"U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel"

"U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel"

Oh boy. Here we go. How ridiculous.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1y8SvVoo3P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys. Why aren't you responding. We owe blacks a portion of our paychecks every week!!

Maybe we could start an underage-sex-for-food program, have Kofi Annan run it.

You think this is ridiculous? What the fuck do you think slavery was white boy? You better pay that shit or all of the blacks in America gonna burn the bitch to the ground.

don't lump asians and mexicans into your reparations. tax the fuck out of white people

Someone post the tough decision button making fun of this stupid shit

I'm just glad all the blacks in Charlotte saved enough sick and comp time at their places of employment so they can take off all these days off to peacefully protest.

How would this even work? Humor me.

>"Mongolia owes Polish people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel"

Hmm, what's 40 acres and a mule at 5% interest compounded monthly for 775 years?...

>"U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel"

Sure, as soon as Brazil pays up...

The US is a scapegoat for the rest of the countries involved in the slave trade. If you were a slave, the US was probably the best place you could get sent to

The US owes the descendants of slave-owners money for all the slaves they let loose.

hey OP, learn to read the fucking catalog

sage because there's already a post on this

I'd say niggers owe White Americans bazillions in reparations for decades of rampant crime and uncivilized behavior.

They owe us about 500 major cities that need to be entirely rebuilt and repopulated.

And like in Africa, you want us living in a hell hole..but..it wont happen. The white people will turn around and build their own nice neighborhood. You on the other hand will be living in a mud hut.... Still blaming white people.... for your own failure.... Good Luck With All That....try to be a good father...try to live by The Golden Rule...Try to be a productive citizen....What do you have to lose???

>U.N.

Who cares

I have reparations to give them, alright.

I think this is an opportunity for the U.S. Government to act without being called racist assholes. I think they should take either Wyoming or North Dakota, which are the least populated states in America, and start a program called the "reparation" project.
Build giant houses in even bigger neighborhoods. Any black that believes that they deserve reparations and think whitey is racist will be moved for free to the reparation state, to get away from the racists, and each person will be given $500,000. Whitey will not be able to live in these neighborhoods and they can elect their own leaders and run the entire state government.
However they must sign something stating that the black man and white man are even now and can't bring up slavery ever again.
I'm sure sure it would fix all the black community problems.

>thinking there were no black slave owners in the US
>thinking only blacks were enslaved
>thinking 1.5 million slaves overshadows the 15 million arab slave trade
Why are blacks to lazy to work and earn their own money?
I thought if you were dumber you would have easier time doing menial work for hours on end.

Come take it from me.

Are you willing to trade your life for a fantasy?

Time bomb Western Europe. Was fun while it lasted kiddos

LEAVE THE BRONX!

youtube.com/watch?v=1y8SvVoo3P8

>You better pay that shit or all of the blacks in America gonna burn the bitch to the ground.

LOL! White Americans literally DREAM of the day when niggers actually try to start some shit in White neighborhoods.

We already have welfare though

eugh... so many fucking niggers, just fucking let into the country, whigs were right about them.

Their reparation is not being enslaved. like wtf more do they want?

If the Union soldiers at Bull Run could have seen this, they would have deserted, told the Confederacy to keep their cotton pickin' Googles to themselves, and maybe impeached Lincoln for good measure.

Oh boy America, here you go! You owe blacks according to people who sell their continent, principles and honor, like it's a part of a stock market.

>Gee guys we should take this serieus, e.u. is pissed, the last 2 referundums they said they would give sactions if they voted wrong
>they voted wrong
>muh germany needs volks wagen sales, Dutch and english people are okay even though the referendums said otherwise.
>Fuck me sideways in the anus with a truck, i'm american and Trump is president. We're doomed.
>fukkinn degenerates and their future seeing skills main, can't handle this. I an hero.
>1 week later, ooh shit. It seems history actually repeats itself when you use common sence and use logic, our economy is blessed again.

You ain't gonna do shit bitch blast your punk ass and chill in your crib fuck your bitch.

>What the fuck do you think slavery was white boy?
A free boat ride out of a scorched hell hole.

