Your meme magic cannot defeat real magic

Your meme magic cannot defeat real magic.

Sheckmate mang.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY
numalemedical.com/
voices.nationalgeographic.com/2011/09/06/9-11-and-global-consciousness/
youtube.com/watch?v=CgE-BS50Qfk
youtube.com/watch?v=k1qACd0wHd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. mexican wizard

ay dios mio

>haypeg
jej

Tarot cards can't create an outcome. They're only used to predict an outcome.

A Shekel for a Good Goon Goy

youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY

>those cards
>real magic

These are the same people that think John Edward actually talks to dead people.

>mexican warlocks predicted Trump wouldn't be the GOP nominee
I am inclined to believe they are full of shit compared to KEK.

>Mexican "meme magic"

Is this the work of Mexican intellectuals?

>Mexican wizards

You need inteligence points to cast spells.

>spicshit cards
>stronger than repeating digits

Since meme magic appears to be working and their magic does not...

Tarot cards don't reveal specifics, they are meant to divine general consequences. The entire purpose of tarot in hermeticism is to figure out whether a ritual is worth carrying out. This bitch knows about as much about "magic" as she knows about global economics: Nothing.

Also the fact they have writing all over them is pretty hilarious. Those are like Tarot Training Wheels.

>Mexican magicians

Mexican warlocks are powerless against meme magicians turned into sorcerers.
You don't know what you're dealing with

>Mexican
>intellectuals

this is so pathetic, globalist pigs must be dancing watching their tools working

Tell me /pol. How far are you willing to go to meme this man into the whitehouse?

Memes are not important.

>mexican wizards

If they are not gypsies, I am not afraid.

Mandatory.

You fucks assume we Meme magicians haven't been using real magick with meme magic.

That is why CTR will never be able to use meme magic.

Hillary will suck Moloch's dick in hell.

Don will win.

NUMO GWAI GWAI FAI DEES AUO

NUMO GWAI GWAI CHECK DEES DUBS

Came here to post this.
>Drumpf BTFO by Mexican warlocks

Mexgicians

Kek, they're so lazy they can't even learn the symbolism required. Its on the card

>It's out of our control now
numalemedical.com/

We opened Pandora's Box

HAHAHA
fpbp

>this is how far the media has to stretch to slander trump

>Mexican Warlocks

I wonder hoe well known he is in Mexico.

Beans are the magical fruit

mexican magician is the setup for the best pun

Sorry for being a pain in the ass, but...
>Beans
>Fruit

>Not the Magician
Trump confirmed for losing meme magick.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Your meme magic cannot defeat real magic.
But I'm a spic too.

By this article's logic, I can just buy some tarot cards, do the same thing, and come off just as legitmate with an opposite answer. Meme magic plus real magic [spoiler]trumps[/spoiler] the bullshit coming out of that Mexican gypsy's cunt.

I'll do it too. I've coincidentally been interested in getting a complete set of tarot cards for novelty's sake lately after having some fun with an old deck of playing cards in the past few weeks.

Guess it's time to amp up the meme magic then.

Mexico tell me this is just an isolated incident, your people aren't childish enough to believe in this crap right?

holy fuckin friholees, this fucker is a real thing.

BLESS ME WITH YOUR MESOAMERICAN MAGIC FOR GOOD LUCK IN REPEATING DIGITS.
Kek be praised

!!!

BLESS ME WITH YOUR MESOAMERICAN MAGIC FOR GOOD LUCK IN REPEATING DIGITS.

Bullshit Scholomo

I'm Hispanic and we are all voting for Trump.

Ass itching much??

It's time.

Fucking Witnessed
user is right. We need more memery

Please be careful.

can you guys post your supernatural/magical/spiritual Pepes?

>77222
Make america great again!

>mexican magicians

How do I learn Kekism

A drawing for Trump's future of the USA would probably be
>Magician
>Death
>Emperor

For those who don't know Tarot, Death is a rebirth, not an end. That's The Tower.

In KEK we trust

>mexican warlocks

PRAISE KEK!

Why don't these Mexigicians conjure up some greencards and papers?

What happens if Trump doesn't become president

Does that make Mexican magic real?

We'll destroy the taco bowls.

Our magic is much older.

challenge accepted.

This
>thinking that fate matter when there are a group of people who can literally mold reality at a whim using repeating digits

I'd be scared guys, they can do some really cool magic tricks, see?

Is that the guy from that video? Did he die?

Little do these satanic cucks know.... kek is a worshiper and follower of Jesus Christ
No king but KING JESUS

Aw he thinks there is hope
everything must turn to ash before the rebirth
Hope you own silver

Witnessed dubs of truth
Jesus and Kek are on the same side!

