Stop me, Cred Forums

Stop me, Cred Forums

Don't let me fucking do it, Cred Forums

I can't do it... I can't reveal my fucking powerlevel. But I see statuses like this and I want to fucking reach super-saiyan levels of redpilling. Should I just fucking post an 'Untruth about Donald Trump' video, should I ignore it? Should I call them out?

This is an ex-work colleague btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/clairetprieto
facebook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just say voting Trump, suck my dick

don't respond to anything they say and leave

You won't change their mind and you'll probably ruin your entire social life. It's not worth it senpai. Go make a throwaway twitter account and spread memes instead.

just send them a private message saying if they're really concerned this video might help to relieve some of their fears about donald, and post the untruth video

it's time.

unleash your true form.

>arguing with women and children

Why lad

The real question is why you are such a pussy, OP? You going to let people censor you for the rest of your life?

I hope we nuke Canada and Australia.

Say tl:dr

Just sent a message to Claire Therese telling her that one of her Facebook friends is a neonazi stalker who is doxing her on an altright website

what's that old wisdom about arguing on the internet?

the one that says everyone ends up retarded in the end? i think that's how it goes, anyway.

Spam Claire Therese with Pepe and trump memes?

either message them directly or dont do it at all

>arguing on facebook

never do this

Import their conservatives before we do. Aussie and Canadian conservatives are good people.

>Claire Therese
I think I found her twitter boys, have fun
twitter.com/clairetprieto

I just unfollow people like this, or I unfriend them if I know I'm never going to speak to them again

Mostly I unfollow though because even if someone is a liberal douche, most of my fb friends are still people I have met and talked to IRL and can use as useful contacts in the future

Thank you. The majority of this country is cucked beyond belief.

This. Don't give in, nigger.

shits about to go down in this thread

"not revealing your power level" is for faggots. Drop some truth bombs on these normies.

>Goybook
>2011

Just inboxed Claire Therese that a so called "Friend" of hers is doxxing her on a fascist hate board
Sent a few pics

Why in the hell are people still using facebook?

fuck you nigger, stop ruining our fun

You're Australian, it's in your blood to shitpost

A FUCKING LEAF

Just post that article where Hillary said she'll use military tactics against cyber attacks and ask her if she wants somebody to lead the country that is willing to invade Russia over a couple hacks

Thanks mate.

"Meh, I like him."

Donald Trump is a fucking presidential candidate. Are Americans really afraid to publicly endorse him?

People are so fucking stupid, Trump's real estate business allows him to write off losses, THAT'S WHY DIDN'T PAY ANYTHING. Sorry the laws are what they are, but DEFINITELY put another "politician" in there, she'll fix the problem. I mean, she is a woman and all, but don't take that into consideration ever ever ever.

Have to agree with leaf here. Australia is absolutely fucked.

>you bring up clinton foundation, e-mails, trail of dead bodies, global conspiracy
>uhhhhhh are you really trying to defend a racist bigot?
>5 people who want to take place in the argument against you but have no idea how to articulate an opinion like this

i say do it, who cares?

facebook sucks anyway

i deleted mine a year ago. my only regret was not doing it earlier

Just link them to pol :>) but in all seriousness I want to tell you that I feel you brother. I have the same problem all over my fb and I can't stand how self rightuos those people are. The ''I cant believe someone is so stupid that he would vote for him'' line really gets me. They literally think that anyone who doesn't share their delusional political opinions is stupid. I dont agree with leftists but I see where they come from and understand what drives thier believes while they have no empathy what so ever. It has to get really bad before it gets good again I am afraid.

/thread

The time to reveal your power level has passed. Its time to charge up your lasers, user.

Claire Therese's Status;

Today I learned what doxxing was, and I must retract previous political comments. I feel like I just need some time to reconsider my life and views. I think there is a whole other world out there."

Call them out. Idiot bitches need to be out in check. Seriously. I have a few FB friends that are close and the only thing that stops me is knowing them for 20+ years. Ex co worker? Fire away.

