Clowns In America ITS HAPPENING

Reports of clowns happening across the country

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/27/killer-clown-sightings-spread-to-florida-virginia-colorado.html

wcpo.com/news/state/state-kentucky/clown-sightings-in-kentucky-creepy-clowns-have-police-on-alert-in-kentucky

listverse.com/2016/09/24/10-recent-sightings-of-strange-and-sinister-clowns/

Why is this happening

>Is it isis

>ICP

>underground society
>>serial killers
>> pedos

Why is this happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
youtube.com/watch?v=cXLGUthofto
youtube.com/watch?v=HDQux9tAzQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One person reported it, and then a bunch of social media retards couldn't stand someone else getting attention and said they saw it too.

That or it's some viral marketing shit.

The only clown allowed on Cred Forums is Trump.

Take this shit to /x/.

I think your last assumption is correct

For the new IT movie? Is the new IT movie still even a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

Stop this
It's been everyday for the past week now
I wish Hiroshima would actually ban advertisements like this

fuck you nigger

NA JUST ICP FANS DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS

Be sure to carry a tangelo with you when you leave the house. Clowns hate tangelos.

I got off at midnight a few nights ago, and this dude at the gas station said "watch where your driving, there's some clowns down the street". I live near ocala Florida. Don't know if related or not.

DESTROY US ALL

If one of these guys got killed via shotgun, this shit would stop. Just edgy teenagers.

XD he's taking about idiot drivers

its probably highly highly related. It could be the (((shriners))) scaring people or giving a warning

It's literally nothing. One guy did it for shits and giggles and now people are copying it. All it takes is one redneck shooting one and the rest will stop from fear.

This. Someone do it already

DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!

I don't even know whats going on in this country anymore

I'll have the chicken.

Yeah, had that in my town too. Cops say it's just a hoax.

awww....baby got his fee fees hurt

eat shit

To remove clown: Apply stun baton repeatedly to head with intent to harm.

I had a run-in with a crackhead in a clown suit the other night. I wouldn't call him an actual clown though.

I'm stilling waiting for the first person to act on their second amendment rights.

>In a Pennsylvania town, police received reports of clowns yelling at children and scaring them. In Alabama, a school was placed on lockdown after a social media threat of a clown invasion. In Georgia, an 11-year-old girl was caught with a knife and told authorities she carried it to protect herself from clowns. Those reports were all just in the last two days.

>Listverse

Is this clown happening really a thing?

HOOOOOOOONK

The order of the jesters up to their pranks again

omfg hahahahahahaha ur so funny lol xD
kys faggot

AI PLZ OPEN

These damn clowns are in Bartow county Georgia too(I live near here, and spend some time there), and everyone is freaking out about it

>Why is this happening

magnets

Hahaha drumpf btfo

This is 7d chess next level viral marketing for the new IT movie
and some of it is just guys jumping on the trend
and this is how it is perpetuated

It don't honk. None of this honks.

epic ss13 reference bro xD!!!

get a mask and some clothing and ask a clown whats going on, make sure to have a fire arm hidden. If you can do this right now do it and post results, otherwise do it later.

Typical sec officer.

I'd love to, but I can't at the moment. For another night, that's actually a fun idea. I might make the news kek

buh bye

I bet he's actually a mime.

Fuck mimes.

What if...

clowns = isis

youtube.com/watch?v=cXLGUthofto

There's a remake of the movie/book IT coming out soon.

It's more likely than you think!

This is a damn risky viral marketing strategy if it is one.

Viralmarketing In Cred Forums ITS HAPPENING
Fuck (((stephen kike))) he will be drawn and quartered when this is all over.

Another shitty abortion ad or something retarded. You niggers are so easy to use for viral it's pathetic.

top kek

Normies reacting to juggalos. Nothing to see here, folks.

Our society is truly a stupid one

Hollywood is allowed to release VIOLENT FILMS which give people ideas

The people are already stupid

QUIT GIVING THEM FUCKING IDEAS

I can't wait for this all to be over

Attacks, pedos

And thats viral marketing?

do it and post results

>mommy didnt tuck me in

the post

See a clown?
PUT HIM DOWN!

what the fuck are you on about. Crazy stupid people will always be crazy and stupid, cant do anything... what are you gonna do? ban films? ban books? ban theatrical plays? ban folklore? ban internet? etc.

Maybe the 2nd Amendment people could do something about clown.

:)

THIS IS JUST A PRANK THATS GETTING OUT OF HAND. IT WILL END WHEN SOMEONE GETS SHOT.

Stock up on tangelos, gents. The clownpocalypse is now upon us. I'll see you all on the frontlines.

WHOOP WHOOP

Inb4 it's D.A.K

DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL DESTROY US ALL

Its just juggalos being retards.

When you see a clown, don't sweat it. It's just the same mook you see around town, with some grease paint on his face and a colourful shirt.

rekt

It must be rough for real clowns these days, trying to do birthday parties and earn an honest buck.

Didn't we see shit like this last year?

So original to repeat shit from years ago