Praise Jesus Christ regardless of who enters the white house...

Praise Jesus Christ regardless of who enters the white house. Gods will is being done and we'll get what we deserve but even so let us all pray for Donald Trump to lead us into a new beautiful century.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPgSrMOTnqM&index=3&list=PLWvahZRxLnLMSWeULnub0CCeQzvxGM8hB
youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE
zenit.org/en/articles/holy-see-insists-that-it-has-right-to-speak)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"My kingdom is not of this earth" - Jesus

He owns this world. He took it from the evil one on the cross and purchased it with his blood.

Reread your Bible.

Amen user! Amen!

youtube.com/watch?v=pPgSrMOTnqM&index=3&list=PLWvahZRxLnLMSWeULnub0CCeQzvxGM8hB

Has the end of this system occurred? No, people are still sick and dying and in sin.

He does not yet reign as king. Although when he does return, he shall take his rightful place as king.

He has already taken the world into his hands. He has already paid the price for all our souls. We are in His hands and so is this world.

I sincerely don't see anywhere in the Bible that doesn't say he hasn't already taken this world. Especially mentioned in the Epistles and Revelation and when he raised from the dead the first words he said were Rejoice.

So you "christians" are pro-taxation prison abolitionist who love hillary (your enemy) and turn the other cheek when you get shitstomped in the debate and dont judge anyone.

Seriously I'm concerned modern christians like the ones in pol are the real anti-christs

>mfw you cant get in to heaven by saying Lord, Lord
>mfw you actually have to follow the religion
>feels good man

By all means, keep pretending to be Christian

>pretending
user.

The contents of this board are so far from Christian to call yourself one while partaking in this hate-filled, idol worshipping degeneracy is literally to be an Anti-christ

>tfw

If you've ever read the Bible. You should know we are called to be sheep among wolves. To be in the world but not of the world. So that people see us and we are not like a candle hidden under a table.

Hello Anti Christ.

To be anti-christ is to be against Christ.

Nope. This world still belongs to Satan.

Jesus will take it back, but that time has not come yet.

>tfw you realize that Satan tempted Christ by offering him the world
>tfw that means we are behind enemy lines

How's it feel being so hated by the rest of the Internet that your only refuge is a website where people fap to ponies? lmao christcucks are so pathetic and I'm so glad we have the 2 least Christian candidates in American history. 1 sandnigger religion down, 2 to go.

I suppose but we are citizens of the Kingdom of God behind enemy lines. I understand now what you mean.
We are everywhere and especially places where people need the light of God. Blessed are those who are a candle in the dark.

Oh, so you go on ultra leftist websites, too?

Yes.

Reminder: In 1970, atheists were almost 5% of the population. In 2020, they will be just 1.8%. Atheists have horrible fertility rates.

They have been dropping in number surprisingly.

>Trump never once mentioned God.

That's pretty hypocritical, typical of Christians.
>god wills whatever to happne
>but just in case......
>lemme pray for what I want
Selfish pricks, Christians are.

Is trump the man of shit

I'm convinced atheism is the last Fermi filter
>Civilizations off themselves due to nuclear war
>Civilizations commit mass suicide due to the pointlessness of existence

God uses non-believers for our purposes as well.
Petitioning God is not a sin. Only righteous prayers are answered.

Not really if god wants destruction with hillary you can stll pray against it

Petitioning god for a specific candidate is a sin, it's called selfishness.

You think you are actually "a candle in the dark"

You are obviously roleplaying. You are posting anonymously on a japanese imageboard. You arent spreading the gospel you're literally RP'ing to feel holier than thou

pretty sure the she bitch is gonna win

lol, yep

Why are you so insecure about someone being a believer in Christ?