Other than the "hurr durr Hillary is so great" shit at the end, she's 100% right, and your fee-fees (or 'power level', whatever you faggots prefer) aren't going to change the fact that Trump was a bumbling fucking blow hard with no arguments or specifics in that debate.

>SOMEONE CALL HANNITY
>CYBER AND SHEIT
>I'LL RELEASE MUH TAX RETURN WHEN THE AUDIT IS DONE. WHATS THAT IM ALLOWED TO ANYWAY? LEMME IGNORE THAT REAL QUICK.
>I EVADE TAXES BECAUSE IM SMART LOL LET ME TALK ABOUT HOW CROOKED HILLARY IS THO

link to her goybook

Dont bother though, she obviously cant vote in the election and being a women she's probably too emotional to change her mind. Plus you'll probably end up destroying your social life.

This, this is why i clicked.

fpbp
this is the only way to truly win against liberals who are so deluded that no amount of well worded rhetoric could sway them from their firmly cemented opinions.

Hillary didn't do so great either, and the polls really aren't taking too much heat either, he has iterally Colorado and likely Florida, and is less than 2 points away in Pennsylvania which just a month ago was considered effectively impossible to flip.

The people are tired of Crooked Hillary and when the next October Surprise from Wikileaks comes, she drop big league

> fee-fees
CTR fucking leave already.

Shes a hillary supporting google lover. What a pos, i hope she gets pregnant by a google and he takes care of her justly.

>australian women
Yuck!

This is really the only answer.

post the stefan "untruth" video, but phrase/frame it carefully. say something to the effect of:

i understand your concerns, but i also think it's equally likely that it's a bunch of media lies. this video really got me thinking:

maybe also mention bernie sanders, and say how the media lied about him. don't say what you think yet (don't show your hand too early), but show the stefan video and say it has you thinking. they'll take the bait.

Act like you're playing devil's advocate, #neverhillary, a moderate, and attack the media. Point out Hillary's blatant corruption. If she is a sjw tell her to check her priviledge since people in third world countries are forced to vote for corrupt politicians but she is choosing to. Criticize Trump's temperment but challenge her to prove his racism

Dont forget Minnesota and Maine are now in play, Hillary is probably shitting herself right now

don't worry, she'll never see it. messages like that go straight to the spam folder.

Don't do it, trust me. If you're going to do it, vent it out on a fake profile on those media pages that post stuff about Trump.

DONT BE A ROODY-POO FAGGOT.

strike back with other ammunition. Tell her how Trump has a 9-inch dick. Tell her how race relations don't matter to Trump because he doesn't judge people by the color of their skin. Tell her that Trump is worth $10 billion and made $650 million last year, and this is why we need to ELECT HIM. Everyone avoids taxes, the only person who writes checks to the treasury on top of the IRS bill is Ron Paul.

Tell her that Hillary is extremely frail and could die at any time, that she is a world-class liar, and extremely emotionally unstable.

>doesn't paint over every name

Answer that you pussy. I really hate you people that won't speak up for your beliefs. Worse than the liberals.

Just remember these people willingly ignore facts or are too stupid to understand them, so youll probably be just wasting your own time, stick to people on the fence or post-bernie supporters.

This.

Stfu pussy

I don't even know why I'm going to answer these questions, but whatever.

>Without outlining any plan to effect change or improve race relations
Neither did Hillary.. Trump has said it many times in his speeches, but of course, this girl will just watch edited videos from the mainstream media.

>How can someone who doesn't pay his taxes, openly share his financial position, understand foreign policy, who has filed multiple bankruptcies etc etc be a candidate?
How can Hillary accept money from nations that have laws that are anti-women? Trump pays his taxes just like anyone else. If he didn't, the IRS(?) would be all over him and it would be big news. If he doesn't understand foreign policy, then why do the majority of the military and 98% of generals/ex-generals support him? Really makes you think..

That filed bankruptcy meme has already been debunked many times.

