PROOF

PROOF
Australia is the strongest and most deadliest country and will fuck up china and russia SINGLE HANDEDLY with our native animals. abos not included.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0rMTS5na8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Japanese_military_legislation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related

What do you want me to do? Dress you up and lick you all over?

>implying anybody actually wants to take over Australia
>implying the only people who want to live in Australia are Australians

Nice try Austfailia.

Yellow touch black-venom lack. I remember my scout's guide for killer molluscs.

Tell me about the octopus.
I love learning about deadly aussie fauna and flora.

China and Russia could just sit back and watch your own emus take you out.

pic related is most poisonous animal in the entire world and it is native to australia.
try again burgerfag

dont make me remind u of ww2 where japan tried to invade and US and Australian forces stopped them around indonesia

TFW australia's most valuable export is top tier shitposts

>Australian wildlife surviving in Russia

It's 2016. We can easily weaponize our emus now, you fucking BURGER.

release the emus!!!

>thinking that the bubbly-wubbly blue gives a fuck about what happens on land.

Unless China and Russia are planning to invade via walking on the ocean floor, you're fucked. The emus havent forgotten the war that YOU provoked but they finished.

The day that war is declared on you will be the day the emus exact their revenge, and the streets will run red.

>implying australia wants to invade russia
no. we wait for them and if they try come here they get raped in the asshole

It's a Blue Ring. Step on it and you're pretty much done for.

So emus>aussie right?

blue ringed octopuses are the most agressive octopus, and small enough to be militarized into a launcher. we can shoot that shit onto invaders boats and they can posion everyone on it.

>Russia has interest in Australia

>implying you can beat 20000 emus with 2 machine guns

emus are shit. i dont know any dumbcunt died to one but i see them at the zoo and i swere i could bash the shit out of one if i wanted to.

>interest in invading it

Why is Australia the strongest superpower in the world?

>abos not included.
but they are your most powerful weapon

You and what navy that can't be sunk with porpoises armed with mines?

Ok.

because our kangaroo has the power to exert 9 tonnes of force with a single kick. enough to knock a head clean off and send it home to chinaland

Emus are literal bullet tanks. Unless you get headshots 100% of the time they'll just charge right at you and rape your face. Your 2nd amendment would do nothing against emus.

>Than why does your military decide it is a good idea to send only 2 machine gun

Check mate aussie
>Aussie Army BTFO

our platypuses are the 4th strongest sea dog in the world. they can swim faster than michael felps and their beak can bit edown harder than a crocodiles jaw, can easily crunch someones leg if they try to invade

> I swear I could bash the shit out of one if I wanted to.

Citations require

yeh, ive tried it myself. if u shoot an emu their fur deflects the bullet to the side and they keep charging at u, and even if u get a head shot they still come after u like a headless chicken, even amerifags couldnt defeat a single emu in a 1v1 fight

>My 2nd amendment would do nothing against emus.

I disagree

Because nobody knew how tanky they were before it. The 'killer Australian wildlife' meme had to start somewhere.

Typical americuck pretending to be tough shit over the internet. I bet if my fists were within reach of your face you'd be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favour and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die.

if we gave an abo a gun the first thing they would shoot is the invaders, no not the russians or the chinks; the original invaders, white people

Nothing a bear-suit and a machine gun can't protect me against.

Post yours instead of an image you got off the internet. I'll wait, internet tough guy :^)

unles u blow an emus legs off they will still charge at you, even where theyre dead they can still charge for 2 minutes and they are almost as fast as cheetahs but with clawed feet that can shred ur body apart

Do you enjoy your life?

i'm australian and i don't want to live in australia

loli is illegal and i think beastiality is too

HAHAHAHA
good one burger. emus are 10 times stronger than bears, they are faster and way more powerful. bears as useless fat fucks, dieing to a bear is the most embarrassing death you could possibly have

Bear suits won't make you taller. Also we can train our emus to attack fearlessly and 1 machine gun isn't enough to take out 10000 emus.

