TRUMP GENERAL: God's Chosen

WorldWide
worldwide.vote
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/
twitter.com/RealAdamRose/status/780594284412088321
madworldnews.com/clinton-debate-hillary-cheated/
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=28P-MT4tmOA
youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
youtube.com/watch?v=K6wjmvFkgfg
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes
strawpoll.me/11310108/
youtube.com/watch?v=VR03q6ZpWfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live in Michigan. It's scary how little working class vote Clinton has here. It's nonexistent.Detroit black aren't enough to win this state for her. Trump won over working class voters. You may not think Trump won yesterday, but he told working class people what they wanted to hear. Some working class rustbelt Dem only cares about Jobs. It's the same thing in PA and Wisconsin as well. Working class Dems left after Sanders didn't get the NOM.

SAVE US, RATO

FILTER AND REPORT. DO NOT ENGAGE THE SHILLS

Don't respond to shills. Don't give them (you)s, it may seem harmless but its not. The more (you)s they get the longer they stay and eventually this place becomes unusable. Don't be a faggot, if you can't help yourself @####### reply to them.

Thanks for the threads user

PAY UP YOU GOOGLE HATING AMERICANS
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/

Most memorable moment of the debate, Go.

Holy shit last night was depressing, all the shills and media and everything. My family actually laughed at Hillarys jokes.

Someone requested this chart?
Can anyone tell me what level we're at?
I'm assuming 4 unless its bad enough to be at 3.

DO NOT RESPOND TO OBVIOUS CONCERN TROLLS AND SHILLS.

MAKE THEM WORK FOR IT.

Wtf? I hate Drumpf now! You Drumpfbabies are BTFO!

Night Trumpgen best Trumpgen

If Hillary wins, what are you guys going to do next?

Do you think Trump still has a chance? Be honest with my Cred Forums.

Has felt more like 2 all day.

400 lb people sitting in a bed

Look at her back. After the debate Trump patted her back 3 times and he noticed it.

>I wrote a book!
>Yeah, that's the only thing you did.

Michigan was the only state that increased its primary turnout since 2008 too. It also went to Sanders in large part because of Clinton's stance on trade deals. Bernie and Trump have the same stance on trade, so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Anyone else feel kinda demoralized by that defeat last night? I need some type of uplift. I can't believe how bad she looked.

Was his plane really struck by lightning?

There is nothing to indicate otherwise. You just have post debate worries.

Hows everyone feel about his comments on using the no fly list to take away guns? Kinda shitty imo

(You)

kek, Hillary is done

You had 30 years to fix this Secretary Clinton.

>You've had 30 years, what have you done?

>i was too drunk to notice

the NRA is okay with it if there's an actual judicial process to putting people on & taking people off the no fly list

>You're going to blame me for everything.
>Why not.

I genuinely chuckled, which was amazing because I was so nervous.

JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB! JEB! >JEB!

fuck the kinder gentler trump, i want him to schlong that cunt

Haven't seen this mentioned, but it blew my mind last night when Hill mentioned knowing a lot of wealthy people "who want to pay their fair share".

When Trumpf joked about illegally avoiding paying taxes.

If we were at 2, we'd receive some friendly fire from mods. That's why I posted links to the Cred Forums server on Discord, the shills would get it up to the point this place is compromised.

If Hillary does win, I'm going to livestream and kill myself. With a bullet through my head. I will post here on Cred Forums when it happens. You guys can screencap this post if you want.

yeah, good point.

Not to mention no one read her book. She sold less than 3,000 copies in the first week. I wish Trump would of brought that up.

kek

george w said in 2004 "irs DOES take donations"

>I genuinely chuckled, which was amazing because I was so nervous.
I couldn't eat anything at all last night I was legitimately that fucking nervous
Almost ran to the bathroom twice before they began

Fuck yeah. I'm thinking of moving to Melbourne/Palm Bay, FL for job opportunities.

>captcha: select all images with airplanes.

Krauthammer said it was a tie with a Trump edge, and that guy is biased as fuck. Don't let the shills fool you, Trump held his own.

FOUND HIM

It should've made much more controversy. That's legitmatelty unconstitutional, but Lester called out Stop and Frisk which IS constitutional. The judge was found to be biased. Trump was 100% correct.

Holy shit. just got home from work. The catalog is a mess. Maybe 1 normal Cred Forums thread for every 8 shill threads. I haven't seen it this bad yet.

