IS IT TOO LATE?

honest question guys, are we going to make it?

Mainland Europe, Northern America and Australia are all we have left.
If we continue to destroy our own countries and peoples the way we do now, in 100, 200 or 300 years.. will there still be a white race?

CTR shills, please stay the fuck away.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/?source=share-tw-4309
youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is it too late
Unless we openly gun down any shitskin or halfbreed we see in our cities, yes it is too late.

Excuse me, but NZ has at least a decade to go before it's no longer majority white.

No, you won't. And you shouldn't. Mainland Europe, Northern America, and Australia are the source of the SJW degeneracy plaguing the world.

It's regrettable that those of you whites who are still sane must burn along with your mentally diseased cousins, but it's a necessary loss to save the rest of the planet from what passes for 'white' morality.

Literally everyobe will want to come to America and Europe bro. We're fucked.

But here's a shimmer of light. There will always be people like you and I who don't cant stand to be with blackies. I think they simply smell and a recently just had a conversation with some females who never would want to have sex with blacks. They just think they're not attractive.

So even in the midsts of brown and blacks there will always be pure whites. We will he the beauties of the earth, everyone will be jaleous of us but since we're so few weeks might actually get some privilege points from the savages who knows?

argentina will end up saving the day my dude

It is too late for you, guys. You are lost.
But don't worry, we are prepared to bear the burden of the White Man once the lot of you have fallen!

If you give up it's too late, yes.

They want you to think there is nothing that can be done.

If America falls and I dont die in the race war can I be Russian?

Have sex instead of curclejerking anime and trump on Cred Forums, faggot.

It's simple. We make an exodus to Antarctica.

Women of any race (except black I guess) being into niggers is largely a myth, the select few who like it just get a lot of attention for whatever reason. I know of more white dudes who fucked black chicks than I know of the opposite.

It was too late a decade ago

we should transport ourselves to bunkers and live and let civilization destroy its self.

True. Cred Forums will always say the opposite though. because of the delicious(you's) they turn corrupted just like the click bait articles they all hate. It sucks and also details threads.

Glad to know America's girls are just as much pro white as ours

Sure! We are just about to start giving a free hectare of land to anyone willing to settle it! (in Siberia)

Become savage and find a women caveman style.

slavs

you're asking the imposible there, mate

> asian people are black

Well this is news

and do what with it

Why are Hispanics black? There are still plenty with heavy European admixture and they're potential allies in the upcoming race war. Just let them do what they did to curb indigenous growth, but in Africa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples

No we aren't, sorry to say but there are too many problems to fix

Are best bet is a civil war , but seeing as which 60% of the population are brain dead from decades of single motherhood and marxism propaganda, we would an event on the scale of 9/11 to trigger anything.

I also hope balkinization occurs, mainly to strip our states from power.

The future is going to be mainly some form of a Eurasian master race composing of a Slav, European and Chinese mix.

Future generations will laugh at us , because this is what happens when you have a society that loves to live on the tip of a razor blade

Yes.

Simple answer. "Designer babies".

Most people are physically attracted to white people. Plain and simple. Once doctors are able to give parents the ability to choose "ethnicity, eyes, hair color, etc., you'll see the tides change.

Well... own it! (that is, if you manage to make use of a dank Siberian swamp without roads or infrastructure that they are gonna give you, otherwise they take it back)

>whites colonize and enslave the entire globe
>a century later their homelands are overrun and destroyed
it's karma deal with it cum skins

Yeah, seeing as Hillary will win with certainty, it's already too late for white people.

I got a feeling you can make a fortune if you know how its going to turn out.
>World turns black
Invest in KFC right now
>World turns white (designer babies?)
Invest a fuckton in sunscreen now!!

You realize a Hillary presidency means the demise of your own country, right?

> USA not entirely black

Are the Whites there the amount of Tourist???