>even where theyre dead they can still charge for 2 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=u0rMTS5na8Y

>Boy chases him away

1 mahcine gun couldnt even save you from a single emu, unless u had emergcy airlift out of the battle arena the emu would chase u and claw you to death

Self-hate is almost like self-growth, I guess.

lol that emu was just taking the piss out of those kids. he could have easily killed them all if he wanted to. they are basically modern RAPTORS

Bear-suits are armor meant to protect against both grizzly bears and guns: an emu wouldn't know where to hit.

>fuck up china with native animals
>china
>native animals
how do you want your blue ring octopus? fried or orange chicken style?

youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4

>Shotgun

That emu literally didn't want trabble. Objectively speaking, it could have killed them both if it were hostile.

what if you gave em a gun and a few stubbies o VB?

Those degenerate gooks would find a way to either eat them all, or grind them into some sort of paste to cure erectile dysfunction.

LOL. what the fuck is that piece of shit armor, emu could still chase you down, jump on u and squash ur head in. you stand no chance hahaha

>You cannot invade Australia. There would be a deadly creature behind every blade of grass.

>thinks you can eat poisonous animals
no no, try it :D
im sure it will taste NOICE

I'll do that as soon as you shitposting Aussies leave this place for good.

yeh exactly, even our marsupials can sense invaders and as soon as they try to get on our land they will claw those fuckers to death. its like jurassic park but irl

Wow took you 9 minutes to think of that one? smdh

Emus would just run away, I'm sure you learned all about that in school though.

typical burger sloth, fingers are too fat to be able to type effectively. even a wombat could roll on a keyboard and type better than some fat fuck amerifail

The Emu fears the Samurai.

Sorry, I have things much better to do than dealing with a shitposting Aussie.

emus dont run away lmao. dw u dont understand.
if u come to australia u will realise we have the most agressive animals that u wont find anywhere else.

>chop emu head off
>its body still alive
>feet claws ur face off

>learned all about that in school
>Implying they go to one instead of staying here shitposting

I don't know what that is but I bet it could kill me just by looking at me.

typical pussy american that lets tyrone fuck his sister on the living room couch. bahahah

blue ringed octopus, enough poison in one milliletre to kill 1 human adult male twenty times over.

Actually Australia could take on either Russia or China in a non nuke fight.

Hell even Canada could

>chop emu's head off
>it's still alive
>point it to towards nearby jew
>emu claws jew to death
>the jew and the emu fear the samurai

LOL pussy american education system trying to calm down amerifags because they will have a heart attack if they realise emus are actually dangerous. pfffffffffffff. even at a zoo if u stick ur finger through the cage the emu will jump to u and bite ur finger off.

What I am seeing is:

top left: your gf
top right: your gfs bf
bottom left: ur mother
bottom right: ur prison galley ride

EXPLAIN BOGANS??

For those of you new

China really can't do anything right even shit they copy is fucked up

And Russia has no logistics chain

>Calls me a pussy
>Lost a war against a fucking bird
>pussy

Try again Aussie.

even with nukes, most of our animals are actually completely resistant to nukes, even more than cockroaches are.

I don't wanna die.

lost a war against subhuman farmers wearing scorpions hat from mortal kombat. hahahaah. id rather fight 10 vietnamese farmers at once than a single emu.

Emus are like goats, they can eat tin cans and metal and shit. An emu would chew through that in a minute then peck a hole in your chest and fuck it.

Watch out. Here comes the Emu air support units

then dont come here.
unless ur white

I'm actually being serious. Oz actually has a top 5 military

USA
Eu
Japan
Israeli
Australia

That order

lol. magpies kill more people than sharks. check the facts im actually serious.

We did not lost Aussie, we pull out

Just like what your dad should have done when she was fucking your slut mother.