Nigga we finna chill in da crib fukkin some white bitchas an shit u dunno. We on the grill, das why we so black nigga.
Dun fuk wit me, my homie derek has a nigga that knows some1 dat has a brodda workin at da police famm. We infiltraitin and shyt u dunno.
>finna taak over da white hood famm

This. White people made their bed and can lay in it

Bait for bait.
You're trying to catch salmon with salmon.

Did anyone see the merchant in the icon? Or am I a paranoid Joo?

I will PERSONALLY pay reparations to everyone black person alive in the U. S who has been owned as a slave

This
Your damn reparation was citizenship.
We shouldve picked our own damn cotton.

How much money have already been paid in reparations to date?

>You ain't gonna do shit bitch blast your punk ass and chill in your crib fuck your bitch.

(you ain't a nigger but I'll play along)

Nigger, please. You've had every opportunity to take the fight to White neighborhoods and yet all you do, is loot and burn down YOUR neighborhoods, which we Whites don't give a single fuck about.

Enjoy your now burned up ghetto.

Wow cool opinion UN. You realize America is the only reason the UN is not some shack in africa right?

Cool. America thinks the EU should solve their muzzie problem.

which black people? america has lots of googles that never experienced slavery.. even their relatives.. or the "systematic oppression" afterwards which has been over for decades. for how long, when does it stop? does it go on forever? how the fuck does that work, and not create resentment? surely it's better to get the fuck over it and move on.

why is the UN so fucking retarded that a couple of questions off the top of my head destroys their entire argument for this horseshit?

maybe it's because they don't actually expect this to happen, it never will.. they're just throwing gas on the BLM dumpster fire to keep googles mad

this is the same UN that let anita sarkeesian and that whore speak about being oppressed

Blacks in America should be on their knees thanking every white person they see for slavery. Without it, they'd be still be in Africa living in mud huts and killing each other.

Predictable. Doesn't matter if it's white or black issue. People turn it into white vs black.

I'm not opposed to this at all. Slavery was horrible.

Any former black slave should get reparations. I don't suppose there are any left though.

Those that were not around to offend have no obligation to apologize to those that were not around to be offended.

>says UN Panel
Ha. Ha ha. Okay.

When will blacks pay whites and asians for their racial terrorism?

>killing each other

Watch your tone buddy. They might write you a strongly worded letter expressing their disapproval.

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

You don't get it honkey. It's s fucking revolution. Only thing you'll be building is your own slave chambers bitch. You will be inslaved you will see how it feels. Only thing in that post you got right was I ain't a nigger I'm an educated black man. The thing that scares you the most. Remember whitey we comin.

>The reparations could come in a variety of forms, according to the panel, including "a formal apology, health initiatives, educational opportunities ... psychological rehabilitation, technology transfer and financial support, and debt cancellation."

I formally apologize to you niggers.

You have my permission to eat less KFC.

I just got off the phone with the Royal African Company. They agreed to cancel all debts related to your ride over here.

Just got done paying for your food stamps. Financial support over, feed yourself, k?

>UN
>relevant

Does anyone really care about what the cunts say?

Which black people will receive, and which ones will pay? Good luck finding that out. I can place my ancestors out of the slave trade for 500 years.

Yeah, well people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, UN.

I don't owe anyone shit.

>we will never send all the slaves back after the civil war

Ill pay reparations if the japs and the turks do

Oh Christ on a cracker not that. I think the US would go full Andrew Jackson and say "The UN has made their decision; now let them enforce it!"

I'm trying to understand the logic behind this. Are they saying that one is responsible for the crimes of his ancestors? Because that's a VERY slippery slope.

kys curious Jarquavious

Underyoued post

Nigs have been slaves to:
Arabs
Jews
Poo in Loos
Other Nigs
A gorilla (more likely than you think)
When will those people pay reparations?
Nigger Americans are the most entitled fags ever.

It's a fucking Jew trolling for shit dude, don't even pay attention

You should've payed more attention in middle school, as you appear to not know what the word educated means. But I'm sure you are a real Aristotle compared to your peers.

>inslaved

Truly, I'm shaking in my boots.

come and take it then you professional victims

Dats right crackas, da yoo enn says ta gibs me dat so u betta pay up whitebois cuz dis fly bitch gots ta get huh nails done.

>Arabs
This country doesn't care about minorities

Hell, we literally bought them from other googles. Did they think we were riding around Africa with lasso's or something?