Short of a massive society collapse, we're fucked

WHITE PRIDE
WHITE RESISTANCE

I don't think so. Once France and Sweden islamify, a ton of Christian/Atheist French and Swedes will probably escape to the UK and the USA, whitifying them a little again. The violence ensuing from the lebanisation of France will probably also get the other European countries to wise up and at least enact some anti-immigrantion acts.

Worst case scenario, it is too late for Belgium, Netherlands and Germany and they are goners as well, but the immigration from those countries to the UK and the USA would guarantee a lasting anti-muslim sentiment in those countries.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
We're not gone yet, friends.

>75%

Kek. Almost USA tier.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Nice pasta
We're sorry, time to go back though

>Once doctors are able to give parents the ability to choose "ethnicity, eyes, hair color, etc., you'll see the tides change.

Here is the wrongness in your thinking. white man. Ethnicity is not just superficial things like skin and eye and hair color. It is foolish beliefs like these which are destroying your societies right now as I type this.

Ethnicity is more than just superficial physical appearance. It is differences in the bone, brain, and blood, brought on by thousands of years of selective breeding in different populations by different cultures and environments. It is EVERYTHING, from hormone levels, to muscle fiber efficiency, to metabolic functions, to bone density. It also influences to an extent how most individuals of a certain ethnicity will function in the presence of others, and the type of society they tend to build.

A designer baby from sub-saharan African stock with a few pigment-controlling genes replaced with genes from European stock is still a sub-saharan African. In order to truly change the ethnicity of a designer baby, the entire genome would have to be changed. The fact that you think in such superficial terms of phenotypical appearance and believe that apart from these things, different human stocks are interchangeable with one another shows just how widespread the SJW rot in your society is.

You couldn't be more right. This "white" kid here is still a nigger at heart. Dumb and violent

You failed because you didn't control your women. Instead you treated them like princesses to the point that no man is good enough in their minds. They honestly believe they can have a career and raise children at the same time. Basically everything about modern feminism is promoted by white women for white women to the ruination of the white race.

A black man would smack his bitch up if she gets out of line. An Arab man would honor kill any bitch who stepped out of the Burka. The Asian man, being the most intelligent of all men, has proven to his woman that not working and caring for children is a good deal, and the women strive for that life.

If there is a last stronghold, it will be Russia. Putin doesn't put up with shit like Pussy Riot. White women know their place and don't mix there.

>implying Asians are googles

What makes me so mad is that these people didn't contribute anything to modern civilization, They're parasites and inheriting the fruits of our and our ancestors hard work.

Why don't we go underground? I know a safe space sound SJW-tier, but doesn't the white race need it? We could go innawoods, or something like that -- Learn the survival skills are ancestors knew, rekindle our traditional cultures. In time we could become numerous, and prosperous enough to have a coup de état from our globalist regimes. We could redpill some non-whites to live with us (but not among us). We need all the people we can get.

I'm serious, man. I want a war against globalism... which I guess, is a World War...WWIII!

>tfw 1930s aren't too far ahead
>tfw the next Hitler might rise to power by that time
Please let this happen, God!

YUP

UNDERRATED!

US 60% white? Whites minority birth.
Europe is importing arabs and some africans heavily. They have higher birth rates than us. Once they get citizenship they can move to any EU country.
Canada going full cuck to take in refugees, although not many yet?

They live from welfare off the back of us. We're paying for our own end.

>2030s
I'm kill.

>fleeing France to the UK
Mate, for what purpose ? they are in the same mess as us only they have shittier weather so no thanks
The USA is still a gigantic mass of land so it could work out but the UK ? come on now its half the size of France

asians aren't black... neither are pacific islanders or russians... and some countries in south america are okay as well.

>will there still be a white race?
the world doesnt need germanics

why do you think the world revolve around you?

just look at your fucking people 1500 years ago, a bunch of savages with not civ and today you think you are special and important

fuck off already, pig

The percentage of Tatars, Chechens and other muslims is increasing while the percentage of ethnic Russians is decreasing.