It does not really matter who wins , (((they))) win . with trump maybe you get some more breathing room ,

That isn't really faith, now is it?
Who prays against such a thing. You should be praying to god for thanks, not that specific presidential candidate wins. That's like praying for a football team to win. It's fucking selfish. God should smite people who pray for such things. And they're lucky god is forgiving. Prayer now is being used wrongly, I see it in church every weekend.

this guy dont give a fuck.

not insecure. worried that someone would take belief over reason.

my god, that's good

Its written that in the end the majority will see the truth only when it is too late. But in the end all secrets will be revealed to all. All the dirty secrets They uphold to control people's minds will come to light

The bible mentions that the devil rules this realm of flesh

Our lives on this plane are but a fleeting moment in the eternal life we are promised.

Judgment will come for those who've traded their souls for pleasures of the flesh, including those who rule us

But we dont know gods will and we dont know , who is good or evil , so we pray for the cadidate who we think is best,i dont think its selfish at all , its not like praying for a football game because the father has nothing to do with that

Separation of church and state clause prevents sky wizards from effecting democracy.

This life is about taking your belief through reason and reason over your belief

>we pray for the candidate who we want to win
that's pretty selfish, god will pick a candidate that suit us best, it's not up to us to decide. It's like praying that I get an xbox instead of a playstation. It's a sin to ask god for such materials. I should be praying to god in a way that thanks god for giving me another day of living.

That doesn't make any godamn sense.
>the only thing the bible got right was dust to dust
>everything came from stardust and returns to stardust
youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE
guuday

Got it, thanks.

Please pray for our nation.

Other galaxies don't exist. Just because Nasa says so doesn't mean it's true. Did you know the overwhelming majority of their pictures are composite images or outright artist renditions

Jesus offers salvation and eternal life. He will save you as you are. Just trust in Him with all your heart.

Revelation is not the end of days. It is just the beginning of Jesus coming to rule the entire world as the rightful heir of the thrown of David.

>you can see other galaxies with the naked eye
>light pollution

>Jesus is a zombie
Confirmed

Its not in the Bible, but I personally believe intergalactic travel will populate the universe with Jesus' reign on earth. Think of the infinite science that will be unleashed when all war is put to and end. Its going to be breathtaking.

That way you cannot pray for anything anymore , you are sick you pray to get better ,it is gods will that you are sick , otherwise you would not be sick , praying against your sickness now is sin.

You see lights and scattered celestial bodies of light. Doesn't really prove anything. Nasa tells you its other galaxies. You accept it because its what you want to believe.

Interesting how most science is literally a religion. Your "gods" are scientists. Indoctrinating you through the bullshit educational system

And all it took to convince you was a picture

Zombies don't have souls or freewill.

Yes, Jesus rose from the dead. So will all the true believers who are asleep in Christ. We will have resurrected glorified bodies with no defects.

ill need a citation on that and not just a derogatory picture

The citations are in the picture.

no, i've actually been to observatories and looked through telescopes at the night sky.
>all you need is a book written by uneducated jews before the advent of indoor plumbing

This is the dumbest claim I've seen in a while

Thank goodness we had religion to tell us thunder and lightning are related

Nobody caught onto that until the 19th century, whoah

The whole world was just like
"Haha pure coincidence"

>YFW God's will is the destruction of our entire world and the creation of a new one.

Please be baiting, I don't want to believe my fellow Americans are this stupid. There's a lot more that goes into astronomy than just pictures.

Its mostly a troll picture , the bible is not a book of science

Genesis 3:15, right off that bat, has fucking nothing to do with the seed of life. It does not describe anything related to the earliest model for zygotes.
>plz continue to live in bullshit fantasy land
>religion raped children in france today
>science allowed you to send an electronic message

>Genesis 3:15
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

>and between thy seed and her seed

why do you lie man

Your right, only way to know for sure would be to go up there yourself

Too bad you never will

>I saw light close up

no, atheism has nothing to do with science
>science is not a belief
>science is based upon physical evidence and models of prediction
>math is fact
>evolution is fact due to physical evidence of it occurring
>science provides models to explain phenomena which can be directly observed

I don't blindly believe science. I know science. I've taken biology and chemistry course and have witnessed their phenomena first hand with my own eyes.