He had to wait at the hospital, he didn't make it.

someones kung fu is stronger than the others.

Meme magic is more powerful than what you can imagine.

You are a fool to think it could be controlled, and a heretic to think it should be.

I've been performing rituals to help Trump win. He was nominated so I think I'm stronger than these Mexican witches.

He actually made it to a hospital? I think I'd rather burn alive than what he went through

KEK IS HERE

His head is cut off, I was kidding.
I imagine he was alive when they took his face though.

>real magic
>shit-tier arcane arts/tarot cards meant to keep the subhumans at bay
Kek, nothing compares to the power of sheer human will. When people will their desires onto a single cause all at once our brains sync up and the will becomes reality.
Proofs
voices.nationalgeographic.com/2011/09/06/9-11-and-global-consciousness/

That faggot is wrong half the time on all his predictions. I remember when he predicted that Obama wouldn't win the election the first time he ran but that a woman was going to be president and everyone assumed it was going to be sarah palin

There are frogs in mexican magic too. They are dried up and pulverized for various spells.

Snaps fingers.

And now it has just been nullified

Tarot IS meme magic

Raspaco

>Tarot
>shit tier
Tarot is another manifestation of the archetypes, it's just being abused by retards
You wouldn't shit on astronomy just because horoscopes are a thing, right?

Hey user, DR LEGAL immigrant here, is there anyone in line to MAKE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC GREAT AGAIN? (implying it was ever great... Implying didn't Trujillo get the DR as close to greatness as possible but he was a rapist)

The thing is that no one knows how to use them, they are almost a lost art, only reatards that guess totally ambiguous and vague "predictions" of the future use them, and even if... What kind of power do they hold user, since you seem to be in the know

>He dubbed
PRAISE HIM

>Implying meme magic isn't real
>Implying I haven't been backing it up with other forms of magic
>Implying those bean niggers could hex harder than us.

Egyptian magic is stronger than beaner magic.

Dank meme. Saved.

>Mexican Magic

>"""Mexican warlocks"""

Japanese humor is lost on these gaijins.

Kek has proven himself more than enough for us to know that they cannot best him or our digits

mexico has got some weird shit. are they competing with japan?

>Mexican magic.
>Is THIS your green card?

Yeah haha kek haha pepe :DDDDD Maybe if we meme it hard enough Hillary will lose the first debate::DDD:DDDD:PPPP

Oh wait nothing happened because Kek isn't real

>Mexican intellectuals

Again? Really?

Great green one, bless those of us most worthy

0.05$ Has been deposited to your account.

Kek is not amused!

What have we done?

Grace us with your presence

Give us a sign!

MAGIC MUST DEFEAT MAGIC JACKIE

Truth is only belief, user.
As long as people have faith that something is true, it holds power over them.
Divination and astrology don't have any inherent meaning or basis in reality. They don't have any power on their own. We give them that power by assigning meaning to what the rationalist would call "coincidence"

I respect Tarot a lot more than astrology because the Tarot system is actually pretty complex and interesting. 22 cards, each with double meanings depending on their orientation, all representing various archetypes of life. And that number goes up to 78 if you're including the Lesser Arcana. Reading and understanding how any given combination of three could go together to form a narrative is pretty cool.

top kek

>Cartel_Two_Face_Ripoff.jpg

Channel the will of kek.

She didn't even cough once.
Why isn't Kek doing anything?

>real magic
you know what an oxymoron is?

Damn this Thelemic one is probably my favorite now, thanks famalam.

lol, there's a billboard for this on my drive to school (UNLV)

He is shielded from shill Magick by Mjolnir

Kek is real

pity the amphibious infidels.

Trump's finished either way. There's no recovery from his disastrous performance.

Trump Tower 16

it was over for Hillary before it began

Kys jap shill

tierra de brujas knows no walls.

>spics dealing in magic
>cant cure their diabetes
iOralé!

You saw it here. The destroyer of moloch is a death angel sent by the Creator. Kek devours the unrighteous.

lmao. kek and I mock you

And I thought it could have passed for skype humor.

What's so wrong with legal immigration?

"Smart" money doesn't jump ship when there are still 2 debates left.
That's a good way to play yourself.

nunca ha sido jugado este juego?

anons in denial that pepe is a cheap ripoff of the chupacabra. behold the mexican magic.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were telling their children stories about how he eats children and rapes puppies.

I-I hope it doesn't come to this.

WE

>Trump
The Fool, The Chariot, Death
>Clinton
The Magician, The Devil, The Tower

We've already defeated Bernie's "real magick." Kek is a chaos god. He gives no fucks about this ceremonial wetback magick.

