Dubs decide

Storytime Cred Forums. Last night I went to a debate watching party for conservative groups on campus. (Booked room for 130 people and 300+ showed up.) Midway through the debate some pajama-wearing faggots came in screaming "STOP RACISM" and "TRUMP IS A FAGGOT". They were blowing whistles and beating drums.

One of them was throwing a cymbal on the ground, so I took it and threw it away. They followed me and one went to knock my MAGA hat off my head. I shook him off, he backed away, then spat on me. Three times. I punched that suckered and they all scattered.

Bystanders called the local police, everyone sympathetic, self defense shit. They're still looking for the guy or the Bystanders who said they got it all on tape.

Anyways, got this email from the "Bias Incident Response Coordinator" -- another useless nigger job to coddle uni students. They want to make sure I'm provided with "support" and can "process this further". Gay as fuck.

How should I respond Cred Forums?

Try to claim ptsd and get disability shekels or at least accommodations. Go full on with the sobbing and bullshit and see how long you can keep a straight face.

Good for you, OP. I bet those punches were satisfying as fuck

Show them that you are a lion.

tazer him

>things that didn't happen: the thread

Respond politely if you don't need anything. Don't make an ass out of yourself.

Also press charges. Intentionally spitting on someone is a crime.

ayyyyyyy

Tell them that you're fine and don't need any support. No need to be an uncivilized piece of shit and a faggot.

Sue the school. They are trying to make you sign a waiver.

If you were assaulted on school grounds for your political beliefs, that's a breach of your first amendment rights. The school should be doing more to prevent it.

Game their faggy system.

This. It counts as assault.

Call lawyer.

Tell them a blow job would be really calming

Boring but probably for the best.

> I have never been outside and have trust issues.

Also to whoever asked, the punch was satisfying. Just wish it'd been harder.

First this, ideally a sympathetic one that is right wing, constitutionalist and a PoC. Make sure it's free to consult and there's no conflict of interest.

Then investigate this.

Dubs don't lie. This will follow if you don't seem like a pansy.

go full kike, get a lawyer, sue the school, go the whole 9 yards

you were assaulted on school property and they need to pay

also you now have ptsd

Don't lie about PTSD it's a lot of work

Lol, you didn't punch ANYone with those TWIG ARMS and PIMPLE FACE.

KEEP THE SALIVA SAMPLES

Here's a thought, tell them as a man getting a college education you are beyond where you need their useless services, and they should go help someone who mind is so weak they can't handle reality and need the help.

This. Sell their DNA to 23andMe so the jews steal their genes. Then get the results back and pay them out for being a stealth shitskin.

So the email is faked? Can you prove it?

Hey OP

PSSSTTT

Go Blue

and btw does your name start with G?

But seriously, I left before those faggots showed up. I wish I could have stayed to see what happened.

Realistically, I've been contacted by the person because of a Milo poster on my door. They offered to call me on the phone to discuss what happened and I obliged, only to have them "victim blame" me and say I was harming other students.

Conservative Lawyer here

Go all out. File many claims, including encroachment on your freedom of speech, harassment, assault, battery, get a pile of charges including disturbing the peace, civil rights, and claim any and all that you can, (PTSD is not recommended but it can be). Claim you took the symbol away from them because they were disturbing the party, and when they slapped your hat, that is simple battery. When they spat on you three times, claim assault 3 times.

If I was your lawyer, I would recommend that you go to the Dean, counselors, (by God if liberals don't like money they will enjoy hearing this case and see it through)

Get a lawyer if you must, or have witnesses vouch for your assaults. Videos do help