diegans /LockedNLoaded/?

I really hope a riot breaks out near my neighborhood.

>Hillcrest
even the store names are gay like Daddys Hotdogs and shit wtf is wrong with them, though it is funny

Cant say. I dont eat chinky food. Sushi when a date forces me to.

Fuck so cal girls for sushi being their crack

While most of the black population in San Diego is segregated east where El Cajon is, it's still so minuscule I highly doubt riots are likely.
Either way, I'm up in North county San Diego so I won't have to worry about it :^)

I live in the valley kek. The nogs here are pretty bad as well from my experience with them.

BAHAHAHAHA

I made her say "moon man"

Surprised to see some North Park bros here. I live closer to the City Heights side and there aren't nearly as many hipsters here. Niggers and spics on the other hand...

Its red pilled because they give no fucks about anything except surfing and lowbrow comedy.

OB is red pilled in an anarcho-hippy mad max kind of way.

Ok, but don't act like faggots IRL

Holy fuck dont let this spill over in LA. The WORSE riots are in LA. Come on my fellow Hispanics do your job. Half white too. Look for out my white people too.

Oh yeah, Jochi Resto Grill if you want top tier pancit, and a lot of it, for a good price.

The black population is NOT segregated to the east near El Cajon, the majority of blacks are in south east San Diego.

Hello neighbor. I'm helping gentrify Shitty Heights.

cause a big majority of them are catholics I guess

They did gives up the nutshack though.
nice people overall get along well with mexicans
getting fucked by spaniards helps as well.

Hispanics will be on the blacks side during the race war.

cuz we know how to party

Well yeah everything east of the 805 is a fucking barrio you pinche wetback

Other blacks telling other blacks to keep quiet lol.

give us* fuck

No but yeah they're nice people overall
most of my friends where filipinos and are easy to hang out with.

I doubt that

I've seen American Me :)

>LA

You deserve to be smited.

Does she show them titties?

My bad, I don't go down past La Jolla often. The one time I went to El Cajon I saw a lot of blacks.

Yes, you're safe living in a sanctuary city

>go to UCSD
>literally no black people there
>tried to count the number of black people in my three classes this quarter
>less than three in each 250+ student lecture
>mfw

holy fuck, this poor cop. These people are animals.

Speak for yourself faggot.

I won't stand with anybody, not even whites if they're cucked fuccbois

if that was true, compton wouldn't be a city with more latinos, latino can tolerate them as long as they don't start shit but once they do the mexican gangs will go to ethnic cleansing mode getting rid of them from a city.

articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126

THIS LINK IS THE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

LIVE POLICE TELLING THE CROWD WHAT IS GOING DOWN

Near the new police department

WILSON?

>witnesses said
until they're under oath in court, this has come to mean jackshit, and that's a shame

most of them won't, at least not in So Cal

>"WOULD YOU SHUT UP, MY NIGGER?"

SHHHHHHHHHH

isn't this the place in the blink 182 song?

>my face gonna transfer to to SDSU muh diversity college
At least its more redpilled than UCSD though because of the Business school

pic of the shooting just released

>a leaf

Eh?

Most of you would hate me automatically cause I'm a CHI :(

What if he actually dindu nuffin ?

>BLM playing the role of media in police briefing
toppest of kekeries, thank you for this based uncle Sam

>(((MOSSBERG)))
tfw you pull the trigger and a flag that tells you to check your white priviledge comes out the end.

riots

Checked
When did open season start and how do I get my tags?
I bet you only get one Niglet tag but
3 Adult Nigger tags
3 Adult Niggress tags
I hope get a 12 chains this year

This shit is going down tonight without even finding what is right or now.

Black Lives Matter black girl said why you kick us out of a PRESS conference. You aren't the news.reporters. What do you think goes through a person's head who only sees race. They are mentally-ill too.

The fuck you say about my homie? You about to get jumped whyte boi.

Reminds me of when AJ+ tried to show the video of that idiot that pointed his hand like a gun at a cop and got dusted for it

Watch as they make the same claim that the cop was in the wrong.

this is gold right now

LOOK AT THAT STANCE

NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, STAND LIKE THAT TO A COP ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

YOU WILL GET SHOT

well maybe not bongland :)

All respectable white people in SD live in North County, everywhere else is spic central or white trash

Left side, for sure.

lel blocked in two minutes

niggergility so fragile

Nah that's Sombrero's

He died

twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/781003193195061248

riot when?

