Grandfather was a senator that ran for president

>grandfather was a senator that ran for president
>large portion of family has political ties

>>they're now convinced I'm the only one in the family capable of carrying on his legacy

Where do I go with this? What's the best position to have? Senator? Governor? What's the best age to run for president or how long should I wait?

David duke and user need to make america white again

Governor followed by El Presidente

sound advice imho

Start off local champ and work your way up.

Totally tru story guys

Yeah, it is. What's so hard to believe about it?

>great-grandfather was Soviet premiere
>want to carry on legacy and become a Politician
I don't know where to go either. I need to prove my genetics so I can get money from the estate desu. I hope to become a politician too.

Are you a private pilot too? Fly up to your next family gathering in hazy, dark conditions and maybe fate will solve your problem.

That your grandfather was a senator who ran for president

which senator, kiddo

jeb pls go

> mfw op ceases to be a faggot and makes america great again when the god emperor gets stumped by this election

>tfw only ancestral legacy of leadership is some founder of an old southern baptist church 200 years ago

Fuck you
He was. What do I have to do to prove it?
I'm not telling you, then you'll figure out who I am.

I can tell you this, though. My grandmother told me he actually met Donald Trump once. It was right before he got married.

My grandfather asked him why he wasn't invited to his wedding, and Trump basically said something along the lines of "Don't worry, I'll invite you to the next one" or something like that.

>My grandmother told me he
???

Say which one it is. At least give a hint. In which century did he run?

at least tell us what state he represented

if you like to sit back and think and read, be a legislator, and like to give speeches - i.e., senator

if you have a bit more dominant personality, like to boss people around, negotiate deals, be a little more combative, go for governor and then president

Need to be governor of a state with clout. Texas, Florida, Commiefornia, Jew York, Ohio. Being a legislator first makes it harder to move to the executive branch.

Are you a Goldwater user?

She's still alive; he isn't.

Indiana.

>grandfather was a senator that ran for president
>large portion of family has political ties

So you're George HW Bush?

Fuck it man, do what makes you happy. 420blazeitfaget

I'm not very dominant right now, I'd love to be an extrovert but in my case I have a more logical/research-y attitude, if that makes sense.

Vance Hartke
Birch Bayh
Dick Lugar
or
Dan Quayle (lol)

Do you have a lot of money from it? Are you relatively famous? You're lucky. I met my grandmother once before she passed and I was only a kid. Too young to appreciate my political ties at the time.

you may, as a personality, be more suited for a legislative role. extroverting helps in setting up the networks you will need to be successful.

true through the senate you may not ever be able to be president, but imo its best to select careers on wht you will be best at and what is most conducive to your personality. then you will go far that the career will let you

but senate is still extraordinary power, and if you remain years you vie for the powerful committees

So are you Angela, Vanessa, Vance, Jason, Jessica, Travis, Melody, Chelsea, Hanna, Ryan, Tyler, Dean, Zachary or Wyatt?

What would a wheelchair-bound nonagenarian be doing shitposting on a Taiwanese birdwatching forum?

Birch Bayh or Vance Hartke, 'cause Bayh's son Evan is running for office

tell us, OP, it's not like we're gonna dox you

That's the good shit user. Use it. Cicero, Marcus Aurelius, Nietzsche, Hobbs, Hamilton, Sowell, hit it all as hard as you can.

Try to get repetition in social situations, charisma is something you have to build yourself when you're introverted. Some pick it up a lot aster than others. Do all this, and squat. You'll be fine kid.

Can't be Bayh. He said his grandfather is deceased.

good going, if you are the real deal you basically burned yourself right now,

then it's Hartke, died in 03 ?

OP you basically have no choice now.

Most likely I would guess. Does the internet list his grandchildren. If so one could be OP.

senator is the best bang for your buck. if youre in it for skrilla instead of actual power just stay a senator.

>do you have a lot of money?
what do you think

Yes

I don't know. I'm descended from someone far more powerful than his grandfather and I have nothing.

Senators have all the fun.

kek

You guys scared him off with the doxxing.

You mean you didnt inherit any large sum of money, yet

If you become a senator, you could be dicking bimbos left and right.

whelp. This user got it

also

>tfw my uncle was best buds with the former president of Mexico's brother, going to bars and restaurants with him
>a great uncle is a millionaire
>family in San Diego owns three moderate successful restaurants

My family in Mexico and right across the border are more successful than the family that have been here for decades or born here

No, not yet. In fact I haven't met most of my very large family. I hope to though. I don't know how copyrights work but I hope to make money off of political writings.