White Germanic nations feed the world.
So you really do need us, scum

>White Germanic nations feed the world.
what?
you have puppets in our country, you want us to be dependant on you, fuck you

>So you really do need us, scum
we dont, i hope your pigs just dissappear

>White Germanic nations feed the world.
>So you really do need us, scum

You understand this is part of the problem, yes? Because these White Germanic nations subsidize inefficient behaviors and prop up unsustainable reproduction rates with their food donations and other such nonsense?

>I exist
Deal with it nigger. I'll around for a while, too. Provided God above grants me time, well be sure to cut off aid to the world after order is reset.

its all bullshit and you know it, see
stop being so fucking stupid, pig

>, well be sure to cut off aid to the world after order is reset.
do you really believe that aid story, m8?

I'm aware. They just don't realize that biting the hand that feeds them makes sure the hand doesn't feed them again. They then revert to being the animals they are.

it is too late for the US and probably France

we can stop non white immigration ANY time... we choose not to

yeah but russia wouldnt hesitate to get rid of them all

here we have a major political party that encourages illegal immigrants to enter the country....

>the US wont exist much longer
>russia really won the cold war
damn

>honest question guys, are we going to make it?

California has already turned into a brown-skinned majority state.

Only a matter of time before the rest of America falls to the Latrino infestation.

Got nobody to thank for this, but the government who hates you and hates your American freedoms and would rather hispander to a 45 year old wetback with a 4th grade education than they would making sure the US military vets get proper mental/medical care after they return from killing whichever sand nigger ruler in the middle east Israel doesn't like.

A painfully honest truth.
America is lost and so is Canada.
UK, France and Southern Italy on the cusp of being lost.
Everywhere else in Europe and Australia there is a chance.

>prove me wrong

why do you think like that?
why you are so naive and stupid?

pig subhuman

or you could stop blaming everyone for the actions of the few. go after those in power and leave us out of it, or regret your decision not to.

IIRC we are the most charitable by far. Also, white nations are the only nations capable of producing food surpluses

I'm not a nigger like you

Oh, please. Many nations in Africa and the Middle East are net food importers from Europe and America, a large amount of which is in foreign aid.

I don't know about the Dominican Republic, and frankly I don't care enough to look up your figures there. Maybe you guys are self-sufficient, and kudos to you if you are. But the fact is if the whites turned off the tap there would be food shortages leading to famine in many African and Middle Eastern countries.

there isnt any aid for Us YOU STUPID PIG FAGGOT

our govt is US puppet and they are here to keep the country in shit

what part you dont understand that you want us to be depedant on you?

nobody need your "aid", you just need to stop existing you pig

fuck you

im not black and happy im not a germanic pig

>Many nations in Africa and the Middle East
hahahaha

but they are full of western puppets, if they are poor its because you want them to be poor so you can controlled easier

how can you pigs be so naive?

this is really serious, you actually believe the world will stop working if you dissappear

damn, lad, you people are fucked in the head

Your country will forever be a shit hole due to your bottleneck in IQ.

many people would starve without our food exports

but the world would recover

what was germanics IQ before the romans?

I see these threads about refugees
I see these bastards talking about this day and night
It's in their minds 24x7
They think about that when they are taking a shower
They think about that when they are working
They think about that when they are driving
They think about that before sleeping

And I'm just sitting here not giving a fuck, because that's not a problem at all for me.

>many people would starve without our food exports
arent they starving now?

there isnt any aid, you just have puppet to keep the country in shit

Can I build unnaground?

Sure, my negro friend.

Worst case scenario we gather all white people in one country, maybe Australia for tactical reasons and slowly fight our way out and repopulate the world. The dindus will have no technology without us and the Asians, no armour or weapons because none of them work, while we will have to immensely expand our middle-class and indistrialise, mass produce weapons and tanks, breed like crazy.

We can win, no matter the cost.

Just be mormon faggot. The are mostly white and believe in breeding as soon as possible. I dont think I've ever met a mormon family with less than 4 kids. They also train their kids how to shoot and prep.

australia!!!!! or should i say israel

asian paleskins and eurasians are immune to cultural marxism and will be the bulwark

famine, then chaos, then war. china couldn't even step in to gain soft power

Let me go back 2000 years brb

This is our last chance. You've seen how it is out there.

