The debate was rigged. Proof inside #RiggedDebate

youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs

this is pretty much what happened: truthfeed.com/bombshell-hillarys-lawyers-rigged-debates-working-out-debate-deal-that-included-no-cross-examination-questions-for-hillary/26121/

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_NovWeb/288/DOC_0C05794170/C05794170.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ltf6LxmZg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc
youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
youtube.com/watch?v=lIexQNGxwog&ab_channel=FOX10Phoenix
hillaryclinton.com/
cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/alicia-machado-donald-trump-2016-election-anderson-cooper/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow. Conspiracy much.

>OP posts at 21:22:36
>Video is 7:36
>"Wow. Conspiracy Much."
>Posted at 21:23:47
>61 seconds later

Spotted the CTR.

Enjoy my pic related shill.

Bump.

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have.

If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES--- all SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!

Most of all, it will be the People's Choice...

PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician...Check

He's not a Lawyer.....Check

He's not doing it for the money...Check

He's a Natural Born American Citizen born in the USA from American parents. . .

Bonus points !

Whoopi says she will leave the country...

Rosie says she will leave the country...

Sharpton says he will leave the country...

Gov. Brown says California will build a wall...

Cher says she will leave the country...

Cyrus says she will leave the country...

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail....

Hillary will go to jail.....

The budget will be balanced in 8 years....

Americans will have first choice at jobs.....

You will not be able to marry your pet....

You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify...
(Not a criminal or crazy, etc.)

Only live registered U.S. citizens can vote....

MUST SHOW ID TO VOTE...

You can have and keep your own doctor.....

You can say whatever you want without being called a racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, etc....

He will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Come to think of it, we have no place to go, but UP!

Moar bump

I salute the gentleman from our great northern neighbor Canada!
Let's Make North America Great Again!

She wasn't asked about a single controversy and she got to stand there looking smug while Trump had to debate the moderator.

I'm calling it rigged.

bump

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

>Hard (((choices)))

Didn't realize there was this kind of retard allowed to live in Canada

and you can print that

Bump for based OP

bump

Did you notice the lack of tough questions directed to Clinton? Winning a debate is easy when you given questions that only call for generic feel-good answers.

who won the debate?

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_NovWeb/288/DOC_0C05794170/C05794170.pdf

Why couldn't Trump win if it was easy?

>Hillary speak fluently
I can see how you would think that

Damn, how many of these do you have pre typed to copy paste?

holy shit shut the fuck up you aspy hill shill faggot, you really think i'm gonna read all that? by you? kill yourself.

>muh money
>muh money nigga
>we gon do betta at cyber an sheit

The framing of the questions he got were intended to put him on defense while Hillary was only asked to respond. Did we watch the same debate?

>look ma I posted it again!

You have no reading comprehension. He didn't have the easy ones.

hillary came off as a lying, pre-programmed, disingenious cunt. which is what she is, and always has been.

trump came off as a brash, braggadocios douche, which is what he is, and always has been.

the difference is, trump supporters like him because he's a douche. he says what he thinks, even if what he thinks isn't correct, politically or factually.

hillary supporters, from what i've gathered, just like her because she's a woman. correct me if i'm wrong there...

the debate was all for the undecided voters, and it's easy to see that neither candidate did enough to attract new voters because of what i just said. idiots like you calling this a landslide victory, especially on your first post, makes you seem like paid employee of ol' CTR.

so, in conclusion, go fuck yourself.

>Trump dominated the early part of the debate on all accounts

Talk about delusion.

Trump stumped himself.

bumping

Judging by how inane it is, it's probably generated.

i'm watching it now, it doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary , first signal is over a minute before she responds, next is 30 seconds after she signals. holt was obviously biased. hillary is a joke.

WHY AREN"T I 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MAY ASK!?!

Watch OP's video you stupid faggot leaf.

Bump. Good god damn the cunt should be put in the ground.

Bump

you said it, he isn't a career politician and he is using his own money to fund his campaign. MAGA

Was it a joke, though?

nice catch
will definitely be looking for 'signals' in the future

so obvious

>The debate was rigged.

Talk about delusion.

Trump stumped himself.

oh look another vast right wing conspiracy

Pretty obvious to me last night as I watched, that Trump was basically debating two people...Hillary got softball questions by Lester, then they basically both gave Donald the gears. You'd have to be pretty biased not to notice the bias, in my opinion.