Did CTR have a giant online seminar to teach their employees and interns how to use Cred Forums?

>this cuck on Fox

Jesus Christ

From the rally tonight it seemed like he plans to go all out in the 2nd debate.

>illegally
Filter this, calling it on the first post.
God you fucking suck kek

Trump is Christ

>and what is ______ ?

What does he say?

I doubt we'll hit Shillcon 1 until November.

We won't lose heart. We're going to shut their lying mouths.

Yeah Trump really underperformed on the race and birther stuff.

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OKAY!

twitter.com/RealAdamRose/status/780594284412088321

its rubiooooo

I was so wasted by the time the debates happened, messaged several people proclaiming my hate for niggers, jews and muslims

>illegally

I also use the law to lower my taxes.

If they did try to teach those retards something about us, it failed, as everything they do here fails.

2nd and 3rd debates. 1st debate was the most watched event since the super bowl, and so he looked nice to destroy the Media's "DRUMPF IS HITLER" narrative.

>she looked
read the post lad, it's aussie bantz

Damn, I wasn't that bad off.

Did all of the channels just show their two faces next to each other? That's the way Foxnews showed them and it made Trump's mannerism appear exaggerated.

>The theory of relativity

user her last book that she got $6.5 million advance for sold like shit too.

And no one came to her book signings, the people hated her years ago

It's absolutely mind blowing she wrote a book outlining her policy and only 3000 people went and got a copy

You'd think releasing it during an election cycle would make it at least close to a best seller

this right here.

madworldnews.com/clinton-debate-hillary-cheated/

400 lbs. Holier than thou. Hillary's war plan against isis is on her website. Trump sniffs
Hillarys 30 years of adult life. ICE
10 year old son with computer

Come November, this board will go too fast to keep up. We'll need multiple trips, myself included, ready to keep the boards running.

Is God trying to kill Trump in that picture?

Surge of talent after the debate. do your part... filter and report

be careful using that image OP

lightning is a symbol of white supremacy

Awoooovement!

>what is getting invited to debate?

Thanks for posting this image.

illegally? you mean being smart. you must be on welfare. not paying taxes or cutting down on money owned is like an epic board game, your prolly 12 and don't know what that is.. but those who pay the least have won..

i have more cash left over, to make stuff or pay for stuff, which creates jobs, INSTANTLY.

now tax dollars?

they might help u, or they go to say.. israel.. since we pledged a whole bunch recently..

but being the CTR is paying you or your literally doing this for free.

u feel bad for your mom, but tell her i had a nice time.

Yep, Krauthammer does not like Trump very much. So if even he is saying that Trump won, it wasn't the slam-dunk Hillary victory the Shills claim it was.

>Did all of the channels just show their two faces next to each other?
I was watching ABC Phoenix and it mostly focused on the person who was speaking, sometimes showing both at once

I kinda loved how he said he was proud of not paying taxes because they would squander his money too... I wonder if he accidentally said out loud what other rich people all think, that the USA just blows its money wastefully and they want to just do good things with it and say fuck the entitlements spending.

Actually thank you for mentioning that, it was the most underrated part of the debate for me.

I'm assuming we're at least 3. But it feels like 2 because throughout the day you guys have been getting mercilessly shilled.
The reality is that Trump kicked Hillary's ass, got a bit worked up, but ultimately wound up what he was trying to say. Hillary may have looked much calmer, but anyone following the conversation would have realized that she wasn't really presenting anything to the table but just saying more meaningless words about what she would do. (She left out how she was going to do it and then made tried to make fun of Trump and attack his weak points to put him on the defensive to take the heat off of her).
Not to mention the stupid moderator interrupted Trump every 10 fucking seconds but let Hillary keeping hilling.
It's obvious that she also had SOME kind of knowledge as to what the questions were going to be. Not to mention they spliced the viewboxes because Hillary is a midget and Trump is like 6'2.

There is an entire industry devoted to paying the IRS as little as possible.

But what about Hillary and Trump's relationship to the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Does anyone have the updated early voting ballot stats?

The guy on Dobbs made good commentary. Trump supporters wanted to see blood but he needed to prove he was able to control himself.

What could be in that folder?

Wow. Holy fucking shit. Are you really that despite? What the fuck.