If Trump doesn't win, the UN and globalism will make greater inroads into the US, further undermining the unique rights that have made us the leader of free nations. If Trump doesn't win, whites will be the new niggers, forced to work so they can tax us for benefit programs. If Trump doesn't win, Euro nations that have been overwhelmed with invasionfugees will not have the spirit to rise up and say NO MORE. If Trump doesn't win, anti-white hate and rhetoric will grow, and your past and all your history be undermined, until the mere mention of your white background ethnicity will be 'racist'. If Trump doesn't win, whites will be gone in 50 years. If Trump doesn't win, these white liberals who have been indoctrinated to hate themselves will grow up and realize too late that they were carrying their little red books to their own destruction. And their children will hate them for it as whispers of a past America; a dream, an ideal are still found in books. If Trump doesn't win, every dystopian novel and film and story will come to pass for everyone, not just whites, because to take whites down means taking their civilization down, and that will spell disaster for the entire rest of the world.

But if Trump wins, we can turn the tide in America, because it is not too late here. No, there is still time here in the US, they have only a small foothold. And If we can do it here, the rest of the white world will have hope and a future.

>They just don't realize that biting the hand that feeds them makes sure the hand doesn't feed them again. They then revert to being the animals they are.

They are biting the West's feeding hand right now, viciously and repeatedly. Here is an example: Saudi Arabia imports 80% of its food, most of that from Europe and America. At the same time they are funding radical madrassas through the West and terrorist activities, and openly call for the destruction of the West. Yet the food continues to be sold.

You have an idealism about how your people actually respond to attacks, vs how your people SHOULD respond to them. This is the correct and moral thinking, and you are one of the rare sane individuals in the West, but it seems the majority of your people do not share your views, as shown by their actions.

>I am the government
Nah man you still don't get it
Probably those African genes.

>why do you think the world revolve around you?

WE KNOW IT DOES.

The white race will die out, and within 200 years of that, the human race will become extinct.

Also Trump is a fucking bastard. Slightly better than Hillary but not even close to correcting the problems we've got.

>2000
that is too much, m8
1500 years ago
>Nah man you still don't get it
nah its you who dont get it, we are poor because of you pigs

its the germanic genes that you are stupid
No

Negative birth rates.

Yeah because all that aid just won't work because they breed like rats
Good enough to stop up one of the most powerful empires ever

Gulag bait

>Good enough to stop up one of the most powerful empires ever
naked and yelling?
oh come on
>Yeah because all that aid just won't work because they breed like rats
you still dont get it

C'mon where is that American spirit? During WWII America was a military powerhouse and is the part of the reason my country isn't Japanese to this day. We can win again. This time, we know not to help communism and globalist elites.

>we are poor because you are stupid
Man you are such a meany face.
Germanic I love, Germanic is life.

If things go so bad, The White Man needs to regroup in the mountains and the snow, where no negro will go

Your gay ass prophet started all of this, please go fucking lynch yourself

This vid is true but marks many whites and mixed populations as googles.

we have puppets

>1 hectare
Wow it's fucking nothing

>makes and yelling?
Says a lot about the others who were conquered. Romans couldn't handle that BGC
>pic

Yes it's to late.

A new dark age is just begenning.

you werent the only people attacking them

all the best soldiers were send to fight the sassanids

With these, it's never too late....

There will be a final struggle, and, if whitey doesn't win, then we shall more than likely perish.

Germania wasn't conquered the whole time, only small parts by the rhine.

what are the gun laws like in Russia? do you have anything close to the 2nd amendment or anything?

How many generations does it take for a bloodline to become "white" again after being tainted?

Say you fucked a black chick and had kids. Your kids are 50/50 but they're considered black. Those kids marry a full blood white. 25/75, probably still black. Those kids marry a white, 12.5% black, still black?

