I'm an outsider, and fairly skeptical of the ideologies this place seems to support...

I'm an outsider, and fairly skeptical of the ideologies this place seems to support, but I'm giving you a chance to change my mind. I guess I'll start with the big one. Redpill me on the jews, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series
youtube.com/watch?v=b0su39y7QOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are loving people.

Literally who gives a fuck ?

lurk more faggot saged

see

And you know how I feel about the Jewish - they're people. And they have no foreskins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series

Lurk more Riddick

I do

>ideologies
>pol
fuck off

we're not moralfags

I'm not sure where to get it after it was taken off the Chrome store, but install the Coincidence Detector on your browser.
Then just research major political movements and pay attention to the parentheses.
You'll learn a lot on your own.

Fuck you, it's not our job to spoon feed you

Youtube David Duke if you want to go down this path in a greater sum of what is to be seen.

Jews historically have utilized close connections and internal networking to assume positions of power in the last 200 or so years in western society, mostly in the realm of finance and ideology.

In the united States and the west they hold media, financial and academic positions in numbers far, far disproportionate to their population.

They are nearly universally extreme leftists.

As an exercise, please begin noting the last names of writers for online news stories and opinion articles.

It's ok.
We are all outsiders here.
Why are you needing to be redpilled?

I also recommend the book The Culture of Critique

>I'm an outsider, and fairly skeptical of the ideologies this place

Bringing this much faggotry? You should start on Cred Forums try a dick rate thread then come back later

Tens of millions killed by Jews

>Jewish female detected

Stalin and Beria were not Jews, we are the only people outjewing Jews while being minority in competition, stop taking away our achievements.

Its satire.

But its so close to the chest that sometimes real fascists wind up here.

Cred Forums is a containment board.

>Soros is satire.

>Redpill me on the jews, Cred Forums.

They're ethnocentric and skeptical of people outside of their tribe. They're a provide us with a model to be implemented.
youtube.com/watch?v=b0su39y7QOM

>They're a provide
They*