Why the fuck does (((nobody))) talk about how based modern day boers are?

Holy fuck. I have never known that boers still exist as I was never taught ANYTHING of the kind in school except muh nelson mandela is uh hero and muh apurtide. These fucking boers are literally a sign of whats to come. The race war will never happen. Whites will continue to recede to smaller and smaller populations until they just isolate themselves into shitty farm lands. Civilization with be destroyed because of shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugène_Terre'Blanche
youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ICsPQnGJEpY
youtube.com/watch?v=ei8-nOXgEeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Yes it's all very sad once we started classifying non whites as humans

>dat voice

We need more people like this man.

I don't think I could of explained myself any better.

"Don't yo get it, if we mix, there will be no Europeans...There is no white people"

I used to like Louis but now I see he is exactly the type of over feminized, soft, virtue signalling faggot that is the problem with our society right now.

>The way the look at each other.

>my friend

Because they are still stupid enough to stay in Africa

I saw Louis in Melbourne recently. The crowd was filled with lots of SJWs

That boer got killed by his own set of Googles that worked at his farm.

Got hacked to little bits

That is fucking depressing.

>That is fucking depressing.
so then what are the boers options?

stay in a country where they are outnumbered 50 million to 3 million only to get picked off slowly and die out like eugene over here?

or do they leave and forsaken their lands?

That accent and voice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugène_Terre'Blanche

Fuck this guy. He does the same shit unsuccessful peoples do all the time. Blame everyone else, and try to insulate. It never works. To cap it off he is entitled and an asshole.

>comments disabled
kek

Sigh... fucking leafs man.. it is just exhausting.

>shitty farm lands.
>agriculture not being the cornerstone of civilization
>implying niggers are able to farm

>I used to like Louis

You should have stayed on reddit. pls dont come back

>The people who built the roads and the hospitals are no longer in government. Seems very entitled.

The Boers know what it's like to have their backs against the wall. SA will implode eventually. Fight on Boer men, fight on

youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ

The failure of the Boer people is self evident. These ideas never work. This is how Blacks act in America. The more insulated your society is the more backward your society will be.
>inb4 multicultural shill

You don't have to be a multiculturalist hell hole with no identity, but you if you put constraints on who is acceptable in your society you limit the human capital available to your society ie. people who would otherwise be successful have to go be successful somewhere else like the Chinese in the west.

They can't leave, white privilege makes ineligible for a visa in any European country or north America.

They are destined to be wiped from the face of this earth, and googles will remove them from history eventually.

Such is the fate of the white man.

You can only be happy about the fact that after the white man is gone the Chinese will come and strip all googles from their resources and lands, they will put them on worse conditions than their own sweatshop factory workers, and will genocide the opposition with no remorse.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICsPQnGJEpY

>tfw when the SA googles will go into full-on genocide mode against the Boers sooner or later, and the rest of the world is going to just let them.
>They might even applaud them.

We need two things to be a successful racial movement:
1) a sense of racial identity
Okay, we have that
2) hardworking, intelligent, motivated people
Welp. I guess we're fucked then, huh guys?

Look around you. THIS website is white nationalism. THIS IS IT.

Save yourselves first. Then look for REAL organizations. Not silly meme mobs on the internet

But I'm not white neither American

Louis's a typical liberal but I think he does a fairly good job in getting really good content out of his subjects because they let their guard down around him or he finds a subject to push to get interesting responses like when he let that skinhead think he was Jewish to get content out of him. Louis has a video talking about why he did that.

>Whites going extinct means no more white cucks
I'm almost okay with this.

Louis Theroux is a fucking numale cuck. His name probably echoes too.

>implying I'm white

>Am I not a man?

What are some examples of a people who have successfully made progress in regaining autonomy and sovereignty for themselves after losing it by leveraging racial outgroup inclusion?

of course that fucking Anglo cuckold is working against whites

That documentary is from the year 2000, many children, including myself watched a lot of Louie Theroux in our youth. It has nothing to do with reddit you fucking dunce.

What the fuck business do Boers have anyways, Africa is for Africans, not white people. Go back to Europe if you want to be respected as white people, South AFRICA is for, you know, AFRICANS!!!!!

fuck you nigger

That's racist because you're implying Africa is only for black people.

So we should deport all African descendants back to Africa as well?

Politics = Masturbation
Muslims and invaders beware.
Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=ei8-nOXgEeU

I love Thearoux, just for his humility and wit. Everything he's made is gold if only for showing reality. His gang ones are choice.

When that bad ass warrior of his people shakes his hand, fucking LOL.

"Y-y-your're squeezing my hand senpai, s-stop-"
"Am I not a man?"
"H-ha, hah, yeah, umm, m-meaning what, uhh, have a good day, uh"

>Africa is for Africans

BULLSHIT!

>Africa is for Africans

Shit fuck puke Africans are literally invading every fucking other nation on earth.

Why do they alone get to have a land
?

Yeah and suid afrika is for boers.

That nu male was passive aggressive as fuck lol

Bitch ass nigga couldn't handle a mans handshake hahahaha

This. He was a turbo cuck in this clip.

Massive cuck? is that shakespear?

>That accent and voice

doesnt sound like venom snake

all white women crave the Big Black Dish

You are fucking my wife in front of me smacking her around and calling her a whore? Is that Shakespeare?

He doesn't want to cede what he believes to be his.

Sooner or later when we're backed into a corner on a global scale you will see it his way.

>is that Shakespeare
god what a cuck

What a leaf, know your place and keep your opinions to yourself.

>tfw you will never help found neo-rhodesia

Yes that is sadly the destiny for whites if Trump doesn't win.

There is still Russia and Asia however.

Says the cuck living in a 99% white country. Keep your fucking mouth shut, the adults are talking.

Everyone but me gotta learn

COMMENTS DISABLED GOY

Jews.