I'll just say that no one here beliefs in creationism. And would be crazy to say that the earth isn't round.

Some old and rural faggots may believe him, but we mostly kek at that

I'm so happy to be seeing Kek threads in this sea of shills.

kek

Blessed thread you say?

Digits and happening in Belgium.

I need to stop going to /fit/
First thought when I saw this was "I wonder what his bodyfat percent was? 20%?"

Are tarrot cards even real? Or is it literal meme magic where you start beliving it because events that happen after your reading may line up and because you are subconciously thinking of your reading, you think its real?

Guy is known because he's the "principal" warlock of the place. Sometimes in facebook they popped up parody articles about him making a prediction. He's probably the worst warlock because he hasn't been right ever, not even on 50-50 chances

Is he ok?

le mexican magic egg. the frog does not have a chance.

>implying their low energy sigils can beat our hypersigil

The wall just got 10 ft higher

Kek bless.

mexican warlock predicted this many moons ago

SHADILAY! Kek will grant Trump victory in the next two debates and in the election.

plz.
this latino shit has been going on for generations and it only took a few months for them t try to shut don KEK, Pepe, and Meme magic. Its obvious which is more powerful.

does america have a grand warlock?

youtube.com/watch?v=CgE-BS50Qfk

Oh, shit. Just realized my get. Trump new POTUS confirmed.

If singles, Hillary wins the presidency and whites everywhere are displaced.

White genocide confirmed. Where's your KUK God now drumpftards?

No, just a Grand Wizard

All magic is meme magic at it's core.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1qACd0wHd0

The point of tarot is basically to get you thinking memetically.

My singles cancel out all drumpf sigils

Meme magic gets don't work that way famalam.

My chaos singles say otherwise senpai

You are the the chaos
I am the synchronicity of oblivion, of getless posts

Marvel at my lack of gets stormcuck

>my chaos
>you are the chaos

kek, your shitposting doesn't even make sense

The cum on the reporter's mother's face reveal.....that they are lying faggots.

I am the chaos of orderly unsycronized gets, the waves of meaningless posts which you oppose.

You are the chaos of Change, I am the chaos of Order.

>now watch these singles

There's literally no difference except that we're winning.

Their single minded shriveled up whore gypsy guessing game has no power over the mass consciousness of the will of thousands of virgin basement dwelling 400lb hacker neets who are all aligning their thoughts.

This from the Cred Forums thread of mexican maid fucking for cash?

Kek will not allow the Mexicans to grant their "beaner magic".

>Babbys first tarot deck
I mean they have good taste in Rider-Waitte but
>Card meanings inscribed on the card
Laughing_/x/.gif

I already did tarot for trump since he first joined. Nigga always keeps getting Emperor (not inverse) as a future outcome in Celtic Cross divination.

The LA Times has a point. Latinos would NEVER indulge in occult practices were it not for Trump.

I was blind, but now I see.

Underrated post

I loved loteria as a kid

Gold, Jerry. Gold

MAGIA MEMETICA
ALABADO SEA KEK

tarot cards can't melt steel frogs

yes.

>abusive husband
>cheating wivs
>alcoholic sons
>going to some two bit con artist for help

This is why the spaniards fucked up my ancestors and raped them put of existence, its almost as if it was divine providence for all their savagery and here we are again getting on God's bad side.

Trump winning and deporting all their illegal asses is just them bringing about God's wrath into themselves, the fucking heathens

>all those spanish words that are just english words with some vowels switched or an extra vowel at the end

I knew big time drug dealer who was Mexican... we called him 'Mex' he said his madre back in Mexico did rituals and spells for his protection ...

He died when he was shot ..not sure if it was random crime or a result of some altercation but I think it speaks to the efficacy of Mexican folk magic..

Praise kek

What are they gonna do? Read broken taco shells? Toss cocaine leaves? Roll the beans? Top fucking lel "Latino magic" is nothing compared to Kek

LA RANA

>beaner warlocks

>Molochfags are this autistic
>Think singles can wipe out seven 7s

HERETICS GET YE GONE

>implying some googly eyed hoe from taco land can keep up with a 30y/o virgin that got repeating digits like mine

we already have turned to kek and nothing is stopping he once he has been realeased. The german pilot that crashed the plane with no survivors was the starting signal of the future you can not stop us it is already over

They tried this at fifa too and it didnt save them from penal.

we already have turned to kek and nothing is stopping he once he has been released. The German pilot that crashed the plane with no survivors was the starting signal of the future you can not stop us it is already over

meme magic is real, faggot

checkem

>mexican warlocks
cant make this shit up.