I am not white, btw. My people are largely self-sufficient and the destruction of the whites would be an overall benefit to us, although in the short term there would be SOME negative impacts.

And yes, if the whites were destroyed, as I believe they will be, large portions of the world which are entangled in their economic and social constructs WILL stop working. In the short term, this would cause collapse and starvation. Are you implying it would be otherwise and these societies would just instantly become functional and solve all their problems overnight? And you call the white man naive?

>but they are full of western puppets, if they are poor its because you want them to be poor so you can controlled easier

Oh, please. I'm not an SJW. I'm not interested in your idiotic conspiracy theories about how the West is at the core of everything wrong with the world. Have some pride and own up to the accomplishments and weaknesses of your own people.

Next 10 years some war will break out. Most likely in Sweden or Germany first.
>Whites will be divided but most will have a feeling of looming doom.
>Will the Slavs come to aid us??

We will. We are near a breaking point, most likely starting in America. I see posted here about how the white race being compassionate is our downfall, but we cannot ignore how strong we are, and have been in the past. When things hit a breaking point, we will bond together in a glorious war.

I've always wondered that, I think someone done history lane all of our families have that one fuckwit traitor that just had to mix. Eh?

White race has no defined meaning, fuck it means something different to every other person here. If you are asking if the average European will look the same as they do now, then no.

If we white people truly are the pinnacle of human evolution, then our DNA will be re-selected for over hundreds or thousands of years. If this is more about culture, look around you. Near the entire civilized world has adopted some form of western culture, and de facto language of the world is a European one. This will not change soon.

>In russia you don't have rights under a social agreement

>A social agreement has rights over you!

This is like Canada's secret stock of mass reproducing Germans.

Mennonites are ALL white, ALL Germanic, and have like 5 kids per family. Many still speak German as well.

>he believes evolution is a march of steady improvement and not just whatever works!
LOL

It's not over.
Vote now
>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/?source=share-tw-4309
Vote pls

>honest question guys
>shills stay away
Saged and hidden.

sweden is too cucked. wont start there. it will be amog the first places to spread to, but it wont originate in sweden

im guessing France, Germany or the U.S
desu most likely Germany, and it'll be staged like the fist 2 times, just to fuck us over, its gonna be a Breivik kind of thing, only worse, grander and global

tfw no independent Cascadia

It takes a virtuous people to maintain civilized society, and it did to create it. Culture is no different, as culture is formed and kept by the experiences and the environment of you and your ancestors before you.
Non whites will go back to their hutsif we disappear

>tactical nuke darky hives in home countries
>Hit all major mid east cities
>Turkey gets lit up
>Mexican border glows for 20 years
>Take back homelands
>re-arm for 30 years
>crusade to colonize Africa and the middle east

Evolution is whatever works, yes, but improvements make that work better. This is why evolution leads to more advanced life forms over time, they are in competition with one another.

>Just be Mormon faggot.

Nah. You can follow that cuck multicultural faith if you want.

I know. No Germanic, culture preserving Cascadia with 2nd amendment tier gun rights
>tfw

HAHAHA LE FUNNY 2010 MEME XD XD XD

Nazis combined with desperate German nationalist will help kick start it. Hopefully Poland and friends will take advantage of the chaos and help.

>USA is getting worse, you can feel it, people now mention it in conversation.

$200k lets whitey leave for deep space.

Thank you based Elon.

Jews need to start swinging from trees ASAP.

Mormons believe we're blessed into white families because our families fought for God and blacks represent families that fought for Satan.

You don't get a more bloody based religion than the Mormons.

The most likely scenario being that the Asians would take over the areas and use Africans as slaves for work.

Honestly? yes. White genes are recessive. Every white that pairs up with a non-white has their genetic legacy erased. This is happening in large numbers across all western countries.

You might be thinking that western women are the only culprits but I am seeing increasing numbers of white man Asian woman couples (these will form the new elite in Australia in 30 years). Genetically whites are doomed. It might take 500 years but in a globalised world it is a certainty. You will start seeing white minority nations within two decades. USA, UK, Sweden, France will be the first. France and the UK probably already are. Australia is getting MUCH worse and I would love to see the new census data.

