UH OH GUYS

>Trump supporters using Reddit and Cred Forums message boards bombarded the online polls and spread the effort to Twitter to catapult the hashtag “#Trumpwon” to the No. 1 trending topic.

nypost.com/2016/09/27/online-polls-showing-trump-won-the-debate-were-rigged/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
nypost.com/author/marisa-schultz/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/JP/
twitter.com/DustinGiebel/status/780814613021548544
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/27/that-viral-image-showing-trumpwon-starting-in-russia-is-probably-fake/?postshare=3111475023399068&tid=ss_tw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90665971/#90665971
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90527990/#90539828
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Strange. I had NYPost as a pro-Trump website.

me too

>how dare people participate

>(((Schultz)))

>NO YOU CANT VOTE IN THESE POLLS IF YOU DISAGREE WITH US

Way to go idiots, your fake polls have inflated Trump's ego, and now he's going to go into the second debate and double down on all the shit he was doing in the first one

It's almost like you guys WANT him to lose

so what theyre saying is that the polls are ruined...... because people voted in them? then what the fuck are you supposed to do with a poll huh?

>waaaaaah Clinton clearly won despite coming off as incredibly unlikeable
>the polls and focus groups must have been rigged by the hacker known as Cred Forums

>post polls in the internet for a consensus
>get mad when polls get voted and spread

kek

>trump calls the polls rigged
What a crackpot, what a loony toon! He's unfit for the presidency he's a fucking nutcase!

>liberals call the polls rigged
It's obvious that a secret cabal of racist nazis online are systematically rigging polls all over the internet to bump up trump's ratings for some dastardly reason, like killing all non whites and bringing hitler back to life!

If the votes don't show the results I want its rigged WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH - NY Post

ok :^)

He's not that retarded and neither are his advisors.

There will be a marked improvement in Trump's debating regardless of how much we support him.

The press is grilling him for a bad debate performance. He will improve.

hahaha whos jewing who now?

Good Morning

Globalists want a recount you say. Brexit 2.0 you say.

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS RIGGED THE POLLS BY VOTING IN THEM REEEEE

>THEY ALSO RIGGED TWITTER BY ALL TWEETING AT THE SAME TIME AND MAKING #TRUMPWON TRENDING

The article lists reddit and Cred Forums specifically. Mark Levin just talked about it on air. I sort of agree that we should probably not inflate the polls. It attracts more negative attention than were already getting. Id like to see more cfg-style memeing to normies, personally.

yeah it's like they have even a shred of integrity.

i just read that, didnt really say much at all

But there Open polls, that's not rigging. I'm sure plebbit and 4chin voted for trump while BLM and tumblr voted for shillary, who the hell cares? rigging is when one candidate loses, but still wins anyways despite the polls, dumb fucking jew york posts

>thanks to social media, more people saw the polls than otherwise would have, so they voted
>so that means they were rigged
we let these people own things and vote

CORRECT THIS

But I'm voting for Trump and I believe he won the debate, albeit by a hair.

Just because I shitpost doesn't mean my poll vote doesn't count. Trump has more of a movement behind him, get over it.

Thats how shit works dumbass.

You're right. he should have mopped the floor with the Cunt. Especially when she brought up Libya all by her self.

how is it rigged, if i voted only once?
does my vote not matter because i browse Cred Forums?

Cred Forums is in the MSM way too much these days. It's almost weekly now we're mentioned.

This
Leftist post links to polls on their sites as well and now they are butthurt getting played at their games.

What's stopping anyone from saying that?
No one in journalism has integrity

Did (((Levin))) mention Cred Forums or just the article?

Jesus fuck do you not understand the concept of brigading?

Libtards and CTR blown the fuck out.
Lulz
How sweet your tears taste

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

>nypost

>vote in favor of trump in poll
>DUDE STOP RIGGING THE POLL

Checked

Also you need to underline that first one and the part about hallucinations.

Cred Forums has become the most powerful organization in the world?

Feels good man

Cuck. It's a poll on the internet, we like Trump and we voted in it.
>WHOA DUDE LIKE THATS BAD
Play to win user-kun

Clinton shill here
if she lost it's rigged is basically our narrative atm

Hillary displayed her Parkinson's twitch during the debate...