I honestly support it. Just a lump sum payout for anyone with sufficient documentation. I'd love to see if anything would improve re crime and poverty.

Skarkeisha, hab u forgotted yo welfay chek?
Stoobid bich.

>blacks today never went through slavery
>commit 4x the crimes their population represents
>highest population to food stamps proportion
>make up ghetto words and trends
give me ur paycheck you white cracker piece of shit

I am thanks to you whitey. Holdin my peoples back all them years.

Slavery was black people selling other black people to white people. Prove me wrong.

Christ I'd love to see any find legitimate documentation.

I used to work in the ghetto, and used to sell lottery to a lot of them. Coincidentally, I had some of them win pretty big sums. Wanna know what they spent it on? Cigs, beer, and more lotto.

Reparations of any kind to anyone should be a check and an airplane ticket to that person's "home" land. You claim the money and get Liberia in return.

> not even kidding.

God, that looked so comfy....

Its a nice bed, not gonna lie.

In Israel niggers are pistol wiped for uppity behaviour. We tortured a refugee nigger who stole fruits from the store for four hours with my IDF mate. Good times in Tel Aviv

such a shame the Caribbean is invested today

That image does make me laugh. Does that make me a bad person? Yes.

The white man tricked them you know that. Said they were taking them to paradise. Bunch of white devil bullshit you know it white boy.

infested*

>You don't get it honkey. It's s fucking revolution.

We've been waiting for you niggers to bring it for decades.

Hey guess what Cred Forums I'm all about this

The UN has never done the USA any favors.

top kek

This is why I never get pro-racewar blacks. Do they think that they'll win?

You the type I would fuck in the ass white boy. Once me and my niggas was done wrecking your shit id fuck you in the ass.

The U.N. is just a pack of greedy cunts.
The only thing those niggers deserve is a lot of hot lead

Keep destroying your cities.

Then you stupid apes will realize that you made your movement into a recognized terrorist group that even the faggot liberals will have to admit

I don't give a fuck bout them niggas out there boy.

You create a government agency whose sole responsibility is to take money from the federal budget and give it to lazy niggers that do nothing. We could give it a name like "Wellbeing" or something.

Also, even though this money is pulled from taxes, it technically counts as income for the lazy niggers so we get to tax it again!

>even the faggot liberals will have to admit
You're giving liberals WAY too much credit.

Why the fuck do shills always screaming that the US and Israel own the UN and that the UN is a friend of ours.

The UN is full of 3rd world countries who hate the United States and Israel. So they are always charging our nation's with stupid accusations about human rights abuses. Yet the countries that are charging us, have clear and outright human abuses because they are fucking 3rd world nations.

Fuck the UN.

We shouldn't be funding that organization

This will surely end the race war

Wow, nice.

Hi google!
Please leave

Considering most niggers are on welfare, I'm inclined to say we're already paying enough.

Cool. I'm happy with that. I'll quit my business, fire my employees, and get on welfare. I need gibs too.

>Once me and my niggas

Still waiting....

What scares me is the sheer number of bodies I'm going to have to bury if you payment apes ever started any shit. Although you may smell better dead

What are taxation and benefits?
U.S. already pays metric shitton of reparations to dindus.

I'm not with Google whitey

Fuck this bullshit.

I'm not paying anyone I don't know any money I don't owe.

When blacks payback jews for enslaving them when they were kangz, then maybe.

More likely he would see you messing with boxes in his garage in the middle of the night, you and your niggas would scatter at the first gun shot, and you'd bleed out in his driveway.

Could you imagine the Jews paying reparations for killing our Lord and Savior?

>This conclusion was part of a study by the United Nations' Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent
>Group of "experts" on niggers

Yup, must be very accomplished, let us trust them to heal the racial divide!!11!!!11!!!1

>Revolution 2: Electric Boogaloo

That's how the UN works.

They have these committees full of fucking 3rd world counties who go around trying to fuck with us.

>This is why I never get pro-racewar blacks. Do they think that they'll win?

They know full well they not only wouldn't win, they'd get wiped out over the weekend.

Which is why militant niggers are all talk and stay in their own neighborhoods and trash them instead.

>Jews paying
It seems you have these words backwards, goy.

Asians can be pretty based some times.