He is giving the people a sign

hahaha --HOLY SHIT..... I just accidentally voted for Hillary Clinton. Damn that was pretty retarded but what can you do haha... I was just thinking it would be a shame if this happened for all of us LOL. Holy shit wouldn't that be retarded? Be careful guys lmfao!!!!

rally everybody I can think of who has guns to start picking targets

> tl;dr - civil war

i work till 8 so i never see Cred Forums during the day. is it really that bad?

Guys.

They honestly probably have a network drive with a handful of images, a couple word documents to copy and paste from, nothing special. One single neet could put that together in a couple of afternoons.

Each one of us knows how to troll this place and shitpost.

I truly wonder, though, how much is just trolling versus legit paid shilling. Doubt we'll ever know.

>Alex Jones orgasming over Trump mentioning the Federal Reserve and how it's raping the nation

Not to advertise him, but damn that live broadcast was comfy

DONATE NOW, LADS
youtube.com/watch?v=28P-MT4tmOA

Shills are out in full force and will be for the next few days. Do not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, reply to shills. This is probably the worst I've ever seen it be in well over a couple of years here. Stand tall my fellow patriots we will withstand this siege.

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

The shills have been everywhere since the debate last night. They're scared. So they've launched a massive psy op trying to demoralize Trump supporters.

right before the DNC mods were banning anyone who reported shill threads

Trump lives in a fantasy world he created in his mind. Example he says jobs are going to other countries and yet US unemployment numbers have been in decline for years.

I would do the same.

one little clot

>"Meme magic isn't real! We used dubs to make her cough on stage, still failed! Trump is going to lose now :((( time to give up on Making America Great Again"

YOU FUCKIGN PUSSY COWARDS you think you can just spam "praise kek" and your stupid FUCKIGN rhymie "lol she'll shit on stage " chants, posting copy pastas, getting dubs, trips, maybe even quads a few times on an image-board to get a political candidate to win. Oh the DAMAGE you've FUCKING done, did you fucking see the debate? DID YOU FUKIGN SEE IT? YOOOOUU made this happen, YOOOOU, because you tried to TWIST MEME MAGIC to YOUR WILL, OMFG im crying so HARD rIGHT NOW sII CANT EFVEN FUCKIGN SEE IM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY AT YOUR FUCKIDHbashgS.agb... a few individuals understood, they got the idea, they WORSHIPPED kek, not FORCED THEIR WILL DOWN KEK'S THROAT, AND YOU FUCKING DEMENTED HIM YOU SHITFUCKSTUPIDDUMBFUCKS... HOW WILL HE FUCKING FORGIVE US FOR WHAT YOU FUCKS FUCKING DID..

Hopefully this recent debate made you learn, our SAVIOR, our PROPHET, SENT BY KEK HIMSELF failed on stage BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKLESS FUCKS...

Sounds like rationalizing a bad situation. Everyone tuned in looking for blood and all they got was mumbling and sniffing the mic.

nice flag

I feel like the government squanders my meager taxes too. Fuck entitlement spending, it sickens me seeing anyone use EBT and shit like that.

AWOO~

Soo much shilling, if that doesn't show how well Trump did I dunno what will!

yeah this post looks totally legit and not in any way a ctr post

wth is up with this pic

was Trump's plane almost hit by lightning?

WHY NOT?
H
Y

N
O
T
?

Fox showed both faces the entire time and they only zoomed into their faces and chest, so we got to see all of Trump's mannerisms when she was talking and his arms just looked like they were flailing around when he was talking because they were out of the frame. It was a horrible job by fox, I'm not sure why they didn't switch around like every other network.

'bout a 3

>And what is Libertarianism?
>Gosh, thats embarassing I thought I was running to be a librarian.
>oh well, this could work too

>illegal
user you BIGOT! it's unclaimed extortion

>what is labor participation rate

Pre-debate commentary:
> This is really good for Secretary Clinton, since she can't draw these crowds herself...

user...

The sheer scale of the shilling is hilarious. Keep crying, I guess. That blood money from CTR must really be worth it.

I do wish Trump had done better, he should have blown her out of the water. I really hope he prepares next time, but I get the feeling he won't. Trump is Trump, for better and for worse.

TAKE NOTE

FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES I WANT YOU ALL TO LOOK AT THIS POST. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I'VE SEEN THIS POST TODAY. DIFFERENT FLAG EACH TIME.

LET THIS BE THE LAST (YOU) THESE FAGS EVER GET.