>The world needs diplomacy more than ever now and Trump's idea of diplomacy is to drop bombs on everyone
Everyone? He never said that, he only said on ISIS. But more than ever now? It's just going to be the same shit over the last 10 years, and more terrorist groups will pop up. Bomb the living hell out of them. Diplomacy won't work. Funny isn't it.. U.S supports terrorist groups in Syria but will bomb these terrorist groups in other nations..

>grace of a woman who has given her life in service to the American people
She's done nothing in 30 years lmao, she's a career politician that is using her 'long service' to win the election. A guy that has only been in politics for just over 12 months is beating her.. Years don't mean anything, actions do.

>The alternative will send the world into utter chaos
Oh, you mean making proper trade deals with other nations, and the most important of them all, making friends with Russia? Cause you know, Hillary doesn't want to put U.S troops in the Ukraine to bait Russia or anything..

the shill is strong with this one

Just drop a molnoux related to trump
>if they watch
You can have a decent dialog with em and be confident that they won't just start screaming if you're winning
>if they ignore it
Fuck em they lost the right being called a human and can now be terminated without second thought

The giant old dinosaurs were coming through the room. John Builder and his girlfriend both nodded across the room to Tyrone as he raised his weapon toward the monster.

A Rabbi suddenly ran into the room and asked them if they would support Israel. Also then he threatened to call them anti-semites if they didn't comply, and began talking about some soap that was made from his family, all while gesturing to their pocketbook.

The T-Rex came stomping into the room, and the three people opened fire on it. The Rabbi ran to try to get their pocketbook while the dinosaur began to fall, unfortunately the dinosaur fell on top of the Rabbi and destroyed him.

Suddenly really good classical music and rock music are playing, and the girlfriend and John Builder kiss one another. Tyrone goes to get a nice drink at the bar and winks at the camera.

The credits roll.

>facebook com/claire.tontifilippini
>Melbourne

That explains it.

Genius... you're being way too easy on them. They do not have a brain or moral compass. They are completely lost to authority and their souls are virtually disintegrated at this point.

whyd u hide her name?

Once you reveal yourself, you learn who your true friends are and make even more true friends.

Revealing my power level was the best thing I ever did. Do it OP. It's fucking so satisfying to destroy normie logic

>didn't doo to grat either

Bro Trump did fine

WHY

WHY COWTOE TO THESE PEOPLE

WHY DO YOU IDIOTS FUCKING PUSS OUT LIKE THIS

MUH ACT LIKE ONE OF THEM TO BLEND IN

BRO STOP BEING A FUCKING FAGGOT AND TELL THEM HOW STUPID THEY ARE

>act like one of them
No, I said use rhetorical tricks to make them agree or question their beliefs. Moderation is important and is the fountain of virtue as Aristotle and Confucius rightfully said. Using moderation and making them realize the msm lies to them will make them mistrust all the lies they hear

OP, let it go.

It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Liberals are such beings.

I know how you feel OP, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings.

But it's because your cherish life that you must protect it. Please, drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it.

Just, let it go.

fair enough.

I still think people should in general be far less ashamed of speaking in favor of what is right and good. Shouldn't be so uptight and worried about it. If you're really afraid that these assholes will ruin your life or threaten you, get over it, honestly. It's time to move on from their vision of reality and spit on it, throw it in the trash, and mock it in the way they will do to you. If you think playing by our own rules, and not the ones they play by, is a way to win, you are wrong. They are soulless and heartless, and you should be as well. Only in your dealings with them.

on a side note, dont these same liberals say race doesnt exist, so how can Trump be racist

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics. whether you win or lose, you're still retarded

Fuck her shit up senpai.