Nah we kill the weak white man first then we rape the family then we loot. He better have his little white finger on the trigger when we bust down the doors. You too we will see you soon boy.

troll, if we the jews decide that it's time to castrte all niggers in the us, then all niggers in the us will be castrated within a week

That's one I don't agree with.

Jesus was supposed to supernatural, able to perform 'miracles' yet apparently someone could kill such a being.

It's one of the only examples of a time where we should have thanked Hewbrews - they saved us from the machinations of a liar.

Is this guy for real?

>I WUZ IRISH
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
>WE WUZ NOT SLAVE OWNERS N SHEEEEIIT

Of course, but usually our media ignores it. I guess it fits BLM's agenda so it's fair game

Have you been to an Indian reservation? The last thing we need is more savage faggots who accept a check from the country they want to overthrow.

You don't know shit white boy. Jews backing us.

I can't wait. Bring your friends. Bring your whole family. Forget him, come see me first.

>Nah we kill the weak white man first then we rape the family then we loot.

LOL! How many niggers do the cops have to shoot, before you niggers finally step up and do something?

Why do we continue to have the UN? Who in the fuck respects an organization that has Saudi Arabia on the Human Rights Council and listens to women bitch about video game bullying?

Decedent of a slave owner with over 5000 acres of land in Maryland and hundreds of slaves.

It is time to rebuild the empire.

If trump gets in you gonna see us so be ready boy.

I want reparations from Romans for having killed Vercingetorix and enslaved the Gauls.

they will get a rope before reparations

burn it.. you always start with your own shit first anyways

Lol this guy again

Stupid nigger even the educated among you are barely literate. You will NEVER enslave anyone other than your own degenerate race. You're hated by every other race and you know that without whites tolerating your nonsense you wouldn't even have a fucking phone to shitpost from. Keep it up asshole we've rested enough after 2 world wars and we're itching to genocide a few million subhumans. This time for real. Tick tick motherfucker

Fucking globalist kikes.

you can't even properly LARP as a nigger

Seems fair. We are also forced to pay for the Scheckelgrubbers and their descendants because of memory heritage

Oy Vey I think I'm getting a flashback of getting kicked out of Jerusalem by the romans.

PAY UP WHITEY

DEM RAPARATIONS BE FOR ALL DA OPRESSIN U B DOIN

>I'm an educated black man
>inslaved

I know it's b8 but come on.

Another white boy that's all talk. Fuck is LARP whitey

The fact slavery existed shows that it is by our will and kindness that it no longer does. Be thankful nigger.

If that's the case, then you niggers owe us for all the damn rape you did to us in conjuction with the spaniards.
I expect you to pay soon, kunta kinte.

That black aristotle line had me feelin like

If Trump gets in, you'll be too busy going to work, raising a family, and shopping for a summer condo to do any fucking thing.

The slave masters was raping our grandmothers what you talkin bout boricua

We'll pay to send anyone who is more than 1/8th black to Africa, and have housing camps for them there. Then they can "prosper" however they see fit.
>inb4 reverting to mudhuts

I'm Israeli, I'm not white, nigger. No one is backing blacks, trollhat. What e command is done. It's a Jewish world and you just living in it

I'm perfectly fine with sharing my house with a couple qt African girls.

Whites do owe blacks reparations. Specifically white DEMOCRATS who were the ones who owned slaves, the authors of Jom Crowe, and the founders of the KKK.
Maybe there should be a reparations tax on Democrats.

Nigga you serious I meet with Jews once a week talkin business. You don't know shit we in with the Jews fuck outta here with that shit.

>we in with the Jews

Everyone is in with the Jews until they decide they don't need you anymore.

Exactly. The only people we consider human are Western Europeans

When the spaniard slave masters whee raping our and your grandmother, your granpappy raped our grandmothers at the same time.
There's a reason this place is a tropical Detroit.

>my family never owned slaves
>my family didn't even live in the South back then
>even most families in the South didn't own slaves
>almost nobody did
>slaves were expensive as fuck and only a few wealthy people owned any
>they expect ALL OF US to pay for it

Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha ha hwhere's my fucking rifle.

So can we kill the niggers now? Whites might be cucked but giving a part of their paycheck to the coons must get the blood boiling.