Moreover, immigrants are having 4-6 children per family. Each of these kids, will have 4-6 children. This group is largely muslim, however once they are born in a western country they become 'Americans' or 'French'. This is happening extremely rapidly especially over the last decade in ALL western countries. This guarantees cultural conflict between western values and imported Islamic ones. With no 'western identity' in the future because of miscegenation, Islamization becomes an increasingly looming prospect.

The torch I feel will be carried by east-Asian countries. As the west descends into multicultural chaos and unrest, homogenous nations like Korea, China and Japan will maintain stability.

This should be obvious to all of you. It was too late in the 90's, you just didn't know it back then.

Good plan Great plan

>If we white people truly are the pinnacle of human evolution, then our DNA will be re-selected for over hundreds or thousands of years.

That is a huge IF you've got going there. A question, if I may. Most European countries, where the European Caucasoid genes we are discussing here developed, are now displaying wildly excessive rates of empathy, such that they are prioritizing the reproduction of non-European Caucasoid gene groups over their own, via things like accepting refugees or excessive foreign aid. These countries are not utilizing their limited resources to benefit their own populations, but rather other populations.

Why would the 'pinnacle of human evolution' produce genes groups which are so bad at replicating themselves and which in fact are increasing the reproductive rate of other gene groups at a detriment to themselves?

desu im not sure how ethnic norwegians will even survive.. almost none of us have guns, and those who do moslty have rifles and shotguns.. automatics are completely illegal and semi autos stop at 8 bullets per mag,
totally cucked gun-wise

uhm wtf.. i wrote DESU im not sure how ethnic Norwegians will.......

the fuck did "Desu" come from?

Word filter
Also, there are guns all over that continent. It'll be taking the supply depots, factories, etc that'll arm you.

>Australian flag

...would you be a Chinaman, by any chance?

>

Maybe if we use meme magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0

I fuckin dont get why are you all coming to our cities

tinyurl dot com slash hb9kxg2

There should not be a black figure on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska.
There is less than .05% black people here for most of that spread out area.
Worse in Anchorage though. There should be a white figure standing on the peninsula and one black figure to the north of it.
I live on the Kenai Peninsula and I see one black person every 6 months if I am so blessed. They don't live here they are here to steal shit from way up north or tourists.

Don't worry mate, since the 1900s my beliefs is that politicians still hold the sacred White Australia policy to heart. Just have to bend the rod a bit with today's cuck UN.

Fuck off. I was born here, faggot. I'm a proud, shitskin American.

Why is all of russia black? Also, populated

We have russia,
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

non-whites are allowed to stay IF AND ONLY IF they do not breed. because then you will all be gone in 100 years. if you choose to breed, out you go.

Actually the Caucasian phenotype came as the result of three or four invasions against the original native's of Europe. How we look today is because this.

As for reproduction, we're being brainwashed and drugged.

Please send help!

Wtf? Why can't I just breed into the white population? I'm at least caucasian.

non-ironically

its too late for the entire united states to be preserved. probably whites will need to seize a large chunk of The United States for themselves but it will not be the whole thing like once before.

europe I think still can be saved. i cannot speak for aus.

This, repubs and dems are both globalists that have contributed to the browning of the U.S.

Thats why Trump is the only hope but unless there is another Trump after him he will only post pone things.

Maybe Don jr will run.

Brexit and Australian elections were the last glimmer of hope.

If Trump wins we have a long shot.

If he loses...start learning Mandarin so you can find a middle class Han girl and try and get a good seat at the table for your Hapa children when the Chinese inevitably take control of the civilized globe.

It's gonna be a scramble to get onboard Chink Elysium. Trust me.

Asians aren't googles, your map is wrong OP

Don't worry, even if these nations fall the pattern of history will progress and we will get a new core and periphery. Might be Russia, might be China at the heart of the world, who knows.