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Involuntary movements and can affect the hands, arms, head, face, voice, trunk, and legs. Most tremors occur in the fingers and hands. In some people, tremor is a symptom of a neurological disorder or appears as a side effect of certain drugs.

New York Post is a rag; it has a pretty bad reputation, except for the sports writing

why would you risk getting shot three times in the back of the head for this cunt's shekels.

you realize if she wins or loses she has to cover her tracks right

> ORC International

I plead the fifth

worked well for seth rich right

Please of remove that image it is of great ofens to my people thank you God Bless you -CTR

Where were the 95% of Bernie supporters to vote for Hillary then? I guess they couldn't be bothered.

This fucking desperate

Trump won last night

And the world these kikes knew ended

>Vote 40 times on 40 different IPs in one poll
>DUDE STOP RIGGING IT

nigga there are active intelligence campaigns now trying to influence us

eat shit lowtax

Everyone I talked to today at work said they and their spouses all liked Trump better after the debate. He definitely won on economics. Most important topic of the evening. Otherwise was just he said she said kind of shit.

lol you're paid and complement Hillary's botnet. We're powered by nothing more than the glowing power of our autism.

HAHAHAHA THE MSM IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE...

ALEX JONES!!!!

It's not rigging. The polls are actually rigged against Trump and we are simply correcting the record.

nypost.com/author/marisa-schultz/
>Womyn
>Jew
>'''reporter''' gets her stories from /r/politics
>>>"The Daily Dildo suggested that"

The only people on this site are shills now anyway so linking to polls would just boost Clinton

Wow
Howard Dean was accusing trump of being a cocaine addict. What a fucking douche, even Kelly said he was disgusting, usually she loves to shit on trump.

WTF, like polls aren't rigged daily all over the Internet, implying only leddit and pol are the bad guys here, but would be A OK and never reported if a bunch of NYT and PBS shills hit a poll.

Kek, online polls are so retarded they deserve to be flooded. I bet Clinton supporters flooded them too so who cares?

LOL. YOU NERDS TAKING HURR DURR "WE", WE'RE", "US" (Cred Forums : WE ARE SOOPER ELITE MESSAGE BOARD ) WE MENTIONED ON NEWS AGAIN.. WE FAMOUS LOSER NERDS IN MOMMY BASEMENT NOW!
#TRUMPWON

Rigging online polls won't win you the election, fags.

Want a tissue Jamal?

>smart money
>making financial adjustments based on a debate

Wew lad. I got a bridge to sell you.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/JP/

I'm still not convinced that 20 online Cred Forumsacks could "rig" the polls. You know how small of a percentage of the American population uses Cred Forums, let alone /po/? I honestly can't tell you, but I imagine it's insignificant.

Holy shit kek, what a fucking loser.

Of course it will, polls influence people minds

Apparently gambling on politics is what the Japanese use to predict elections.

When democrats bus-in niggers to vote, it's called "get out the vote", and when white people vote against democrats en masse, it's "rigging".

Rly make you think

Implying all this was rigged by us.

>Commies think there's 100k+ people on Cred Forums

pls be my pol gf

New York Times is basically owned by Carlos Slim

Nobody cares CTR. Fuck off with this topic again.

unfortunately for you, your candidate cannot abstain from looking like a complete cunt no matter what she tries

for some cunts the cunt gene is just so deeply ingrained and thoroughly spread throughout the DNA it really is impossible to appear like a decent human being no matter how much you force a smile.

The line is only set by currently available information and the bookie's perception of that information; too bad the election is six weeks away. Literally nothing matters except November 8.

If anything, people enjoy coke, it would actually benifit his appearance as a cool, no frills bad ass, just saying.
Trump/Kek/Pepe (pbuh)

>retards think each of those votes is only one person
marblecake also the game

>libshit posts poll
>trump fans vote in said poll and tell other trump fans to vote in said poll
>trump wins poll
>liberals scream and cry

Liberals needs to be executed

They really have no idea what they are dealing with.

One does not simply out-sperg Cred Forums

Smart money backed Bremain.

The bandwagon effect is a psychological phenomenon in which people do something primarily because other people are doing it, regardless of their own beliefs, which they may ignore or override. The bandwagon effect has wide implications, but is commonly seen in politics and consumer behavior.