Pretty sure 00 Buck comes out the end?

>witnesses said was unarmed with his hands up
#thingsniggerssay

In the same situation, but at least SDSU has hot sluts

North County cuckservative white nigger

BLACK ASS MOMMA, WHITE ASS DADDY

It could be like the start of the Civil War in the USA. We could just head for a picnic while two armies clash.

Only the illegal Mexicans who are REALLY desperate in trying to fuck over Americans would resort to that.

If there is one that I can say that is alright about Newark is that it managed to be one of the top 10 most racist cities according to twitter (ranking No. 4). Newark is a city that is essentially 50/40/10 of Hispanic/Black/Everyone Else respectively. Granted I doubt twitter's "standards" for judging racism, but I say that is quite a feat. Still doesn't make Newark a shithole any decent person should strive to escape and run far away from, but I digress.

My google

they're telling the white cuck that he can support them, but he doesn't get to speak cuz he white, yo

HIS SISTER KILLED A COP AND FLED THE COUNTRY!!!
>sweet fuck

Permab&:((((

FUUUUUUUCK CHIMPOUT IMMINENT

*not a shithole

I know. If shit hits the fan, all I have is a nugget, 100 rounds of ammo, and mre and water to last a month.

WHEN I GET TO THE BOTTOM I GO BACK TO THE TOP OF THE SLIDE
WHERE I STOP AND I TURN AND I GO FOR A RIDE
TILL I GET TO THE BOTTOM AND I SEE YOU AGAIN.

>autistic San Diego /k/ommando with only a nugget

I like you

FACE MELTER

HELTER SKELTER

Ugh wtf, I'm from Cali and better armed than your cuck ass

he's more prepared than me To be honest i got jack shit.

It's gonna happen bro, Manson was right

neckbeard here. I have a sword.

Up vote my comment family:

HE A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN! How long are we going to accept this degeneracy? Why are we subjecting our entire country to these kinds of problems? In the name of diversity? If we had a country of our own people, white people, the way this country was founded and meant to be, none of this would be a problem. Politicians use gang violence as an excuse for gun control. We cry about police brutality because naggers don't respect law enforcement. Our government calls for mass surveillance because Muslims can't behave. Our prisons are overfilled with people from foreign lands. These people immigrate to our country and refuse to adopt our culture. We can't even get them to adopt our language. This is NOT how this country was envisioned. The founding documents and constitution was not written to accommodate this kind of behavior from these people. They cannot appreciate what our founding fathers did for us because it was not their people who did it. They recognize this, why can our ruling class not recognize this?

Diversity is NOT strength!
Diversity is division!
WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK!
WE WANT UNITY AMONG OUR OWN PEOPLE!

NEW THREAD WHEN????

start it

UCSDfag here, Spicy City is pretty good. Get the cold spicy chicken and some sort of lamb dish and some white rice.

Can you guys redpill me wtf youre talking about

San Diego here.

There is no chance of a riot. People just don't care here.

San Diego won't chimp out. Not enough nogs out there to give a fuck. It's mostly military transplants and biopharm chinks.

it's only blacks and the media they tried to do the same with latinos a few months backs over a shooting but no one gave a shit.

Charles Manson carried out his murders because he foresaw an apocalyptic battle between blacks and whites as a result of racial tensions en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(Manson_scenario)

We keep our googles in control here. No chance of a Ferguson, we're not as cucked here as people think we are.

did the same with latinos*

yeah don't really worry soros would have to bring the nigs over here. for something to start.

The only problem is if they bus people in. That's what happened in Ferguson.

yeah more than likely if they start attacking places people in the community will start shit with blacks.violently if need be

whites won't be able to do it but latinos will since they don't like their community being ruined even if it's a shitty as fuck ghetto people are to prideful

is there proof of busing in?

But they are simply trying to rile the existing population. And I doubt that these googs are as volatile.

Can confirm. Wont happen.