How do we fix this fucking problem Cred Forums?

How do we fix this fucking problem Cred Forums?

It needs to end now

>WE DONT WANT ANY MORE INTELLIGENT POSTS ON THIS BOARD

Fuck off back to Cred Forums if you really wanna shit post all day kangaroo-fucker

I second this. Fucking leafs.

>sorry

Tell us something funny, shitposter. You got the wickedest bantz of all time. Show us.

We love knowing about every moment of time that your brain is occupied with thoughts of us.

holy shit leafs are sensitive af

wow. typical polster advocating collective punishment. Bigots/racists always show their true colours.

FUCK OFF 'STRALIA

Beat me to it. Thanks to whichever user actually caught this

No U.

Also, nice dubs

AWESOME!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

there's no way you can make them

>LEAF

Teach me your shitposting ways

What a bunch of fucking soft cocks you are, can't even handle the bantz

>Quoth the green jew

Abhorrent post

pls

Canadians are scum.

wooooosh, oh what's that canuck? A strong gust of wind is coming? That wind is Australia. A gale force wind to BLOW away the leaves your poutine loving rear end just put into a nice pile on your shitty lawn (maybe you can pay some kid a loony and toony to clean it back up for you!). By the way, hockey isn't a real sport the same way that Crash Team Racing isn't a real sport - it's just for fun and anyone who takes it too seriously is "that guy" (aka, you). Do not try to respond to me you maple syrup drinking cunt, because you WILL fail.

I am autumn, and you are nothing more than a fucking leaf.

AI girlfriends for everyone

whats the point of living when everyone i care about always treats leafs like a comical children who don't matter,, i been thinking of slashing my wrists but i can't do that since i'm extremely underweight and i would prob die instantly.. i'm thinking of asking my mom for sleeping pills since i have insomnia but then i will overdose on them to finally sleep for the last time peacefully...

I think leafs are the faggiest fags around. They suck so much. They bring no good thing to Cred Forums and their posts are always and absolutely the most retarded cuck shit in existence.

9 out 10 leaf posters are cuck lords.

Another great post from the superior Asian race

if only you were canadian....

This fucking god damn thread

Pardon me, did you just say something to me eh? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the Canadian Politeness Force, and I've been involved in numerous secret runs to Tim Hortons, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in welcoming warfare and am the most passive aggressive member of the entire canadian population. You are a person that I have yet to make friends with. I will talk to you with kindness the likes of which have never been seen before on this earth, mark my passiveness. You think you can get away with not saying thank you? Think again, neighbour. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of syrup drinking moose across the northern territories and your IP is being traced so you better prepare for the gift baskets, buddy. The gift baskets that not only contain Gift cards, but donuts from tim hortons too. You're gonna be befriended, guy. I can be nice anywhere, anytime, and can be nice to you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just if I write letters. Not only am i extensively trained in passive aggressive combat, but I have access to the entire moose army of the Canadian Maple Leaf Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to welcome your friendly ass right into the neighbourhood. You little neighbourino. If you had only known what friendly retribution your comment was about to bring down, maybe you would have eaten poutine with me. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're gonna let me pay the bill because that's how nice I am, guy. I will put you in the hospital and it will cost nothing cause our healthcare is free. I'll say sorry now, friendo.

Tell them Tim's is about to go bankrupt, and they need to run down and buy a dozen to MCGA.

They'll all say "Sorry" and grab a double-double.
Then you nuke all the donut shops. Leave none untouched.

when_you_make_a_completely_abhorrent_post.tiff

>YOU HAVE SUMMONED GREAT AUTISMO
>FROM HIS CANADIAN SLUMBER

Same here this country is enough of a hell hole as it is and we can't even catch a break on Cred Forums. My faith in humanity is decreasing by the day

leafs literally wish they were as fat as americans

That pepe tho...

>IT WOULD BE THE GREATEST SLEEP
>LIKE SLEEPING ON A BED OF LEAVES, EH
>GREAT AUTISMO HAS SPOKEN

What Japan calls the United States.

>Heart disease

>diabeetus

>stroke risk

>look like a fucking freak

No thanks

Good on you Australia. Get your shitposting back.

Why must you mock my pain?

>GREAT BURN, YOU LEAF TRASH
>FAGGING UP THE BOARD ALL DAY
>FUCK CANADIANS

Aussie shitposting makes me laugh but Canadian shitposting is usually self rightous crap.

