Am I the only one who genuinely thought Trump did well yesterday...

Am I the only one who genuinely thought Trump did well yesterday. I feel like this means that I'm being manipulated by my own beliefs. I mean yeah he could have phrased/mentioned things differently but Hillary ended up looking like a creepy old hag, repeating obviously rehearsed lines. Trump was also much higher energy. Am I a Trump shill now, should I have seen more fault?

I know that I should be more confident in my beliefs but here it seems like even people I respect or people that I know are huge Trump shills. Saw less in his performance than me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/925ihXI1lkE
archive.is/czEmN
youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i didnt watch it but the clips i did see of it i really had to just turn the sound off when trump was talking

it might not have been what he said but the way he said it

not reading the rest of your paragraph. i'm just going to say i think he did well also.

t. lithuanian

>One shekel has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Shitposting Across Americaâ„¢

Everyone is manipulated by their confirmation bias, but Trump did what he had to so by that token he did well.

You on the other hand I suspect are being manipulated by the money you're being paid to make these shitty threads over and over.

I think he did fantastic under the circumstances

Rambled some but at least seemed engaged and sober

hello fellow baltic brother.

how are things back home?

he didn't 'win' but neither did Hillary. He did best in the first 30 minutes, she did best in the last 60.

By those facts, Trump won. The debate wasn't for us or the media, it was for the low-educated voters who tuned in and watched enough to reinforce their decisions (be it for Trump or Clinton)

FUCKING BORING

>I mean yeah he could have phrased/mentioned things differently but Hillary ended up looking like a creepy old hag, repeating obviously rehearsed lines. Trump was also much higher energy.

Do you actually listen to the things they say? Do you give a shit about the issues at hand and the differences in policy, or do you just look at their physical presentation and say "I like that one. I don't like that other one"

I think it was obvious that Hillary's pauses were scrambling for memory while Trump's were scrambling for improvisation room. I don't know, I thought they both did poorly, but Trump is more entertaining and genuine.

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Drumpf won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary eats pussy fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep Waco tier attacks at the idea that Trump isnt capable of burning children alive like Hillary.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by walking the dinosaur. Nobody fucking likes Hillary.

It's mostly Trump supporters that think he flopped because they expected a complete beatdown that would let him coast the rest of the election. Fence sitters have a slightly more favorable view of him now because he's not literally Hitler, whereas Hillary is still Hillary.

>Am I the only one who genuinely thought Trump did well yesterday.
nope. drumpf's been getting accolades from all sectors for his performance...

I went into this very excited for Trump but he really underperformed. I lost a lot of faith in him and now I believe hes a lot less smart than I thought he secretly was. He fell for bait, he was very obviously underprepared for the debate and kept on coming back to the same tlaking points of "theyre moving to china, theyre moving to india, thyre taking jobs etc etc" like over and over agianf or every answer and dodging the first use question probably because he didnt know what it meant, not grilligng hillary on the emails, defending himself and being reactionary to her the whole time while she stood like a lion and played the part of being in on a joke with everyone eose about how crazy trump is. She made it seem like trump was the crazy person and the silent majority is all secrectly judding him int he room which enforces the thought that to be normal and fit in you have to side with hillary

>at least
>sober

well, I guess that can be viewed as a positive... relatively speaking

He did great. The spin is like a fucking tornado and just looks desperate.

he did amazing, They have lost massively.
Nobody sane believes Hillary didn't just lie the whole time, she fucked up BIG time, that's why the MASSIVE damage control all of a sudden

In all honesty it was fairly close but I think Trump edged it, he is obviously holding a lot back and missed opportunities to destroy her but didn't. Could be part of his plan to build up the Clinton campaigns confidence so they overplay their hand and he goes all out for the next debate or the final one.

Better gear up for war soon, son. There's always the chance that Trump wont win

Hillary Clinton's Involuntary Hand Movement During the Debate

youtu.be/925ihXI1lkE

He debated to a draw in what was a mockery of civilized, formal debate.

First half he did better, second half she did better.

I think he could blow her the fuck out in the next debate if he would calm the fuck down and not let her get under his skin. She left him so many opportunities to blow her out of the debate, but he was too busy defending himself from her lies.

She's lying Hillary. Just say that and move on.

Also:
>"he doesn't pay any taxes"
>"that's called being smart"

CRINGE

God damn it Trump, normies don't know she means Federal income tax. Look at the camera and say "I paid $XYZ million in taxes last year. But they were capital gains taxes, not Federal income taxes, because I own my companies. I'm not an employee at them."

>It's mostly Trump supporters that think he flopped
>every second Cred Forums post is spammed drumpf shill thread
>95% of """polls""" proffer here are from drumpf mouthpiece websites or DDoS-like spammed by Cred Forumslution particulates using VPN's

'k

Meaning Hillary was xanaxed up big league

I also thought he did very well. Hillary held her ground but she used all her ammo on trump and had the moderator on her side.
>Trump kept on message, attacked her a lot, and stayed professional.
>She looked weak as fuck and hard trouble holding it together.
>Now he has practice, knows how she operates, next debate will be even better.