>Genesis 3:15
fucking retard, that is not the correct transnational. take an old testament course for once.
>I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.

it's about god making childbirth a painful thing becasue adam and eve sinned

I'm voting for her now just to BTFO this shit post, post the screencap after she wins, and watch all the crosscucks perform mental gymnastics to justify it.

This seed God is referring to is Jesus.

The seed of woman is a man. A woman has no seed.

Please satan ,king james bible is the best translation

lol, yep!
>neither of the candidates give a fuck about god
>religion was the most normie fucking thing ever invented by man kind

Just because we classified it diffrently does not make it less true

yes, YES!!!

Biblical Christianity has internally consistent logic. The Bible openly states that faith is required. This is the hinge which is where our salvation is in Jesus.

There are no conflicting theological issues in the Bible. The entire old and new testament is explaining how Jesus is God was sent to earth to save mankind. It's the entire point of the Bible for the garden of Eden to Revelation.

No, you're wrong and you haven't read the old testament.
>Hypocritical christian

I've read the OT multiple times.

The shedding of blood is required for the forgiveness of sins.

Waiting on your response.

faith = believing in something on a whim
reason = belonging is something becasue is makes logical sense
theists are mentally condition to accept the illogical.
>honestly, i don't have a problem with it if they find happiness
>i have a problem when they begin to bring such illogical conditioning into govt.
>the founding fathers feared the same thing
>separation of church and state wasn't to protect the church, it was to protect the state from irrational and corrupt church leaders

Hillary cares about Allah/Moloch, not that he isn't the same person as "god" but yeah.

>I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.

it's about god making childbirth a painful thing becasue adam and eve sinned

"he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel." is referring to Jesus conquering death and sin on the cross.

not really
Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all share the same exact god - Abraham's god.
>but yes, Hillary is in league with Sunni Saudis

If your car fuel meter says your gas tank is full, you are taking it on faith that your gas gauge works.

faith is not believing something on a whim. It is a calculated bet.

Have you ever heard of plato's cave and inductive reasoning?

you're pulling that out of your ass

That's wrong. Abraham's God is Jesus.

It was prophecy given to Adam and Eve that God will send a deliverer/savior who would crush the serpant.

That deliverer/savior was God Himself in Jesus Christ.

That's what I'm saying, but they also share the same exact god as the canaanites, moloch, among others.

Yesterday I prayed that God would cause an ELE. It was probably selfish of me to have hoped within my heart that everyone I care about is in the immediate kill zone.

Just hope I don't get to play out some Cormac McCarthy level horror scenario before buying it. Is that selfish or is it the rational self-interest God bestowed me with?

This is that edgy shit I think but never speak, yet feel compelled to write.

/x/ is leaking into this board, real bad.

read this

Judaism and Islam do not view Jesus as God or the Messiah. Which means they do not worship the God of Abraham in the Bible who is Jesus Christ.

no, a gas gauge is a mechanical process that is regulated by government laws and regulations. there is physical evidence suggesting the gauge is correct.
>bad strawman is bad strawman

plato's cave is a crock of shit. if i want to question everything I'll got fill my head with some obscure existentialist shit.

Hail Satan.

Exactly it is driven by logic and science. But you are taking it on faith that your gauge works when you pull into the gas station to fill up your car. Or are you actually looking into your gas tank to make sure the fuel is low? You are taking so much on faith every day and you don't even realize it.

>Young's Literal Translation
You had one job!

Jesus was sent to Earth to save mankind from the wrath of God (himself), so he sacrificed himself to himself to resurrect himself to be with himself.

Nothing weird there.

He was the only Man who could do this.

He has been the Son and the Chosen one for all eternity.

He did not sacrifice himself to be with himself.