What is he mean by this?

The media hyped it like the NFL though. Trump can't be blamed for the media setting an expection of a bloodbath and then Trump just gives a normal debate performance.

>trump

No thanks. I dont vote for loser cucks

because those numbers are the horseshit that the Bureau of Labor Statistics makes up. Look at the labor force participation rate - it's the lowest it's been since women entered the workforce.

i think you just proved his point pedro...

when he ransomed his tax info for hillary's emails

Top jej

kek, I missed this.

It is odd that someone who has made 100 million dollars giving speeches can't draw a crowd when the speech is free.

To the shill that posted about the US unemployment rate. Unemployment is low because we track unemployment in a retarded fashion. If someone is unemployed for more than a year we say they left the workforce so we no longer count them. Any American unemployed for more than a year counted in the unemployment rate. Also if the goverment thinks you aren't looking for a new job hard enough they can cut you from unemployment anyway.

Trump was talking policy, Hillary and Lester Holt were talking about Trump.

Hell, at my university dining hall, a couple of unattractive girls asked one another "Would you rather vote for a career politician or some douchebag?"

Reminded me of the South Park episode where Cartman asked Butters if he were to vote for a giant douche or a turd sandwich? Depending on how you set up the question, you can bias for either side.

I didn't say anything to them cause I wasn't feeling well, but I would tell them I'd vote for the successful business man over the corrupt money-laundering bitch.

Judging by the responses here It seems people remember Trump and his comments more than Hillary and hers.

Debates are a game of memory, and so with that I'd have to say Trump came out on top.

> demoralize
> trump
> supporters

HAH
I dont think they understand how us magas work.

>90674713
how do i upvote posts

Trump dropped a huge red pill about the fed artificially propping the economy for Obama and that come November they're gonna let hell loose. He can specially turn to this debate for proof.

Pissing in a sea of piss.
Everything they do is temporary. They need to become Cred Forums to have any lasting effect.
Nobody wants to do that, not even those of us who are here already.

Do you guys hate black people? Be honest about this.

"Yeah as soon as you release those 30,000 emails."

Never change Australia.

It's making fun of the ctr pasta

Reread it

Do not respond to shills.

Filter shills

Trump used to be good at taking advantage of the media but it looked like they had him whipped.

wow. CTR really is running out of money. they cant even pay their shills to be creative anymore

Proof Trump won the debate incoming.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No only niggers

You've been doing this for 30 years

why are just now think about this

You're replying to a concern troll lad.

The one thing those seminars won't prepare them for is the psychological damage it causes to weak minded people.

ive seen it that bad before

you just have to expect this kind of thing

it's been happening for years

Trump won the debate.
Lefties in a meltdown.

Anyone watching PBS Frontline "The Choice"?

Don't like it and hope someone pulls him aside and says "look, at least take a look at what the bill the republicans put forward during the whole gun control thing after Orlando."

Funny how the (((media))) forgot that showing the Democrats sitting on the floor like kindergarten children doesn't help the public place faith in Congress.

I'm well aware of that

youtube.com/watch?v=K6wjmvFkgfg

RSBN show live for anyone that cares

we have nothing to hide
you say it like its a bad thing

79% of the Twitter chatter was about Trump. She's literally running an "I'm not Trump" campaign at this point. Not that unusual for a career politician with no overarching goals other than being elected again.

It either had to me the "You've had thirty years and now you're finally looking for a solution" or when Hillary said it's a bad thing that women need to do the same work as men to get equal pay.

When Drumpf said he has the best temperment and the crowd laughed at him

No I'm not. Just looking for opinions on the debate.

Look again.

requesting if a kind user would post the trump "youre american! youre #1!" pic, had a tough day at work and need a pick me up

>that pic
>t. someone who's never paid taxes

Positive:

>Typical politician: all talk, no action. Sounds good, doesn't work, never gonna happen

Also, not to be a Scott Adams type faggot, but the calling her secretary Clinton and drawing attention to it might be one of the most lowkey important plays of the whole race.

Negative:

>Goes on incoherent irritated ramble
>I have great temperament

>Sure
>Everyone laughs.

Really hurts. That really stuck with me and might hurt him long-term. On the upside, that's pretty much the only thing Hillary actively did that will affect the race in any meaningful way.

>No special pre-debate tune sung by Carrie Underwood
>No pre-debate segments on network OTA stations
>No John Gruden

m8 even shitty TNF is hyped more than the debate was

Revision history.