That's okay, I am exempt from military service. For the time being.

Both sucked, and I'm pro-trump, it was just boring, flat and they didn't bring anything new

He did just fine. He talked about issues while Hillary talked about him.

Everything is going according to plan, just be patient, it only gets better from here. Can't have the party end too soon, can we?

Don't forget Modafinil. I bet she had 2x or 3x the normal dose.

First 30 minutes or so he was golden.
It wasn't until he had to defend himself that he shit the bed.
It did not help that Lester Holt wasn't an objective moderator.
Clinton knew that the guy has a huge ego and that when he had to go on the defensive, she would have the upper hand.

No, youre not the only one, and I'm tired of seeing all these CTR/Hillshill fag threads around here.

Truth is, he did dominate her, but because Holt and Clinton both ganged up on him, he had be defensive the entire time.

When he was on the offensive, he said pretty much what we wanted to hear.

Trump did a fabulous job with the rigging of the debate. I was confused by the way he went about it. But the analyzed video studies show the collusion between Hillary and Holt. I think Trump figured it out and started being more aggressive in his answers and defending himself. Trump is right. The MSM and Hillary are extremely dishonest.

sure she lied that's all she ever does, but it doesn't matter to the general populous

they're happy with pretending she's telling the truth because that's much easier than coming to terms with the fact that they have to choose between two unequivocal evils

he didn't do well

he's just a rich old man trying to give his ego one last joyride and in over his head at this point

Cred Forums is just projecting so much of what they actually want in a candidate onto him because he's "outside" the establishment, and it's just not there. the truth is you will never be able to get the changes you want in american democracy because at it's heart simply about courting the underclass with what they want, not what is best for the country

Trump was solid.

I watched the debate for a second time today. On a second view, Trump seemed amazing. I think for the truly undecided he might've done well.

This.

> surprised trump talks out of his ass and repeats points

WEW

she didn't do well.

she's just a rich old had trying to satisfy her ego of becoming the first female president of the USA. She is clearly in over her head based on how badly she performed as a senator and secretary of state.

See how easy that is?

Don't worry, majority of Trump supporters are as deluded as you.

I didn't think he did fantastic, the denial of his global warming tweet was a blunder, besides that his correction of the moderator "fact checking" made the debate actually interesting.

He came out slightly on top in my opinion but I feel like the next debate is going to be alot more volatile because a slight lead is everything right now with the election so close and Hillary/Trump neck and neck according to polls.

archive.is/czEmN

I don't think he did well.. just look at the cybersecurity portion.. he was just babbling saying shit like "my son is 10 years old he's great with computers" what the fuck

The most impressive part of any of the performances in the debate is how Hillary successfully trolled him repeatedly and without coming off like too much of a bitch doing it, imo

Also, it's really imperative he literally pushes a question on Hillary, he can make her lose her cool like Trey Gowdy did, it's just a matter of not letting go like a pitbull. The biggest vice for Trump is Hillary-camp using his temperament to fear monger, if he makes her lose her cool what little traction she has on him is immediately lost. That's the way I see it atleast, I believe he will likely win anyhow but if he manages to do that, it will be an absolute landslide.

Clinton was being feed information from her ear piece and a booster pack.

He did great. We're living in a psyops machine. Fuck everyone else.

He dominated the post-debate polls with millions and millions of voters.

Hillary and CTR got BTFO, hard.

You can tell by their hysterical desperation here at Cred Forums and in the (((media)))

Clinton was given something to "maybe a depressant" to counter-act her medical issues. If you watch her eyes at the debate you can see something is very wrong.

Video of her parkinson's medication wearing off and her ticks acting up.

>Am I the only one who genuinely thought Trump did well yesterday
Don't respond, this is a shill thread designed as an appeal to mayority in order to demoralize. You shills are so fucking easy to spot holy shit.

Obama leaf is using a new demoralization tactic

>am I the only
>hurr I'm feelin insecure!

>All he had to do was show up.

>All she had to do was prove that they are not on equal footing when it comes to making, passing and implementing policy.

Yeah, the bars are pretty equal there aren't they?

He wasn't prepared and it showed.

That's not presidential, no matter how you look at it.

She has an itchy trigger finger.

Prepared for what? This is bullshit. He's there to fuck shit up.

He did pretty well for what it was. 2 people on stage attacking him with rumors, innuendo and misconceptions for 90 minutes.

>Prepared for what?

The debate. You know, the event he attended?

What is there to debate? He was there to lay the smack down.