He sacrificed himself so US HIS CREATION could live with him forever under the laws he created.

You should reread your bible and take a closer look at who jesus says god is.
>born long after abraham
>somehow this makes him abraham's yahweh
>mfw

that... that is just fucking incorrect

I hope ISIS invades the US. honestly, id be perfectly fine with the fall of modern civilization. plz russia accidentally launch a nuke.

i know now why no aliens have contact humanity yet, becasue there are some very special members of our race that believe in invisible men in the sky. they'd sooner make out telecommunication into a sitcom than converse with us.

I'm fucking voating for Hillary now. Never thought i'd fucking write this on Cred Forums

Jesus has eternally existed. He appeared to many of the old testament men as the "angel of God, the man of God" His name was hidden, but this was Jesus himself.

He humbled himself to a single cell and was planted into mary's womb.

>He humbled himself to a single cell
>He humbled himself
LOL

And why would he need to do that? Why couldn't he, being God and all, just absolve sin and be done with it?

Oh but no, we needed yet another revelation in the desert of the barbaric backwards parts of the ancient Middle East to really get the point across. Thanks, God.

go shill your dead kike on a stick somewhere else, Cred Forums has a new god now

You can't make a blanket statement like that. I openly admit that I take it on faith that Jesus is the Christ and God as man.

To prove me wrong, you most prove the contrapositive. Now go on and do it. Or do you not know how logic works?

What's more probable:

That the natural order was suspended, or that a little Jewish girl told a lie?

>mfw stupidity reaches critical mass

That isn't how logic works. Disprove Bigfoot. That statement doesn't somehow give credibility to claims of Bigfoot.

The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. Claims without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

For free will.

He wants you to choose him.

Its like a man wooing a women. Do you want to be in a relationship with a women who doesn't want you just as much as she wants you?

God invented the illusion of free will so that we can choose him willingly.

However in the end ALL will bow their heads and profess Jesus as God. It's a lot better to do it now.

>Mocking God

"Fear of the Lord is the start of true Wisdom"

Bastards! They lied to me!!!

Let us pray for jessssssssssus

I guess it's at least entertaining.
Still, quite shocking at the same time.

"If God is all powerful, then he cannot be all good. And if he is all good, he cannot be all powerful." -Logic

Pretty sure that was Jesse Eisenberg in batman vs superman desu.

Australians have no gods, that's why the British Theists sent them to the other side of the world.

For free will? We have free will because there is no alternative.

I will not be fear-mongered into believing in something that I've seen no evidence for.

You think your god cares about you when he also must have created billions of galaxies each containing billions of stars. The time that it took that light from some of those galaxies to reach us took millions of years, yet god shows up a few thousand years ago and finally puts his foot down.

Sky dadda plz maek things bettre:DD

pretty sure the writers were inspired by Epicurus, David Hume, Gottfried Leibniz, Thomas Robert Malthus, Immanuel Kant, Friedrich Nietzsche, etc
>plenty of fucking previous works to go around here

>reinforcements for Europe

God can create light in transit?

God created a mature man and women. wouldn't he create a mature universe to support life?

To further refute the claim of free will, your idea of being contractually obligated to worship this deity or spend eternity in a fiery hell is hardly something worth worship. It's asinine. It is not free will, it is the essence of the sadomasochist master-slave relationship.

How convenient of an argument. How fucking scientific.

Even that translation does not use the word satan

sadly, it is

the statement

I believe Jesus is God requires no proof.
Just as the statement
I believe Jesus is not God requires no proof.

Do you no know the difference between belief and stating facts?

I openly have admitted I have faith that Jesus is the God of the Bible.

That's like saying my favorite color is green. How do I prove my faith? Do I need to be burned at the stake or something?

hell is a place of eternal rot and death. it's where the souls of unbelievers will be destroyed

I don't think ordinary disbelievers will be tortured forever. I do believe some will be though child molesters and the type.

