What will Cred Forums do if Trump loses?

What will Cred Forums do if Trump loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SlozALOHG7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pol was around b4 Trump...

Blame the jews as usual, it won't stop the delusion here.

By the way I'm a trump supporter, he lost. He blew his chance months ago when he backed out of his wall building and muslim deportation policies

I will leave Americ- oh wait, I already fucking did.

Probably I'll leave the board. The whinging is going to be unprecedented.

i will continue to work, collect disability, shitpost, and drink

A Clinton victory is a civil war.

What I do depends on Hillary and Trump's relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

5 cents have been desposited into your account. Thank you for #correctingtherecord

pay my obamacare penalty

Wait for the next conspiracy theory to infect these idiots: Then continue enjoying it. Maybe they'll go back to chemtrails, or the flat Earth folks might finally get a turn at the wheel of Cred Forums's shortbus.

Form up and real party, a real movement - wear uniforms, conduct marches and hold rallies, sing the horst wessel song in stadiums and give Roman salutes.. If he loses it's time to take it to the streets

Claim election rigging and then criticize Clinton's every move for the next four years.

>work
>collect disability
how?

youtube.com/watch?v=SlozALOHG7E

Continue with my own personal work of adapting fascism to the modern world in the form of a treatise, prepare for the incoming civil war, and when it finally happens link up with like thinkers and help them carve out a new nation as best I can. What are you going to do?

Easy. It's a choice between race war, or economic class war.

>You been liking that 8 year "change" that nigger gave you? ;)

>Sit in my mom's basement and write in my diary, while I masturbate to the history channel
ftfy

>In the middle of my contract with the military.

Don't project faggot.

Half of Cred Forums will kill themselves

The other half will go on with their lives

We prepare for the US to strike Russian and the inevitable civil war when Hillary trys to take our guns when she declares marshal law when "Russian Sabateurs" blow some shit up in probably a false flag.

She isn't going to win though.

Gonna go live in the woods.

Either part-time or under the table.

In most states if you don't make under like $1k a month you can still receive disability. And if you have any job where you're not on a payroll and are paid entirely under the table it's pretty hard for them to find out about it.

Construction, freelancing, and working at shitty dive bars are all pretty good ways of accomplishing this.

Go to mars because I literally can't even with this whole planet, obviously. What else is there?

Don't worry some 14/88 skinweeb will end up popping her dumb ass. Lets just hope that her onset neurological problems kill her before some trailer trash starts a fucking race war.

ignore the media and evade Cred Forums, if Trump loses this place will be a shithole

If your part of the military industrial complex you're post of the problem....you're part of a system that will suppress those like-minded people you speak of.

He won't. The MSM might try to crown shillary even though Trump wins, but that will be an illegal attempt to seize power that should be resisted. And Trump has enough support among the military and among veterans that they won't allow shillary to steal it. Trump will be the next president no matter what the MSM and the globalists try to pull.

>Not wanting a race war

You are a disappointment to your mother and I.

Go back to making Hitler did nothing wrong jokes, masterbating to Rhodesia, uncovering the Jewish masterminds, hoping for monad's blessing and continuing the fight against the Demierge, and going for some serious gains for Mother Europa!

Of course she won't actually win. The problem is if the globalists try to declare her president anyway.

All the divisions you see in society are also very apparent in the military. I guarantee you this, if a war breaks out we will lose. If a Civil War breaks out, the military will be decimated through desertions. We are as broken as everything else in this country.

Sorry I'd rather not have to deal with shooting fiesty nogs while the 7th Cavalry Custers my ass to protect the 'groids. ftfy

See

Ride out the coming civil war with my waifu in this safe homogenous country

>if Trump loses?

I won't move to the US.

You do realize to get a 100% breakdown of internal structure we would have to get nuked like 37 times the internet would have to cease to exist and every ounce of food and water would have to disappear, right?