UN literally a fucking joke

GOOD EVENING, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

HIGH ENERGY, NOW-A-SWING-STATE MINNESOTAFAG WISHING YOU A COMFY TUESDAY EVENING!!

SO, NOW THAT THE DUST HAS SETTLED AROUND 24 HOURS AFTER THE FIRST BOXING MATCH, HOW ARE YOU SENPAIS FEELING?? DID THE DON GET BACK ON THE CAMPAIGN HORSE AND HAVE A KICK-ASS RALLY TODAY?? I MISSED IT; I'LL QUEUE IT UP SHORTLY

MAGA!!!!

This image is blowing up on twitter

Please share

They lack the stamina for the job.

One does not simply out-sperg Cred Forums

Reports all of these cucks to FBI and SS

Yeah that was ugly. Shame trump is so gaffe prone.

Why is Donald too much of a pussy to call Hillary "crooked Hillary" to her face?

Is he afraid if her? What a fucking puss.

when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you

>No I'm not. Just looking for opinions on the debate.
>Holy shit last night was depressing,
>Hows everyone feel about his comments on using the no fly list to take away guns? Kinda shitty imo
>Yeah Trump really underperformed on the race and birther stuff.
>Trump used to be good at taking advantage of the media but it looked like they had him whipped.

Yes. Us Trump supporters hate the niggers! Hail David Duke! Hail Hitler!

Trump had a lot of good zingers, I was watching the highlight reel on some local news, it made it look like Trump was absolutely on fire last night.

Seriously, did Hillary even say anything? She got a couple of decent hits in, but nothing I can easily remember.

>This image is blowing up on twitter

where do you think you are?

#Stamina was trending last night
Right under #Donald Trump with 2.4 mil tweets

A-OK. Will do.

Just got back from a College "Republicans" meeting. The most hardcore #CruzMissile I know now suddenly hates him and wants Kasich to win in 2020. I fucking love rato now.

We have to at least be at shillcon 2. It's only going to get worse everyone. We are in for a month and a half siege. WE SHALL NOT FALTER!

Nice image, fagtard

36D Chess.

They have a pretty good show.

>inhaling the crystal jew

I don't have that one, I have this one instead.
No matter how shitty your day went, at least you had that shitty day in the United States of America, and not India or any of the -istans.

this thread is full of dumbasses racists bitches. fuck all of you

@90674997

>drumpf
>hurr durr, look how cool i am making fun of someone's native surname, aren't i clever

@90675002
Again, you suck at this

It's just an opinion user.

That's the thing, I don't think anyone even remembers what she said

This is true.

Fact is they only count people on unemployment as being unemployed. After it runs out they no longer count you but you're even worse off.

30% unemployment... and thats minimum

you know another indicator? when trump's casinos start having problems

... because the people literally don't have the money to throw away anymore. Sitting up in his office, that must have been pretty scary to see.

Because women will get flustered and upset. It really is unfair that you can't go all out when debating a woman because the femenists will claim he's sexist.

Thats the way I see it too. This was only the first round and he didn't know how she would engage and react to him so considering all the unknowns and his first time going toe to toe with basically everything she had (I think we have all seen the shady shit uncovered from the debate last night by now) I think he did very well. Round 2 is coming up I PUMPED and can't wait to see where the fight goes from here.

TOP KEK

I'm glad I discovered my College Republicans aren't anti-Trump conservatives. However they're not aware of election news as I am, thanks to the Trump general.

anyone have a webm of the lightening bolt?

Was hillary even there?
I thought Trump was debating that Holt guy.

>trying to convince the most stubborn breed of stubborn isolated people that their worldview is 'wrong'
They must be practising on Hillary to be that confident

WOAH Cred Forums WILL NEVER RECOVER

Sage

FULL MELTDOWN FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE LEFT

Holy fucking shit, its over.. I think I speak for everyone when I say, lets just shut it down guys.

we've got a few things to hide

can you believe Donald Trump told THE WHOLE NATION that he has the support of ICE?

ICE has never endorsed a politician before. never.

isn't that incredible?

Lost my cool and knee-jerked. Sorry, bud.

