ANZUS

What is the point of ANZUS for Australia? Australia gets shit all out of this deal other than being America's bitch boy. U.S is dead, Aus needs to jump ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/34195-rocket-lab-opens-private-launch-site-new-zealand.html
businessinsider.com.au/australias-refugee-intake-will-rise-35-to-19000-a-year-2016-9
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/32678953/aust-to-keep-refugee-intake-near-19-000/#page1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we have already been kicked out here

you left willingly. good choice.

>What is the point of ANZUS for Australia
Just rich cunts and politicians getting a sweet deal by selling us out to another foreign power like the chinks. Nothing to see here goy. Don't forget to tune into Hack 5:30pm every weekday

I would rather be aligned with China than U.S right now.

So would half of Auckland but Australia has a deal to take 15M US citizens in the case of a major disaster so yeah.

Anglo domination of the Pacific, obviously. You're welcome BTW

NZ nuclear free zone cucking the USA was pretty cool.

Be like NZ and tell America to fuck off

Don't be like Britain, the pathetic cuckold who gets her empire taken away and her nuclear deterrent chastity key held by America, then proudly tells everyone about his "special relationship"

>15M US citizens
fucking WHAT??? If another Hurricane Katrina happens then we'll be flooded with blacks and mexicans. Jesus christ. Why does Malcolm Turnbull have such a hard on for central americans all of a sudden?

sauce on that?

republicanism is sadly dead in aus

Reunite the Anglo empire.

We literally cucked the greatest nation on earth over nuclear weapons and they're coming crawling back to us now. NZ wins again.

That's odd, I've never noticed this before. Have you ever wanted territory so bad that you took the coastline from the country next to you?

We should leave and build our own dead man's hand desu. It would probably work out cheaper than all the bullshit conflicts that America drags us into.

The funny thing is we are a better ally to the US than any NATO member despite not even being in NATO.
Where's our thirty eigh billion dollarydoo subsidy?

remember when NASA sent you guys the master copy of the moon landing then lost it and had to ask for it back?

The Russians did that. Actually they owned a good chunk of Yukon, BC and even northern California before we bought it from them.

They sent them here? Wouldn't surprise me, but I thought they used the CBS recordings and remastered them?

Anyway, they'll be asking to use our flash new private satellite launch site before too long I bet. space.com/34195-rocket-lab-opens-private-launch-site-new-zealand.html

Somewhere on a different HD maybe. Not easy to find it came out in a bunch of classified docs here about 18 months ago.

Maybe search Australia US rehousing deal Yellow Stone or Nuclear event the search enginse might have something.

oh my fucking god they're going to flood us with niggers

>leave ANZUS
>become Switzerland of southern hemishpere
>sell to everybody, cuck the Chinese
>America eventually goes to war with China, asks us for help, we tell them to piss off
>sit back and become /comfy/, the continent

and we are still America's bitch why exactly?

ANZUS is probably our most important alliance.

And Chinese people have no soul. If anything we need the US to protect us from them.

It should be renamed the "MLG Gook killing Bro Alliance" because that is why it exists.

Nice dubs Cuz!

Checking is Ozzy is being a troll fag.

businessinsider.com.au/australias-refugee-intake-will-rise-35-to-19000-a-year-2016-9
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/32678953/aust-to-keep-refugee-intake-near-19-000/#page1