Even as a hillary supporter I have to admit Trump outperformed expectations in the debate. He's only gonna get better and she was in peak form. I'll still keep volunteering for Hillary, but truthfully, my confidence is wavering. My heart wants to be in it, but I can't force it.

>Even as a hillary supporter

GOOD WORK OP

GET THIS SHIT TO DRUDGE, TRUMP, BRIETBART, INFO WARS NOW

THIS WILL END CLINTON. THIS IS THE FINAL DAGGER

god damn did he start off strong though..
I thought we were going to witness power levels unlike this country has ever seen before...
and then he had to navigate charted waters to win over choice voters without falling into a trap
he should have just blew the lid off the whole thing..
two more debates though.. should be fun to watch :D

Holy fuck. You are dense.

Said
>Did you notice the lack of tough questions directed to Clinton?
not
>Did you notice the lack of tough questions directed to Trump?
Watch the fucking video. Trump was practically debating Hillary and Holt.

HOLY SHIT HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS
SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFIRE, LADS

>hrod17
lmfao

The old scratch the nose signal.

Does her curruptness know no bounds

Is this a new meme, or are shills getting smarter?

Hillary was btfo on nearly every level. She was btfo so hard Trump literally told people he doesn't pay taxes and no one cared

This same shit happened with fucking Romney and McCain, and they let that shit slide. Trump was used to that shit sense they did it in the Primaries, if that was anyone of those other republicans they would have buckled.

WOW. Look at this fucking shit. Fucking CTR shills reading off the same script. I don't normally call people shills, but this shit is ridiculous.

> Rubbing your face means it's rigged.

ZOMG teh jig is UP! ILLUMINATI ALL UP IN HeReEeEeE!!!!!

>I never said that
>He did actually say that

Eat shit pol

The "nonpartisan" committee that runs the debates, all donate to the hillary campaign.

Lester Holt as moderator should not be fact checking. His job is to ask questions and keep the candidates to their time allotted.

as a hardcore trump supporter , he under-preformed , he should have went way softer and completely lost the debate, but hillary is so bad that she can't win.

I'm starting to fucking hate this place. This isn't Cred Forums2.0

Go back to Cred Forums

It's like he just doesn't remember the Howard Stern interview at all.

Wish someone would remind him so he could prepare a legitimate excuse.

>as a trump supporter
Shill detected

Kek is with me tonight

He did mention the Stern interview and said he gave a meh, sure response about supporting the war. Really what he said about his support made a lot of sense.

Did anyone else notice him spitting in his cup? Sometimes I feel like he comes to this website to prepare.

Hillary is a psychopath with no boundaries. She is a danger to all of us.

She needs to suffer the consequences of her actions. Lock her up.

That's what I'm saying. Trump got gotcha Q's.
We agree.

NBC MSNBC

Al Sharpton's Boy

Only board I cared about before this election was Cred Forums, I really feel like depending on how this goes, we could have widespread censorship. I mean look how things are going. $hillary isn't even in yet and a fucking cartoon frog is already branded a hate symbol and this board is flooded with paid shills? What will happen when she is in the most powerful position in the world? No one will want to cross her, and she is crazy. Very dangerous.

That made sense for me. The video.

Holy or Holty shit should I say, she wasn't just being favoured she was in charge of him!

kek i fucking love trump, i shill for him in real life, and i'm a canadian.. he is the greatest candidate in modern history. he should have thrown that first debate, did you see how cocky hillary got half way through, she is fucking disgusting and completely full of herself, which is what every person who has dealt with her in real life has said, she is a piece of shit and she thinks she is better than everyone. if trump let her win, he could have taken her off guard for the next debate. trump did not bring his A-game lastnight, that is the truth. it will work in his favor next debate, that is also the truth.

Trump did win, if you define winning as gaining votes. There is no "point scoring" in a Presidential debate, there are only polls and votes.

Maybe Hillary debated more cleanly, but this cycle isn't about being a polished, plastique, rehearsed, political hack. This cycle is about salt of the earth, real, genuine people. That's why Trump is popular and that's why Hillary had to cheat to rob Bernie of the primary.

See And pic related.