Never try to associate political views with the way you talk to people. The ones that do, "Social Justice warriors," "Super sneaky alt-rightists," They start taking everything down to political viewpoints and then if someone says something different they start to kill each other then never speak to one another again.
I hope that there will be a time where the discussion of politics remains A DISCUSSION like it should be with people. Not, "Oh you associate with the ideology I don't like? Fuck you I'm never talking to you again." Shit's stupid as hell.
Also never try to take on anyone's opinions by yourself. Especially if they have friends that'll back them up and gang up on you by trying to make fun of you, call you a racist, ect.

truth, ty

h i g h
e n e r g y

vs

l o w
e n e r g y

If Trump can be Duterte for awhile we can get rid of most nigs and spics if we started executing drug users and pushers. No one is doing shit against duterte.

I wish someone would

she was a gnat

Everyone remembers things Trump and Holt said, at most they might recall "intelligence vacuum".

SHADOWSTATS.COM Y'ALL

REAL UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS

SHOWS U3, U6, BROADEST ON ONE CHART, UPDATED WHENEVER NEW NUMBERS RELEASED

UNEMPLOYMENT HAS BEEN STUCK AT 24% SINCE OCT. 2014

NICE """""""RECOVERY""""""" OBONGO

"the debate was rigged" "i had a defective microphone" "why didn't he ask her about the emails" "she said so many nasty things about me"

who's triggered now you faggots

I understand why a career politician who is heavily invested in the status quo wouldn't want Trump, but why the hell wouldn't college Republicans? Are they biblefags?

None of their tricks are working. We knew they would pretend Trump did anything but win. But they know they are pretending too

Instead of listing positives and negatives, what was the one moment that your mind goes to when remembering the debates.

wrong perspective, the rocket goes supersonic way higher up

That's true. And he definitely crushed her on the "whose quotes will I remember 2 months from now" scale. Unfortunately he also was the one who defeated himself in a way.

But looking back he really had a lot of great moments that will be memorable.

Yes. Every underaged redditor and their mum has access to this site during the day. It's just merciless shitposting until it cools off in the night.

indeed

they need some help down there
a wall would be nice

True, the dining hall was packed because it was premium night. Steak, Chicken Cordon Bleu, and Shrimp dinners for all meal plans. Wasn't the right time and place.

Like Nigel Farage said, we all have roles in life. His was to free Britain from the EU.

Trump played a most gracious, chivalrous game where he was the gentleman.

At the end, Hillary quickly rushed in the accusation that Trump is sexist.

Every independent voter will look at that and notice the disconnect, making them distrust whatever Hillary has to say from now on.

Polls held after the debate show this.

Fuck Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Yeah he fucked up a lot.

>30 YEARS
>3
>0

>Y
>E
>A
>R
>S

Swing that state, m8. Get your friends and family involved. I hope we get a domino effect.

Why can't shills see they are literally trying to kill off humanity just to make a buck for a woman that would kill them to make sure they stay quiet?

Seriously, I just can't fathom it, senpai.

>30 YEARS
>DID NOTHING
>ISIS
>NAFTA
>TPP
>CLINTON BTFO

>a bunch of things no one said

Its cool.
Your reaction was exactly the one I was trying to get because I knew how stupid and annoying that line was.

It starts with
One thing I don't know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on but didn’t even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go

>I TRIED SOOOOO HARDDDDDDDDDDD

>AND GOT SO FARRRRRRRRRRR

>BUT IN THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>IT DOESNT EVEN MATTERRRRRRRRRRRRR

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Ratdemption!
Rato offered to Help Donald prepare for Debate #2
I am once again a #Cruzmissile

That's what is so great about this debate.

People only remember Trump. Hillary basically failed at getting any attention.

SHILLS LEAVE

I heard it during the debate, but the first time he said it I swear he said ISIS. Unfortunately, many people won't know what ICE is.

ICE Union, as he's clarified

>dem sanpaku eyes
She's as good as dead, lel.

All I remember from her is "Trumped up trickle down blah" and her cringey "I think Donald just criticized me on practicibg for the debates. And yes I was." Corny smug ass smile.

Are the shills gone?

You, apparently. Who gets so assbent that they come to a Sri Lankan cupcake icing forum to whine like that?

denial isn't just a river in egypt. your candidate was the chosen retard to be sacrificed for an easy hillary run

Trump actually answered the first questions. Hillary stepped around and never said "she" would do something.

If we are talking this debate specifically, probably the negative one just because I have a negative bias.