If you made sure it was only red pilled European peoples going, I'd hit that up. Although my fiance is a Russian Jew. So...

If Putin is willing to be a little hands off, this could be Cred Forumsand 2.0

Australia is fucked. Sydney and Melbourne poofs are trying to kill our entire country.

Western Australia, Queensland and South Australia will separate from the rest as separate countries before this is all over.

I went to Sydney when I was 10, in 2000 and I saw alot of japs and chinks, but it wasn't that bad. They weren't really trying to change any of our culture, they just brought a slice of their own and tried to fit it in the best they could without stepping on anyones toes. Chinks have been getting a bit shit lately, but apart from that, Asians are bro teir.

However, I went to Sydney again last year, first time in like over a decade, and it's all gone to shit. Fucking muslims and brownies of all types everywhere. Every 2nd woman looks like your typical tryhard feminist slut. Every 2nd guy looks like your typical flannie wearing indie faggot who visits Byron once a year and wants refugees.

What are you

>This one angry Dominican Boong always screeching about Germanics hysterically

I love your work.

It's lower than that. Maoris tick both Maori and European in ballot boxes so there's overlap.

The only blacks here are Haitians that started coming less than 5 years ago and interchange students from the US and Netherlands

You're overreacting.

Pic related is Muhammad Ali's grandson, that's two generations.

What we need to take care of is the PROPORTION of shitskins in countries, not the mere existence. Whites must remain a majority in their countries through curbing immigration and imposing child limits (ie. no more than 3 kids) on the population, also encouraging marrying and having children in the first place more.

Look at japan for how it's done. Eternal growth is a meme, we just need a stable population.

>Forced to work

Nah nigga.

If Trump loses, pic related.

Let women and POC run the show and pay for our welfare.

We'll be dead by the time it gets to the sharp end of the stick.

Europe is fucked. The US Is fucked. Australia is fucked.

You guys are going to have to quit it with the "a fucking leaf" bullshit because Canada is going to be our last stand.

>USA
>Germanic
Good Lord, not this meme again.
States like Minnesota and Dakota are probably Germanic but Americans tick that their ancestry is German or Scandinavian when only 1/4 is, ignoring the 3/4 that is British.

Sydney fag here. Don't forget every second white guy is dating a Chinese girl.

kek russia literally can't stop paying tribute to chechnya

Indian (dot, not feather)

White panic is fucking hilarious

What's even funnier is- you guys, who can't boast of any notable accomplishment whatsoever in your little lives other than making memes, consider yourselves superior to others.

Melbourne-fag here, I voted One Nation and would never betray my European blood and family.

I hate this liberal shithole city.

>USA
Spics and spooks
>New Zealand
Coconuts, poos, and gooks
>Europe
Dunecoons and spooks
>Australia
Gooks
>Canada
Gooks and poos

You're no better than the rest of us.

>it's that Dominican guy again

Just wait for one more economic collapse... then you'll go full 1933 and find that it's cheaper to remove non-Slav than to appease them.

Your the first on the chopping block m8. Your boss Justin is already calling Canada a "post nation state" with no "inherent culture or values".

You're the big Non-Europe experiment.

I hope you crash and burn fast, because all our millenials think he's super handsome and awesome and will chase Canada's example.

>White people are to blame for the injustices of their ancestors

>White people have no right to claim the achievements of their ancestors

Kek.

It's going to be fun getting /comfy/ playing vidya and sleeping in while the women and POC go to work to pay my bills.

Skin color is a regional adaptation to the amount of UV radiation for the given latitude, and nothing more. It says nothing of culture, intelligence, etc.

However, it's a recent adaptation. Which means, those with lighter skin tones are of a more "primitive" state [as skin far as skin goes].

Apes have pure white skin under all that fur. Oh, and whether you like it or not, or believe it or not, I'm white as a fucking sheet. (But facts don't scare me... unlike you.)

Have a lovely day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

Still 76.7% white faggots.

