Thanks /pol you got pepe hate symboled

thanks alot guys, your kek worshiping and happening prayers are going to get pepe banned from the internet.

nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-is-listed-as-a-hate-symbol-by-the-anti-defamation-league.html?module=WatchingPortal®ion=c-column-middle-span-region&pgType=Homepage&action=click&mediaId=thumb_square&state=standard&contentPlacement=1&version=internal&contentCollection=www.nytimes.com&contentId=http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-is-listed-as-a-hate-symbol-by-the-anti-defamation-league.html&eventName=Watching-article-click&_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mission accomplished.

How many europoors are gonna be arrested now for having pictures of a cartoon frog?

>Alex (((Goldman)))

>2021
>transferred to ultramax security prison
>cellmate is Mexican Mafia in for his prison sentence rite of passage, just stabbed another cuck for not prepping the bull fast enough
>Guards are all strong xirs who identify as attack helicopters and other various military equipment
>Carl the cuck in the cell next door, didn't think he was completely privileged white male when they came for the pasties so he has to serve hard time to enrich himself
>sitting around the lunch tables doing crafts
>Black guy serving life because he didn't think all whites were the devil speaks up, asks me what I'm in for
>tell him I can't say it out loud its so bad
>make pic related out of craft materials
>Deputy AT:10 and Deputy SparkleDash notice my extemely offensive hate symbol
>allow Mexican mafia cellmate to stab me to death
>he advances to the next max security level prison

What a time to be alive

Remember how it all started with the shitty comic

Pepe went far

Literally none.

KEKED
E
K
E
D
Do liberals not understand how fucking pathetic they sound?
> OMG! Look at this FUCKING CARTOON! Lets put him in prison for posting it!
also,
> that rare pepe

You absolute madmen

Obligitory

It's real!

>just when you thought Pepe couldn't get any danker

Given the meme about Taytay being a pure aryan goddess wouldn't it be very possible to get Taylor Swift listed as a hate symbol?

pepe has now been saved from the normies, he will never be a normie meme

This. He's basically happy merchant tier at this point. We need to do this to all of our other old memes.

COME IN HERE I HAVE AN IDEA!

What can we make the next image to being outlawed for racism?

>leaf
>alot
a lot

freedom of speech faggots, we will never be censored

Hahaha fucking disney over for revenge for the jews ruining walt disneys company

Fpbp

Does this mean I'm a racist if I eat at the Publix deli?

Topmost kek xir

when do they ban honor killings i went to the street today to get my kebab on at the local kebab store but i found dead women everywhere in lingerie

Is the merchant also labeled a hate symbol?

So, are we on this shit or what?

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

>anti-defamation league
>banned from the internet

Kek I'm sure theit attempts will go swimmingly.

This is only the beginning, we have to strike back: Pepe's will be spray painted and he will eventually become the martyr and battle cry of a revolution

>Alex (((Goldman))), which tells stories about the internet, described Cred Forums as "like a nightmarish cesspool full of offensive stuff."

Could this get any better?

PRAISE KEK

if the stories are true after September 30 there won't be any Pepes. Only T.P.P..

>tells stories about the internet

>Cred Forums mad reddit and other normies are using Pepe
>Sets out to turn pepe into a literally outlawed hate symbol to take it back
>Mission accomplished

You know you have to give this website credit sometimes.

And banning Pepe will in turn spark a violent revolution and second Holocaust.

>tfw I just had an amazing meatball sub from there

If eating Publix deli subs makes me racist, then so be it.

>tfw never have to worry about seeing normies post pepe on facebook ever again

kek
Pepe is more well known than Le happy merchant?

Pepe threads will finally be undeletable.

>incidentally brought about the next hitler in the process of saving their favorite meme

SELL PEPES SELL PEPES

The fabled pepe crash. I told you idiots it was coming no one listened to me.

It's crashing! Sell. Sell.

This is only going to make the ADL look stupid. It isn't going to get pepe banned.

Institute of Pepe Theorie here, we recommend people keep up with the new styles and learn a little more about the future and we'll bait these kikes

Shit, I'm moving to the United States. Should I encrypt my Pepe folder before going to the airport? Will I be taken into questioning as a potential Alt RIght Terrorist?

Fuck all of you I hope trump wins so the world can melt.