It's faked. Checked em doh

it's sad shills have to use electoral maps and polls from months ago

Sure glad I worked for 11 hours today. I would have lost sanity browsing Cred Forums for more than 2 hours. My dear Cred Forumsacks, thanks for fighting the good fight in my stead. Especially those that worked the Cred Forumss until the wee hours. You're the real heroes here, even if you are 400 lbs laying in bed. MAGA

watch the hannity and cnn interviews you dumb cunt

All right niggers, no time for my life story, let me get to it. I'm about to talk to someone I consider pretty smart that plans on voting for Hillary. Give me your highest tier links to red pills about shillary. I have some good stuff already, but I'm afraid he's a bit biased because he gets allot of news from (((the media))) was gonna make my own thread, but I'm on mobile

If Trump ACTUALLY wanted to be President, he would have slammed Hillary last night on the e-mails and Benghazi.

Just saying.

Let me help you out there newriend!

Yeah most people have a negative feeling about the debate. You're not alone portubro

While the numales are getting their heads cut off and the sjw's are getting bent over for Achmed and Jamal, we'll be innawoods resisting the new world goverment waiting for Putin's Spetsnaz to bring us superior firepower and training.

>lulz
I have not seen that word used unironically in over ten years.

Kek, quite obviously you; resorting to fake quotes, sad!

thats so stupid, he knows we're still with him

Source please!

If this is true, I couldn't imagine Hillary showing up for debate 3. Also, I think I'm starting to like Ted Cruz now. How did this happen?

This means we won't get blamed if some nutcase in a MAGA hat shoots up a school in New Mexico.

i don't even know what day it is

ITS FREE
SWIPE YO EBT

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

What is this cancer?

>VOTE
VOTE
presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes
>VOTE
VOTE

I love this meme! Nice one bro!

So what happened to the rally?

I think he wants to be president he's just not very good at debating

Wisconsin is full enough with cucks without looking at the hyper-liberal college system.

DELET THIS

Isn't it odd that in a sense, we're talking to Shillary directly through her goons?

I mean Trump might know of Pepe, but he's not autistic enough to put a damn expose on his website.

We knew this was coming, this was expected.

this is the only photo that shows some of her notes, but still they are not readable

Honest question, why do shills try to use the term "drumpf" to antagonize Donald?

I honestly think it makes him sound cute as heck and has the opposite effect of what they desire.

strawpoll.me/11310108/

Vote for the God Emperor, faggots

Just an interesting insight on the thinking of teenagers in America: My younger sister's high school debate class watched the debate today. Apparently there aren't many Trump supporters but everyone in the class agreed Trump won. The shitlib teacher was very pissed off. She had to keep pausing the video to "fact-check" Trump's statements, but kept getting BTFO'd by various teenagers.

>Yeah he fucked up a lot.
>eah that was ugly. Shame trump is so gaffe prone.
>Yeah most people have a negative feeling about the debate. You're not alone portubro

a shitposting leaf. Why aren't they rangebanned yet?

Yes fampai. We may have an agenda of getting Trump into the white house. But what comes afterwards is even more important than that. Trump can't settle all of our problems on his own, what he needs is people who are willing to take the steps in order to fix the damage that the liberals had done. America needs soldiers, builders, engineers, business owners, and hardworking Americans that are willing to see the country thrive under competence.
Britain may have moved from the EU, but they still have a long way to go if they want to restore it to its former glory. As will we when Trump gets elected.

>Salon
Kek

no, only google

wait theres a Cred Forums discord?

Trump is not my candidate, Wilders is. Kanker wat dom.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm surprised I haven't seen Bernie help Hillary with debate skills.

At least get your facts straight CTR. President Trump wasn't chosen by anybody, the GOP fought him tooth and nail all the way until he was nominated.

The ideal choice for sacrificial lamb is clearly Jeb, who wouldn't make any waves or start a movement like President Trump has. She's been outspending him 50:1 in ads and still they're tied. So much for that "easy run".

So many newfriends, welcome! I got you

gas the frogs

amphibian war now

Do you guys admit that Trump did poorly in the debate?