>We Wuzzer

>Facts

Kek

>CTR shills please stay the fuck away.
>CTR shills please come and fuck with my thread.

Thats a liberal, otaku connoisseur profesional english teacher, La Shawndra Mohamed Rodríguez, 400 pounds of proud liberal Shillary fat acceptance liberalness.
Do not reply to liberal english """teachers"""".

>The West created this mess.
Then, dumbfuck mudslime leaders said "Yes please, this would help us enslave and control our own people even further."
Then dumbfuck muzzie population said "gods will" and just rolled with it because cultural islamic fatalism.

All of this shit happens because people say "Yes" when they should've said "Fuck off"

The darker your skin the later you were out of Africa.

The later you were out of Africa the dumber you are.

Is that what you're saying?

Rude.

The same as now. Germanics were isolated from the spread of technology from the Middle East. But they eventually started adopting it from their neighbors and became civilized.

Meanwhile, the Caribbean savages had civilization brought to them by the Spanish, yet as soon as the civilizing influence was removed they fell back into their niggerdom. High IQ means barbarism can evolve into civilization, low IQ means civilization will always fall back into barbarism.

Poland is safe, as it was during the time of the Black Plague.

KEK loves and watches over Poland.

mongols should have finished the job

In whiteness:
Europe>Australia>Canada>New Zealand>USA
All five are very close in whiteness so the gap between USA and Europe in whiteness is narrow.

>UK becomes non white
>Muslims get elected
>Allahu ackbar any white people left with white nukes

It's already over..

>100, 200 or 300 years.. will there still be a white race?
You're being too optimistic, white genocide is an accelerating process. And it's a fight that can't be won, shitskins will eventually use the white man's law to organize their soldiers to attack white people.

S K I N D E E P
K
I
N
D
E
E
P

>British
>Not Germanic

He didn't say skin color. He said ethnicity. China just made a genetic kid. This shit is happening.

Jewish elite gas decide that they want to inherit the earth all by themselves.
In this grand scheme of them, the biggest enemy are the white thinkers.
In order to subdue them, first sedate their brains with drougs, pornography and finally anihation by outbreeding, slow but sure plan since they are cowards and will retreat crying persecution if confronted directly.
Once whites are out of the way, shitskins are a easily manipulable and after all they need to keep few for servants.

As for now, it appears all is lost but there's hope if you can work work toegether no matter if Anglo, Nordic, etc otherwise 1% will win

White people will keep existing but it's not like we'll ever become the majority or humanity.

The chinks have maintained the most growth, Africa has forced itself to explode in numbers despite not having any stable lifestyle. White people have the best way of life and yet we are convinced not to sacrifice our bachelor lifestyle for another human life. In a sense we are more heartless.

But we need to grow more, we make just short of a billion in the world population yet we have so many languages, with English becoming dominant we might see massive change in relations as different countries like Austria and Norway for example have more children together. China was able to unify massive amounts of Asian cultures together into a unified system maybe this is our time in white history to do so.

But America has ultimately failed. It was the beginning of what white people could accomplish and look at how far we came since. We've regressed since America stopped working for the white guy.

Australia's retards are just following your lead, don't lump your fuck ups onto us.

>let me tell you about which parts of the world are white

This is not the solution.
The main problem is the Jew who precipitate these chaos, they have a lying and cheating mentality and winning at all cost. Mennonites with their naive mentality are no match for the conniving Jews.
The only solution for this problem is to gass them.

It is too late to peacefully assert our right to exist and have our own places to live.

But it is never too late to do it violently

See that white guy under all those niggers in GA?
That would be me, send help.

>you can never come back

I claim these lands. I am paternally and directly descended from the Jagiellonian dynasty and almost all of these our land.

The world's literally turning into shit

And antartica is literally white. It is calling to us

Sry Chang

Were our lands at some point. Alright, who here will assist me in taking my kingdom?

Friends we should not simply lay here and take this. Help me take back what is mine by birth. Our nation would be free of all degeneracy and we will begin the regeneracy.