Who's the senator?

Sorry, guys, I'm not going to comment on any of these. It's pretty late and I don't want to do anything I'll regret that could result in having 400lb hackers at my door.

Thanks for the insight, and yeah, I plan to do what's best.

I'll keep it in mind, thanks.

As for the money thing I'm about middle class, nothing special.

I'm still here, leaf. I do have to go soon though

we can already assume lol

Vance Hartke, senator from Indiana who had an unsuccessful run for POTUS, died in 03 (OP said his grandad is deceased) and has 14 grandkids

It's gotta be Hartke. Was Hartke friends with Trump?

I'm planning on getting into politics as I get older. Hopefully we might cross paths one day and help make america get even better. I'll be the greek republican

Senator. You can stay for life and you'll be voting on every bill that goes through there. Run for president around 40 years old.

>I'm about middle class
>Political family
The mere fact that I can't computate this information makes me sad for being a third world country dweller
How twisted is my nation...

meant for
im very sleepy

meant for

This is fake as fuck and OP is a faggot.
>Inb4 no it isn't
Yes it is you narcissistic fuck. Not your personal blog

Nobody's gonna fuck with you dude.

That's what I thought, but I didn't see shit about his grandkids on wikipedia.

I guess after Anita lost the race for Congress, they put all their hopes on OP.

If you need to be more extroverted, get some Chad to take you under his wing. It's all learned behavior, for the most part. Push yourself outside your comfort zone for small gains, one step at a time, nothing too much at once or you'll get shocked back into your shell.

Same here, me and my friend have considered it. In grade school and high school my teachers all said they could see me becoming mayor or even a governor

My family has mini ties to city politics, so maybe there's hope

fuck this goodnight

Don't worry user, you're lucky you have ties to the city. I'll have to start from scratch, but I'm pretty charismatic and all of my teachers as well tell me they see me being a strong leader in the future. I'm not squandering my chance to re-take Constantinople

Congress - Governor - president - GOD EMPEROR

Gary Hart?

>yfw hopes of political office crushed because they evidence you created inflammatory images and material and posted them on a Bavarian antique beer stein discussion forum

Go to law school. Or maybe the Army or Air Reserves first. Military background helps with credibility. Anyways, go for Rep to start, then carry on to either Senator or Governor.

nice quads

>Dem quads
>I'm not squandering my chance to re-take Constantinople
KEK VULT

any way you'll give a shoutout to your internet people?

they *found

>I'm not squandering my chance to re-take Constantinople

You'd better not, with those quads.

Depends...

Do you want to be a piece of shit? And just follow orders from a "whip"? And also have no real obligation to go to work? Then Senator is your job.

Governor is a little harder because you have to pay attention to a lot of shit... but it's still not super hard, but certainly harder than a Senator.

I personally would like to be a congressman, that way I can just kick my feet up, and get cozy.

His name, your name and proof of name.

You will definitely see a lot of lowkey nods to Cred Forums and pepe, I can promise that

God forbid I can't run because i posted pictures of smug cartoon frogs on the internet

Meghan, fuck right off of our Cred Forums you piggy bitch.

>i created a flurry of merchant maymays

I am the creator of pic related, my magnum opus. I can see myself being in a debate, and the moderator pulls up a screen, and says "Do you recognize this image?"

How would (((they))) deny the artistic genius you possess?

If both our plans work you might get some donations from the path of light foundation.

Godspeed user

Depends...if u are a libtard feel free to jump off a bridge over the interstate

Thanks anonfam, hopefully I don't get lazy along the way and stop pursuing politics. I think the best route is to become senator of my state and run for president in like my mid 40's

Thanks. I'll look into it.

Night!

Nice quads, but yeah you should go for it if you feel it's right.

That would be fun.

Lol whatever you say

I'll leave that decision up to you.

Good luck to everyone else in this thread looking for a future in politics. It's definitely something you should aspire to, and I feel a lot more confident about it myself now. Maybe we'll cross paths one day without even realizing it.

Anyways I have to go now. Thanks for the discussion lads

Nobody who has ever posted or will post on Cred Forums will ever be president. FACT.

state senator or representative for easy-mode
governor next whrn your comfy with it
congress or senate maybe if you want to go federal
president if you want your entire history known to the world

state politics is usually pretty easy to get into. name recognition or being the first on the ballot list are the way people win state positions.
i wish i was joking.

...of the US maybe.

no, he's jeb!

hi jeb!