Shillcon 5 is ideal Cred Forums, no shills in sight, save for the few Aussie shitposts

Shillcon 4 is "hey these few shills are kinda annoying today"

Shillcon 3 is "why are there so many shill threads? Are we being raided?" but you can still fairly easily browse Cred Forums

Shillcon 2 is when the shills and their threads become so numerous that it actually becomes very difficult to browse and converse in Cred Forums normally

Shillcon 1 is a full on raid. The shills now seem to outnumber the Cred Forumsacks and it becomes impossible to use Cred Forums normally. To my knowledge the only time we have entered shillcon 1 is the Cred Forumsharbor event. See >pic related

As for today, we are definitely being raided, but since I can still converse, I'd say we're only on shillcon 3.

No. There are still Drump shills in this hugbox.

Because it sounds silly. That's really it.

It's what children do.

He's saving that for Debate 2 or 3

He has to let the public get to know him first, before any deep thrusting.

the movie "clinton cash"

No.

seriously, do they think the racist attacks will end after Trump?

It will be the new salem witch trials, where women will be deemed racist by muslims for wanting equal pay for genders, this will end badly for them.

No reason to like low iq parasites

I'm on mobile but

Super predators
What difference does it make
Her defending a child rapist and laughing that she got him off the hook
TPP and her flip flopping in general
Obama saying she would say everything and change nothing

Is this the official site? voted.

>every post in those times was dubs

what a time to be alive

I went there once and it was the epitome of cringe and autism. Although I don't know how discord works and could only hear loads of people spouting shitty memes down their mics

what do you guys think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=VR03q6ZpWfA

this mexican bitch on cnn is a retard.

Hmmmm

dont kill yourself, kill other people!! especially politicians!!

New Thread
New Thread

@90676325

Fuck off faggot shill, you're just pissed that I'm robbing you of (you)s.

HERE THEY ARE COME AND GET THEM:

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

Lol the shills are pretty riled up I guess Trump's debate performance was more effective than we realized.

She's right.

Fixed

Thoughts?

I am mad at their culture for not seeing who really is fucking them over.

But I am able to work with any race, if they know not to be pawns of the New World Order.

It was definitely Shillcon 2 this morning, I was having balanced discussions of Trump's strategic concerns, then 7am and boom... Everything to hell.

State good. State provides. State nourishes. State daddy for my baby.

>t. The globalist future

Nice digits.

That's the thing about debates. It's about what you remember, and Trump has won the memory game.

About defeating himself, the whole MSM is outing Lester Holt as Candy Crowley 2.0. I think many people see it as Trump vs the moderator than Trump vs Hillary.

My favorite is when they crop an image of statistics favoring Illary so you cant see the source. These CTRs know they are forcing a candidate America doesn't want. Hillary is a Sithlord, not a real candidate

Protip: use >> when replying or no one will know who you are talking to!

/tg/ will be here when you get back. You are an essential part in Trump's victory, just like everyone else here.

We're all going to call in sick on November 8th because we'll simply be sick of winning.

did anyone else abandon Cred Forums during the raids last night or did you guys go down fighting?

>cnn
Leaf pls go

Ill be surprised if islam isnt itself declared a terrorist organization, citing scripture that literally tells them to do these things to people.

Freedom of religion perhaps but there are other laws that ban terrorist organizations.

- muslims have to go back home
- you cant be a muslim here either, otherwise you're literally an enemy combattant (we cant read your mind, so we have no idea about your plans to blow shit up)

> nigger noise

No, they all hate social conservatism except for the Cruz supporter. They are basically democrats with less energy.

Yeah, I guess youre right

No. One United America.

Not, the racist responses are mostly hill shills, check their other posts.

I stayed against better judgement and let my anger get the best of me.

@90676724

ALL THESE DELICIOUS (you)s THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE:

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

Teenagers are a reactionary bunch.
The leftist liberal ideals are the status quo, they will naturally seek to oppose it as they search for behavioural boundaries.
If liberals were capable of understanding the human condition at all, they would realise this is what causes the societal swings.

It reminds me of something some user said about Cred Forums once. We embrace religion, monogamy, and conservative views because in the age where degeneracy rules, the only way left to rebel is to be good people.

That's alright. Hopefully the next debate leaves a better impression.

I do want to ask, you had a negative experience, but have you changed your support?

If social conservatism isn't their motive, then it's absurd for them to support anyone but Trump. Are they a bunch of neocons who want more war in the middle east or "free trade" with countries that have cheaper wages and less regulations?

The pendulum is swinging back to the right, even the kids are getting redpilled.

That's how I have felt everyday growing up.

We were the children of hippies yet they rebelled by being bigger hippies, which made no sense.