If all is as God wills it, then why do you religious fucks complain all the time?

No I get you, I misconstrued your previous post. My apologies.

We are not contractually obligated to worship God. However, we ALL deserve hell equally. Every single person is a sinner who deserves hell.

I guess it's because they're dissatisfied with god and ungrateful :^)

Didn't you know? God is dead, fg8

Ok, so Satan is some God-bro helping God punish people? I thought they were enemies. I never understood that relationship. Satan sounds kind of fun actually, he's got all of the good albums, loose women, drugs. Everything that is fun is sinful, that must get boring.

I pity that there is no evidence of a hell for child molesters to go to. I'm with ya there.

If x is y then how come z

shit tier arguement

>Capital A, Adversary.
Just what do you think Satan means?

Hell is in heaven and the arch angels rule over it.

My idea of hell is to worship a jealous, vengeful, celestial North Korean-like dictator merely for creating me. He didn't have to do this and then I wouldn't be in this awful predicament, right?

>Gods will creates present circumstances
>complain about present circumstances

How is this not being dissatisfied with his will?

>in case you missed it
We are not contractually obligated to worship God. However, we ALL deserve hell equally. Every single person is a sinner who deserves hell.

They are not enemies. God created satan and God created evil. Satan is just a tool of God. Us humans were made in the image of God.
Yes, satan will be destroyed in hell as well.

All mankind is sinful is headed straight for hell. We cannot help but sin every day.

Why do religious people who KNOW that when their loved ones die get so upset and sad knowing that they're going to the magical heavenland? Shouldn't that be cause for celebration?

Why do the religious hold onto life as much as non-believers? At least non-believers realize that this is probably our only time with consciousness at to make the best of it.

What's that like? To be completely mesmerized and terrorized by this ancient book written during flat-Earth times? Sounds scary being you.

Jesus cried before he raised Lazarus from the dead.

Death is not natural

Yes, Christians believe that saved individuals are in heaven with God. The best part is yet to come however, as all will receive their resurrected bodies on this earth when Jesus will return to come to reign over the entire earth. That's the promise of Christianity and true old testament faith.

Where do you giys draw your evidence from for your faith?

I'm not scared. I'm saved by the precious blood of Jesus. I'm a new creation. I am free of death's grip on me. All because of my faith in Jesus

>Jesus cried before he raised Lazarus from the dead.

If lazarus was in heaven why did jesus cry?

dat kool-aid tho

Yeesh. You believe that? What about Mars when we create colonies there? Will Jesus have to travel there from time to time?

Oh and the Bible declared that the earth was round and that the universe was expanding back in the BC era.

Please see

Faith:

strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

So nowhere.

The christianity ain't free, the tree of hell gots to be litterd with the soul of sinners from time to time.

Please pray

Well there will be no war during Jesus reign on earth. One can only predict there will be an explosion of science and trade that will produce so much wealth that intergalactic travel will populate the known universe. It's going to be amazing.

noice
i r8 it an 8 out of 8 m8

So there is no evidence backing it?
Then why believe in that which there is no certainty or proof?

How morbid. Where did you guys get this info again, the latest Nat Geo? I missed the last issue.

Jesus has fufilled all the old testament prophecy for the Messiah. He is the literal fulfillment of the old testament.

God has pulled a veil over the Jews to no see Jesus as the messiah.

Have you ever read about how Joseph was not recognized in egypt by his own brothers? Joseph is a metaphor for Jesus.

oh shit, intensive care unit just received logic burns in the 3rd

Therein lies the buffoonery.

>Only one can predict.

Sounds like you've predicted about everything. How's the win ratio on predictions going? 0/10000?

>Jesus has fufilled all the old testament prophecy for the Messiah.

Evidence and sourcing please

>(((Roy Siegelmann)))
Goy prey!!!