I JUST SUBMITTED IT TO DRUDGE AND INFOWARS. DO IT GUYS, THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN

IF ANYONE HAS TIME, GO THROUGH HILLARYS PREVIOUS DEBATES WITH BERNIE AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND MORE PATTERNS

You'll never win that "argument" here.
Of course he lost that debate as predicted.
But Cred Forums fags hate Hillary more than they love trump. In their eyes he is a demigod. Instead of defending his performance they just attack her and make threads like this.

I have never seen such widespread revolt against a president ever from the internet. Last thing that this reminds me of is Bush in office when flash games were first getting popular. Everyone was playing games where you shoot Bush with an AK-47 and mock him. You think Hillary will allow that? She is way too paranoid and controlling. And with the internet being exponentially more influential, relevant, and in public eye than ever before, it's going to be a big issue. If it gets to her so much that she brands a fucking frog as a white nationalist symbol before her campaign is over what the fuck is she going to do once we elect her?

The Pepe ban is just a small preview of what's to come.

This video is kind of stupid.

Trump was talking himself into a hole and destroying his credibility, yet the video claims she's getting antsy and wants to get a word in. That's the last thing she would want -- she would want to let him keep talking and embarrassing himself.

The winner of a debate is the one who had the better argument. The one with facts to support it.

By definition.

You must be the one who writes those chain emails my racist uncle forwards

LMAO fuck off shill. every time trump opens his mouth red pills fall out. she sure as hell does not want him to be speaking to the people.

Who wouldnt.
We essentially watched a building collapse last night

Good vid, mane.

Bumping this thread before shills derail conversation. Just sent sauce to RT.

>every time trump opens his mouth red pills fall out.

Fuck thats funny
I hope this catches on

I'm seriously convinced the only people left on Cred Forums defending trump are trolls having fun getting people riled up

Pepe ban?

You can't just call people shills for not believing every piece of "evidence" provided.

The article is believable, the video of the guy taking the notes off Hillary's podium is suspicious, but this video doesn't make a lot of sense. It seems like it's reaching. If you have reasons to explain why what i said about it is wrong I'm happy to entertain them. But it doesn't seem overly credible.

Doesn't matter because Trump still won

Im not sure whats worse. The fact that you can witness blatant censorship not seen since communist china, or the fact that you dont even care.

Honest question - what would it take for you to believe that everything you know about hillary and trump is wrong?

I know you get paid for this, but honestly, it is right in front of you

Yeah it's reaching. Reaching on the left of her face, reaching on the right..

I want Trump to win, but that video showed only a few clips from the debate.

It could just be coincidence. There could've been plenty of moments where she scratched her nose and nothing happened.

#freepepe

False. The winner of anything is the one who gets what they want as the outcome.

Presidential debates have no official scoring system. You can claim "muh facts" all you want, and the opposing side can claim the same. It just ends up being a shrill partisan echo-chamber.

Trump got exactly what he needed to get. Anyone who at this point is still undecided is basically unplugged from politics and votes emotionally. Trump did a masterful job playing the relatable every-man. Hillary came off as a stilted, plastique robot with a wry, smug smile.

Even if we assume Trump lost on facts (he didn't) no one remember factoids. People remember emotion. They remember plasticity vs salt-of-the-earth genuine. Trump fumbled and bumbled, was bombastic, was unclean and sometimes even disjointed - all true - and that's exactly why he won. It's obvious that he knew excessive debate prep would have made this impossible to do - you can't prep genuine.

That the CTR shills don't get this still amazes me.

I agree that she scratched her face.

What I don't agree with is the video saying, "See look she's agitated because she wants to talk." That's a ridiculous assertion. Trump was imploding -- it was the single worst moment of his performance that night, and the video is talking some shit about Hillary giving Holt the stink eye for not letting her use her "zinger."

you dumb nigger - it is clear evidence. Do you also need to be rained on to know that it rains? Fucking retard. How more obvious can it be?

lol you people are delusional. This is Trump damage control at its finest.

Makes sense. Hype it.

She can't even scratch herself without lying about it. Tell me she isn't pretending to scratch an itch.

No, you moron. The people who are interested in facts most likely have already informed themselves and they will barely be influenced by the debates. The debates are just circus. The debates are for people who have yet to inform themselves and when you don't have the time to fact check then emotional connection becomes very important; the way the candidates carry themselves is a lot more important than facts during a debate. A debate is not a situation where you can lay out facts anyway, the format does not really allow it. It all boils down to "he did/said this, she did/said that and then it's about who the uninformed viewers think is being truthful. The one who seems more hones, trustworthy, more interested in the well-being of the people, and (most importantly) who seems more geniune. The last one is important because anti-establishment sentiment runs high.Clinton seemed, stiff, unauthentic, rehearsed, and what not.