I am white, but what does that change? Do the animals suddenly not attack me?

at a geography excursion in high school we went to some rock pools by the sea. our guide told us to watch out for them because their venom causes paralysis which will stop you breathing in 60 seconds but you'll still be aware of your surroundings. the only real danger is if you're on your own because you cant call for help, but if someone can get to you and perform artificial respiration for 40 minutes your body can process the venom. when we had free time to collect and examine wildlife samples one group found one

>scorpion hat

our military is even stonger because we areno.1 ally to america. its the best possible tag team combo u can come up with. US+AU > RU+CH

It's just funny to think that the predator they are running from is following them in a helicopter and is shooting them with a rifle

dame it, fucking broke ass pc
meant for this

no but at least u will be treated friendly by the people. i recomend going to great barrier reef. dw there are no blue ringed octopus over there and the sharks will not attack u. but it is scary to see a shark coming at u lol

Asians do that with those poisonous blowfish. You have to cut them a certain way to eat it.

Good morning, Captain.

generic comeback/10
burgers actually get mad over Cred Forums shitpost threads lmao. maybe u should pull out the thread ay?

yeh except blowfish arent even 1/1000th as poisonous as a blue ringed octopus.

Well if you look oz's military it's actually extremely well modeled. Logistic chains, special forces, branches etc. then they usually have the best or near best weapons and training...

Most fools don't realize a big military means shit if its disorganized, corrupt and fight with antiques

Oz punches way above its weight

Japan doesnt really have a Military its just a self defense force. We are their Offensive Force... so we are on the list twice?

That's a neat octopus.
It's unfortunate fucked up shit is one of the things Chinks love to eat, and they are sure to run over your sleepy abos, even if they somehow manage to keep their naps off the road.

I'm now ridiculously pissed I can't remember the comic where a venomous fire breathing monster turns out to be a platypus with a lighter.

I'm near certain it was 8bit theater, but I can't find the page.

Australia is still best shitposter. Are leafs and romanians even trying?

You said try eating a poisonous animal. Chinks do. Im sure if anyone could figure out a way to eat that octopus its a chink.

Is there any place in Australia where there aren't any animals in a 10 ft. pole who will literally kill you if you touch them?

another stupid american that thinks u can eat poisonous animals, let alone worlds most poisonous animal. back to school m8

>yfw you survive for decades in the rough Australian outback filled with dangerous critters, just to be stabbed by a drunk Abbo for your pocket change

I'll take spiders and snakes over niggers and muslims any day mate

better start sending blue ringed octies over there and watch the chinks die. will help to mass lower their population, but unlike most poisonous animals where only the abdomen is poison, blue ringed octopus complete body mass is extreme toxin concentrate

Kikes are actually the worlds most poisonous animals. Theyve poisoned the world already.

thanks for triggering suppressed childhood trauma

It's venomous, not poisonous. You can ingest venom and it won't affect you, should have paid more attention to Steve Irwin. Truly, you are lost without the Crocodile Hunter.

tfw this actually happens to people

Nothing too deadly in the city. I deal with the occasional red back spider and get harmless huntsman the size of dinner plates on wall every few months. Otherwise it's the mainly the flies in summer. Fuck flies.

thats changed though very recently

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Japanese_military_legislation
>In 2015, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe and the ruling Liberal Democratic Party promoted legislation, passed on September 19, 2015, despite some of the public opposition, to allow the country's military to participate in foreign conflicts, overturning its previous policy of fighting only in self-defense. Since the Japanese constitution only allows the Japanese military to act in self-defense, the legislation reinterpreted the relevant passages to allow the military to operate overseas for "collective self-defense" for allies.[1] The legislation came into effect on March 29, 2016.

would be nice to have one in a species tank

CAWWW

no dickhead. its poisonous. i know my fucking animals better than u dickhead. venoumous is when it bites u and u die. poisonous is when u bite it and u die

LMFAO Jokes on you. Chinks will eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

fuck flies. thank god we have spiders that rape flies