>1100

If you claim something someone said is false because he has no evidence, but fail to provide evidence to prove them wrong, you are committing the fame folly.

And Jesus is a newer model to the prototype gods that came before him that were also born of virgins, crucified, resurrected and preformed miracles.

Inb4 Bible

I will source it all.

Joesph became the ruler of Egypt just as Jesus has become the Lord of the gentile believers. Jesus is not recognized by his own blood just as Joesph was not reconized by his own brothers. Only after dealing with them very harshly did they start to understand they were being punished for selling their brother into slavery. In the very same way israel will be treated harshly and will realize that they missed their Messiah. And then he will reveal Himself as Jesus Christ and destory israel's enemies in the battle of armageddon and start his rule from the throne of david.

What is bothering me about this is , is that the jew literally gets a free pass from god , and we will see assholes like soros in heaven

>All Israel Shall Be Saved

>25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

>26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

>28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Where do you get that information from?

Don't say the bible.

What legitimate historical non biblical sources do you get that information from?

I didn't claim that it was false, I said there is no reason to believe in something that has no evidence.

Claims (of Jesus and god) without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence (I don't have to provide contrary evidence).

Again, I believe in Santa because reasons. You don't have to provide evidence against my argument because I gave nothing to counter.

You can't disprove Bigfoot or Santa, yet that doesn't magically make claims of beliefs credible.

You are speaking about the ancient pagan belief of osirus, isis and horus. This is the ancient bablyonian mystery religion incoporated into catholicism, and most other pagan religions. It stems from the promise of a savior from the seed of women.

That is why all the pagan religions have the same idea of a God-son being born of a women.

There's way more than those 3.

There are lots of evil jews that serve satan. Have you ever read 1&2 kings?

Not all the jews will be saved. My mistake there

The elites who run your religion have the same belief and are actively pursuing it.
You, however, are a mere low level pawn and a good little tavi.
Stay blind.

"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. None shall pass to the Father except through Me."
John 14:6

A good horror novel is hard to come by. Job, Ezekiel, Isaiah... wew lad. Besides, Pascals wager. It is essentially my immunity cat.

They are ancient memes, which can benefit you socially through traditional sneaker net.

Nobody is saying you need to live up to some liberal stereotype.

Proving the existence and proving belief are to completely different things.

I cannot prove that Jesus is God. I was never arguing this.

A belief in santa is illogical. Show me where a belief in Jesus as God is illogical.

Where the heck was that at? The 4 corners of the Earth part? Or was it some vague sentence?

No i have not read much from the old testament , kings that 2 bears killed 40 kids is all i know.

How do i have to see the jew part then it literally says the jews will be our enemies , but the father will save them because it are his chosen

>For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Run my religion?

Jesus is my rock. No man except him do I bow down to. If soros was controlling Christianity then why is he such an anti christian?

Let me know who controls my religion save Jesus Christ

I will hunt you from the ends of the earth, it are just sayings

e sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

Soros doesn't make up the entirety of the elites, lad.
Regardless, he does fund and operate many an evangelical outfit.
Vatican is owned by others.

Read the original comment I was replying to, his reply, then my reply. I misread what he was saying. I cannot disprove a belief, nor would I care to.

Jesus as god is an illogical belief, because it requires faith, which again faith is a belief in the absence of evidence. Furthermore, those stories in the books are 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc hand accounts of his life and were written well after his death. When you bring faith in, logic goes out the window, which should already be recognized.

the vatican is satanic bunch of anti christians...lad

There is nothing christian about them.

Notice how it didn't say "sphere." And is that it? The only sentence in the entire Bible?

notice how a circle does not have corners

Why, because they recognize science?

You are dead wrong

Jesus as god is an illogical belief, because it requires faith

You take your gas gauge on faith that it is right. Does that make it faith in your gas gauge illogical as well? You need to seriously take a logic class.

We agree on one thing.
However most christians are catholics, so they are de-facto christianity, for all intents and purposes.