>banning things on the internet

They got the Swastika banned by memeng it the stupid Black Magic morons .

ANTI-SEMITE!

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

if anything, pepe will go up in value

if the early 1900s taught us anything, its taht people will be making rare pepe's in their bathtubs and selling it on the streets

Pepe is a kike?
PEPE NOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's what we would all hope, but we'll see.

>Wear Pepe Shirt.
>Feds beat you up.
>2016.

> implying they have as much pull as they did pre internet

Pepe is blacklisted now you fool. The normies won't touch it, the time to sell is now. Get rid of your rares before people realize that hoarding pepe is no longer the in thing to do.

> not realizing prohibition will only drive up the cost of pepes

How relevant is the ADL?

This is the first time I've heard of this cuck organization.

>tfw parentheses and a cartoon frog were declared hate speech in the same year
Wew lad

If drawing something in the likeness of a Nazi makes it a hate symbol, we should make Alex Goldman a Nazi.

Further, since the Anti-Defamation League is so intent on monitoring the speech of others and policing it, those who commit hate crimes ought to adopt their name.

Other listed "hate symbols" include "((()))" and, no bullshit, the numbers 12,13,14, and 18.

It's a group of Jewish lawyers that claims to be anti-racism, but really only cares when it's about jews. They can't be as blatant in their exclusivity as blacks are.

pants of shit coughing fit

I can't believe it.
What a time to be alive.

>Anti-Defamation League
>The Anti-Defamation League (ADL; formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith) is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States.
Move along, nothing to see here.

Absolutely fantastic.

>Further, since the Anti-Defamation League is so intent on monitoring the speech of others and policing it, those who commit hate crimes ought to adopt their name.

That's what communist jews do.

Ever notice the ADL and SPLC not once has listed Israel as a terrorist nation? Despite their repeated genocide attempts on their sand nigger neighbors?

ADL, SPLC, all one big kike propaganda machine with only one intent: to promote "white guilt" so much that whites willfully accept and allow shit like this to happen withoutsomuch as saying one word to the contrary:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

No fucking wonder Germany in the 1930's hated them...I can only imagine how badly they fucked up that country before Hitler came into power.

I don't care for meme frog but this was kinda funny

Free speech and the truth to the communist, anti-American jew is like holy water to a vampire.

This is why the jews own the media...so they can control the narrative in this country.

>now when I travel abroad, I have to delete/hide the 400+ Pepes on my laptop or else get fucked and put on a list

Thanks, you worthless doublenigger memelords.

You are welcome. Next!

You're welcome

So much for freedom of religion.
Guess you're only free to worship (((state-approved (((god)))))).

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

now if we could only get Google on that list

Kek will see them all punished.

I honestly can't get over this fucking meme magic. People are literally calling a cartoon frog the new swastika. It's fucking unbelievable. Like grown fucking adults honestly believe a meme is as offensive as the swastika.

The journey is not yet complete! Pepe is going all the way to the White House

Checked, Praise KEK

a classic

Feels good man

FROG LIVES MATTER

#NOTALLPEPES

Sorry to break it to you, but you should vote for Hillary if you want total and under destruction of the west

please forgive me for my sins kek and strike fear into the hearts of normies

>caring about the ADL

They do literally nothing, just cry about big meanies. They're like NATO. All bark, absolutely no bite.

This just proves how retarded the left is.

Many years from now people will be laughing at how a fucking smug frog meme suddenly became associated with the likes of hitler and whatever boogeymen that these faggots use.

>Hate Symbol
Imagine having so much time to waste that you go around branding things as "hate symbols".

who gives a fuck these people are a fucking sick joke and i regret i even gave them a view to get this screen shot.

>That's what we would all hope

Speak for yourself

>tfw I'm a grown fucking adult

>TFW WE SUCCESSFULLY GOT A MEME BACK FROM THE NORMIES FOR ONCE

Haha, think about all the normies that have a pepe tattoo.

Pepe has a friend!

The international negroid of America has really gone nanners on internet meme's. Probably has no idea what they mean someone needs to educate the negroid about pepe. Anyone live in Chicago and want to make a meme awareness for negros education class at KFC?

Now all the "stupid frogposter" autists make sense. They're actually JIDF.

We're already this far in it. Now we must turn ALL green frogs into hate symbols.

Does this mean Pepe is now constantly trolling the ADL ??