Who won Cred Forums?

Who won Cred Forums?
strawpoll.me/11318161

Thanks for the data guys, I have to do a report on the first debate. Dubs gets to choose one picture or sentence I'll add to my paper.

>source: Cred Forums

Americans will lose either way and cry over the loss of their country. Fuck THEM they deserve it

He's pretty red pilled, I don't think he would do much other then talk to me privately if I wrote "Death to all niggers" at the top of the report.
Watch that edge, I damn near cut myself

Holy fuck trips win

KEK HAS SPOKEN

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, PENDEJO

Well, it's official guys, Shillary wins gg

>Caring what the results of a seen-for-5-minutes poll will be on a Mongolian intersectional basket weaving forum
>Ignoring mass of polls that confirm Trump won the debate

Shills gonna shill, I guess.

bernie is the only one 4 me

trips don't lie. Trump got rekt

Praise Kek

See for yourself.

how about you share this poll with mutiple sites instead of just Cred Forums fgt

>strawpoll on Cred Forums

Redundant.

Full house.
kek

i really wanted him to win. i actually watched the debate 3 times now, once with commentary. i read the anons transcript that showed how biased the moderator was against trump. and i still think trump didn't do great. this doesn't mean he will necessarily lose, and this doesn't mean he won't sway some people on some of the points he made. but let's be honest here guys - he could have done better. he should have done better. i think he was nervous because it was his first debate and because he was grilled by the said biased moderator, that's probably what caused his low energy. it's ok though, he'll recover.

>Posting this on a biased board
>using that data for a school assignment

Top kek