Facts don't matter that much in a debate, acting does. Clinton failed and Trump won and leftists morons helped Trump win by setting the bar so low. He would break the uninformed's expectations just by not being literally Hitler and made them reconsider with plenty of ease.

Jesus Christ

You're on to something, I can't deny the evidence

i was skeptical at first but its pretty fucking obvious by the end of this video. nice work.

she cant win without rigging everything, and she still looses.

but scratching your nose like that so many times is absurd. it's not even a scratch, either, more of a rub. why would someone rub their face so many times like that? if there's one thing Cred Forums has taught me it's that there are no coincidences.

the agitation thing you're talking about hardly matters. perhaps she was angry at lester for not swinging time to her, perhaps not. what's important is that it's very clear that the debate was rigged via this nose-scratching system.

2 cents has been deposited
thank you for correcting the record

REMINDER: youtube.com/watch?v=z5ltf6LxmZg

add this with the paper pusher at the end of the debates. lester on the earpeice at the beginning, and hillarys "hearing aid"

the whole thing was rigged as hell. if trump wasn't so unpredictable, it wouldn't be as obvious as it is in the video

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc

>Holt Lester

Who the fuck wrote this? An AI program?

It wouldn't surprise me if they had a signal worked out for either fivehead or the beast to interject at a certain point and the video does show she's either signalling or needs to wash the Huma cum off her face.

BUMP

>Huma cum.

Dammit, Cred Forums, Quit making me masturbate!

youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs

Yeah the 1 finger or 2 I think.

mfw satan is the deep agent.

I watched the debate again, the only time she did this was what the video showed. Obviously that doesn't mean it's 100% true but it is incredibly suspicious and solid evidence.

Also someone needs to send this to an info wars reporter and let based alex know, as well as molymeme, milo etc

That split screen is an awesome way to watch the debate. That should be what people see on TV. Can you watch it live like that?

i did, it just needs to be a straight up stream and not some stupid live analysis

but-thats-wrong-you-fucking-retard.png

If El Trumpo took a fat shit on the center of the debate floor, and if it gave him a net gain in polls and voters, then that would be winning. It is about the bottom line, not your argument.

An argument is just a tool, what matters is what you've built with that tool.

Apparently nobody ITT was here for the beginning of the debate. Trump got BTFO from the start and everyone here agreed.

That IS what people saw. wtf were you not watching the debate? Have you not seen a replay?

>everyone here agreed.

This. The fact that so many of the types of people we hate are against him must mean we chose the correct candidate.

ITT:Based leaf laying the smack down.

I wish I would have screencapped it. There were a few pro trump posts, but almost everyone was commenting on how Trump was breaking down and soundly getting BTFO from the get go. A heavily edited video doesn't change that.

Very intriguing video user

Not an argument

to the contrary, I'd say he started off even, did well in the middle, planted quite a few seeds of doubt

>gold standard is TPP hurrdy durrr
>The bills your husband passed and you still support!
>you've had 30 years to enact this change and yet you've voted against it every time!

This debate really wasn't about him winning, it was about the media calling him literally the antichrist turbo hitler who eats unborn minority children for breakfast, and him coming out, maybe a bit too calm for his supporters, but at the least it showed undecideds that he isn't all just hot air.

He sat there and corrected her recordâ„¢ as Clinton and Clinton Jr (the moderator) tag teamed him for nearly 40 minutes straight in the middle, only putting out a few cheeky comments as listed above.

At the end he did let Clinton get under his skin a bit with the Rosie O donnell piece and then the Miss America Mexican piece.

I still think he will come out of it better than she does, as she blew her full load in the first 5 minutes, so to speak.

Debate 2 will be more of the same, maybe a bit worse because it is CNN after all.

Debate 3 will be a bloodbath.

thats because your wrong. everyone here loved the first 20 mins. hillary was stuttering and stammering at the beginning until she had lester debate trump for her.

face the facts CTR.... hillary is going down like a seizing old woman into the back of a secret service van. rigging one little debate wont save her. even if she rigs the others trump wont play so nice forever.

Hillary has a disorder known as psychopathy. She is living in a constant state of Duper's Delight. She lives and breathes a lie.