Says the australian shitposter. Get fucked criminal descendant.

That ID. Damnit man I didn't ask for feeeeeeeeeels. Fuck you leaf. You're a dumb hat I hope I never have to see you again

>bants
>top bants
>BANTZ
>AUSSIE BANTS
>TOP AUSSIE BANTZ
>famous AUSSIE bants
>there's the famous aussie BANTZ
>AUSSIE WITH THE BANTER
>Australian banter is master banter
>master AUSSIE bringing MASTER BANTZ
>top aussie master banter
>master banterer is OF COURSE a aussie
>AUSSIE brings the bants
>kek classic aussie bants
>Australia has the best bants
>based aussie
>goddamit, why are the Australians so consistently outstanding on this board?
>Quality bants like always from Australia.
>well played aussie well played
>damn you aussie have a you
>Damn, Australia.
>10/10 based aussier

>MUH MUH aussie laughhardposting makes me laugh hard but Canadian posting hurts my feeelings

I try to post this pic every time a leaf hating thread comes up. It helps you understand why most leafs are self hating cucks

Wow assFAILIA that was hilarious! I'm going to start screenshotting my own threads too!

auttsm.....?

>says the minority in his his own country

What if when we go to heaven (if it's real) we meet the person we hurt most. But instead of seeing a friend or an ex, we see ourselves?

BUILD A WALL
BUILD A WALL
BUILD A WALL

Is that suppose to make sense? I don't follow

lloll

>that feel when beating Yuropoors at icestick

You were always the problem child.

I'm going to have to side with the Aussies. Leafposters are literal shit, cucked and living is a cold shitty country filled with muslims, chinks, and frenchies. Literal shit.

Non white babies out number white babies in America

When will you R/Donald faggots admit Canadians hurt your feelings

It doesn't hurt my feelings, It's just an overwelming majority of Canadians don't contribute anything worthy of note to Cred Forums. It just seems rather drab to have the same whining from the same group constantly. Honestly the Israelis have a better sence of humor which you wouldn't expect. The point is Canadians have become a synonymous cancer to this board and from the consensus it seems most here agree.

Queen a cute

CUT YOUR WRISTS DRINK BLEACH HANG YOURSELF SLAM A DOOR ON YOUR HEAD REPEATEDLY STAB YOUR NECK FUCKING JUMP OFF A BRIDGE PUSH BROKEN GLASS DEEP INTO YOUR SKIN CUT YOURSELF ON RUST DROWN YOURSELF CATCH YOU HOUSE ON FIRE THEN STAND IN IT AN BURN SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY FUCK FUCK FUCK I CAN'T STRESS MY HATE FOR YOU KYS KYS KYS.You guys are the thing that is ruining me. Every time I check my phone, I have to worry that you guys will be patronizing my little brother. Have you looked at your own channels? THEY ARE ABSOLUTE FUCKING TRASH AND I WANT YOU TO KILL YS .Thank you for doing us all a favor. Also I would say that was fake... but I'm not going to TRIGGER the rest of the gc. Also I was bulling you? You are retarded. Period. I'm fucking done with this shit. I'm not your friend, I don't know you, and I am removing all contact that I have with any of you.

turn in your PC for a free box of timbits

fuck off nigger nigger bitch

>It doesn't hurt my feelings,

Stopped there

Canada literally brings nothing to the world. They're just a bunch of soft little pussies that come down to our country when they need proper health care.

Are you new to the US chief?
>Nigger riots
>Muslim/terrorist acts against our country
>Beaners hopping the border like everyday is cinco de mayo

Go be fat and stupid somewhere else

>a synonymous cancer to this board

No, that's you.

You fucking r/Donald's are insufferable

> Illiterate Americans not realizing Japan is the US's bitch.

>white knighting for the leafs
get a load of this guy

Hahaha you are pathetic

>if you kill your emus, they win

What kind of cuck white knights for leaf posters?

DESU our country is fucked more.

>gargling aussie balls

Get a load of this bitch

Everyone here is a faggot. There, we're done here

Have fun living in your discount desert ya fucking boomerang throwing nerf herder

Meh most of your niggers are concentrated to Toronto though so you know, you got that going for you.

>How do we fix this fucking problem Cred Forums?

Worldwide Leaf genocide.