Super predators
Gold standard TPP
Her kicking the black protester out
Bengazi
Libya
Syria
Iraq
DNC rigging elections
13 mobile devices destroyed with hammers for convenience
Increase in crime in 2015 because of BLM & Ferguson effect
BLM attacking white people in Charlotte
13 minutes of Hillary lying
Combetta
Comeys statement supercut with Hillary lying
KKK Robert Byrd as a mentor
KKK endorsement and donation to her
Russia Uranium deal
500% increase on refugees
The rape epidemic syrians cause in Europe
The dead girl in Frances street

Fucking dick her sweet asshole until everyone who reads it either wakes up, or defriends you. Do it OP, because even if she refuses to accept it and you get 50 people who mean nothing to you to hate you, you can at least savor that sweet, sweet FUCKING TOADASO when the refugees roll in to rape her and her cuck husband. Because when the race war happens, traitors and Hillary voters will not be defended or aided by our right wing conspiracy theory, hate filled rifles. They made their bed, give em one last chance before the lay in it.

Yeah. Do it.

I dropped truth bombs on my dipshit friends. Lost 99% of them. Became incredibly tight with those who stayed.

Its a blessing in disguise. Maybe you'll wake someone up. But you clearing dipshits out of your life is a good thing.

f
rip in pepperoni, 16

She's not bad tho :(

Just do it and stop caring.

If you can blow them out of the water, then do it.

let it go

either president will do what the rothschilds tell them to

it doesnt matter

Mrs Clinton’s four-year tenure as Secretary of State has been a significant contributing factor to the marked decline in America’s global influence.

Now you know why we spawned the worlds greatest sailors and naval empire don't you?

Do it don't be afraid

It's a bad idea to reveal controversial opinions to people who are close to you. It is they and not the strangers who will rat you out, send you to gulag, and appropriate your assets.

Say whatever the fuck you want. You will only truly be content when you speak your mind.

Liberals can withstand ridicule, their weakness is social ostracism.

I routinely argue with people over fb and usually it goes well enough. I'm not afraid to challenge people but victory comes from tact, not stubborn-ness. You show as much power level as you can and still win

It's weird actually seeing a lemming that just blindly eats up whatever the MSM tells them. I mean fuck. Even when I was a kid I knee that news was a bit slanted. They talked about political corruption on the fucking Muppet show for Christ sake. Everyone knew.
They must be so consumed by their own vanity and mildly fluff that they really never took a time to reflect and think about world affairs. And even when Trump wins they won't care. They rant on Facebook once and maybe mention they how they think he's the worst when out with friends. Probably won't even vote. Just a peacock. Just wants to be seen as being opposed. But at the end of the day they don't care about anything apart from their self-esteem.

>Someone who doesn't even pay his own taxes
Fuck. The guy is worth 4b. Do you really think that's true? You have the common sense of a 2nd grader.

>But at the end of the day they don't care about anything apart from their self-esteem.

It's all one big self-righteous circle jerk on social media. They're the same people that'll complain when a hunter kills an animal in Africa, they'll always want to be on the 'good side' of history no matter what.

This should come as no surprise, Clinton and the media espouse the same theses that were radical and popular 10-20 years ago. Of course most people will keep to their ideals, they understand it as integrity.

One needs to be a free-thinker, i dare say, in the tradition of de Sade to abandon this simplistic notion of integrity and keep adapting your ideology to what hurts the establishment most. Left-right, left-right, you use both hands to punch it. Normies choose once and get trapped when the establishment switches the narrative.

Just be cynical.

Obama did very little to improve racial relations and most agree that both Hillary and Trump will do even less. This shit is something that society has to sort out on grassroot level for any lasting solution to be achieved.

This is part of the reason I left facebook.

>paying income tax
>being dumb
Pick one.

GUYS I JUST CAN A DIFFERENCE AND I HAS AS MUCH

WAT DO!?

>having a facebook in the first place

stupid cunt

This and only this

No, those messages might go to spam, but they dont get unnoticed.

Here a family member of carl the cuck got a carl pic during the carl the cuck craze, and his mother closed all her real estate media.

Do it faggit. Stop being a google.

>not having a fake FB account just to shitpost and troll your coworkers and family

Its really not hard, just add people you hate IRL and a bunch of people that have no connection to you or your account and shitpost away. I've been in the same room as the people im arguing with and shitposting at and their tears are delicious.

Unfriend.