>all speculation with no data
well that settles it then

>It's obvious that a secret cabal of racist nazis online are systematically rigging polls all over the internet to bump up trump's ratings

Literally what we all did immediately after the debate. You mustn't of been here. 30+ threads of "fix this poll" "#trumpwon now"

>voting is rigging

>There's a cartoon frog after me! He's a Nazi, too!

>MFW people think a couple of shit posters rigger +100k votes.

>It's obvious that a secret cabal of racist nazis

And frog worshippers.

>i just read that, didnt really say much at all

The headline is all that's necessary.

>THE DAMNED CARTOON FROG AND ITS CULT ARE OUT TO GET ME. THEY RIGGED THE ONLINE POLLS WITH THE HAARP WEATHER MACHINE. STANLEY KUBRIK FAKED THE BENGHAZI ATTACK.

>Cred Forums is in the MSM way too much these days. It's almost weekly now we're mentioned.

Cred Forums has a trickle up affect they can't stop by ignoring it.

>implying the shills didn't outnumber us on debate night
JFC, the catalog was a mess

>voting in a poll means you rigged it

I dont get it ?

i call it trump trickle up meme economics

Kek is truly Great and Powerful

wow. 11/10 shitpost

>people go and vote in open polls
>rigged

Nsh

Voting in polls means they're being rigged guys.

hahahahha

Some of the polls had like 500,000+ votes cast, I really wonder how many people use Cred Forums and Reddit who are Trump supporters.

new york times and new york post are two different papers

Brigading is a libshit buzzword for "I don't like it when a majority of people disagree with me, arrest them!"

How many voted in the cnn poll?

Getting people to vote is now "rigging".

>voting is rigging now

How is this rigged?

It's just advertising

Using a script or bots would be rigging a poll, not just voting.

I have no idea honestly, but cnn claimed it was a blowout for hillary. I'm not sure if it was open to the public or not.

>Rigging an online poll
NOT OKAY
>Rigging a United States Presidential Nomination
Perfectly okay

Like 500 and some odd. Scientific polls generally don't get 1.9m respondents like the Time shit.

>assuming no scripts or bots
>ignoring people actively calling for mass voting by individuals using airplane mode and in cognito and shit
marblecakealsothegame had bot prevention too.

It was not

Pretty sure a bunch of people got fired over that. And that was just biased management, not even rigging votes.

Unless you're talking about something else.

I don't care. Polls are to form opinions not relay them.

>it's against my narrative it must be rigged!
don't let the tinfoil cut off your circulation

hahaha these tinfoil hat retards

oh no the big bad boogeymen are rigging your polls! hahahahaha

>tfw all the good posts are me
Veraciticiously good feel

Well I guess now they know how it feels

Rigging the polls by voting, if you kill your enemies they win

>A fucking hashtag trending on Twitter
>Earth shattering news

mrrrnnggghh

HIS SUPPORTERS BEAT THE CTR THEY RIGGED THE RIGGED POLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't say it was rigged. I said it was full of bots and script voters and shit and wasn't at all scientific. Assuming a representative distribution of script and bot users that wouldn't rig the poll.

>lowtax
you going to start making references to YTMND too?

One candidate systematically rigged the Democratic primary, the other candidate has supporters that repeatedly voted in online polls

Time had 1,500,000
CNBC had 900,000
CNN had 521

Yup. We were able to organize multi MIlLLIONS of anons on a global scale to rig the online polls.

That's how powerful we are, right guys?

>who wore it better?

Dirty Riggers

i check the post evey day and they are very anti trump.

It's time to play "who took sophomore statistics"

>systematically
We have the emails courtesy of Russia so we know that didn't happen. The leadership of the DNC being Hillary supporters doesn't invalidate the actual votes that took place across the country that gave her the nomination.

Nobody is saying they should have acted the way they did, but
1. That's not Hillary's campaign
and
2. That doesn't make these polls any more legitimate.

welp. time for the post to die.

>democracy was hijacked by the majority

That's literally what democracy is.

>enthusiastic voters visiting online polls to vote
>"the polls are rigged"

Lol the msm has really gone off the conspiracy deep-end. I love it. Now all they need is some brain-force

twitter.com/DustinGiebel/status/780814613021548544

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/27/that-viral-image-showing-trumpwon-starting-in-russia-is-probably-fake/?postshare=3111475023399068&tid=ss_tw

that's the joke

> If you vote for an option I don't agree with in a PUBLIC poll, you're rigging it.