DAY OF THE RAKE

by banning you, banning flags, and redirecting any nationality discussion to Cred Forums

>leaf
>intelligent posts

Is this real life?

>>Cred Forums having a discussion on the final solution for leafs.

>OH BOY, I LOVE JAMMING A BOTTLE OF MAPLE SYRUP UP MY TINY ASSHOLE ALL DAY LONG, EH.

It's a anyone I disagree with is from reddit comment, you're assuming I'm a Donald shitposter when I haven't even mentioned Trump to you. Is the constant barrage of pro Trump opinions getting to you, are you upset there is a general pro Trump vibe here? I'm just a memeing shitposter who is fed up with Canadian antics.

>look Mom I finally get to use my leaf folder he exclaims looking over his dimly lit keyboard chuckling to himself.

Youre doing good things with your life sport.

That's Jack Stark, and he's from Wales or the UK I believe.

Look him up on fb he's a trip

Trudeau is building a monument for this leaf. Makes his country proud

>>GREAT BURN, YOU LEAF TRASH
>>FAGGING UP THE BOARD ALL DAY
>>FUCK CANADIANS
>> Illiterate Americans not realizing Japan is the US's bitch.

>OH HOW FUCKING RARE
>SUM DUM FUCKING LEAF GARBAGE
>DOESNT KNOW HAIKU

Go home teddy, no delegates here.

DIE AMERIFAT
I HOPE YOU ALL GET CANCER
MILLION MURKINS DIE

Haikus are fun.

>NICE COUNTING YOU SHIT-FOR-BRAINS LEAFTARD AUTIST 5-7-6 GREAT HAIKU FUCKING MORON

WE'RE GOING TO INVADE YOUR NO IDENTITY LAND. WE TAKE IT AND MAKE IT USA. """CANADA"""""" WILL BE FORGOTTEN IN DUE TIME. HAHAHAHAHAHA, DUMB LEAFS.

> Murkins is 3 syllables to AUTISMO

I lol'd.

Your articles of confederation automatically make us a State as soon as we agree.

No need to invade.

>Fucking cuck don't even care about his country

Fuck this shit, you slimy syrup niggers aren't even worth it, we'll just nuke your ass.

>we'll just nuke your ass.
>we'll

The only thing you're gonna be nuking is your hotpocket. Go dust your fedora collection fatty.

Real funny meme putting a Canadian in a giant red leaf. Ha. Ha. So. Funny.

... but wait Pol! He's got blue eyes just like the Nazis you love so much. So quick!! Someone photoshop the leaf away so he can be Pol's new hero alongside Drumpf!

kek, I love Australian banter. We're still full though, stop taking our jobs.

>projecting

We'll find someone else to help us nuke canada

I will shit post where and when I want. I will destroy any Aussie poster who challenges me.

Calling you out Aussie Millennials. Genx ready to put you in your place.

>We'll
sure you will champ. you just keep listening to all those voices in your head

This is how we solve the autralian problem

I second this, leafs need to die

fuck off leafs back to ctr shill break rooms

I liked this.

Profiling the leaf
>Pedo
Check
Specimen seems to be most likely Asian or be made out of mixed heritage

>filename

>No cute australian boy to fuck and drop my bant load into his ass while he calls me a cunt

Also.

A FUCKING LEAF

NO FUCK THIS SHIT

HAY NIGGER, YOU'RE PUSHING THAT RED BUTTON TO NUKE ALL THOSE MAPLE NIGGERS! WE DON'T NEED TO DO SHIT WHEN YU'RE HERE

This is what Americans suck Aussie dick about? lmao sick bantz cuckaroo.

wow look at these awesome aussie bantz this totally isn't a shitty shitpost

yep he's a piece of shit tb honest

>jealousy

>leaf is white
>aussie is asian

Accurate

If you a leaf I wanna beat the fuck outta you

One of the uglier canadian women in this pic.
Seriously, stupid-hot women here.

>tfw one shitpost country is getting tired of another shitpost country's shit

Half the people you responded to were just returning the banter m8
How aboot you calm down and accept your equals eh? :^)

apparently the guy in the picture showed his cock and its huge but i cant find it my kung fu is weak :(

also according to his fb he hates his penis most out of all his body parts....

>FUCK OFF 'STRALIA

>not STRAYA

this is why everybody wants you gone