What if the MODS = CTR

I've been suspecting this for a few months now. I don't know if they really work for CTR, or if they're just pretending to be CTR to fuck with us, or to drive up our activity (and therefore board traffic), or what. But I know the mods are favoring the shitposts, the shillposts, the demoralization posts, the cuckposts. I think it's time we ask ourselves what's going on with the administration of this website and what we're going to do about it.

bump

Yeah, it's been known for a while now that the moderation has been compromised.

did Japmoot just give up on the site, or what?

When your paranoia and delusions of grandeur get to this level you should start limiting your online time and rethink your priorities in life.

I bet your life is in shambles yet this is your top priority. It's pathetic.

Yeah

Paranoia and delusions are only merit without some backing of evidence, Which OP provided.

you're smart enough to know you're projecting. we're all anonymous, nothing anyone thinks matters, but you should get some counseling. you don't belong here with that degree of anger and hurt you seem to be feeling. shitposting here isn't activism.

Yeah they're shilled a bit. Also don't question the "anonymity" of the board or suggest that three letter agencies monitor and record your postings and can use them against you in the future.

That's an auto-sage and ban.

Another anons earlier mentioned that SA forums were heavily active here, especially last night. I wonder if the mods are SA goons.

bump

i've gotten band a lot for anti-muslim stuff

Look at what gets deleted before you spout off, faggot. Also, better start selling more rice so you can pay us for defending you.

fuck

They are absolutely compromised, 105 users got banned right before the debates for replying to a kek thread.

The mods selectively enforce the rules

Omg CTR has infected the mods again.....

You're just now realizing this?
Why do you think they've had shillscoming in here posing as Cred Forums crying about needing more censorship? HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

jesus, just for replying? they let kek threads and all manner of off topic go on for months at a time, then suddenly ban everyone for just replying to one? how do they run a business just abusing people? are they trying to kill off their own site?

Hiroshimoot is very hands off

It's one of the global mods

>they let kek threads and all manner of off topic go on for months at a time
Not kek threads, they've pruned no less than a thousand of those over the past 3 months.
Really makes you think.

Yeah it's fairly obvious.

That's a pretty shit thread you made, faggot.

It's just another content-less shit post. Maybe they're finally enforcing the sticky.

what kind of threads do you make friend?

stalin thread?

He's one of (((them))), being a faggot, as usual.

i know, don't interrupt my voight-kampff test

Fucking die just like your shit thread, OP

Oh right, sorry about that.