The loud minority overtook the silent majority. Congratulations, Trump supporters have become the tumblrinas. O im laffin

Japan we love your country and culture, but we can't let crooked Hillary win, I'm sorry

this dudes posts are hilarious 9gag

>implying Hillary campaign isn't spending literally millions of dollars to botnet those polls
FUCK U GUYS HILLARY IS JUST A NICE OLD WOMAN WHO WANTS TO HELP US. SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG

Meme death squads when?

schultz is more of a goy name than a jew name fyi

oh no the public voted in the public polls

that's so terrible

that's worse than closing the door on bernie delegates so they couldn't vote for him

I'm bout to go get a VPN in preparation for when your Pepe posts show up in background checks for years back and disqualify you from all jobs

When that day comes I'm either going to exile myself into the woods or kill myself.

I didn't say that.

Both sides tried to rig the shit out of those polls.

It's just Trump won.

margins would have been far worse and turnout far lower if Hillary's side had done nothing. Online political poll don't merit that much interest. Fuck, the Time poll alone would have had to have like 2% of the debate viewers voting in it to get that turnout.

It's funny that this is considered "rigging" when it is the simple exercise in free will and one-person one-vote "democracy."

Even more amusing is that jews have special software to do this called Megaphone.
>article critical of jewland
>Megaphone users are alerted with link
>go make positive comment
>online poll regarding jewland/jewry
>go vote in poll to ensure positive result for jews

But if Trump supporters -wherever we're coming from- do this
OY VEY IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH

>msm using Cred Forums's excuses

My mom who was a jebhead even liked what he said and will now vote for him.

>frog worshippers.
yeah that's important, can't forget that part

>I'm sure plebbit and 4chin voted for trump while BLM and tumblr voted for shillary,

Why are you SURE of this? Maybe they have integrity and you don't.

>vote in a publicly available poll for /badcandidate/ = TROLL

In African countries being this far off from exit polls would trigger international calls for a new election.

>democracy was hi-jacked by the majority oh no
WHAT THE FUCK IS DEMOCRACY

In African countries they don't have to rig the exit polls because people don't want to get shot.

So if I say "hey guys, Time is having a poll". And some of you go there and vote, that is considered rigging?

Anyone got the screens of retard Trumptards spamming votes and using tools to vote multiple times?

I need to BTFO these trumpfaggots

FUCK YOU GUYS I FUCKING HATE TRUMP AND I FUCKING HATE THIS WEBSITE SO FUCKING MUCH. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO ELECT A FUCKING BIGOT WHO IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER. STOP RIGGING THE POLLS YOU FUCKING NECKBEARDS

That was CTR doing it on purpose to make us look like retards who were spamming it, when usually one user posts and some people vote

only if you engage in /wrongvote/ and the result is not amenable to the left

GET IN HERE TOWN HALL DEBATE NEXT USER QUESTIONS

No, but when you have a list of ALL the polls and say "we need to fix this", that IS what rigging is. One of them had Trump at 100% at one point. That is Saddam Hussain territory.

WAIT ARE YOU SAYING TRUMP'S SUPPORTERS LIKE TO RIG REALITY SO IT ONLY BENEFITS THEIR WORLD POINT OF VIEW? I AM FUCKING SHOCKED!

So Trump supporters were more organized and enthusiastic for their candidate and it resulted in higher poll numbers........what am I missing?

I saw a few threads of CTR shills pretending to be Trump supporters posting this sort of stuff to dog whistle alert other CTR shills to try to rig the polls.

Hillary and CTR still got BTFO, hard.

Yall are fucking terrible at this, faggots.

>Everyone I talked to today at work said they and their spouses all liked Trump better after the debate
Stop working with retards. Kthnxbai.

Here you go

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90665971/#90665971

He posts the script he used in the same thread.

More proof of poll rigging

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90527990/#90539828

>trumpniggers in charge of damage control

what kind of retards do this for political purposes? This shit is shilling. fucking corrupt as fuck. Hope you fucking bot asswipes got paid for this because for fuck's sake this is politics and the shoes you're licking have billions in the bank

Those polls were voted on by nearly a million people each, Cred Forums doesn't have enough influence and visitors to fully rig the polls in their favour.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90527990/#90539828
THANK you user. so fucking obnoxious. These fucking faggot neckbeards have their stupid ass mysoginist secret club, they watch the debates together, and all act together to vote for who they think is best. This website needs to be fucking shut down now.