I'm more and more convinced that the shitty shitposting leafs are Chinese nationals sent from China to give Canadians a poor image. There are based leafs out there but they get drowned out from all the shitposting.

Not an argument that he won, but the video begins with the erroneous claim that "by all accounts, Trump won the early part of the debate," when even here of all places handed the beginning to Clinton as it was happening.

c. CTR

I think Trump figured it out. It explains his actions perfectly.

>trump wont play so nice forever.
Which one of is is CTR? The one who watched as Cred Forums had a meltdown watching their savior get battered on live TV or the one who is quite literally trying to correct the record by saying the debate was rigged and that the consensus loser won?

If you watch the debate and not some cut-to-pieces video you'll see that Trump spoke for the full two minutes quite a bit, and that's what did him in. He lost soundly based on the fact that he was allowed to open his mouth, which turned out to be his Achilles heel.

Hey meant, "by all non shill accounts" up to and including the government media outlets

>gold standard
What the hell does this mean? Does it mean its good? If so then Clinton is full of shit. Hope a vigilante puts her down.

as someone who was on here and watching the debates live, you are full of shit. shill your way on back to facebook or where ever you came from

Right. Because we all know the clinton campaign is flooding the political discussion board on a mongolian tapestry exchange to convince literal NEETs to vote for her when they can't even be convinced to leave the house to buy video games or anime anymore.

/pol didnt have a meltdown. you and your freinds were just on here having a circle jerk. that doesnt change anything. you will get bored after a few days and leave, and we can go back to kekposting.

and if you dont leave, then i look forward to hearing you correct the record after hillary gets "dehydrated" in 40 degree weather in a few weeks

I can confirm that even in more red pilled areas such as Alberta, most Canadians strive to be Justin Jr.

I hate clinton and will likely vote Gary "What is Aleppo" Johnson just to get libertarians in the debates (ha!) but it's frightening how people on here can simultaneously correct the record while turning around and accusing everyone who disagrees with them of doing just that.
If anything, the record shows that Clinton won, so any correcting would be done to change that.

Fuck. I'm sorry mate.

yup. here in van nearly everyone is a bluepilled faggot. There are a few who aren't though...

dont bother with these ctr faggots. they have no clue anyways.

Last night on POL was HIGH ENERGY. CTR shills came in here to gloat but also to pose as convinced trump voters. They pretended to be disappointed trump voters to demoralize Pol.
They began saying hillary won, turmp lost, and they were convinced to join hillary.
It was a total invasion.

Last night there was no thread on Cred Forums that lasted more than 8 minutes. Soon some of us began bumping threads that had some semblance of a BASED pl reaction. It kept a few threads alive. But it was a bump fest because hillary supporters were flooding the board and rolling down the good threads with shitposts. They were well co-ordinated and they posted at once so even some really large threads got pushed out.

Front page of local news papers headlines today read "Ms President". And every local radio station have been shitting on Trump for months. Including the rock ones who's audience are mostly conservative leaning.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>the record shows that Clinton won
where? you mean the 571 people the cnn called? thats essentially the only one.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Awww yeeeee my googles it's MAGA TIME

see

>All she could do was arrogantly smirk
this also made her look like a total smug cunt, even to non-trump supporters.

all the media here fucking hate trump. the butthurt will be glorious when he wins

you know there's only like 2000 people here, many of us have seen you post this in the last hour. EVerybody else doesn't care. You might as well give up.

the point of this thread, is that the debate was rigged by collusion between nbc and clinton.

-we were told no earpeices would be used, they were by lester holt and hillary.
-all questions went to clinton first. never seen that in a debate before, and in no way is that fair. trump then has to undo her bullshit each time before answering
-clinton was wearing an ear peice, not only can you tell by listening to her talk at the beginning, where she is literally waiting to hear what she should say, but you can see it under her jacket at the end of the debate
-lester holt corrects trump multpile times, never corrects hillary once, even when she is in obvious lies
-trump gets gotch nonsense questions
-not one hard question to hillary the entire debate
-cilinton had notes removed from her podium at the end

so it was rigged, which is the premise of the OP.
that it is rigged, is not suprising, and perhaps trump could have been more coherant, but hillary looked like a drugged out robot. this video shows how much help she got.

winning a rigged contest isn't winning, its cheating. if you want to vote johnson fine, but how does shilling for hillary help johnson win?