>Mexican yugioh

real "magic" cannot defeat meme magic, which has origins in actually esoteric magicks

so close

Walter de Las Estrellas here
UNIVISION threw me out after I predicted the ascendancy of the orange man with the wall plan

You know any other reason Mexicans do anything?

Brown people can't do magic. They have no idea what they're doing. They can't build technology, they can't run a society, they can't do magic.

When white people put their minds to something, they do it better than anyone. Browns can't compete. We accidentally created more magic than they've done in the history of their civilizations. Now that we're focused, we're completely unstoppable.

Kek is the way. Whatever garbage they think they've got going for them is complete nonsense. Old grandma trying to stay relevant by pretending her 'wisdom' extends beyond just knowing how to add more butter to shit to make it tasty.

Well guess what gramma? Kek is gonna build a magical wall that makes your people run out of stolen money. How you like that?

Everyone trying to use magic in this election but only Trump's wizards are competent enough to create results. Bernie's faggy hippies had their ritual fail, bitchcraft like pic related failing, this bullshit will fail.

This is the dumbest shit. These sick dubs will prove Kek is with me and trump will win.

those are some cheap-ass looking tarot cards and only bad readers would use tarot with explanations written directly on the card.

Based sikh

> mexican magic

India's got our back though. Promised to stop with the poo jokes when this happened.

KEK will genocide the entire spicy race it seems.

Oh well

I don't know if he'll go that far. But I'm sure that he'll make them pay for Trump's wall now.

FUCKING

WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK

Kek will avenge this.

>implying I haven't been imploring my own gods
>implying I haven't been cursing Hillary myself
>implying the Kek worship on this board isn't real magic
user please

Fucking animals destroying our sacred creature. May those frogs eternally rest on the golden lily pad in the pond of primordial chaos.

Right and fuck them and their feelings. The choice between Trump and Clinton is the choice between a Russian ICBM vaporizing your very existence or not. And I'm not even joking. We need Trump before that crazy bitch starts a war.

Technically what is practiced around here known as "meme magic" is real magic.

quads of truth

Checked. Clinton will start WWIII if elected. We must stop her.

CHECKED
Quads confirm; Trump is the only option.

> that frog in the bottom right hand corner

w- what does it mean

full house confirms blessing

>it's real
>it treats low test
Amazing

lel

Well, Alex. Let me take
>What is "Cold Reading"
for 500 bucks.

Fucking google it, you fucking google.

SHADILAY

Trump was right after all. The election will be rigged... by black magick.

ace of swords reversed (resist combat provocation)
9 of wands (forces are in motion)
queen of pentacles ( practical organised female, hillary obviously)
the emperor (clearly trump himself)
6 of pentacles (represents charity but also personal balance )

these cards pulled for trump do not indicate defeat , infact they offer advice.

sick magic > taco magic

>Low testosterone treatement.
More like making sure numale oestrogene level are high enought and testosterone gone so they can transition properly.

>even magic is being outsourced

Another fascinating article by (((American))) journalists.

Alan Moore correctly pointed out that in Pagan times Bards were feared more than magicians. A magician could put a curse on you that made your hands lay funny or get you sick. A bard could put a satire on you that destroyed you in the eyes of your friends, famiy, town as well as in the eyes of yourself. That satire would survive many generations and destroy you in the eyes of many yet unborn

>you've lived to witness the return of occultism

Praise kek!

Those are weird ass Coca-Cola bottles in that pic... wtf. Are coke bottles usually like that there? Never seen such a thing... probably has real sugar though being that it's not in America.

absolute kek

praise kek

ever notice that everyone that is into magic is POOR

Careful my friends! Mexican warlock spells have the most powerful and dangerous effects known to man, if, like their casters, you could get them to work.

>Some Larinos are devil worshippers and want to sell their souls for a Clinton Presidency

What's so bad about building that wall? We'd cut down on the amount of Satanists in thia country for sure.

thx brazil

Is just a limited edition christmas bottle.

This. Meme for the highscore PRAISE KEK

srs questionL

most news sites and papers endorse a candidate early, like...is it even news after they formally endorse someone.

I also noticed its pretty difficult to see when a written pierce is a an op-ed like they try and hide it and make u think its facts

Beanfrican Americans don't even know Kek dwels among them and laughs at their pitiful attempts.

>90724444

Love me some keck clips

Too late. I live near an Anglo-Saxon pagan site where oak trees were seen as holy. The vikings even sacrificed and left offerings here when they came and I left my own sacrifice there in hopes of Brexit and Trump winning. My Gods are Pagan and share the same Indo-European route as Kek. We've already won.