>polls are void completely because a small number of people on this image board voted twice with incognito mode for trump
a good part of those double votes were cancelled out by hillary supporters voting twice as well. Poll of the university after the debate reflected the online polls as well.

This whole narrative about how Cred Forums "rigged" polls is desperation, they're beginning to realize that Clinton doesn't have supporters, not like Trump does at any rate. These kind of online voting efforts were actually pretty common for Obama supporters during the 2012 election and Bernie supporters during the primaries, the fact that Hillary cannot muster enough enthusiasm to win or even remain competitive in online polls says more about the state of her campaign than CTR or the media would care to admit.

What the fuck I am russian now?

>the hacker known as Cred Forums

The sad thing is, this is what baby boomers in the media think. Right up there with interpreting pepe as a meme as a neo-nazi symbol.

pepe as a neo-nazi symbol instead of just a meme**

they def weren't rigged. Seattle Times had a poll that showed Trump won....SEATTLE TIMES

trump is going to win. Deal with it

>Rigged

Blame Clinton because she's the one that does the rigging in the first place.

Calm down, lady.

You're hysterical.

>directing more normies to Cred Forums

what do these people think that they are doing? All but the most progressive of shills will get turned if they come here.

Do they know that drudge is like the 2nd most visited website?

The moral of the story is this:
When Trump "loses" he still WINS.

It's driving the shills and libs CRAZY!

If only they were this outraged over emails showing Hillary rigged the primaries

Your CTR shilling is weak and low energy.

You do not have the stamina for this job.

You fight for a few shekels.

We fight for the love of our race, our God Emperor, and our memes.

There's a reason he didn't wipe the floor with her. Holt Lester was on her side.

This is in the catalog 4 times.
Calm the fuck down.

Also,
>No opposing force.

So they get angry when we rig the polls but when they do it it is okay? Fucking hypocrites.

There are at least 100k people browsing Cred Forums at any given moment. It spikes during big events.

Responding to the polls is "rigging them."
Jesus.

>People voted in online polls for who they support

Stop the fucking presses.

It was Ebaums! I swear they were the ones who did this!

Of course the press was going to do that regardless of how he performed but yea he could stand to improve his debate skills a bit. Though I must say I was pretty satisfied with how he did last night considering the careful line he had to walk and the fact that the moderation was out to destroy him.

Nah that would be a net win for them. I wouldn't necessarily say all publicity is good publicity here but I think the propaganda potential of all the polls pointing towards a Trump victory far outweighs any downside caused by a few news outlets complaining that Nazi frogs rigged the game. Remember that normies don't pay attention to every little thing like we do.

Well by rigging they mean we spammed the shit out of them voting multiple times. But everybody does that with internet polls

>STAHP DISAGREEING WITH MEEE
My god, just when I think they've hit maximum autism, shit like this happens.

>brigading
Only illegal redditors use that term
You have to go back

I would be inclined to agree user. I mean how many Nazi frogposter's with aspergers who live in their moms basements doing origami could their possibly be in the world? Maybe like 12?

Well, to be fair I'm sure there was an effort to brigade polls in favor of Trump.

Here's the thing, though:

Where was Hillary's brigading effort?

Not an argument. And besides all it takes to rig an half assed poll with no captcha is a bunch of mediocre programmers.

They lack the stamina for the job.

One does not simply out-sperg Cred Forums

I blame the Russians

>Russians rigged polls

I for one welcome our Russian allies

Hillary doesn't have any supporters that are 400 pound hackers?

Even our HR lady at work was saying it, namely that Hillary came off as smug and unlikable, which is something I think liberals forget. She is an inherently unlikable person and on stage next to Trump she looks like a mannequin.

You clearly missed all the threads with instructions on how to bot the polls yesterday

thanks for correcting the record

The more popular this place gets the worse it becomes. You can actually see it getting worse by the hour.

>when Trumpfags are all underaged memesters
He lost and you won't be 18 by the time he needs your vote

No, but she does have supporters that are 400 pounds.

this is correct

Gross fact: a feminist made that with period blood