>another thread another shill

Hey it's Rubiooo!

HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING

No you whiny Cuban.

Rubio was worse than jeb

least memeable candidate other than the ruboto incident

I don't miss those lobes, that's for sure. Freaking me out

Domo arigoto

No. I'll leave it up to your local people whether or not you're a good idea to keep around.

He would have malfunctioned anyway.
>tfw no turtle president

We got Coach Cruz. We don't need your shit.

>Coach Cruz
is that a paedo reference?

Didn't hate Rubio. Or Cruz, really. Both of them probably win the election in a landslide, too.

I wouldve been happy with most of the candidates not named Jeb.

FICTIO DISPELLIARMUS

It's Little Marco! Is he wearing his Cuban heels and did he bring bottled water for everyone? Somebody should post a picture of him in drag.

Hi Cred Forums, miss me yet?

Who /rubiobottle/ here?

Scuttle back into your hole, amigo.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world. That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

Nah. I'd rather have the autistic turtlebro.

Trump had his Rubio moment last night.

Indeed!

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world. That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

> i posted it again

well played, zipperhead

>Live in Tampa bay
I've actually done some phone panking for him, still have yet to meet him, who wants storys?
>amd no not just him, Trump too

It's a reference to our good ally The Zodiac Killer.

Not as much as I miss your foam parties.

Eh, too bad you're getting the storys anyway
>be me
>phone banking
>SUNDDENLY
>"welcome to )//+!++)!/~~|>%]|\

youtube.com/watch?v=51ybp_YFo7I
Domo Arigato Mr.Rubio.

As long as he's reelected Rubio will be one of the most important leaders in the Republican Party. He's more brown than Cruz, better liked by whites than Christie, younger than Rand Paul, as articulate as Paul Ryan, more electable (to establishment) than Jeb, and considering his vote attendance, free to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Would intern for / 10

God it would be so lopsided if he was running. He'd probably be up like 20 points.

>doesn't show up for work
I'm really just not voting for him out of spite at this point more than anything.

here's the real image.

The USDMEX exchange rate going DOWN highly suggests that trump won the debate and the kikes are afraid of being taxed at the border.

The LOWER the exchange rate goes, the MORE the kikes have to pay for labor in mexico.

the HIGHER the exchange rate goes, the LESS the kikes have to pay for labor in mexico.

The jews are afraid and the exchange rate shows this.