Obama Doctrine

Alright enough with the debates and elections

Let's talk about Obama and his presidency. How will he be remembered?

What does Cred Forums think of the Obama Doctrine? Was it a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9CH3HuJVls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was honestly a good idea. The biggest problem was that it required him to try to make nice with some bad people, namely Iran. This was the next best thing impossible work a Congress ready to rip his head off at a moment's notice and the biggest warhawk in Washington as his SoS.

Syria
Libya
Iraq version 3.0

One of the worst presidents in history.

DOUBLED the national debt in only 8 years. Also tries damn hard to take away rights and doesnt even try to hide it.

100000000x better than Hillary.

Can you name any of the presidents of the Weimar Republic?

I think it's a terrible idea.

Change is bad

No and I don't want to

Creating ISIS, race baited the nation into the worst race relations, signed some of the worst bills into law.

He won the Nobel Prize for doing nothing to bring peace.

Why is it allowed?

slowest economic recovery since the great depression.

Foreign policy was a complete fuck up in his second term

He use to be a constitutional lawyer...who went on to be a race card playing president.

He blamed us for holding on to guns and bibles and later said we fetishized our privacy.

I have to wonder what side he was on when he was a lawyer?

First and last nigger president.

good point

but also none of them were the first black president of the weimar republic

He will be remembered as a rabid ideologue who never considered whether his own policies were working.

I mean--how could they possibly NOT work?!? They're the morally right thing to do, so of course they're going to work.

That man has never ONCE considered whether his policies are working

>CIA writes reports that we're losing the fight against ISIS, and Obama tells them they're writing the reports wrong.
>Obama care is OBJECTIVELY a failure, but he still heralds it as a success.
>Black communities are in shambles, law and order is falling apart, and all we get are more lectures about how white people need to be more tolerant.

I swear to god, the world will remember him as the worst president in the modern era.

well intentioned but ultimately incompetent
whites will hate him for paying lip service to BLM and blacks will hate him for "not really being on their side" when the national guard was deployed to wreck their shit
Obamacare is his Magnum opus and it's just pro insurance company bullshit

t. democrat

He'll be remembered as that nigga that fucked everything up so badly that he made white nationalism politically viable.

kek

Dear God in heaven what the fuck is this shit!?

That awkward moment when the Nation's problem is all the blacks.

>when a nigger tries to run the country

This is a question more apt for historians decades from now than those cursed to try and assess it from the near past. Our opinions are tainted by our fresh participation.

But, my tainted opinion is that he's dodged a lot of shit for things he should've been held more accountable for, such as the IRS hounding people on the right and massive civilian casualties inflicted by our drone warfare programs. One was Nixon-esque, the other only helped catalyze the out of control dumpster fire ignited by Bush in the Middle East.

However, there are a fair amount of things he doesn't really deserve the heat he's received for, such as for continuing NSA dragnet surveillance (started via the PATRIOT Act) and for vacating Iraq/starting ISIS (the time tables for withdrawal were set by the Bush admin; meanwhile force extension agreements required their democratically elected govt to agree to give US troops immunity from Iraqi prosecution, which they refused) His sluggish response once the threat actually metastasized and invaded Iraq outright is a different matter though.

I suppose it could've been worse, or better. There's no real bar to measure him by even semi-objectively, except the legacy he'll leave (and we cannot know what it is yet).

Weirdly enough, I think Cred Forums's """""favorite"""" documentary maker actually said it best:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9CH3HuJVls

>inb4 people who see him as a nigger/google first, and as our president second, continue trying to pretend the blind hatred they're vomiting is some sort of insight in here.

>continue democracy projects and nation build so we can have foreign oil while not drilling domestically because MUH GLOBAL WARMING

>what was the monroe doctorine
EUROPE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>What does Cred Forums think of the Obama Doctrine?
bow to everyone
let everyone fuck with you

Then bomb the shit out of them with drones lel.

>What's the difference between a wedding procession and a terrorist training camp?
>Idk, I just fly the drone

This mudslime enabler fucked up all there was.

>How will he be remembered?
king nigger

>(((GOLDBERG)))

come the fuck on

are there any gentiles in journalism anymore?

Jeffrey Goldberg moved to Israel to escape rising anti-Semitism. In Manhattan.
Jeffrey Goldberg is an imbecile.

Failing the US troop pulling from Iraq
Fostering Al Qaeda in Iraq
Creating ISIS
Funding, training, equipping ISIS
destabilizing Afghanistan
Gulf BP oilspill disaster
Billion dollar bank bailouts that banks used as profits
Billions in socializeded welfare for insurance companies
Fracking poisoned water well
NSA spying
FIVE EYES
PIPA
CETA
Benghazi
Boston Bombing
Sandy Hook
TTIP
Attempting to start a war with Libya
Spending 5 BILLION to foment a coup in Ukraine
creating a 2nd cold war with Russia
funding, training and equipping IS in Syria
destabilizing Syria
doubling the US national debt to 20 Billion since taking office

This is your nobel prize winning nigger.