Circles are still flat. So the Bible contradicted itself?

"And He will lift up a standard for the nations And assemble the banished ones of Israel, And will gather the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth" Isaiah 11:12

Yes the unproven science that from nothing you can get something twice

It is illogical if I have no evidence (evidence = the car doesn't run out of gas when it shows a 1/4 tank) to support my belief in the gauge working properly.

because they deny the bible is the word of god

if the vatican created the bible then why do they not follow it?

They deny the bible because they are a corrupt group of elites who want to bring in a one world religion headed by the false prophet the pope himself vicar of christ = 666

the north south east and west there you go four corners

Nietzsche was nothing more than the king of all fedora tipping edgelords of his day. He can be safely ignored.

Divine beings exist. Lord Kek is proof of that. Even as the Abrahamic God has forsaken the West because of degeneracy and the fallen Jew, Lord Kek still listens to His followers. He rewards us with dank memes and Happenings. Soon, his representative on Earth will become God-Emperor, and lead us from the darkness to the new dawn.

PRAISE KEK.

Those aren't corners, those are directions. Just like southeast is a direction. Wouldn't that be 8 corners?

no you dont even read do you? its from god's perspective with the grasshoppers

again the bible is not a science book , the four corners of the earth , is just that they used back then , no one thought that the earth had corners back then

The evidence the Bible provides is that it explains the human condition and accurately predicts human behavior and is internally consistent. It also is incredibly accurate historically and makes predictions that are coming true.

Vague and obscure things anyone could have guessed are not predictions. So-called psychics do it all of the time. So do sportscasters. Name me a single specific prediction with detail.

"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." - James 4:14

The whore of bablyon

the city of seven hills.....revelations talks about the roman catholic church in not a very nice way

Abraham named the hill where isaac was to be sacrificed as Jehovah Jireh. Which means the that God will provide (the sacrifice) note that it is future tense.

1300 years later this is where Jesus was crucified

In what way is that? I'm not Catholic, so be brutally honest.

Purple is the color of the vatican and they are rich:
The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

the popes have murdered many christians for their faith:
6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

As nice as this is we have a few predictions for who the whore of babylon is , and i think it has to do with islam , or both

I can see that. I'm not 100% convinced, but I am starting to see the Church as potentially harmful. I do buy into the Malachy Prophecies, so maybe that's why.

Take a look at this quote from 2007 ... "The Catholic Church is the only religious institution that can enter into diplomatic relations and that interests itself in international rights, acting through the Holy See, an international sovereign subject of singular characteristics." (Monsignor Pietro Parolin, Undersecretary for Relations with States, zenit.org/en/articles/holy-see-insists-that-it-has-right-to-speak)

This is an amazing quote in which the Catholic undersecretary unwittingly confirms the Roman Catholic Church as being the whore of Babylon! It is the ONLY religious institution that can have diplomatic relations with the 'kings of the world'. Amazing!

Islam doesn't confess Jesus as Lord. How could they be in adultery against Jesus if they dont claim him? Jesus is the bridegroom of the church.
end-times-prophecy. org/the-whore-of-babylon.html

Malachy prophecies?

Malachi as in the book in the OT and prophet? Just making sure we are on the same page...

Sorry, I should have googled the actual name. It's also called the Prophecies of the Popes. It's a set of prophecies from St. Malachy (Irish) from all the popes until Peter the Roman. He's suppose to be the last pope and lead christians astray. I could be wrong, but I believe is either Francis or the next pope. So, I guess it would coincide with the RCC being the whore of babylon. I'm no expert, but I think Francis is perfidious and I don't trust him.

Catholics take their dogma and catechism and place it above the Bible. Thats why they are wrong

> And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God.

beheaded is islam , babylon gets destroyed again , that would be mecca

> It is the ONLY religious institution that can have diplomatic relations

is that the verse were the kings got drunk from her wine (oil)