Reparations as an idea doesn't even exist without white people. No other race on Earth ever has or ever will pay serious reparations to anyone. Why should they? What does it give THEM? It doesn't even factor into their thought process.

I'd say the damage caused by them to places like Detroit nullify the need for any reparations.

The UN has some serious double standards where were they for Ireland not one but two genocides of their race 250 year enslavement in uk and about 80 years in America and not a single peep from them.

the only reason the UN was even made was to make the state of Israel so they can have a dumping group for those lying fucks and look how that turned out.

Lincoln was going to send him back but that cuck Booths had to ruin it all

why is everyone falling for this?

>My family lived in the South
>My family owned slaves
They are getting nothing.

They couldn't resist them fat brown asses. Who can really It's in a niggas blood to rape.

So can all the countries that were part of the Barbary States pay me for enslaving my ancestors.

>where's my fucking rifle.

I don't know, but there are plenty more at your local gun store waiting for you to give them a good home.

Guys, GUYS!!
Listen,
what if since Americans largely have Irish heritage,
we trend #NotDarkEnough on Twitter?
Irish were enslaved to the same level as blacks but get no such reparations. Make it out to be that the UN and Leftists are judging my skin color/tone to flip the card on them.
Just an idea.

>U.N. panel

That's cute, now fuck off.

United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2)

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

The Federal Government confiscated your family's private property in 1863 without due compensation. Dude, where are YOUR fucking reparations?

The sins of the father are not the sins of the son. This is not Babylon. We don't follow Hammurabi's code. This is not even an option.

>UN trying force shit
>when the UN is just as useless and powerless as its predecessor The League of Nations

Fucking Saudi Arabia is the fucking head of their Human Rights panel

Don´t start to pay that shit, we still pay for the jews and even worse we pay the fucking church for some expropriation in the 19.
century.

I'd gladly buy them a one way plane ticket to Africa.

>For Muslims, virtue signalling is letting people hug you without blowing them up.

I won't give any money or material possessions, but I offer this apology.
I'm sorry that a bunch of people that I never met, enslaved a bunch of people that you never met.

>educated black man
The only thing you will ever be is a nigger.

>mfw the UN tries to collect
Our civilians are better armed than they are.

please give me the fucking reparations so I can pay for new roommates. I hate niggers. Arlington TX

will you accept reparations in the form of Nerve Gas?

i hear it will make you high as fuck and is quite valuable on "the street".

>UN

UN aint shit without america

come at me bro, the googles getting nothing

It is just really not in the cards for a white man from Mississippi these days.

Trump needs to shut down the UN if he gets in

>Black people sold other people into what they allegedly thought was Paradise, but didn't opt to go themselves.

Sounds like you're full of shit m8.

even better idea we use their own tactically disgusting logic and defeat them with it

we just simply put Irish heritage in the same category/list of special snowflake victims so when your getting taxed for this shit hide behide the fact that your some how related to slaves so no reparations can be demanded

your gonna have to attempt to rework the outline of the argument so when they say reparations for slaves you ask all of them? they say yes then thats when ya got them on others fall in this category too

side victims you could use would be native American

oy that's juss because Africa was already such a peaceful, wonderful paradise! thas all mane thaz all

Black kidnapped blacks from rival villages in order to gain valuable from the whites, and gain power/control over their own homeland. The paradise ploy was just a half-hearted lie.

If I can sell it to the white boys for profit then yes. That's how I get my money now them white boys come everyday for the brown. Stealing money from they family and giving it to us.

Ha got you now!

The United Nations is the creature cantina from the original Star Wars

Great, there goes my saving's account.

Imagine how his buddy just bullshitted luke about him wanting to kick his ass and got him killed when they just wanted to scare a kid.

So we also owe reparations to the Native Americans and the Irish right? Right guys?

Also I am part Irish so I should get a check right? Where do I go to collect it?

Native Americans already get a nice check in the mail for the rest of their lives, if you didn't know. Idk why we forget that there is a large number of savages who are allowed to drink around because muh ancestors.

or Asian remember they were also slaves don't forget.

just use this plan ----its easy and cant actually fail but the plastic bongs will get shafted from it thats the only thing.

Ill give them reparations in the form of munitions to the body.
A bullet for every black and a rope for every race traitor.

This is why globablism (and hildebeest) is bad.