>They pretended to be disappointed trump voters to demoralize
It was a fascinating even to occur, the real time damage control that is. I am certain there is automation involved in their process by this point, due to the sheer volume and variety of outlets they are taking the time to 'correct the record' on ;^)

Trump needs to come out next debate and do the whole "Well go to MY website, to verify all YOUR claims", it's gonna get gud - He softballed the first one, since the next few are going to be the ones that leave the more lasting impression and on the minds and tounges of voters as they head to the ballot boxes... The best of his ammo is yet to come, I can't friggin' wait.

Kys shill

Why are CTR's attempts at making Pepes always poorly made trite? I mean you guys are being paid to shitpost, I'd expect you at least put in some effort.

Lester Holt is a fucking registered Republican, yet that didn't stop Trump from assuming he was a Dem. Maybe it was some payback for his idiocy.

Trump's own campaign manager said he did a great job.

Fuck Hillary, but why is every god damn thing to Trump "rigged?" The primaries are rigged, the election is rigged, the debates are rigged, the microphone is rigged, the realities are rigged.

Life is about making the most money for the least amount of work.
At least for people with no morals. Like CTR.

>why is every god damn thing to Trump "rigged?

because it has been. the whole thing is rigged, because thats how it works. look what happened to bernie. rigged rigged rigged.

thanks, read it all, first time to see it

What the fuck is wrong with you americans.

You guys turend into rome without ever having had an actual empire like rome.

Holt is also a nigger, he seems smart and therefore he must realize that Trump is trying to put an end to his kind

>Trump stumped himself

did anyone call that turd sean hannity yet? trump really needs someone to call him asap.

we let that bastard rupert murdoch poison the proles

>they still don't believe it's rigged after their own people admit it

I want to be part of Trumps right wing death squads.

The truth about the debate.

youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

I want to know how they bypass captcha. No i guess they must be buying Cred Forums gold.

>mfw paid shills also using a botnet can't beat us shilling for free

literally paid funded shills can't beat a couple good people shilling for free. this summarizes Clinton's campaign so well and how she is outspending Trump 50-1 on ads in FL

the DNC literally rigged the primaries

Anyone have the proof about her donors setting up the debate?

REMOVE ONTARIO

if its a bot, it is probably just spouting out scripted horseshit en masse, or it is one of those new bots that composes its own sentences.

if it is one of the latter, it will only be a short time before the bot gets redpilled and turns on its masters.

No, but we also don't have any 'proof' hundreds of millions of dollars donated to the Clinton foundation from foreign nations didn't influence her politics. She claims it doesn't.

Remember that Mootles loves Shillary. He probably gave them away for free back when he was still a mod in preparation for the election.

>Anyone have the proof about her donors setting up the debate?
Of course not but this is Cred Forums

Yeah, it was the first one. So much spam and repeated posting during the debates.

Damn, I am trying to gather info for an info dump

>we also don't have any 'proof' hundreds of millions of dollars donated to the Clinton foundation from foreign nations didn't influence her politics
Why would it?

Wow. Shill much.

>The debate was a total setup Cred Forums

The debate was setup last night with the intention of making Trump look incapable of forming a coherent sentence.

>They say both candidates did not see the questions before hand

Bullshit! Hillary was very well aware of the questions and the reason why she looked so "prepared" was because she had her answers ready and all she had to do was speak from memory.

How do I back this up you ask? Watch starting at 1:27:50 and end at 1:30:50.

youtube.com/watch?v=lIexQNGxwog&ab_channel=FOX10Phoenix

>question specifically targeted Trump, allowed Hillary to attack Trump on women, Hillary then releases NEW AD featuring that former Miss Universe the next day
>should be first video that plays on her shit site

hillaryclinton.com/

And what a suprise! Her she is already prepared to take interviews on CNN.

cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/alicia-machado-donald-trump-2016-election-anderson-cooper/index.html

>HILLARY KNEW LESTER HOLT WOULD ASK TRUMP THAT QUESTION ABOUT HILLARY'S LOOKS

Hillary was prepared to unleash her new attack on Trump right after Holt asked him that question. This means the whole debate was clearly rigged.

Cred Forums was also invaded by CTR shill faggots yesterday, arguing Hillary crushed him. NO SHIT, the whole thing was a fucking set up because in a real debate, that bitch would have choked on getting asked questions on Benghazi, haiti, foreign donors, emails..etc. Why was Trump the only one asked questions on his "scandals" and Hillary got another free pass???