I thought he did great as well. She looked low energy and slow witted. Notice every time she gets a question she takes a moment and does her creepy laugh or makes a stupid comment as a buffer...
Trump seemed on point despite a crooked host, and he still made hillary look bad.

he did amazing even when they fucking thrown everything at him in two different directions and i noticed the 90 min debate actually went on for 120 minutes

the hired shills were on such damage control its becoming embarrassing

watch and see the entire site is getting fuckin raided every day of the week till the elections are over.

i cant wait to see the second debate ether get canceled for a few days or under even more discrimination but when the third happens thats when trump will go full MEGA on them and they know it.

this

literal retard. it's a lav microphone. They both had mics.

But yet he's the only one you could hear breathing.

Really makes you think...

is it "big league" or "bigly." I always thought it was "big league" until shills last night.

I think he did well, but he could have done a lot better

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

At this point I just trust.

This right here, user you typed a long add post that's sums up my feelings on it as well spot on.

>new pasta was born

Thank you I'm stealing this to post

My point is, that was the tipping point, the whole world got to see that she is insane and a liar.
It's just fellow insane people on her side now, there is no point in even going to the next debates because nobody insane is worth reaching.

This. Rewatch the debate and make a list of all the detailed solutions that Hillary put forth to bring this country back to prosperity - there are none. Just typical bullshit political talking points.

Trump did terrible.

I thought trump supporters had high IQs? Lol fucking morons.

Lol, you guys pretending trump wasn't an utter and complete failure up there is funny. Sometimes can't tell if you all are serious.

He did do well, he managed to wade through all of Hillary's shitflinging and lies and match her performance.

The thing is that doing "well" isn't going to win him the election. He easily could have nuked Hillary from orbit with all the ammo she has against her, but he was pretty softball with her last night. He can't treat Hillary like he did Jeb, but he certainly could have better explained why she was wrong/lying, and he could have been more succinct and offered better platitudes but then I guess that's really just not him. Considering he was debating Hillary and the moderator he did well enough, but in future debates he's going to have to win by KO.

>current year
>caring about actual content
wew lad

Anyone that can read a book can see past the dog and pony show and realize that Hillary is poison to this country, and that we need Trump. Problem is, the general public is so stupid and will believe anything that the media tells them to be true.

Trump had a breakdown and looked/sounded like a retarded child. This is truth.

this

you know when you show an awesome song to a friend and it sufdenly kinda sucks?

yeah, basically this happened

Honestly i watched it and thought they both did fine. Trump not finishing his sentences pissed me off alot thought. Same with hillary's smug smile.

wow wtf ur right i love hillary now

#TrumpWon youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

I'm voting Trump!

Thanks for correcting the record faggot. MAGA

thank you user

No, I am with you.
We most remember:

This was Hillary's zone, her stage, her questions, her crow, moderator, it was all done for her, and in this very first debate she already shot up all her ammo against Trump, while Trump barelly atacked, just stayed in defense and didn't used a single atack against her, with the million ways he can kill her, the fundations, the emails, the suspicious deaths, Benghazi, selling weapons to the middle east and other terrorist organizations, her corruption, nukes in china, her health, and just a lot more.
He is saving it, next debate Trump is going to atack her a littl emore and win it with no problems (specially with El Rato backing him up) and in the third debate he is going to finish her with no hesitation, if she doesn't dies before or in the second debate. Trump has this.
Praise kek.

Obviously, but I already know their policies and I've made my decisions. I was judging the debates on their performance and character, I guess that's where my bias comes from

>shit show of a rhetorical circus debate with a biased moderator
>"winner"

Televised American political debates suck ass. There are no winners, only 318 million losers.

Your CTR shilling is weak and low energy.

You do not have the stamina for this job.

You fight for a few shekels.

We fight for the love of our race, our God Emperor, and our memes.

And to not get stabed or shot by a random nigger or spic too. That's probabilly the main reason I fully support Trump.

Hope Trump really gets her in the 2nd and 3rd debates HARD where she ends up falling to the floor and her medical problems kick in until her death.

Her sick body double died the 23rd, confirmed by kek. This one may just be a bit more healthier.

So how have you guys been swaying the opinion in the public outside of the polls? I had to go back to work today and was upset that alot of my co-workers, even those who had been open about being pro-Trump thought that he didn't do so well.

I spent most of the day pointing out if you check the polls online on various sites that Trump was winning and that Hillary had a strange device on her that was likely to stop seizures or fainting. A few were kind of convinced but others didn't seem so sure.

I've had no problems on facebook cus I just link to the polls but IRL seemed to not be that effective.

Any tips?

There was at one point where her speech sounded really off like thats when she used it.

>trump did well last night
>hillary literally decorate the curb with his teeth after the debate
>trump has to resort to manipulating polls and boast about it to feel better

Trump won easily.

The polls prove it.

Fact.

I cant believe Trump might actually win this sucks.