Why do you tards actually believe you're going to wake up and the entirety of all the military is going to coup the government? I've wondered this for like the past 6 years and if there were ever a reason to make people believe that Cred Forums is fucking retarded it's this one.

This thread is a CTR circlejerk.

Same thing I intend to do if he wins.

Buy more ammo, maybe some light body armor.

Don't expect this to go quietly, no matter who wins.

If Trump wins, the nogs riot, if Clinton wins, I really don't know exactly what's going to happen, but it's not going to be bloodless. If there's any kind of need for martial law to put down pro-Trump rioters, expect dissenters.

I don't really care anymore. All I want is to summon an egregore. The happenings will continue with or without Trump.

>he doesnt have a family with thousands/millions of shekels that guarantee his survival indefinetly regardless of his "edgy" stances

lel

why havent you offed yourself? :3

i collect 70% disability from the marines for (((ptsd))) even though i'm completely fine. It's just pity money cause i saw some combat and got blown up in a humvee, it really wasn't that bad and I'm still allowed to work.
>pic related a stray pup I found in afghanistan

Not if. When.

I will leave the country and move to an asian nation, such as japan.

they value the things i care about, societal cohesion, manners, etc

Get out while you still can. Even if Trump wins, you know it's going to be horrible for the first couple years until shit gets straightened out. A cornered beast is the fiercest and the most dangerous.

Their women don't like us, their government doesn't like us and without us as grorious protectors there's nothing stopping them from getting glassed. You'd be better off moving to the fucking middle east than Nipland.

Start organizing a community of Cred Forums users....

>Their women don't like us
Have you ever considered you're just ugly user? I got a long just fine with the women over there.

>damn I love how japan takes nationalism seriously they hate outsiders
>I'm gonna go live there even though I'm from a totally different culture they'll love me

>Their women don't like us

They don't like us but the overwhelming urge for whore to have a dick stuck in them drives them to fuck and not have a relationship.

You were looking for more than just being a manwhore, right? You do realize that moving from the most whore-laden country to one where people would rather masturbate than fuck would mean you would just stay the same with less rights, right?

What the hell are you talking about

Have got ever even been here?

*Have you

I'm not even sure that Trump CAN lose. Scott Adams and Crowder both mentioned this, but people really, really "want" Trump to prove them wrong about their initial impressions of him, and that's what he actually did.
He spent the first half of the debate attacking the issues. Clinton fumbled. Then Clinton ended up being the one going for "his" character. It's the complete reverse of what everyone was expecting, when they went into this.
There's an obvious bias in the media for Clinton. There's an obvious bias in the public for Trump. Guess which one wins elections.

Yeah and I won't ever go back. You guys are even more cucked than whites in South Africa. At least there I could drink rum and shoot guns. The only thing interesting you can do in Japan is visit Sapporo but when the fact that the liquor back home costs 1/10th the price of gook piss wine the most interesting thing you can do at that point is leave.

3/10, still better than Bongland. Not by much.

> implying he is going to lose

This will not occur

If he loses you're all getting a puncharino in your face from yours truly. So you better not let him lose, nerd boys.

Meme a nuclear holocaust.
If nationalism doesn't return on top in time this world is turning to shit so I'll do what I can to eradicate the plague that's afflicting it.

I honestly could see armed confrontation if the bitch gets in office. People are too pissed off at the smugness of the treasonous globalists that are destroying our country and I honestly could see all that anger boiling over with a Clinton victory.

Be happy so we can finally discuss something that isn't childish american 'politics'

Sick of this shit

It would be extremely painful

I'd be sad that's it's another 8 years of the same presidency but worse.

>What will Cred Forums do if Trump loses?

Revel in all the new spicy banter and as much as i'd like Trump to win I am not ashamed to admit I WILL partake in such banterage if he does lose.

Lets the games begin.

It's already a shit hole. The CNN headline ruined it beyond repair

Which game? The game is playing you into thinking it doesn't really matter and it's working.

R E V O L T

Blame the jews, do nothing.

Cred Forums is a bunch of dickless pillowbiters