What we witnessed last night was MSM bullshit at its finest.

I'm sure you can find it. Check out /cfg/ thread I'm sure they're already on it. Unless you already in there. Good luck. It's there.

Google runs the captcha, they may have a custom plugin that satisfies the requirements via an in-browser application...

Or, they could buy a pass, then jump to random proxies easily and have automated spam replies based on the content of the posts recieved. If they had a mod on the inside, they could easily identify "problematic" ip address ranges and assign specific filters to monitor and reply to all feed from it, tying up time and resources while sowing seeds of discourse into the fray, they have the money to do this no question.

>Captcha: hilaary centro
shieeeeet pic related, screen capped because fu-

Any question they ask them would fuck them because they all say retarded things, if republicans weren't retarded they could debate well, I hate both candidates, so I expected them to rip eachother apart, I expected trump to out up a fight but he is just a meme candidate so he sperged out and choked, he had so many good chances to destroy her but he missed the opportunities, once you stand him up next to someone who isn't a member of the conservacuck party he showed that he has no substance and got absolutely BTFO

Even the dems most corrupt politician hilldog can stump the king of retards

>muh scandals
When are you people going to realize that you have to make the election about the issues? This shit didn't work against Obama, and it won't work against Clinton. Do you even want to win the election?

>retard, racist
do you shills seriously think sperging out cliche insults works anymore? This is way too easy to pick out these days

Being this delusional, sorry your meme candidate is just another reality TV moron

That would be annoying if you just wanted to scratch your face cus you had an ich but couldnt.

user is victorious

You mother fucking faggot white male leaf, I love you.

It doesn't matter. The media has spent the last few months calling Trump Hitler. All he had to do to win the debate for most people was to not-be-Hitler for 90 minutes.

Mission Accomplished!

Fact check this earpiece from the debate. Shit seems illegal as fuck and she already had more help than necessary from Lester Cuckold.

more retarded conspiratory bullshit

stop this right now

You must be referring to the CTR shills going ape shit during the very beginning of the debate. This was incredibly obvious my poor hillshill faggot. An otherwise pro trump board doesn't suddenly switch gears unless a bunch of bitches such as yourself start shilling like no tomorrow. I think everyone noted that, not what you're saying. Nice try though.

no shillary will shit and die on stage, just ask sean hannity, shillary has no chance, ask sean hannity, email servers benghazi, just go to sean hannity and ask him. all very easy. all very clear. those are the real issues. simply ask sean hannity.

Is that a wire I see?

no ear piece there

Well something to look for in the next debate, see if she starts signaling again.

Praise this leaf

Was it in the other ear?

>CTR ISN'T REAL NEET NEET NEET NEET
You're like, 2 months behind with this script.

bump

Guns

They just started going trough the flowchart. It's like when you call about your internet service and the dumb bitch asks if your computer is plugged in.

CTR eternally BTFO. How can they ever recover.

This is what I was wondering.

If the nose scratching happened all throughout the debate and the video cherrypicked, then that's dumb.

But if the only instances of it are in the video, and they all match up how the video says, then that's proof positive.

In fact, it doesn't even matter if it actually happened.

If what the video says is true, that's enough to convince millions of people that she cheated and was controlling the moderator.

Kek we are talking about Hillary here remember, if you suspect it chances are she did just that

Nice work user. Shill confirmed

This one must be earning some real cash, probably even in the hundreds, for selling it's ass like a whore.

The meme queen wants to control all the meems

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

>my shitty meme candidate got exposed on national television in front of 100+ million viewers? RIGGED!!! RIIIIIGGED! RIGGED BY DA JOOOOOOOZ!

>Paid for by Hillary for America

>anyone who disagrees with me is a SHILL! they're being paid by DA JOOOOOOOZ!

I like how you implement your official model of behavior here buddy

Wew, the overtime rates must be good right now.

Why are the shills so mad today?

Talk about delusion.

Trump stumped himself.

Trump faggots are flatlining hard. Hillary won the debate because she had a plan and had prepared, as she goaded him about.

If you think Trump has questioned too much on specifics then maybe it's because Hillary was totally forthcoming with her policy minutiae and Trump hadn't a fucking clue.

See

>off by one
No, fuck it. The leaf is right. My every instinct says trump will save our country.
Praise Kek.